Our Beloved Summer 그 해 우리는 [2021-2022]

3 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ommmooo....this is it!! It's finally out. I thought they wont release it.

we wait for this! Hahahaha

@mademoiselle this intro music is really breaking out trending with all the other works infusion in the fandom XD

• Like 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

33 minutes ago, bairama said:

finally.. Ah but this week is ending

I need more of my hamsters (Dami & Wooshik) 

You know I can't watch anything other than OBS atm, I tried to divert my mind with other shows but I don't get the fun like I have when watching OBS. What happens to me?? I am the person who used to watch 3 more different dramas in a week. 

And I ended up watching anything that has these two in it. Also my addicted to CWS is getting worse. Their drama will end soon and I am not ready to get over it. :nervous:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Another Oppa adoption?

yeap 😳

he is funny 😂😂

Spoiler

image.png

he grew up in Canada.

Ooops might be needed to transfer this to Oppa Tracker 🤣

omo omo this drama is sure a damage for you then @Alice Wonderland hahaha!

BTW, @ktcjdrama

Spoiler

HAHAHAHAHAHA 🥰🥰

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

Yea, I'm doomed 🤣😅

@bairama He speak english pretty fluently. And during the selca parasite, he was so cute and kind being the interpreter for his teammates to arrange their selca poses. 

I wasn't really into him before, but this OBS made me seen him a whole new different light. Also, you should try The Witch, he and KDM are so good as frenemies in there. Strangely their chemistry is also just so good. They don't have romance but they both are just so well matched. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

English Translation

Sorry I’m gonna leave

I’m driving so far

Tell me when you

Coming to me and say you want me again

Never wanna lose me

Cuz I’ll be missing you

Even when I look back In the end, It’s you again.

That’s why I like you I’m afraid you’ll move away from me again

never enough

Just for one night I got lots of things

Gotta tell you all night long

Promise I’ll never leave you alone again

I’ll take you into my loving arms

And I look into your eyes

Then I’m gonna whisper

Just how beautiful you are

(Together)

If you… Even if you have to go somewhere for a while, It’s okay We’ll always be the same.

The moments I’ve been waiting for.

The confession that I’ve endured.

It’s obvious, I want to do it now

For a long time I can’t tell you

Something I’ve been anxious about is saying I love you.

Promise I’ll never leave you alone again

I’ll take you into my loving arms

And I look into your eyes

Then I’m gonna whisper

(Together)

Our Beloved Summer

Ctto

Now it becomes clearer that the lyrics got reveealed @bairama it all makes sense now for me. :laugh:

And I really love the ost, OBS blessed us with a lot of good ost, all the list from part 1 to 11 are all so beautiful. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Yea, I'm doomed 🤣😅

@bairama He speak english pretty fluently. And during the selca parasite, he was so cute and kind being the interpreter for his teammates to arrange their selca poses. 

I wasn't really into him before, but this OBS made me seen him a whole new different light. Also, you should try The Witch, he and KDM are so good as frenemies in there. Strangely their chemistry is also just so good. They don't have romance but they both are just so well matched. 

same I watched The Witch Subversion too but.. This drama makes me see him in different light XD

I think I'm on my way to binge watch Youn's Kitchen where Wooshik there 

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Now it becomes clearer that the lyrics got reveealed @bairama it all makes sense now for me. 

:laugh: yeah, and rest assured WongSoo will have a good ending based on this OST. Can't be any scam

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

26 minutes ago, bairama said:

I think I'm on my way to binge watch Youn's Kitchen where Wooshik there

I watched all YK's prev season, but not yet with WS in it. I'll also binge it later. I'm seriously starting SV now. Whoa... CWS is just like his Choi Woong character here. I remember him and JYM were also co-stars in TTB long ago. SV is giving OBS vibe like. Probably this will help me to relieve my withdrawal syndrome. 

26 minutes ago, bairama said:

yeah, and rest assured WongSoo will have a good ending based on this OST. Can't be any scam

They should be happy ending! And the final OST feel like wrapping everything, it comes out first as the opening theme then released last as closing theme. 

That de javu meme is just so funny, lols. How could they remember to put it side by side to see the similarity.

Did you see what book they read? Do you think that is the same book that YS read in previous episode, the Ph.D. pyschologist who told YS some dating tips. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
13 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

That de javu meme is just so funny, lols. How could they remember to put it side by side to see the similarity.

Some people just have super strong visual memory... I think I wouldn't have been able to remember that kind of simple scenes :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

13 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I watched all YK's prev season, but not yet with WS in it. I'll also binge it later. I'm seriously starting SV now. Whoa... CWS is just like his Choi Woong character here. I remember him and JYM were also co-stars in TTB long ago. SV is giving OBS vibe like. Probably this will help me to relieve my withdrawal syndrome. 

exactly and its adorable how similar CWS with Woong-a XD

btw that meme.. Dramasaffair is my twitter account. So yeah its me who remembers the angle. Editing YAMG makes me aware of these things :laugh: 

17 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Did you see what book they read? Do you think that is the same book that YS read in previous episode, the Ph.D. pyschologist who told YS some dating tips. 😄

this will be funny 😂😂

but seeing tl its kinda saddening today episode. Bittersweet

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

9 minutes ago, bairama said:

btw that meme.. Dramasaffair is my twitter account. So yeah its me who remembers the angle. Editing YAMG makes me aware of these things :laugh:

@ktcjdrama Btw we know who is that one with the super strong visual memory here. 😆🤣

Good job Bai, hahaha. You're indeed YAMG hardcore fan certified!

9 minutes ago, bairama said:

this will be funny 😂😂

but seeing tl its kinda saddening today episode. Bittersweet

I like the scene when she told Woong from where that dating idea comes from and he reassured her that she just need to be herself cuz he loves her whoever she is. Aww..

Hopefully this is another prank that writer has for us, but I'm ready with my packed tissues in case I'd cry later. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
10 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@ktcjdrama Btw we know who is that one with the super strong visual memory here. 😆🤣

Good job Bai, hahaha. You're indeed YAMG hardcore fan certified!

:laugh::laugh:

11 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I like the scene when she told Woong from where that dating idea comes from and he reassured her that she just need to be herself cuz he loves her whoever she is. Aww..

Hopefully this is another prank that writer has for us, but I'm ready with my packed tissues in case I'd cry later. 

IKR!!!!!

They are having resolution

nah the last ep, I think it will be the peak of their resolution

they shouldn't fall into the same hole problem like before. This time YS will open about her hard time

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

As far as I can see , they want to send the message that history need not repeat itself. Today from the spoilers, the OTP is learning to handle things differently and it does seem that YS instead of shouldering her burdens alone, comes to Choi Woong instead and opens up to him.

Quick spoilers for eps 15:

On this day, Choi Woong, who returned from buying a gift for Yeon-soo, quietly approached  Yeon-soo, sleeping on the sofa, and tried to put a necklace on her. And Choi Woong, who wore the necklace for Guk Yeon-su after she woke  up said, "I saw it on discount on the way home. They say it's a loss if I don't buy it, but I think it'll suit you better than me." He wanted to her to feel less burdened. 

Then, when Guk Yeon-soo said thank you and liked it, Choi Woong, surprised by it, confessed, "I bought this at full price. I picked it up for an hour, and I also bought  earrings. Do you like it ? "

Spoiler

Next,  Yeon-soo asked, "Should we not go out today and play at home all day?" The two spent the whole day together in the house.

Yeon-soo said, "It's peaceful," and was happy, and Choi Woong said, "Hey, how good it is that we're not fighting." Kook Yeon-soo asked, "Why do you think of that  at a time like this?", and Choi Woong replied, "You don't think much about it? Next, Yeon-soo said, "When I'm happy like this, I always get anxious. I'm afraid I'll ruin everything again," and Choi Woong said, "It's not going to happen like that, don't worry."

On the day of Choi Woong's solo exhibition opening day,  Yeon-soo said to Choi Woong's phone, "I saw the article. Did you go there today?" Choi Woong expressed his anxiety by saying, "There are more people than I thought." Then, Choi Woong asked Yeon Soo, who was cheering for him, "I just want to finish quickly and go home and lie down with you all day. Will you come on the last day?" Yeon Soo replied, "Yes, I'll go and congratulate you ."

Spoiler

Guk Yeon-soo, who could not attend the exhibition to protect his grandmother (Cha Mi-kyung), was anxious, saying, "You're  doing this on purpose. To leave me. To prepare me to leave." Guk Yeon-soo cried, "How can I live without my grandmother?" The grandmother said, "You have to live. You have to live without me. You have to eat well, do what you want to do, and live like that.  But you, Yeonsu, don't live like this grandmother. Have someone next to you and do what you want to do. Have a fun life like that. Don't live because of me, Yeonsu. That way, when I die, I have  face to see your mom and dad.”

------------------------

Choi Woong said to Kim Ji-woong (played by Kim Sung-chul), who is drinking alone, "I admit that you keeps fighting over alcohol that you can't even drink." Are your eyes relaxed after eating this? Don't learn such drinking habits," he teased. Kim Ji-woong then delivered the news in a calm tone, saying, "Hey, my mom is dying?" Kim Ji-woong added, "But why am I not sad at all?" and Choi Woong said, "Why are you so pitiful?" and added, "It's just us."

--------------------------

Choi Woong was surprised to find  Yeon-soo sitting in front of his house and waiting. Yeon-soo cried, "I thought I ruined everything again. I thought I ruined it because of me. I'm sorry, Woong-ah" and cried, and Choi Woong replied, "I said that there is no such thing, so you don't ruin anything. Yeon-su." And Guk Yeon-soo clinged to Choi Woong, saying, "Woong-ah, I'm having a hard time."

Spoiler

-------------------

Meanwhile, Gu Eun-ho (Andong-goo) told Lee Sol-yi (Park Jin-joo) that the exhibition was ruined, saying, "It was ruined. A famous critic criticized it. Now Ung-hyung will need comfort more than anyone else." What a critic said about Choi Woong's exhibition, "It's nothing more than the graffiti of a child trapped in his own world." :poliWeird:

Just to add this scene about Ji Ung

Spoiler

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

The opening was really sad as we peeked into JW’s childhood. I cannot blame him for not feeling anything upon hearing his mother dying. I have not an ounce of sympathy for the mother too. No matter how hard life is, it is not that difficult to show a little affection to a little kid. Even a forced slight smile will appease their heart. Or a gentle caress on the face/head. I cannot help but compare her with the FL in C-drama Because of Love. 

The ending was really sad as well, but at the same time good because we see great improvement on YS’s part for seeking out Woong when she is feeling down and helpless. I totally disagree with what the critic said about Woong’s art, although I should put forward a disclaimer that I am no expert in the field. What that critic said is nonsense. For me every artist is unique, and their works reflect that. There’s nothing wrong with maintaining the same style and direction. It caters to different people. That’s why some like this artist, some prefer that artist. I really hope Woong is not too affected by it. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Episode 15

• Ji Woons story is so sad, it could be an actual drama on it's own. :pandasadspoon: I wonder what struggles his mom had to face.
  • How fast Choi went from "They had a huge sale and they said I should get one" to "I paid full price" just because Yeon Su liked them. So funny :laugh:
  • V's Christmas Tree is really such a great OST. I mean it sets records on Spotify and other platforms, it totally crushes Radio stations in korea and all, but it really is just a fantastic song. 
  • Sigh, cutter girl tries so, so hard, but Ji Woong is all over the place and she really doesn't stand a chance. I mean, the situation with his mother is really tough and it's clear that his mind is focussed on this, but I see dark times ahead regarding their future. She obviously cannot make a move on him and he sents signs of being unapproachable. I doubt we will see this ship sailing, especially with only one episode left. Small bummer and will get a 0.5 deducation for my final note. 
  • NJ displays quite well why she has no real friends, spending money is easier for her than spent time with people. She rather sold out the whole hour instead of becoming friends first. Money can buy you friends, but money can't buy you real friends.
  • Choi spending money on gifts for Yeon Su isn't great either, the first two gifts were cute, but covering her in gifts will backfire. Love isn't buyable, at least not real love. 
  • I would still date NJ every day of the week. :pandablush: They would have been a cute couple aswell. 
  • Jo Woong calling Choi to open up his heart and telling him first that his mom is going to die is such a beautiful meaningful scene. After all, they are like brothers. Even if Choi is the one who is dating the girl he loves and he needed some space, at the end of the day, they're brothers. 
  • I can understand Yeon Su being very emotional and the talk with halmoni being very sad, but in which world is absence due to an emergency a reason for ruining everything and fearing a break-up? Especially with Choi, who has a lot of sympathy for everything.

Very sad episode, a lot to do tomorrow! To be honest, there is so much to cover, so many things to fix, I doubt we will have a satisfying ending for every plotline and some things won't end nicely. I imagine NJ & Choi's plot is finished now, which officially makes NJ the most meanlingless female second lead I ever watched. Seriously, if NJ wouldn't exist in this drama, the story and drama would have been the same. She didn't have any impact on any plotline. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

The beginning was set into a moody episode. The three idiots title reminds me of the old indian movie that I really like until today. I remember it was a light and joyful movie. So contrast to this one, but I got the same sentiment of it. JW, YS and CW are the three little kids who are still trapped into their past trauma and fear. 

I hope haelmoni will stay okay after a while. And I'm so glad that YS is coming to CW in the end. Telling him how hard her day was. It feels sad that he also need the comforts here. Cuz it was also a hard day for him. 

The preview seems so short and nooooooo.... tomorrow is the last episode, I am not ready to say goodbye... sigh

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Episode 16 That year, we

last story

Air date 2022.01.25 (Tuesday)

Yeonsu seriously considers Woong's suggestion that he wants to study abroad together.

For the first time, think about what kind of life you really want.

After thinking about it, Yeon-su finally gives the answer to Woong...

0001205818_001_20220125145701365.jpg?typ

0001205818_002_20220125145701779.jpg?typ

0001205818_003_20220125145702224.jpg?typ

I think she will tell him to go himself as she has to take care her ill grandmother atm. But this time she'll tell him she'd wait for him. Probably, hopefully she would say so.

Spoiler

795aed9a-82b8-4418-91d2-6f1a8b59826e

Do u think the animation we saw in every opening/ending probably will be the ending scene? He'll be back after some time and they meet again in front of her house? I hope it could be longer than that. 😅

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2