Our Beloved Summer 그 해 우리는 [2021-2022]

Key recaps for eps 12 (Part 2)

So CW told Ji Ung: 

Choi Woong went to Kim Ji-woong (Kim Seong-cheol)'s house and handed him medicine, saying, "Why are you sick?" Ji-woong Kim asked what the question was and received the medicine. Choi Woong said, "I'm curious because you're doing this because you're bluffing with your health every day." Kim Ji-woong asked the main point, “Did you come here because you have something to say?”

Choi Woong hesitated, saying, “By the way, I am thinking about whether I can speak in front of a sick person?” Kim Ji-woong said  even if he could listen ,  he didn't want to hear it, but Choi said, "I am seeing  Kook Yeon-soo again." Kim Ji-woong said bitterly, "It's not like I have a choice." Choi Woong said calmly, "Because then and now, I wanted to tell you first."

Kim Ji-woong said, “Even then, even now, I have nothing to say. Should I congratulate you? Can I go back to sleep when you've finished talking?" And finally, "Oh, will you please turn off the light ?" and lay down on the sofa again.

-----------------------

Diabetic inducing scene: 

Choi Woong (Choi Woo-shik) appeared at Kuk Yeon-soo (Kim Da-mi)'s workplace 

Kook Yeon-soo asked, "Why are you here? Did you come to see me?"
Choi Woong asked, "Why did you say we'll see each other only on the weekend?" 
Yeon-soo was surprised saying  "What?"
Choi Woong said, "The weekend is so far away. ...you're working. I won't disturb you."

When Choi Woong turned around so as not to disturb Guk Yeon-soo, she hugged Choi Woong from behind.

When Guk Yeon-soo left, Choi Woong touched his heart and said, "Wow, the weekend is far away." 

Then, through the narration,  Yeon-soo said , "I forgot. Whether he has changed or not, it's Choi Woong . The only person I love"

------------------------

Yeon-soo (Kim Da-mi) and went to a gallery with Choi Woong's works in the middle of the night.

Guk Yeon-soo said, "Are you going to hold your solo exhibition here? You are a great person, artist Choi Woong".

Choi Woong said, "I want to open a gallery at this late hour. It's also the time I'm always awake." Guk Yeon-soo asked, "Wait. I've been thinking about the four hours you've been awake by yourself, and it must feel pretty lonely. What do you think of when you draw? What are you thinking about during that long time?"

Choi Woong said, "Well, I don't  think about it," and approached Guk Yeon-soo. Then, Choi Woong said through narration, "I don't think I have ever had a more perfect imagination than this." Then, Choi Woong said, "On one thin line. One moving second hand. All those years. In all the moments. I don't think there's ever been a time there was no Yeon Soo."

Choi Woong said to Guk Yeon-soo, "Let's go to my house." Afterwards, Kook Yeon-soo and Choi Woong shared a deep kiss on the sofa at home.

FI1Bb1MXEA4OyGc?format=jpg&name=360x360

Kim Ji-woong (Kim Seong-cheol) said through the epilogue, "If this unrequited love really has an end, it would be nice if the end would be now."

Next, in the preview, Kook Yeon-soo asked Ji-woong Kim, "But Ji-woong-ah, why don't you look at me?" She also said to Choi Woong, "The more often a couple fights, the higher the chance of a breakup."

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

I watched today's episode while I should have been working, hahaha! It was really cute and I loved all the characters, even the two second leads. It was nice to see both of them console each other and I appreciated this scene a lot. I have a really strong sense of boundaries so I had a hard time understanding JW's actions, but I thought about it last night and I guess I can understand him some more. He was drawn to YS before he found out that she was dating his best friend. I can't think of a time where JW was not respectful towards CW's and YS's relationship. He often refers to himself as the "bad guy" but I don't think he's necessary bad -- liking YS doesn't take away the gratitude he has towards CW and his parents. You know, I think it would benefit CW's and JW's relationship if JW's knew CW was abandoned. JW wouldn't have to feel so alone.

Both episodes were good this week! I guess next week will have some angst so I'll be waiting for everyone's comments before I watch. :lmao2: 

@Alice Wonderland They kissed a lot in today's episodes. :wow:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Episode 12

• It must be so comfy to lie down on Yeon Su's lap. Happy Choi Ung. :pandajustright:
  • Worried Yeon Su is so cute aswell. Love the amount of text she throwed at Ung about sleeping, sleeping pills and staying up late. :laugh:
  • Chae Rin is the true gem of this drama :pandablush: So sweet how she cares for Ji. How can't he see anything? 
  • NJ gets totally drunk, rambles about Koo with a total stranger in a public bar and THIS doesn't get photographed? It's like the perfect follow-up scandal.  
  • Sol-ji is so smart aswell. Her pep talk on the phone :pandajustright: Gosh this drama has so many good second leads. :scaredpanda2: 
  • I wonder if halmoni ever finds about Ung, his drawings and his wealth. 

Overall an episode where there is nothing much to talk about, because it was just a beautiful, lovely episode with so many beautiful scenes and moments. I rewatched so many scenes multiple times, the scene on the bridge was pretty, the corndog scene was pretty, the scene in the gallery was amazing too. We got so many skinship and kisses, it felt like we were spoiled. 
Just every moment felt like such a feel-good moment. 

I really hope Chae Rin and Ji Ung find their way aswell. I feel like he gained a lot more than NJ in their drinking scene. Closure. He saw himself in NJ's behavior and decided it is about time to make the next step. 

He and Choi are like brothers. Their bond is way stronger than anything. That's why Choi stayed, that's why he offered him to move in, that's why he cared and didn't leave. That's also the reason why he doesn't want to be the bad guy anymore, Choi is his family. 

He just has to learn to look around him, he is so focussed, that he completely misses Chae Rin. 

Based on the preview though, the peace won't last long. We will have a few additional cute scenes, but it doesn't seem to last long until we have our first fight. I just hope we don't get another seemingly break up, just to seem then reunite in the last episode. 

Really ,really nice episode though. I enjoyed it a lot.

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 2

Everyone's posts about episode 12 is actually causing me to anticipate watching it, so thanks!

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

You know, I think it would benefit CW's and JW's relationship if JW's knew CW was abandoned. JW wouldn't have to feel so alone.

I didn't realize that JW didn't know, though I guess it's not something that CW would talk about much. CW had told YS, though I guess he was drunk when he told her.

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Based on the preview though, the peace won't last long. We will have a few additional cute scenes, but it doesn't seem to last long until we have our first fight. I just hope we don't get another seemingly break up, just to seem then reunite in the last episode. 

Ugh. That would make this drama frustrating to watch, though with so many episodes left, I guess they have to have some down moments. However, it would make no sense for YS to break up with CW again, and I wouldn't have thought that CW would be able to break up with YS, so perhaps they'll just have a fight but decide to stick together to fight it out?

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

They kissed a lot in today's episodes.

LOL. So, lots of reasons to watch ep 12 then?

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

I know many interesting things to read here but before that, before I forget, I really love love love this episode!! As expected if this is their happy ending, I want everything to stop here. They're dating but that makes me so happy. 

They're both are so cute!! Also, they upgraded their dating mode from old school to the next level, :laugh:

As time passed, the people might also changed, and these changes don't mean always bad. I like to see how they become more happier. And hiw they cope with their problems. I love to see YS changed, and how CW comes to visit her parents often. Also they always give us that subtle scenes which answers the previous questions. What happened to his parents and how he told mom that they can go together next year. 

CW is taking care JW. I love how he asked him why he is sick or give him a company until he gets better. CW never cease to amaze me. No wonder he won the heart of many people around him. I like how they discuss about their problem in such subtle way ever. They didn't actually mentioned what it is but it captured the point very well. 

I know everyone can't be happy in the same time, I feel bad for the one sided love trio. Hopefully they will get their happy ending too, it's really sad to see them so.

But the preview, oh no... it feels like a bad omen, we still have 4 eps left, I don't expect for more angts, let's just walk in a flowery path to the end! 

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Alice Wonderland They kissed a lot in today's episodes. :wow:

30 minutes ago, stroppyse said:
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

They kissed a lot in today's episodes.

IKR, hahaha. I told @abs-oluteM about this before this episodes airs, they do spoil us a lot with their lovey dovey here. And they're so cutee!!

Gonna read everyone's thoughts slowly until next Monday comes again, aigoo... please tell me how to make time go faster??

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Sol-ji is so smart aswell. Her pep talk on the phone :pandajustright: Gosh this drama has so many good second leads. :scaredpanda2:

As how much I like the main leads, you right about this that it is pretty rare to have a drama which have many good side characters and they all there to contribute to the story much livelier and meaningful. So I enjoy every scenes without the need to fast forwarding it. And if the drama didnt get pass by the help of ffd button, for me it is really good, the best!

@abs-oluteM yes, I was also amazed by that fact, knowing that makes me wanna watch that kind of variety show. It must be interesting. Wish they could tell us too where to watch it.  Like they said, this drama is FERFECT! All the scenes taken, the lines, characters and acting are perfectly made! Even the color palate of the cinematography does make us feel the warm of summer. 

@ktcjdrama yea, I feel bothered by it too. It would be better if they crouch themselves a bit to fit in the background scenes. They just done with 6 eps. So hopefully they really do make the longer version for the rest 6 episodes now. Watching their reactions makes me feel it lived up to all my fangirl cells.  🤣

Ah, the car that YS drives, lols. Isn't it the car that company lend to her while at work? The only thing that confused me why is she still taking bus to work if her company afford her with the facility? 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Ugh. That would make this drama frustrating to watch, though with so many episodes left, I guess they have to have some down moments. However, it would make no sense for YS to break up with CW again, and I wouldn't have thought that CW would be able to break up with YS, so perhaps they'll just have a fight but decide to stick together to fight it out?

Well, keep in mind that I said this due to a very short preview, which only showed brief scenes and scrapes of sentences. And the drama has a history of trolling us in previews. So Yeon Su or Choi Ung could have said, what they said, in a completely different manner. The only thing we probably do know is NJ making a move and not accepting her fate. 

We don't know, the preview doesn't tell as much, maybe they were not fighting at all, but were just concerned about specific parts in their relationship and talked to someone else or themselves. Maybe they were just thinking about their past, present or future. 
It only showed that they were talking about an upcoming obstacle and a letter. 

I just added my own thoughts to it and considered past dramas who forced fights, break ups and such. It would really be a pain to watch if they fight and break up/seperate. 
They were so, so, so happy this episode. Todays episode was such a breeze, it was so fun and lovely to watch. I really loved it, I rewound so many scenes. I think I watched the whole episode twice. 

Yes, absolutely. We got spoiled with so many beautiful kisses. It was nice to watch. 

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

As how much I like the main leads, you right about this that it is pretty rare to have a drama which have many good side characters and they all there to contribute to the story much livelier and meaningful. So I enjoy every scenes without the need to fast forwarding it. And if the drama didnt get pass by the help of ffd button, for me it is really good, the best!

It's SLS paradise. So many of the side characters are so precious and loveable. Sol-yi with her on point advices, Chae Rin with being such a wonderful, loving co-worker.  Even when she found out Ji-Ung still loves Yeon Su, it didn't discourage her and she keeps pursueing him. Even NJ is the first (boring) second lead who is thoughtful about the OTP. 
Even Ye-In, Yeon Su's Co worker seems to be such a nice supporting girl. She called Choi and told him about the bridge and made sure no one is interrupting them. 

This is one of those rare dramas, where at least I can say, I like every single character. It's so much fun. The time between episodes feel like an eternity. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

Love love love ep.12 of course.... but I cannot write much for now. Be back later. Just wanna say that the rewatch value of this drama is like 10/10. Soooo rewatchable... that it kinda worried me please, please, pleaseeeee no train-wreck at the last minutes in the finale.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Now that they got back together, there's less things to discuss 😅

I'm not too worry about the upcoming angst since I believe one of the messages of this story is we all change as time passes. Living our life shape us to who we are now. Some core personality and mindset don't necessary change but more or less due to social interactions, work/life experiences and big events, we adjust, adapt and change. Therefore 5 years later after such a painful heartbreak, it is doubtful Yeon Su would dump Woong again. She may still be plagued by her inferiority and insecurity but like Woong, she'll get past it this time.... andddd because I just know we are getting a happy ending. LOL!

I agree if Ji Woong knows Woong's past, it might help him feel less alone. However it seems like Woong himself didn't quite open up his heart to many people close to him and kept some things to himself for the longest time. It took him 10 years to share this secret with Yeon Su. He didn't let his parents know that he knows too about their deceased son. Both sides were being considerate however to be truly family, I wish in the end they let it be known and visit the grave together as a family after this. It might seem unimportant yet it feels significant on some level...

True that preview can't be trusted. I think, maybe, perhaps... NJ went to see Woong to say goodbye. If it's too painful for her to be friends with him right now, it would be wise to break contact for a period and let the wound heals. Then we can talk about being chingu again later... anyway, all speculations at this point.

Feels like we probably won't get "good news" from Chae Ran's one sided love since Ji Woong is still so hung up with his crush on Yeon Su and doesn't even realise Chae Ran likes him. We might get some hope in the finale as hint is what I predict.

I ♥ Sol Ji. The actress Jin Joo has played many similar roles as a supportive BFF to the female leads. She's a fun actress and the kind of character she plays is so cute. Love a friend always there to support and pointing out the obvious at the right timing, as well as give some good advice. The drama keeps having people saying Yeon Su doesn't have friends but Sol Ji is one! And one best friend is worthy of 100 friends/acquaintances.

Lastly, the jujube tea... HAHAHAHA love it. Love how cute Woong is. He hates it but Yeon Su gave it to him so no matter what, he's gonna force it down. I'm not a fan of jujube too, in memory when I ate it from some soups it doesn't taste good so I'm not sure about tea...maybe will need some sugar to make it tastier...

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I ♥ Sol Ji. The actress Jin Joo has played many similar roles as a supportive BFF to the female leads. She's a fun actress and the kind of character she plays is so cute

Fantastic singer too ...check out her YT account

Spoiler

20 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm not a fan of jujube too, in memory when I ate it from some soups it doesn't taste good so I'm not sure about tea...maybe will need some sugar to make it tastier...

Noooo , don't need to add sugar. It is a natural sweetener. In soups, it makes it tastier but the jujube loses its flavor since all taste is gone to the soup. If you make it as a stand alone drink,  add some wolfberry for a healthy drink . [If really want to add sugar, then add rock sugar.]

------------------

I feel it is important for the leads to have some conflict since this show is also a slice of life. Now that they are older, they will be able to see how they handled things in the past may have not been the best for themselves and for their relationship. It is through learning how to healthily deal with conflicts that there can be growth. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Noooo , don't need to add sugar. It is a natural sweetener. In soups, it makes it tastier but the jujube loses its flavor since all taste is gone to the soup. If you make it as a stand alone drink,  add some wolfberry for a healthy drink . [If really want to add sugar, then add rock sugar.]

Hahahahaha. I wouldn't buy a pack of jujube myself xD It will need to be donated xP

Yeah I'd add rock sugar too - I have it for when I make barley water

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ah, the car that YS drives, lols. Isn't it the car that company lend to her while at work? The only thing that confused me why is she still taking bus to work if her company afford her with the facility? 

My thoughts would be -- take it home if and when you need to use it, otherwise, it's the company car. And in some countries, depending on where you need to go, some people choose to take public transportation because it's more convenient and cost-efficient to do that instead of driving a car. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I feel it is important for the leads to have some conflict since this show is also a slice of life. Now that they are older, they will be able to see how they handled things in the past may have not been the best for themselves and for their relationship. It is through learning how to healthily deal with conflicts that there can be growth. 

I think once again they both will be brought back into the same struggles like in the past, and this time it will be YS turn to deal it. We have seen CW get over his trauma and fear so it would be fair to see how YS will cope with their relationship now. Back then she was just still get a grasp on her poor life problems, paying debts and moving out. So breaking him up was the only right solution for her. But now the situation is a lot different, she has a stable job and doesn't need to worry about her debts anymore. And she has learned from experience. It will be interesting to see how it will be this time.

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Lastly, the jujube tea... HAHAHAHA love it. Love how cute Woong is. He hates it but Yeon Su gave it to him so no matter what, he's gonna force it down. I'm not a fan of jujube too, in memory when I ate it from some soups it doesn't taste good so I'm not sure about tea...maybe will need some sugar to make it tastier..

Lols. I can relate to this scene. I think what he did to drink it by tricking himself with the coffee smells is just so me who's trying to gulp down my bitter pills. I will get ready with some spoonful of sugar for it.

I like the ending scene for their documentary. They've been asked what will they be after 10 another ten years. And both are only exchanging smiles to each other. They cut that part and probably will show us as flashback later. 

I cant see the bts too, it was blocked for my region. Which bts is it? I havent checked it yet. Perhaps, the latest bts?

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
14 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Lols. I can relate to this scene. I think what he did to drink it by tricking himself with the coffee smells is just so me who's trying to gulp down my bitter pills. I will get ready with some spoonful of sugar for it.

I avoid any liquid medicines. I remember when young I took some pink coloured liquid paracetamol (I think?) and urghh, badddd taste. Since then I turned to capsules or tablets. Just swallow and no bad taste. Out of curiosity I tried out the western cough syrup once as it says strawberry flavour and regretted—I'd think that's "sagi"—it was bitter as hell. Since then I've only had Asian cough syrup—either the Pei Pa Koa or Sea Coconut Cough Mixture.

20 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I cant see the bts too, it was blocked for my region. Which bts is it? I havent checked it yet. Perhaps, the latest bts?

Aww man, you too? Then which other regions are not blocked? Yeah it's the latest BTS.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Wow they're really a pro. How can they're not blushing at all doing all that sweet scenes. Lols. 

Hahaha, that "daddy is not sleeping" is just so my parents. It's always the television watching them not them watching the tv. 😂🤣

@ktcjdrama I love that reconciliation scene of the two. They immersed into the emotion so well. The cheerful bgm in the bts make it less sad for me. But the actual scene is just too sad even from the bts. 

And also one of my fave scenes of ep 12, it's when CW brought YS to the gallery which he only did in his imagination all this time. He draws while always thinking of her. And now she's really there right in front of him. The scenes is just really touching. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Feels like we probably won't get "good news" from Chae Ran's one sided love since Ji Woong is still so hung up with his crush on Yeon Su and doesn't even realise Chae Ran likes him. We might get some hope in the finale as hint is what I predict

Heyheyheyhey, this is probably the only thing left I really want to see. Chae Ran tried for the whole drama, at least let him realize she is into him and give it a shot. They don't have to be lovey dovey and all, not even a kiss, but at least let him overcome it and give her a shot. Let them at least go out. 

I also wouldn't mind a 10year time skip at the end. Since at the end of the documentary, they asked them again where they see themselves in ten years, so maybe we get a little sneak peak that they may have got together. 

And if they don't do anything similiar, then well, we just need a second season. :pandasipsip:

Now that our OTP is reunited, Chae Ran has to be our next goal. 

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Fantastic singer too ...check out her YT account

:pandapray:Oh my god she is really good. Another reason to love her. 

10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah I'd add rock sugar too - I have it for when I make barley water

I add honey to sweeten up anything. But I use rock sugar aswell sometimes. 

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I avoid any liquid medicines. I remember when young I took some pink coloured liquid paracetamol (I think?) and urghh, badddd taste.

Oh yeah, as a kid I had to take liquid medicine against my allergies and hay fever each night. It was horrible, I remember I had to take 10 drops and it was such a bad taste. Thank god these days are over and I just need to get a injection each month or take a single pill now. 

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

BTS - can you guys see?

I can't see it aswell. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

BTS - can you guys see?

Unfortunately, no.

18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Lastly, the jujube tea... HAHAHAHA love it. Love how cute Woong is. He hates it but Yeon Su gave it to him so no matter what, he's gonna force it down. I'm not a fan of jujube too, in memory when I ate it from some soups it doesn't taste good so I'm not sure about tea...maybe will need some sugar to make it tastier...

I rather like jujubes. I will use them in thicker soups or chilis to give it a hint of sweetness since ripe jujubes tend to be slightly sweet whether fresh or dried.

I drink jujube tea to help calm me at night and sleep better. Probably counteract all the caffeine that I drink during the day. :)  It makes a nice, refreshing drink, either hot or cold. Sometimes, I'll boil dried jujube and ginger to make a very nice tea.

17 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

That's true. They are older and can better evaluate what they really want as well as how to resolve conflicts without it always being do or mo.

10 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

And also one of my fave scenes of ep 12, it's when CW brought YS to the gallery which he only did in his imagination all this time. He draws while always thinking of her. And now she's really there right in front of him. The scenes is just really touching. 

That was a really sweet scene.

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I also wouldn't mind a 10year time skip at the end. Since at the end of the documentary, they asked them again where they see themselves in ten years, so maybe we get a little sneak peak that they may have got together. 

That would make a really nice ending epilogue.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

Episode 12 was lovely. The kiss montages are really pretty. Same as how they did it with the rain kiss, I like how they put together another compilation here too. I think the episode title "Begin Again" suits it well. I noticed how Ung came to Yeon Su's house to escort her to work is similar to how he had escorted to school back then when they were students. I can't remember which episode it was, but it was hinted that Ung may have another opportunity to go abroad again when she saw a brochure on his coffee table. Looks like the topic will come up in the next episode(s). Back then, Ung had wanted to ask Yeon Su to go abroad with him, but that evening, she ended up breaking up with him. I agree with many here that now that they are older, it may be good to face past issues again. I hate to call it a "test", but in some ways it is for them to see if they're able to work through issues together.

One of my favorite parts of this episode was when Ung went to eat at his parents' restaurant. I teared up a little when he asked his mom to bring him with him to the countryside next time. It's such meaningful step forward for him to not only accept his own past, but to be much closer to his parents by accepting theirs. I definitely want to see their visit as family to the countryside before the story ends too. Anyway, his insistence to his mom to retire from the restaurant and utilize the S.C.C. (son's credit card) was super sweet. (A filial man is very attractive.)

I have been liking all of the OSTs especially the latest one. Yoseob's is just beautiful.

On 1/11/2022 at 6:00 AM, abs-oluteM said:

He invited her over isn't it? They can drink jujube ( red dates ) tea together. I love drinking this. My MIL says it is good for "cleansing" the blood. 

I love drinking jujube tea as well. My mom says the same thing...that it cleanses the blood. Whether it's true or not, I appreciate the belief behind it and it being the reason she had me drink it growing up. She makes a rose petal tea with jujubes, longan and goji/wolfberries that I really like. I agree no sugar is needed. Tastes really good the way it is. When I saw the jujubes and the tea in the drama, it gave me a comforting feeling. I think it may be because I was able to relate something simple, yet familiar in real life. It was very thoughtful of Yeon Su to try to soothe Ung this way. 

Edited by peperomia
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1