Episodes: 32

Director: Yao Ting Ting

Broadcast network: Youku
Broadcast period: April 26th, 2022

Cast:

Lin Geng Xin as Lu Jiming
Tan Song Yun as Ning Meng

Synopsis:

Ning Meng has always dreamt of becoming a CEO, but she faces opposition from her boss Lu Jiming, who does not feel that she is a qualified investment partner. Ning Meng decides to leave her current company, and end up joining Ying Shi Investment Company. Her hard work and perseverance earns the attention of Lu Jiming, who helps her out in crucial times. In the process, Ning Meng also learns important lessons from Lu Jiming's investment philosophies. The two of them influenced and assist each other in becoming a better investor.

(Source: Dramawiki)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 7:30 AM, NiteWalker said:

both look pretty good together i guess

They do look good together. Two of my not-that-many faves together in a drama! :love:

I can already picture these two as a "hot" couple. :wow::hearties:

image.jpg20190513521442.jpg

And, looking at who the producer is makes me excited for its premiere! Producer Huang Lan has an outstanding portfolio of "hot" (well-produced, popular, controversial, thought-provoking, etc.) dramas like The First Half of My Life (2017, with its season 2 upcoming), Tiger Mom (2015), Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace (2018), The Imperial Doctress (2016), and so on. :love:

image.jpge33Ndc.jpggOkync.jpg4wBQrc.jpg2QKgwc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

because im bias i say SongYun can generate better chemistry lols hahahhaa....i seen the girl from MBQ with Johnny Huang...it was just....so so i think?

Yes... MBQ girl looks so agressive. She kept asking him to marry her. I prefer ML fell first to FL. But let's see how. Maybe I'll just try few eps. I never see MBQ actress before too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Wah harem story really need main drive for me to watch it. I'll pass 😅😆

TSY so cute here with that glasses and looks like geeky / nerd employee. Looks really interesting.

well i wasnt intended to watch it...however the antics between her and the emperor was cute enough for me to watch parts of it....

i did it with the 'FF' **ahem** :wow2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...