Hometown ChaChaCha 갯마을 차차차 [2021]

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I don't know why of the 7 years he knew Hye Jin, he never tried to seek her out if he really likes her. I'd say he's missed his timings once again. Doo Shik had already invaded Hye Jin's heart very early on before he came to Gongjin.

Yup. He should confessed when she dumped her boyfriend back then. Actually DS is also liie sunbae, he keeps it to himself and in denial all the time. But the differences are HJ likes him and he never let anyone close to her. If HJ didnt confess to him I wonder how many years more he will spend as a single. Lols.

Btw I like how these two calling each other, they use banmal but the way they address one to another is quite formal, Hong banjang - Chigwa

I also enjoyed the Mi Sun and policeman's side story. Now I anticipate to see police guy chase Mi Sun. I think it'll be cute. As for Yong Guk, I'm as curious as he is, LOLLLL. Seriously Hwa Jeong should just say what the issue is because it might be all in her own mind and a misunderstanding!

Yea, I'm with you! I enjoy the side stories here. I think Eun Cheol will try to pursue her this time. I am sure what he's going in that caffe is him taking back his rejection. But sadly, MI Sun cuts him first. I can see how regretful he is. 

And YG, I already planned to ffd his next scenes, cuz all he did was sulking over his first love's rejection. But now all his mind is occupied by what HJ said to him about the reason why they got divorce. I bet she let him because she feels that her husvand was still thinking about his first love that is why she used his bad habit as the excuse to let him go. I see that she really cared for him and still loving him. So it is interesting now.

I searched in YT and they only got 5 released, I listened to them all, yes the one we heard from ep 10 hasnt released yet. Hopwfully, it will be out soon. From all of the ost they have here, I think only this new one catches my like. 

By the kdramaland standard operating procedure, you'll probably get:

They will shower us with more lovey-dovey moments of these recently dating couple next episodes for sure. Let's say 11 to 12, then some angsts along with other conflicts they hinted us each episodes probably be revealed one by one or all at once. 

I'm curious to what DS told HJ that she's the second he told about his grandfather's story. The first one is a warm-hearted person, who is this person?? Probably teen HJ he met years ago??? She ever went to Gongjin and both sat on the coral seaside in remembrance their late beloved one.

2 hours ago, ssteph said:

The Swoon IG

Episode 10 Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha #swoonworthy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUUir5MsQlz/?utm_medium=copy_link

I love when HJ said that it needs a lot of love to do that to someone, aww.. he hears her very loud and clear. She caught offguard. Lols. Love the swoon's scenes compilation here. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

They will shower us with more lovey-dovey moments of these recently dating couple next episodes for sure. Let's say 11 to 12, then some angsts along with other conflicts they hinted us each episodes probably be revealed one by one or all at once. 

My concerns which I later thought about that might cause Doo Shik to retreat into "his shell", say death of another loved ones e.g., Halmoni. Or... if whoever passed away the person's family member bumped into him and they "reminded" him then he might back off and shut Hye Jin out and we get our stupid angst/noble idiocy crap.

But you know what? I don't care what or how it goes with the angst, just not be like Monthly Magazine House or DDSSLLS and I'll be fine.

11 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I'm curious to what DS told HJ that she's the second he told about his grandfather's story. The first one is a warm-hearted person, who is this person?? Probably teen HJ he met years ago??? She ever went to Gongjin and both sat on the coral seaside in remembrance their late beloved one.

I'm also curious who it is. It sounded like it has to be Hye Jin. Or maybe the deceased friend.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

then he might back off and shut Hye Jin out and we get our stupid angst/noble idiocy crap.

But you know what? I don't care what or how it goes with the angst, just not be like Monthly Magazine House or DDSSLLS and I'll be fine.

Hopefully it won't be too classic and frustrating. This is a romcom right, so they should make us happy and laugh. It will be short-lived angts I guess. 

I don't watch MG and I dropped DDSSLLS too.

Spoiler

I dont really remember from which episodes I dropped it but I think it bored me when they revealed that Jun was a high schooler. Lols  rara was dating a high schooler all this time. My mind quickly predicted this will be complicated for nothing, so I stopped. I like LJW but well I will wait his next drama to watch him. Hopefully he'll paired with KHY again. Seeing their cameos in TB was really fun. Actually I want her reunited with RW. But now it seems very impossible. So lets hope for baekyung-danoh reunion then. Lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Hopefully it won't be too classic and frustrating. This is a romcom right, so they should make us happy and laugh. It will be short-lived angts I guess. 

I don't watch MG and I dropped DDSSLLS too.

Hide contents

I dont really remember from which episodes I dropped it but I think it bored me when they revealed that Jun was a high schooler. Lols  rara was dating a high schooler all this time. My mind quickly predicted this will be complicated for nothing, so I stopped. I like LJW but well I will wait his next drama to watch him. Hopefully he'll paired with KHY again. Seeing their cameos in TB was really fun. Actually I want her reunited with RW. But now it seems very impossible. So lets hope for baekyung-danoh reunion then. Lols

Both MG and DDSSLLS were rom-com too and they didn't end well. ㅠㅠ

Spoiler

MG - the OTP separated and there was a time jump. It also didn't really confirm whether they are back together.

DDSSLLS - I was ok with the age gap. It was the bit where Jun left Rara after he finds out he was sick. And then he made Rara thinks he's dead. So the finale we spent a loooong time not seeing LJW at all. Even though they had a happy ending it didn't make us feel happy at all. Oh there was time jump too.

Reunion - Hahaha, I don't mind either way. If Hye Yoon pairs up with Jae Wook, it'll make their shippers happy. LOL. And I can have RW to myself :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 9/26/2021 at 9:00 AM, ktcjdrama said:

When it comes to small town dramas, for me nothing beats When the Camellia Blooms. It really is the best, awesome-est small town drama for me.

YESSSS!!! When the Camellia Blooms was really something else. I have to say that I always end up thinking of it whenever I watch a small town drama. 

I am so happy to see we are finally getting somewhere. I was worried that Du Sik would reject Hye-Jin so I was sooo happy when he kissed her and admitted that he, too, couldn't deny it anymore. And let me just say that the way he looked at her, the teary eyes, the slight eyebrow raise, the micro expressions until he leans in and kisses her.... PERFECTION! :PsyWhat:

I do feel bad for SH because he's too late once again. But like what others have said here, why didn't he choose to pursue her after she had broken it off with her boyfriend back then?  Sure he could have been giving her time to get over her previous relationship but he could have also chosen to look for her and pursue her after some time. 

As for Du Sik, I am hoping he doesn't go the noble idiocy route. I think something might happen to Hye Jin like an accident of some sort where Du Sik will feel he's responsible. I surely hope not!

The two of them doing the memorial and having dinner together after was really cute. Also really cute was the scene when Hye Jin slept over after the pervert attacked her. The poem Du Sik chose perfectly described him and I loved that it bothered Hye Jin to find out she was only the second person he's told about his grandfather. She even mumbled in her sleep which made him laugh.

I can't wait to see all the upcoming sweet moments between them! It looks like they're going to be dating out in the open for everyone to see and I can't wait to see all of their reactions!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

Just now, gilaswan said:

I think she said something about not wanting it to be open until she gets to talk to her senior first... why need to show so much consideration though??

Yeah. Don't understand that. It is not like she was in a relationship with the senior. 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yeah. Don't understand that. It is not like she was in a relationship with the senior. 

I think, from the preview, my guess is she wants to properly talk to Sunbae and let him know first out of respect and consideration (of his confession) before letting the whole village know and him learning it from the villagers.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1