Havenites Dabang

@mademoisellesia I have promoted 18 Again drama thread. I have never seen LDH . Just know that he is an upcoming actor in !8

Oh but you're right about Ong Seung Woo's fan base. Very supportive. I got so much traction just from promoting the drama.

Today -are you tired of brushing your teeth and wanna just eat ramen all day?

@im0202 do you teach art? 

@SilverMoonTea mustach poll closes tonight right? By the way because the pass few days I have been looking for all these hairy pictures, I came across this article ...I think I am not part of these group of women who like full beards

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-attraction-doctor/201607/do-women-prefer-men-beards

Spoiler

The results indicated that the women found men with light stubble most attractive; these men were preferred as both short- and long-term partners. However, the women perceived male faces with full beards as the most masculine, aggressive, and socially mature; the women also thought these men looked older. Men's faces with light beards were considered the most dominant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM Yeah I notice I got some likes almost immediately when I posted the 2 photos. BTW, his name is spelled "Seong". Got corrected by his fan privately :psweatduck: I feel embarrassed... Getting the name right would help with tagging I guess.

Lee Do Hyun - Oh he did a lot of supporting roles before getting more attention in Hotel Del Luna. He was in Still 17 with as Ahn Hyo Seop's rowing/school mate. Prison Playbook as Jung Kyung Ho's younger version. SSH's younger version in The Great Show and Clean with A Passion.

I like the brushing teeth more. Might change it again...but right now I'm off to update Min Jae's thread~

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Kindergarten teacher?

Childcare?

My previous job haha. One of the most under-appreciated. I feel parents should all do a 3-day trial before they start going after teachers' heads for every trivial matter. I'm working with slightly older kids now.

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

do you teach art? 

I do, but I'm not an art teacher lol. I'm not trained but my boss liked my ideas so much that I got arrowed to come up with an art curriculum for my current workplace :Rip: my free time to watch dramas.. But it's pretty cool because the children's art journey for 6 years is now in my hands hahaha and the subject is so fun to teach.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
7 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I am watching several long series at the same time lol. I have to reduce them because the plots are going to get mixed up. :smug:

I feel like this season there are so many dramas. I honestly can’t keep up ! Which ones are you dropping ? 

What’s your plan this weekend @MMM8P

• Like 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

13 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@Nohamahmoud2002 @abs-oluteM It's crazy! I am not planning to start any new dramas until the ones I am watching finish. Start Up should start just as Brahms finish, so I am safe! The other new dramas haven't really interested me though. But who knows, I wasn't interested in Brahms until I heard you guys chatting about it and checked it out. :smile:

I have two more I wanna watch next week...Private Lives and Tale of the Nine Tail.  And I heard that KBS wants to bring forward If You Cheat You Die...supposed to be a December premiere. I just hope they don't bring it forward

By the way in More Than Friends is her boss a jerk? gahhh I have a soft spot for the actor. While he definitely won't end up with her , I don't think I can stomach watching him being a jerk. 

@TRaNz private lives start this week!

Long trailer 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

@wallflowersforjane I have absolutely NO IDEA. :psweatduck: I never had this many dramas before, I think. At least not having to juggle the time on JH too. I'll try it out and see first, because I may be interested in them now but it doesn't mean they'll be interesting enough to continue. Although I dislike dropping dramas but if there are too many on the plate then gotta cut it. I can always pick it up later (like SF2, hahaha).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Although I dislike dropping dramas but if there are too many on the plate then gotta cut it. I can always pick it up later (like SF2, hahaha).

True that! And then binge and ff through parts! 

Sounds like a really extraordinary drama season and I was worried at the beginning at the year that content may dry out because of the lock-downs. Thank goodness Korea never let it get out of hand!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@wallflowersforjane @mademoisellesia I think for the 1st time , i will so need a schedule @ktcjdrama is good with this ...she can watch many . I do tend to wanna watch a lot of dramas...but sometimes I may not finish them though I cannot claim be the queen of dropping dramas like ahem @SilverMoonTea.

Priority watching list  ( excluding this week) 

1. Lies after Lies ( 3 more weeks)
2. Do You Like Brahms ( 3 more weeks)

Not so priority

1. Zombie Detective ( but I am up to speed cuz it is such an easy watch)

New:

1. Private Lives (7th Oct)

2. Tale of the Nine Tailed (7th Oct)
Might pick up

1. More Than Friends 

:yee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@abs-oluteM What happened to When I Was The Most Beautiful? Did you drop this?

I'm kinda sad that Sat-Sun has nothing even after SF2 ends. It's all concentrated from Mon - Fri!

1. Do You Like Brahms?
  2. 18 Again
  3. More Than Friends
  4. Dol Dol Sol Sol La La Dol
  5. Alice
  6. Tale of the Nine Tailed
  7. Private Life
  8. Record of Youth
  9. Secret Forest 2 (behind)

@wallflowersforjane This is what happen when I watch way too many dramas all at the same time - I have no idea what epsiodes I am on! Hahahahaha.

• Haha 5

@abs-oluteM You will need to organise them by days of airing! I just watched the Private Lives long trailer, can't make head to tail of it without the subs but Go Jun Pyo looks very fine in his suit. Do you have a Detective/Spy  Theme on your weekly schedule of Abs Club yet?  :SquirtleNiceAhah:

@mademoisellesia Your list! You have Dol Dol as well. I keep a list myself with the episode count. Hahaha!

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Haha 4