Havenites Dabang

@SilverMoonTea I think they will make viewers on the edge of their seats until ep 16 to find the truth of that day accident and to know what will happen with Woo Joo. Lies of Lies is breaking Channel A record in almost every episode :D

Search WWW ep 1 hmm... You haven't watched the part where they work in Baro then? Baro is one of a kind workplace. Brian is another one of a kind CEO too hahaha... Did you watch Secret Forest 2? The one who play as Choi Bit (Jeon Hye Jin) plays as one of the female leads in the story too. The background stories about portal sites are the one that made me stay, not the romance part. If I watch only for the romance, I might have left drama LOL

If you want to watch it for Lee Jae Wook then you have to be patient because I think he appeared in ep 3 or 4 just part of a small scene. He will appear more frequently in the later episodes. :) 

But if you still don't find it interesting, then it's alright even if you drop it. No pressure :smile:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@TRaNz after the ending of eps 4 , I need the next one too .. by the way we can post IG stuff now . So pls go ahead & use it. I dig Seohyun’s outfits . Also she just really carries them off like effortlessly 

here you go . I look forward to them working together. I think that’s where the plot is heading 

Spoiler

@LaLa am competing with you to see who suffers from drama overload :shocked2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

:eeeee:waiting for new emojis to be 'installed'~ 

Finished catching up with the latest ep of Lie of Lie wohooo...and 2 more to go next week and voila I finish another drama (good job!) 

Thinking of starting Flowers of Evil? Anyone hasn't watched that one and wanted to do it now with me? hehehheh

@TRaNz Hellllooo~~ how are you mate? Btw, I completed my little books collection! Actually, I only got a few, and then it turned out, my friends had the rest of the books that I didn't and they weren't collecting:yoongibtscheer:

Think I'm gonna hit the bed now. Good night everyone 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 3

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Hey @SnowBlob , guess i can throw my 4 into the recycle i have sitting here. hahaha. was gonna mail them off to you...sooner or later...hhahaha

How good was todays announcement? we get 25km of distance travel from home now......wonder how long thats gonna last. hahaha

and in 2 weeks, lets see how retail and hospitality goes with opening.....make or break week for us.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

@TRaNz morning (yawnnnn...i wish i could sleep in)... I was so happy to know now I probably can go to the Glen area if i want to (gotta check that on the map whether it's still within the 25km radius). And I'm sooo looking forward to having retails open. I just found out that Target at one of my local shopping malls is closing permanently T_T .. Let's hope the number stays relatively low.

Awww...you're so sweet still keeping the little books for me. I wasn't sure so I thought best to let you know I completed the set. Thank youuuu and sorry to cause you any incovenience holding onto them. 

@mirmz do you like or not like snow? I like snow but not where i live..i wish though we could have snow in some mountains really close by so no need to travel far for snow sports hahahhahaha

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

13 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@mirmz do you like or not like snow? I like snow but not where i live..i wish though we could have snow in some mountains really close by so no need to travel far for snow sports hahahhahaha

I HATE SNOW!!!!

ok maybe not hate but i dont really like snow that much 

here's why:

1. when it's cold it can get to like -20 f where i live

2.. it only stays pretty for so long plus who likes shoveling snow in the morning?

3. im more of a warm weather gal i dont really like the cold

but i do like skiing and ice skating just not the snow part

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

@TRaNz and @SnowBlob: I love reading your updates on how things are going in Australia. I get excited for both of you when the restrictions are lifted little by little. I'm like, "Yay, they can put one foot outside their door now!". Haha!

@mirmz: I feel you. It started snowing a bit here (all melted now) on Friday too. The weather is getting colder now, we are averaging the low to mid 30s Fahrenheit (roughly around -1 to 2°C). 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 2
7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mirmz: I feel you. It started snowing a bit here (all melted now) on Friday too. The weather is getting colder now, we are averaging the low to mid 30s Fahrenheit (roughly around -1 to 2°C). 

oh the weather here is all weird: it can range from 80- 30 degrees in october so u never know what ur getting until it hits. two years ago it snowed on easter sunday :"( 

u just never know what's gonna happen like one day it might be sunny and 70 f and the next cold and rainy around 40 degrees :shocked:

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 5
  • Shocked 2

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3

@mirmz i wouldnt want shoveling snow as part of my morning routine too! But can't help to be amazed at how pretty they look in the movies. And it's not helping too when they show many romantic stuff with snow all around :lol:

@Tofu hehehehhe.. Now we can travel 25km! That's 5x further than yesterday (5km was the limit until yesterday). Now i can't wait to be able to go regional and go on a mini holiday or something. How's things on your end? Mmm...presidential election is coming up right?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@mirmz i wouldnt want shoveling snow as part of my morning routine too! But can't help to be amazed at how pretty they look in the movies. And it's not helping too when they show many romantic stuff with snow all around :lol:

im pretty sure they use potato flakes or something like that when they make snow in movies 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

ttyl people <3

Good morning! 

@mirmz LOL at potato flakes as snow.

At least New York looks like New York when I visited shortly. The traffic and drivers are indeed as scary as it looks on TV. *o*

The new, current dramas all showed us pretty cherry blossoms (:hearties: ) but it's totally fake when you watch BTS (of the part where the petals flying bit).

• Like 3
  • Haha 4