Havenites Dabang

@TRaNz eps 7 Private Lives....

Spoiler

Looks like JH got played out by his boss at GK . And that the latter  is secretly working with Edward Kim. 

Best part was actually JBK saving Joo Eun in that fire. The women have pretty good chemistry in their scenes together. Thank goodness for that eps 8 preview. I was feeling a tad frustrated that JH and JE barely have scenes together except for the flashbacks. Felt kind of cheated especially when JTBC hard sells the pairing . So I hope she finds out he is alive soon 

edit to add

Private Lives eps 8

Spoiler

The ending - I cried when JE broke down when visiting her dad.  I felt trolled that JE and JH still did not meet. The ending & preview gives me some hope. Maybe now they can both finally come clean with their own identities 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@NiteWalker Fingers crossed everyone will be all OK. If you are worried, please do get it tested for a peace of mind. 

i think its will be fine.....cause i had an influenza jab last year to fight the pandemic....

its not the correct vaccine however it does lessen my chance of getting the flu.....its more my mother im worried for....and my brother finally listening and wear mask when he is out of his room....and he will get tested today.....so lets just keep our fingers cross might just be false alarm

• Like 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
5 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i think its will be fine.....cause i had an influenza jab last year to fight the pandemic....

Flu shots are good. Though is isn't for the COVID19, it's still a great help. Since my fam started having the shots, they rarely have flu anymore, and if they do, it's mild. The vaccine really hurts though,  around a week before the pain subsides.

5 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

and he will get tested today.....so lets just keep our fingers cross might just be false alarm

Cross fingers he's negative. According to the kiddos, the swabbing feel like the nose is burning.

• Like 6

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

The one & only time I had flu shot I got really sick that year. Cough for more than 3 months+++ and had muscle spasm from all the coughing.

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

According to the kiddos, the swabbing feel like the nose is burning.

I didn't feel that at all. It just irritates* and stinks (because to get the most of the sample they swab the back of the throat first).

*Your body senses that there's something foreign in the nose so it wants to reject it. Other than that it really depends on the nurse who did it for you.

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The one & only time I had flu shot I got really sick that year. Cough for more than 3 months+++ and had muscle spasm from all the coughing.

My cousin and nephew had the same reactions as yours. 😔 Sadly flu shots aren't for everyone.

26 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I didn't feel that at all. It just irritates* and stinks (because to get the most of the sample they swab the back of the throat first).

*Your body senses that there's something foreign in the nose so it wants to reject it. Other than that it really depends on the nurse who did it for you.

So far the kiddos went through the swabbing on their own and didn't leave sobbing 😅 Only dazed. 😉

• Like 6

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Flu shots are good. Though is isn't for the COVID19, it's still a great help. Since my fam started having the shots, they rarely have flu anymore, and if they do, it's mild. The vaccine really hurts though,  around a week before the pain subsides.

yea true....anyway it should be okie cause i interview my brothers further....and he said that that contact didnt sit next to him and arent in the same division as him, the only worry is that they had a centralize-aircon....so that is the worry....other than that....it should be pretty safe....

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

my brother was like....its is nothing....he came bk and brag about it too

• Like 7
On 10/30/2020 at 4:12 AM, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz eps 7 Private Lives....

Hide contents

Looks like JH got played out by his boss at GK . And that the latter  is secretly working with Edward Kim. 

Best part was actually JBK saving Joo Eun in that fire. The women have pretty good chemistry in their scenes together. Thank goodness for that eps 8 preview. I was feeling a tad frustrated that JH and JE barely have scenes together except for the flashbacks. Felt kind of cheated especially when JTBC hard sells the pairing . So I hope she finds out he is alive soon 

edit to add

Private Lives eps 8

Hide contents

The ending - I cried when JE broke down when visiting her dad.  I felt trolled that JE and JH still did not meet. The ending & preview gives me some hope. Maybe now they can both finally come clean with their own identities 

sorry, had to catch up. LOL.

Spoiler

Both JBK and JE.....super hot n pretty, loving the outfits and just them in general. HAHAHA. Seohyunie has amazing legs. im sorry I had to...haha

Had a feeling that boss guy at GK was suss....hes got that bad guy aura about him.

HanSon seems to be entangled in so many things. Im still quizzing his status in this whole underground dirty shady business.

Its going to be a difficult renunion for JE, JH will have to work on it after the initial meet up as seen in the ending of Ep8.

Then we should possiblly see some feel good 'current' couple moments.

JE's mum is a Barbie Girl, getting sick of her . LOL.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --