Havenites Dabang

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hello @mirmz, online schooling from tomorrow? Do you use MS Teams or Zoom for lectures?

yeah since my school shut sown it's gonna be online school until november 30th (or at least that's the hope).

and we use these sites called loom and edpuzzle if we have to watch videos for our classes. :D

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

7 minutes ago, mirmz said:

yeah since my school shut sown it's gonna be online school until november 30th (or at least that's the hope).

and we use these sites called loom and edpuzzle if we have to watch videos for our classes. :D

The kids' schools here use their own network with MS teams and zoom collaboration for online classes, plus other sites for either videos to watch or reading materials.

It would feel strange at first to do full online classes, but if cases are rising there then it's the best option.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

On 10/29/2020 at 9:29 AM, Tofu said:

:heart::LarvitarSDab1:

@Gochu is probably off causing havoc where he lives. :idk:

don making havoc! time to make havoc here!  when im not lazy :LaxEat:

4 hours ago, Jane said:

@SilverMoonTea !!!

lately I've been listening to G.O.D again...

was Yoon Kyesang the most popular member? I always thought it was Danny or Joonyoung.

Joonyoung is by far the most masculine looking kpop star ever.. probably most masculine Asian ever

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1

Squirtle!!

Squirt squirt

@Jane @SilverMoonTea  I saw that too and had to come talk about Chocolate oppa. 

@Gochu not sure if YKS was the most popular member of GOD. But I think he is the only one with a successful acting career...though @Jane told me he also dabbled in some carpentry to heal his broken heart

https://zapzee.net/2020/06/11/after-the-break-up-yoon-kye-sang-leaves-his-agency-and-becomes-a-carpenter/

Guess he's recovered from the broken heart since drama offers are pouring in :heiboi:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

9 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Jane @SilverMoonTea  I saw that too and had to come talk about Chocolate oppa. 

Best to heal that broken heart by working! I am excited to hear that at least he is open to offers and not totally withdrawn from the industry. Let’s hope he does take it up. Being in a drama with Seo Hyun Jin sounds like a good move!

53 minutes ago, Gochu said:

don making havoc! time to make havoc here!  when im not lazy :LaxEat:

lately I've been listening to G.O.D again...

was Yoon Kyesang the most popular member? I always thought it was Danny or Joonyoung.

Joonyoung is by far the most masculine looking kpop star ever.. probably most masculine Asian ever

For a minute, I thought I might have done something wrong because I have never been tagged by Gochu before! 

TBH I rarely associate YKS with g.o.d, I always forget he was in an idol group. Haha! I know Joonhyung the most because of Roommate a few years ago. Recently added Road to my playlist after discovering it through Discord kpop trivia!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

:laugh: IKR! We were, well, I was cursing her back then... but the actress in real life is so different and a complete softie.

---

I'm so happy today is Friday. :PikaRIP:

yea ... friday is the best...

i dunno watching Brahms.... it gave me a very different feeling its almost a lil too real...where r/s is a very casual things.....

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL do do sol stalker so terrible, lol I just finally caught up ep 9

So my tagging you with the Jun and Lala kissing gif really did get you back into the drama? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, stalker was scary as always...the sweeter episodes are after that though :BulbaOWO:

Hiiiiii Everyone!!! Have been out of here for a bit. Have been super obsessed with DDSSLLS. Find me on that thread if you need me. Will be there for sure :MewHi::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL actually ep 9 a bit lacklustre... hope next ep better... idk...

Episodes 11-12 are super fun. But everyone's tastes are different so can't advise completely :laugh: 

I'm just so sold on the romance and humour and writing for this series. In too deep now. It's too late for me :lol:

• Like 4

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days