Havenites Dabang

6 minutes ago, Jane said:

The CMCO till the end of the year right? I hope it goes down soon, my friends with family in Malaysia are hoping hard the situation gets better for Causeway to open for CNY :letalQQ:

Dunno la...cases still so high. Doubt it will be lifted so soon. Quite worrying. :cry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

IKR . And yes skinnnnnn ... even if In my mind I still think I’m young , the knees don’t lie 

Ohhh 1st time I am seeing 91 guests + 7 members

LOL, not just the knee. Basically everything - metabolism, hair colours, the suppleness of the skin, the hips LOL LOL...

Oh wow 90+ guests!! I've yet to witness this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 3
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL, not just the knee. Basically everything - metabolism, hair colours, the suppleness of the skin, the hips LOL LOL...

Oh wow 90+ guests!! I've yet to witness this.

:smile:

True, even though you are young at heart, but your physical outlook especially the grey hair and wrinkles does not lie !

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

What’s everyone’s plans for the year-end ? 
I just put up the Christmas tree with my kiddo 

Ohhh 1st time I am seeing 91 guests + 7 members

Looking at the current spike in Covid cases, Christmas will be only among family members.

Decided to cook and bake some Christmas dishes and just relax at home with the children.

@mirmz  hello !

Good Morning.

Edited by Thong Thin
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

@SilverMoonTea I also have a new crush with every new drama I pick up . Currently in love with Lin Geng Xin. 
@MayanEcho @NiteWalker I like To Love so much that I’m even watching it raw . Worth checking out when you gals are free later . 

Hello @mirmz . When’s Christmas break starting ?

ok I’m trying to hard sell this drama on behalf of @SilverMoonTea . We will be having something soon :pandaxmas:

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

35 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahaha are you switching love from Johnny boy to Lin GenXing now?

Ya sorry Johnny. I still love him  but right now LGX ‘s drama is the one that hooks me in :laugh:

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I like To Love so much that I’m even watching it raw . Worth checking out when you gals are free later . 

I liked LGX in Princess Agents, and had seen the trailer of that new drama from early this year. I'm holding back, waiting for more or all episodes to get subbed.😁

21 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

despite there is always rumors about his relationship and actually he do more movies than drama

Isn't it that the rumours (not really, it is true, hahaha!) is that he's always the 3rd wheel to Mark Chao and Gao Yuanyuan? 🤣 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Isn't it that the rumours (not really, it is true, hahaha!) is that he's always the 3rd wheel to Mark Chao and Gao Yuanyuan? 🤣 

i dont think their relationship is that bad? despite he is joking on plastering MarkChao face when he was promoting 'ToLove' a week back?

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I liked LGX in Princess Agents, and had seen the trailer of that new drama from early this year. I'm holding back, waiting for more or all episodes to get subbed.😁

@40somethingahjumma @abs-oluteM both definitely recommending it, to them they are loving the plot lines and everything

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 3
58 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahaha....

u loving that drama? i know Lin GenXing is a pretty okie artist to be honest, despite there is always rumors about his relationship and actually he do more movies than drama

Ya he and the FL are dating now...ahahahahah

@MayanEcho This is my first show of LGX, have to thank @40somethingahjumma for the recommendation and he really is quite a good actor.  I don't think I will watch Princess Agents. My goodness it is like 60 over episodes. I will go check his movies or something. 

Am I am in holiday mood. Blasting Christmas songs while doing some work and getting distracted here.

:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1

4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@abs-oluteM u think they will extend the CMCO?

In Selangor where I am sure they will. Our cases are the highest in the country. I think selective states will have extended lock-down. For me , no difference as we will continue to teach online

• Like 4

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

In Selangor where I am sure they will. Our cases are the highest in the country. I think selective states will have extended lock-down. For me , no difference as we will continue to teach online

well i need to go into office next month, though only for first half, we need to collects signature for the EPF things and im one of the person that hold the office keys so i definitely need to go in for a bit

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

well i need to go into office next month, though only for first half, we need to collects signature for the EPF things and im one of the person that hold the office keys so i definitely need to go in for a bit

Do you prefer to WFH or office?

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i dont think their relationship is that bad? despite he is joking on plastering MarkChao face when he was promoting 'ToLove' a week back?

Hehehe, they're best friends. They three travel together too. It's a joke between them...sometimes Yuanyuan asks LGX to return her hubby. 😄 I've read these before early this year when I was trying to find news for PA second half. Coz PA's "half-way" ending was really disastrous. 😬

42 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I will go check his movies or something. 

I've seen one movie of his, it was not a very big support role but the film was released internationally IIRC. He did ok. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero