Havenites Dabang

3 hours ago, Jane said:

I always get awkward meeting people. My thought process - To hug or not to hug for friends? To shake hands or not to shake hands with new people? But the elbow / fist bumb is so weird? Okay, I will just wave hi awkwardly. :MewHi:

So for me I am a bit of a germaphobic , so the good thing with COVID is that I hv an excuse not to shake hands or hug! I just nod my head. :Ghastlel:

——-

Oh expect more filming delays 

Spoiler

• Like 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

So for me I am a bit of a germaphobic , so the good thing with COVID is that I hv an excuse not to shake hands or hug! I just nod my head. 

——-

Oh expect more filming delays 

Hahaha! Legit excuses now!

SK must be really bad. SG just suspended the business green lane agreement we had with them for the next three months!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Jane said:

SK must be really bad. SG just suspended the business green lane agreement we had with them for the next three months!

SG also suspended with us ...and they should. Malaysia cases are out of control. 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

So for me I am a bit of a germaphobic , so the good thing with COVID is that I hv an excuse not to shake hands or hug! I just nod my head. :Ghastlel:

Being very tall and giving people a constant unrelaxed look luckily prevents people from hugging you all the time. Shaking hands is sadly an issue I still have to get rid off. 

But since the lockdown I haven't seen many people anyway.

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

SG also suspended with us ...and they should. Malaysia cases are out of control. 

Germany put a travel ban on 5 countries aswell. Heavy lockdown since weeks and until a few days you weren't allowed to travel more than 15km away from your home, unless you have to go to work. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

so the good thing with COVID is that I hv an excuse not to shake hands or hug! I just nod my head.

Grateful for this too, that I can just wave a hand to acknowledge another person.

36 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Germany put a travel ban on 5 countries aswell. Heavy lockdown since weeks and until a few days you weren't allowed to travel more than 15km away from your home, unless you have to go to work. 

That's quite sad. Daily new cases are in thousands too where I am. Non-emergency surgeries were suspended in favour of providing treatment to hospitalised COVID patients. Another field hospital is also being built.

The vaccination drive is more intensified since it began last December. I had my 1st dose more than a week ago, and the 2nd dose would be in less than 2 weeks time.

• Like 6

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

21 hours ago, Jane said:

I always get awkward meeting people. My thought process - To hug or not to hug for friends? To shake hands or not to shake hands with new people? But the elbow / fist bumb is so weird? Okay, I will just wave hi awkwardly. :MewHi:

okie start with me....hahaha u can always hug or handshake or wave hi to me lols :D

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

yea my sister had to move her travel plan out.....she has not been bk to Msia since last the pandemic started.....sighhhhhhhh

and we miss her

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
11 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

For me. Waving and smiling/nodding heads is good enough. Though not too sure about smiling cause of the mask:Ghastlel:

hahaha i definitely dont hug strangers either lols....

i think for Asia, usually we are more towards nodding head / shaking hands....that about it....

unless we are closer....and if with westerner usually we only hugs slightly too not a deep hug....

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyone watching Love ft.Marriage & Divorce? 
I checked out the first 4 episodes (skimming through) and it looks pretty intriguing. I might watch it proper. 

My Mum says it is very interesting. You tell me how you feel . 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

My Mum says it is very interesting. You tell me how you feel . 

I started. Now on ep.2. I like it because the issues presented feel quite real. Lots to explore about each of the characters. I think you should give it a try. Much much more interesting than World of the Married.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

In the middle of a Star Trek: Lower Decks Marathon. 

12 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

That's quite sad. Daily new cases are in thousands too where I am. Non-emergency surgeries were suspended in favour of providing treatment to hospitalised COVID patients. Another field hospital is also being built.

The vaccination drive is more intensified since it began last December. I had my 1st dose more than a week ago, and the 2nd dose would be in less than 2 weeks time.

Vaccination is so delayed here, we were one the first to get it, since it was developed here, but only a small percentage already got it. The process is stuck and the german government is already under heavy criticism because of it. Everything moves on so slowly here, we haven't even completed step one completely. It will take so much time until a major part here got their injection. 

I should get one earlier aswell, since I have a previous health condition issue, but it will take quite some time before I see a doctor. 

8 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

yea my sister had to move her travel plan out.....she has not been bk to Msia since last the pandemic started.....sighhhhhhhh

and we miss her

Traveling is pretty much impossible these days. Even our neighbor countries are completely shut down, nothing gets in or out. So oversea or long distance flights are impossible until at least summer I assume. Things get more strict with every week and it is still not enough, because you still read  news e-v-e-r-y day about some ****** people who think they need to have a wedding with 200+ people. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

Vaccination is so delayed here, we were one the first to get it, since it was developed here, but only a small percentage already got it. The process is stuck and the german government is already under heavy criticism because of it. Everything moves on so slowly here, we haven't even completed step one completely. It will take so much time until a major part here got their injection. 

At least you have some vaccines...ours have yet to come. And honestly it will really take a while before herd immunity can be created even with the vaccines rolling out .

@ktcjdrama okay let me check out...eh but I better watch Mr Queen 1st :Ghastlel:...too many distractions. Summore Luca airs tonight...

I should sell the drama here :GrowDerp:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I swear....TvN is abusing my mental health:laugh:they know what pulls my strings!:laugh: 3 March. It’s only 1 Feb and they had to pull me in this early on!:laugh: TvN you dirty little rat! I LOVE YOU!:laugh:

Oppa loses his vagabond feel and turns into a rookie cop. The feel is definitely there! @katakwasabi:laugh: let’s see if you want to join this rookie cop!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

@abs-oluteM come watch LoveMnD. It is like My Unfamiliar Family, more character driven instead of plot driven. The story revolves around 3 main couples marriages. All the three wives work closely for the same radio broadcast program. So far until ep.4, 2 husbands already asked for a divorce. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

At least you have some vaccines...ours have yet to come. And honestly it will really take a while before herd immunity can be created even with the vaccines rolling out .

Oh, that's really bad yeah. I agree though, I think it will take at least another year if not longer until herd immunity is achieved. Covid will be part of our lives for quite some time I assume.

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Traveling is pretty much impossible these days. Even our neighbor countries are completely shut down, nothing gets in or out. So oversea or long distance flights are impossible until at least summer I assume. Things get more strict with every week and it is still not enough, because you still read  news e-v-e-r-y day about some ****** people who think they need to have a wedding with 200+ people. 

yes i know what you mean....infact my cousin from England came bk with her husband and the newborn baby to visit the parents, however this one is exceptional and they had to spend alot to make it happen, not to mention they need to apply for permit and re-testing thru out.....

they need to spend about MYR 9400 just for the testing alone and to be hole up in the hotel together for 10 days for the quarantine process

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
11 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

yes i know what you mean....infact my cousin from England came bk with her husband and the newborn baby to visit the parents, however this one is exceptional and they had to spend alot to make it happen, not to mention they need to apply for permit and re-testing thru out.....

they need to spend about MYR 9400 just for the testing alone and to be hole up in the hotel together for 10 days for the quarantine process

All persons entering Singapore also needs to pay S$2,000, for a hotel including meals for the 14-day quarantine and testing. If you are lucky, you get a five star hotel. If not, you get a 3/4 star. Packages are fixed by the government and allocated on arrival.

And no one cleans that hotel room for 14 days! 😱

Just came on here to share this. What a unique name! 😂

Q5GDJLA.png

• Haha 3

Not sure where to share this so I came here, because I cannot really put this in Oppa Tracker thread, can I? So here is the female version of pumping those muscles 💪🏻 She is my current inspiration to work out, diligently 😁

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

17 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

You really have family everywhere, haven't you? It wouldn't surprise me if one of your relatives currently resides in space. 

So around 2000€. Well, that is quite a sum. The testing here, if volontary and for private purposes, is way cheaper. Still, it won't get better, especially since a lot of people here still think this is all made up and just a hoaks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

You really have family everywhere, haven't you? It wouldn't surprise me if one of your relatives currently resides in space. 

So around 2000€. Well, that is quite a sum. The testing here, if volontary and for private purposes, is way cheaper. Still, it won't get better, especially since a lot of people here still think this is all made up and just a hoaks.

well....they are all over....some migrated some married cross country.....lols....

12 hours ago, Chocolate said:

All persons entering Singapore also needs to pay S$2,000, for a hotel including meals for the 14-day quarantine and testing. If you are lucky, you get a five star hotel. If not, you get a 3/4 star. Packages are fixed by the government and allocated on arrival.

And no one cleans that hotel room for 14 days! 😱

yes....my neighbor husband work in SG, and because the thru and fro will cost them about 6k per return including air ticket and everything, the husband had not been back in Penang since Mar/2020, if not usually the the husband will be back in Penang about 2 weeks or 3 weeks once

• Like 5
9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Not sure where to share this so I came here, because I cannot really put this in Oppa Tracker thread, can I? So here is the female version of pumping those muscles 💪🏻 She is my current inspiration to work out, diligently 😁

I need inspiration too. Do share your progress so that I can draw strength from it. Currently this is my motto:

Spoiler

Rag27Tw.png

kcrNcOG.png

5yHtY30.png

JKeXUll.png

59 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

yes....my neighbor husband work in SG, and because the thru and fro will cost them about 6k per return including air ticket and everything, the husband had not been back in Penang since Mar/2020, if not usually the the husband will be back in Penang about 2 weeks or 3 weeks once

Yes, it's really hard on the Malaysians working in Singapore. Now that CNY is coming, I think a lot of them are also not planning to go back to Malaysia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3