Havenites Dabang

@Tofu are the people in the US really just carry on with life as per normal??? And with so many people got covid already..has the curve been flattened yet??? 

We have such a beautiful spring weather today~~ sunny with blue sky but with high pollen count :laugh:

And...I have one more episode to go with Mystic Pop Up Bar (as if anyone is interested but whatever...hahahahah). And i must say, it's a really good light-hearted drama. I love the fact that it's dealing with one case per episode and we always get pretty much a happy ending for each episode (except maybe for one or two). I hope to see more of Choi Won Young as male lead in dramas! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SnowBlob Wow, you binged Mystic so quickly! What's your next drama after this?

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

Its crappo, its 63 today. we're going lower but still not good enough...its so crap. Easing of restrictions depends on numbers in the next few weeks, if we dont meet them, another extension comes in AGAIN. LOL...

You are getting there! Hunker down a little longer!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

@mademoisellesia i did watch Hello Monster a long time ago. I just checked again and didnt event realise it was CWY playing the bad guy?! Anyway..i want him as first male lead and protagonist too! Hahahah 

@wallflowersforjane i think after this..i'm gonna rest and try to catch up with my uni assignment...i am watching Elementary too currently. Maybe next i ll give children of a lesser God a go...

• Like 6

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

mine was sort of similar, but did some of the washing, then Fathers Day lunch and dinner.

Now to just be lazy the rest of the nite and feel sad that the working week starts tomorrow. hahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

lockdown lifted?

hahahaa...i laugh, but im crying inside.

They announced today, Stage 4 was to be extended until Sept 28th instead of ending on Sept 14th as planned 5 weeks ago. From there if the numbers are low enough, we go into like a Stage 3.5 until October 26th. If that goes well then from Oct 26th onwards we go to stage 2.

TBH I cant see that happening. hahaha.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

hahahaa...i laugh, but im crying inside.

They announced today, Stage 4 was to be extended until Sept 28th instead of ending on Sept 14th as planned 5 weeks ago. From there if the numbers are low enough, we go into like a Stage 3.5 until October 26th. If that goes well then from Oct 26th onwards we go to stage 2.

TBH I cant see that happening. hahaha.

sigh....honestly .... ppl really need to be more careful of their hygiene out there.....

are they rebellious of not putting mask and all that?

• Like 6
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

sigh....honestly .... ppl really need to be more careful of their hygiene out there.....

are they rebellious of not putting mask and all that?

Our numbers are low but our state wants to see numbers less than 5 per day.

Heck just yesterday they had a mass protest in the city about the lockdown. Like, why protest 5 weeks into a 6 week lockdown..its like asking for an extension anyway hahaha.

I don't know anymore. Like we are heading for a lockdown style Christmas here in Melbourne.....

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Our numbers are low but our state wants to see numbers less than 5 per day.

Heck just yesterday they had a mass protest in the city about the lockdown. Like, why protest 5 weeks into a 6 week lockdown..its like asking for an extension anyway hahaha.

I don't know anymore. Like we are heading for a lockdown style Christmas here in Melbourne.....

if they protest from the start i see the point.....however you are about toward the end of the protest and they protest?

Cute

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

if they protest from the start i see the point.....however you are about toward the end of the protest and they protest?

Cute

Its exactly that.....protest near the end of the lockdown instead at the beginning of it...its soooo stuppiidd. I dont get it.

That 5 weeks just wasted... such a waste these ppl are. *sigh*

Just trying to hope for better things to come, but i dont know anymore. Need to move elsewhere hahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

20 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Its exactly that.....protest near the end of the lockdown instead at the beginning of it...its soooo stuppiidd. I dont get it.

well i cant find a better words to describe them lols......

20 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

That 5 weeks just wasted... such a waste these ppl are. *sigh*

did they ever think that those protest will only make the infection worst?

21 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Just trying to hope for better things to come, but i dont know anymore. Need to move elsewhere hahaha

problem is how are you going to move? every move is a restriction right?

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
33 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

problem is how are you going to move? every move is a restriction right?

yeah it is.....LoL.

I really cant move....stuck here forever....

Like you do the right thing but other people ruin it for you.

Unbelievableee......Just want the next few weeks to fly past with good results of course.

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

7 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ello dearie...how was ur weekend?

23 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

yeah it is.....LoL.

I really cant move....stuck here forever....

Like you do the right thing but other people ruin it for you.

Unbelievableee......Just want the next few weeks to fly past with good results of course.

hang in there is all i can say....

it will past and we live to tell our next generations!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Since many members here like to protect oppa’s modesty (ahem @Alice Wonderland, @SilverMoonTea @Darkarcana ) we hv a new thread for oppa in uniform on the Abs Club. Thanks to @mademoisellesia for the idea ) . Pls show us your fave uniform . Though mine, I like no uniform is best :laugh: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Since many members here like to protect oppa’s modesty (ahem @Alice Wonderland, @SilverMoonTea @Darkarcana ) we hv a new thread for oppa in uniform on the Abs Club. Thanks to @mademoisellesia for the idea ) . Pls show us your fave uniform . Though mine, I like no uniform is best :laugh: 

Oh gosh... I love oppa in uniform! They look so namja in it! Especially the one who got the military magic. They turn like a fine wine. Looking all great as they're age. I'll visit the thread in the day. It's 12.29 am here. I slept all day so I can stay until now. But I guess it won't be that long. I'll get ready to go to sleep. Aahh.  How could be Monday comes really fast. I am so lazy to go for work again. 😴😴😴

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am not regular, not regular at all. And the I come to the forum, and something like this happens. Tell me about perfect timing. 

:cool:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Hi @MMM8P 

How's the weekend? Sunday for youuuu.

I'm Blue Blue having Monday Blues.

Club feature is up, you can create your Meme Club again ^ ^

Are you a Harry Potter fan? If yes, join us at the Wizarding World club.

Meanwhile, calling for Slytherin, Griffindor and Hufflepuff. We have plenty of Ravenclaw, where are the rest? LOL LOL. Looks like the Ravenclaws are excited to be Back at Hogwarts studying, while the rest aren't bwahahahahahha.

I know it's COVID time and everyone is staying home, but please let the Owls in~ 

Errol_clumsy.gif

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2