Havenites Dabang

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz What did you order? 

@abs-oluteM Which Oppa are you into now from the drama?

I can’t decide if i should Use mr dimples or put Lin Gen Xin - the c drama I am into now 

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

48 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Uhm wait. You are liliumscribe? Didn't know that! I see you on discord. Love your writings here as @40somethingahjumma 😍

LOL. Yes, it's me. I'm still trying to work out if I should continue with the @40somethingahjummaname because well... ahem... I ain't getting younger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently Watching: Joy of LIfe 2, The Auditors

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

1 minute ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

LOL. Yes, it's me. I'm still trying to work out if I should continue with the @40somethingahjummaname because well... ahem... I ain't getting younger.

But a lot of peeps know you as that. Should keep it is as your branding.

@NiteWalker ooo didn't realise they brought back the burger. Honestly I haven't had McDs for a long time.

@ssteph , @SilverMoonTeachanges oppa every week ....:GrowDerp:

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Make a gif that has the face of Dimple and Li Gen Xin.

I dunno how to do that . My gif skills are rather limited. Though I think for now I may choose LGX as voted by @MayanEcho

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

@abs-oluteM 

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

But a lot of peeps know you as that. Should keep it is as your branding.

Yeah, like Peppermint Patty and Charlie Brown. 60 years on... they're still kids.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

@40somethingahjumma did you read this one? Lol! The drama has been really good , so am not sure why they'd give such harsh comments

https://dramapanda.com/2020/12/lin-gengxin-slams-netizen-that-gave-a-1-star-rating-for-his-drama-to-love-and-then-promptly-apologizes.html

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@40somethingahjumma did you read this one? Lol! The drama has been really good , so am not sure why they'd give such harsh comments

https://dramapanda.com/2020/12/lin-gengxin-slams-netizen-that-gave-a-1-star-rating-for-his-drama-to-love-and-then-promptly-apologizes.html

Yeah, I heard about that. 

I don't get it either. 

I don't know why Kairos' rating on MDL has suddenly gone down to 7.9 either. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

The key is... I don't find the others handsome at all LOL. So there's no temptation hehehe. Everytime I see you all gushing about a new guy, I look at the photo and think "too pretty" 

I was actually gonna ask you if you had adopted Kim Seon Ho too. The other guys are "too pretty"? Aren't HB pretty in your eyes? :shocked:

58 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Chocolate you also lost the bet?

Hahahahaha she could have avoided this monstrosity because I basically told her the answer. Don't wanna listen lah. Hahahahaha.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I was actually gonna ask you if you had adopted Kim Seon Ho too. The other guys are "too pretty"? Aren't HB pretty in your eyes? :shocked:

@Chocolate Hyun Bin young time can be categorized as pretty boy too btw... in Kim Sam Soo. Now he's more macho... But I agree with madem isn't he also kind of pretty? Haha... 

I think Gong Yoo/Jang Hyuk this shall not be categorized as pretty boy. 

(Lol trying to drag everyone into pretty boy class!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif