Havenites Dabang

On 1/11/2021 at 7:07 PM, abs-oluteM said:

By the way anyone interested in this weekeender...the plot sounds quite unusual especially with the murder mystery and all

@LaLa @Nohamahmoud2002 @UnniSara  @stroppyse @ktcjdrama

https://asianwiki.com/OK_Kwang_Sisters

Hmm I don't know. I did watch 2 previous works of the writer before, Wang's Family and Liver or Die. I will see first few episodes to decide as usual I guess. Are you interested in watching this, @abs-oluteM ?

• Like 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

6 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Hmm I don't know. I did watch 2 previous works of the writer before, Wang's Family and Liver or Die. I will see first few episodes to decide as usual I guess. Are you interested in watching this, @abs-oluteM ?

I like the cast so I think I will also watch the 1st few episodes. I know Liver or Die was a huge hit right and had Uncanny abs ahjussi ..hahahahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I like the cast so I think I will also watch the 1st few episodes. I know Liver or Die was a huge hit right and had Uncanny abs ahjussi ..hahahahaha

Oh you will see familiar faces in Liver or Die I'm sure. There's also a young man who is not afraid to share his abs in few scenes. The drama might sound a little bit heavy and tiring a little bit but touching nevertheless. 

I heard Yoo Joon Sang's wife will play as one of the female lead. The eldest sister if I'm not wrong :thinking:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahaha this new style... Not my type... 😅

not mine either lols....

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

But let's talk about fun stuff...Aaron's hair looks like it had too much gel or something @NiteWalker

hmmmm it looks unwash to me lols

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL have vaccinations started where you are?

a friend of mine told me not to rush in for the vaccinations as yet for now....

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@NiteWalker I was really thinking its until 10pm KST 😅 

Hey, your lockdown's really until Aug? That's a loonnnggg time!

Anyhow, take care everyone. 

hahaha.....

well the MCO lockdown is only till Jan/26 however on top of that they declare a state of emergency however we expected that more for political move ....since during this period it means more like you're under the command of army or something.....anyway....we see how it goes for now

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahaha.....

well the MCO lockdown is only till Jan/26 however on top of that they declare a state of emergency however we expected that more for political move ....since during this period it means more like you're under the command of army or something.....anyway....we see how it goes for now

Like you're under martial law, eh?

• Like 4

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Hardcore fans/ stans are so scary :lettalKWA:  Glad I was never into Kpop, that's for sure!

I can't see why liking a particular actor/ idol/ celebrity should turn you so salty about everything to do with them.

Me: Says something cheerful on Twitter because that's my way of putting a positive spin on something people have been stressed about.

Hardcore fan: "You don't care about x actor! You think I don't care about x actor! You think this and it's wrong. You don't know x actor"

:PikachuFacePalm::PikaWutS:  :psweatduck:

Me: "That's not what I said. Everyone can be a fan in their own way....also, I don't care what you think I think about you because I never had an opinion about you in the first place. You also don't know x actor. Stop taking my words out of context" :pandarage2::KittyGun::pandaroar:

:lol:  I know, I know, I shouldn't take the bait. But I don't like being bullied when I wasn't looking for a fight/ controversy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

This ad appears as I was browsing YouTube. I usually skip the ads but this one held my interest till the very last second. Very creative and well-produced ad while introducing the places of interest in Korea. Watch till the end. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@JenL -- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I messaged you about it because I saw the exchanges. I must have laughed so hard reading a few of them. So many thoughts of, "Wow, she's really going at Jen for no reason!" to "Wait, don't mess Jen like that!". I have to say that it does leave a bit of a sour taste (even though I wasn't involved) so I don't know if I can support that account anymore. :niu:

@ktcjdrama -- Thanks for sharing that video! I really enjoyed watching it. Although, I was bracing myself every time they did a crazy jump. :scaredpanda2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

@JenL -- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I messaged you about it because I saw the exchanges. I must have laughed so hard reading a few of them. So many thoughts of, "Wow, she's really going at Jen for no reason!" to "Wait, don't mess Jen like that!". I have to say that it does leave a bit of a sour taste (even though I wasn't involved) so I don't know if I can support that account anymore. :niu:

Hahahahaha, I thought at least someone here who follows me on Twitter must have seen the exchanges and found it amusing :laugh: 

I think I opened your message but didn't get a chance to reply, but I'll do when I open Twitter again. Hahaha, well Thanks for the support and for not thinking I'm crazy @Tofu :hearties: :lol: I was trying to disengage in a friendly/ polite way without giving up my views, but it took some time :idk: 

Haha, that account holder is super salty though- they're mad when he's not cast as a main lead, when another actor doesn't know this actor's birthday or past films, when this actor doesn't post on social media or when he does but it's not a picture of their face :PikachuFacePalm:  I don't know how some people can be so obsessive in a salty way 24/7 :lettalKWA:  They follow me on too many socials, so hard to cut ties and I'd prefer to keep the peace since we finally got there. Meh, gotta remember only to respond with short  messages and emojis (eg. LOL 😊:laugh: 

Also, they definitely need more Oppas....when one goes on a break no need to get salty, it's time to check out others :laugh: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahahahaha, I thought at least someone here who follows me on Twitter must have seen the exchanges and found it amusing 

I think you only see them if you follow the same people. I don't know if that many people love LJW the way we do here. :laugh:

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Also, they definitely need more Oppas....when one goes on a break no need to get salty, it's time to check out others 

Exactly! Everyone should learn the @SilverMoonTea oppa-loving way. :smug:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

@JenL @Tofu if people have as many oppas as we do here , they won't have time to be so overly sensitive.

Spoiler

Jen, from what I read , that account definitely took things the wrong way! I felt like she was picking on you. Scary

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think you only see them if you follow the same people. I don't know if that many people love LJW the way we do here. 

Hahaha true, true :laugh::lol:

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

Exactly! Everyone should learn the @SilverMoonTea oppa-loving way. 

18 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL @Tofu if people have as many oppas as we do here , they won't have time to be so overly sensitive.

Everyone should have a black book of oppas :pandahappy::pandablush:  

I don't have too many I love deeply, but I still have a lot of mild crushes and flings when the main ones are not very active :cool: Haha, I know my oppas are not loyal to me, so I reserve the right to check out others when they're away :laugh:

So true....no time to get overly sensitive at all if you have to keep up with 100 oppas and track them in your Oppa tracker :pandahehe: And if you're like @SilverMoonTea, you just keep stumbling on more and more Oppas to drool over :SquirtleNiceAhah:...

45 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Jen, from what I read , that account definitely took things the wrong way! 

This validation makes me feel better :) Thank you lovely sane people of Janghaven! :heart::hearties:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

29 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think it is one thing to like and support your favorite celebrities, but it's unnecessary to attack someone who may not share the same view.

Agree with this, and not only for celebrities, but in general. Louder please, for the people in the back. :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Reveal hidden contents

they will vomit blood if they are overly sensitive here......not to mention that we not only sometimes picks on details of the artist we support....

come on it happen....

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM @JenL - I agreed! I think it is one thing to like and support your favorite celebrities, but it's unnecessary to attack someone who may not share the same view. :idk:

if u learn to respect ppl view that they may not like something we share...it happen ....everyone have the way their own eyes take or views things and shape things after all

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Agree with this, and not only for celebrities, but in general. Louder please, for the people in the back. :laugh:

hahaha how loud?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4