Havenites Dabang

9 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

Fast food talks and I have a sudden craving for mala shaker fries though I haven't try it yet. Hahaha 

talk about fast food...i always turn to McDonalds hahahah....especially now that we have Prosperity Burger hehehe

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Jane I think twitter knows I am craving KFC....

We have this now in Msia

i tried it before.....the nasi lemak really only so so i think

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
On 1/16/2021 at 11:33 PM, JenL said:

Totally unrelated topic...but does anyone here hard sub videos? Like putting the subtitles on the actual videos as opposed to through Youtube? :thinking:

I've always wanted to learn, but am not sure which programs people use. I also can't remember who does it here on Janghaven...hehe, please let me know if anyone knows! 

Don't know how late it is, but a lot of programs you can hard sub. 

For mac: Avidemeux is the best for me, easiest to use, export fast and FREE, OR handbrake

For windows: VLC Player works 

If you need any future help, I would be glad to assist you

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Awesome 1

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

@JenLhaha I do hard subs as well, but it’s not for dramas but for actual film projects for me. Haha. I normal would hard sub on my editing software. I use premiere, Final Cut Pro. Though I am retiring premiere very soon and falling back to final cut cause my school pass is gonna expire already haha

@NiteWalker it doesn’t help that I have a McDonald in my school lol

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

waaaa.....last times when we want to have McDonald during schooling we need to walk,,,,but then the mall is just next to our school so that doesnt help either hahahaha

We have subway too hahahahahahaha. Yeah, very unhealthy hahahahah talking about school promotes healthy eating huh haha

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@NiteWalker - I dont know her and have not seen any of her drama, but very sad to know such a young, beautiful actress takes her

own life so easily. 

I think Koreans have the highest rate of suicide,correct me if I am wrong.

same i dont really know her either...

i google her up and saw that she was in School 2017?

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Hello @mirmz!!

@NiteWalker I had the prosperity burger that day . Nice .  You know what I’m gonna miss this year ?  Lou sang with friends etc . Cries :cry:

A silly video but funny . 

hello @Juwita  welcome to JangHaven. Happy to have you with us . Are you a kdrama or c drama fan ? Or both ? 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hello @mirmz!!

@NiteWalker I had the prosperity burger that day . Nice .  You know what I’m gonna miss this year ?  Lou sang with friends etc . Cries :cry:

A silly video but funny . 

sigh.....i know what you mean.....im going to miss that too...

Hotel EQ will never be the same again....i wonder is it that they just cease operation for a year or so......i dunno....cause some hotel is practicing that way.....and also there is a crazy amounts of hotel at Penang ><" 

sigh....not to mention guesthouses and some budget hotel.....just very crazy....and those guesthouses are always sold out during festive season....now it is so quiet....

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@NiteWalker Tourism was really affected due to the pandemic. Hope people who lost jobs and incomes have found other means somewhere else or in other fields.

yes they are the hardest hit industry since last year started, we already had 3 big hotel closing last year in penang since they are unable to maintain the operational cost due to the non-existent guests.....however i believe that were like 3-4 stars hotel only.....

this is the first 5 stars hotel to be affected in Penang if im not wrong

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

sigh.....i know what you mean.....im going to miss that too...

Hotel EQ will never be the same again....i wonder is it that they just cease operation for a year or so......i dunno....cause some hotel is practicing that way.....and also there is a crazy amounts of hotel at Penang ><" 

sigh....not to mention guesthouses and some budget hotel.....just very crazy....and those guesthouses are always sold out during festive season....now it is so quiet....

Just read the news about Hotel EQ.

Very sad have to cease operation due to pandemic and can't foot the high bills for operational cost. 

Hopefully, the KL and Cameron Highland stays.

Tourism Industry is the hardest, very sad.

• Sad 4
On 1/20/2021 at 2:25 AM, Jane said:

JENNNNN I just saw a report that said Australia isn't likely to open its borders this year even with the vaccination. Cries!

This is so sad but so true. Apparently no travel till 2022 for us :letalQQ: I feel pretty sad thinking about it. We're like an isolated island, which is good for protecting against covid but we're so isolated!  I hope we'll be able to do a travel bubble with Singapore someday soon :heart:

On 1/23/2021 at 10:10 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@NiteWalker no Lunar New Year celebrations this year for sure . Sadness . I will spend time looking for more oppa abs or arms 

This is pretty sad - my extended family in Malaysia are pretty upset about lack of celebrations too :letalQQ: Luckily some of my family live close to my grandparents or they would be really lonely.

On 1/24/2021 at 2:40 PM, Jane said:

Dropping into report that I just finished my Macs breakfast of  Sausage & Egg Wrap, hashbrown and coffee! :LarvitarSDab1:

Hahaha I feel like you've been influenced by @TRaNz :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days