Havenites Dabang

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Aging is such a scary thing...

:psweatduck:

My honest reaction

open google > check his name > google his name > check his age > sigh in relief...... he's 40 so I can accept haha..

Hiroshi Tamaki was born on January 14, 1980 in Nagoya, Japan. He is known for his work on Rokkazu (2003), Taira no Kiyomori (2012) and Umami. He has been married to Haruka Kinami since June 26, 2018.

but.. huh... he looks older than 40.. haha.... maybe its his character's setup? I'm sure without the makeup and greasy hair.. he'll look better haha..

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
20 minutes ago, Lynne said:

but.. huh... he looks older than 40.. haha.... maybe its his character's setup? I'm sure without the makeup and greasy hair.. he'll look better haha..

Yeah he started aging really quickly after finishing Nodame. I was really shocked then. Still shock every time I see him LOL. He definitely is not aging well and he looks way too old (complexion wise) for an Asian and a 40 years old. He needs to learn some tips our Korean Ahjussi.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yeah he started aging really quickly after finishing Nodame. I was really shocked then. Still shock every time I see him LOL. He definitely is not aging well and he looks way too old (complexion wise) for an Asian and a 40 years old. He needs to learn some tips our Korean Ahjussi.

ooooo wow....i just discover something hahaha....

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hello @MMM8P . Any plans for the weekends? 

It’s been a super Long week . Thankfully it’s Friday . What are your plans folks ? Except for Brahms , I’m really behind on my dramas . Next week summore new ones are coming ? Who’s watching what ? 

@TRaNz your gal & my oppa . This has subs 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 minute ago, Mouse said:

@abs-oluteM I'm currently watching Dating in the Kitchen and Way Back Into Love. I am waiting for More than Friends to start airing and am considering starting Maiden Holmes... I'm also debating Brahms... What are you watching these days?

Watch Brahms with us , very nice ! 

Also watching Stranger 2 & When I Was Most Beautiful! ( though I cannot recommend the latter with is super makjang sad premise :shocked:)  

But so many dramas premier next week which are kind of on my radar - Zombie Detective ! May check out a More Than Friends ( though I guarantee you I’ll be the only one with SLS :laugh:

How’s dating in the kitchen? I see it picking up good buzz online ! 

5 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

welp it's still thursnay here :"(

so friyay will be here soon <3

and my plans for the weekend is going homework and snuggling my cat.

Being a busy body here ....lkkkk ...how’s Jeff ? 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

42 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Being a busy body here ....lkkkk ...how’s Jeff ? 

mmm well i think he's doing online classes now T^T

but i hope he can come back to normal classes soon so i can have a distraction when im in my really  boring classes. XD

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

:MewHi: Hiya! 

I can't believe I haven't had much time to check in despite WFH this week! But I am on leave today so YAY!

@im0202 @abs-oluteM @mademoisellesia I am caught up on Brahms! I started watching on my lunch break now because I need to know what's happening!

Need to get up to speed with ROY 4 this weekend. When More Than Friends start airing, I am going to be swamped! Yay @Mouse, looking forward to discuss MTF with you. It was fun with WIL, I hope this one will be a better watch. Please come watch Brahms with us! It's so goood!

• Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

:MewWave:

Yes to Brahms, @Mouse pleaseeee join us.

I cannot wait for work hours to end. Jealous at you @wallflowersforjane, how long is your holiday or it is just a long weekend? I started peeking on recaps/cut clips on the night of airing to the next day before actually watching the episode. It is BAD (means I'm super duper invested). 

@abs-oluteM I'm watching 5 but FoE will end anyway so I can take up more next week onwards. I am seriously thinking if I should just stop Stranger 2 and wait for it to end first because this gold fish brain of mine cannot withhold convoluted info thrown at me once a week and be expected to remember the next week. Why Glare Glare have to be missing for so long? I was fully expecting him and Shi Mok be housemate and do a joint investigation into the corrupts.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1
1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

I cannot wait for work hours to end. Jealous at you @wallflowersforjane, how long is your holiday or it is just a long weekend? I started peeking on recaps/cut clips on the night of airing to the next day before actually watching the episode. It is BAD (means I'm super duper invested). 

A few more hours to go! Just a long weekend. I am trying to sneak in random days of leave from now onwards because I need to clear off several days before the end of the year. 

I have to fast scroll past twitter on Monday and Tuesday nights so I don't get spoiled! But I allowed myself the previews just to get a sense since they don't spoil anything / are misleading. Hahahaha! My brain can't even write anything yet so I haven't visited the thread even!

Speaking of Stranger 2, I saw a BTS clip of CSW not liking to use the computer. That was so funny! Hahahahaha!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1