M I N E

EyVZml9WgAAYW3B?format=jpg&name=medium

Broadcast station: TVN

Schedule: May 8-June 27, 2021 / Saturday-Sunday / 21:00 (KST)

About the Show:  The story tells of strong ambitious women who have to overcome prejudices in this world in order to find their true selves. Seo Hee Soo (Lee Bo Young) is a former top star who gave up her career and married the second son of Hyo Won Group. Jung Seo Hyun (Kim Seo Hyung) is her sister-in-law from the first son of Hyo Won Group. She is from a chaebol family herself.

Genre: Thriller, Mystery, Drama

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

BASIC INFORMATION

Production: -

Episodes: 16

Director: Lee Na-Jung
Screenwriters: Baek Mi-Kyung

Official Website: http://program.tving.com/tvn/mine?rcnt=1 

CAST OF CHARACTERS

Main Cast

Lee Bo-Young >> Seo Hee-Soo

Kim Seo-Hyung >> Jung Seo-Hyun

Supporting Cast

Lee Hyun-Wook >> Han Ji-Yong

Ok Ja-Yeon >> Kang Ja-Kyung

Cha Hak-Yeon >> Han Soo-Hyeok

Jeong Hyun-Jun >> Han Ha-Joon

Jung Yi-Seo >> Kim Yoo-Yeon

Park Won-Suk >> Yang Soon-Hye

Park Hyuk-Kwon >> Han Jin-Ho

Kim Hye-Hwa >> Han Jin-Hee

OFFICIAL TRAILER

SCRIPT READING

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Oh yay @ktcjdrama for opening a thread for this drama :wow:

I love the two main actresses but I do realise that this will be a pretty serious heavy drama. 

I'll try a few first eps and i'll see whether I ll continue or watching it after it ends..

Yes, I love them both too! and then there’s N as well. So I’m definitely watching. I don’t mind the heavy/serious tone as long as it’s good. 

Don’t even know what it’s going to be like because no trailer up till now and the airing time is coming closer. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2

MTDzeiV.gif

19 hours ago, Chocolate said:

This looks interesting. Not so many female centric dramas, apart from the harem/bitchy ones

LOLOL...how do you know it's not going to turn into one :laugh: Well I really hope not... I really hope none of the twos are the baddies..just two independent strong ladies!

• Haha 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

• 2 weeks later...

From Soompi ... explanation about the teaser that @ktcjdrama posted above.

Watch: Lee Bo Young Shares Insight Into Her Character + Poses A Question In Teaser For Upcoming Drama “Mine”

Apr 17, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Mine” shared new stills and a teaser of Lee Bo Young!

“Mine” is about strong and ambitious women who overcome the world’s prejudices in order to find their true selves. Lee Bo Young plays Seo Hee Soo, a former top actress and the daughter-in-law of the second son of Hyo Won Group. Kim Seo Hyung plays Jung Seo Hyun, the daughter-in-law of the eldest son of Hyo Won Group.

Seo Hee Soo is a former top actress and the wife of Han Ji Yong (Lee Hyun Wook) who is the second son of Hyo Won Group. During a trip, she fatefully meets Han Ji Yong and falls in love with him. She raises his son as if he is her own, and she starts to live her life as part of a chaebol family. However, she isn’t treated well by those who look down at her and envy her. She becomes an outsider in the elite world, but despite the mistreatment she gets from others, she continues to protect her true self.

Lee Bo Young talked about the script, saying, “First, the script was really interesting to read. It was different from what I’ve done so far, and it was a character that I’ve never done before.”

She then mentioned her character and commented, “Seo Hee Soo is a very honest and unpretentious person. She is someone who reveals her thoughts transparently.”

One key point about Seo Hee Soo’s character is her motherly love. Despite the fact that Han Ha Joon (Jung Hyun Joon) isn’t her real son, she loves him without any prejudice.

Concerning that, Lee Bo Young explained, “I am a mother with children, and there is something I realized while working on my previous work ‘Mother.’ It is that motherly love is also about giving birth to your children, but it is more related to raising them. I think the time you spend with your child and the moments you grow with them are very important. For Seo Hee Soo, motherly love comes from Han Ha Joon himself. When she got married and entered a chaebol family, she was able to rely on Han Ha Joon, who was the only one to accept her completely, and he will be the driving force and energy for her to live in the Hyo Won Group family.”

lee-bo-young.jpg

The drama unveiled an interesting teaser that piques curiosity about Seo Hee Soo’s life.

The clip opens up with Seo Hee Soo enjoying a cup of tea, and her voiceover says, “The only reason why my life shines.” She seems to be having a happy life with her loving husband and sweet son. However, for some strange reason, everything is going backwards. Towards the end, her smile diminishes as her voiceover asks, “Is everything in front of me really mine?”

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Looks like this is a drama about chaebol family politics.

6cbd7957660745a9a74fd7b21f9353a1.jpeg?s=

Lee Bo Young And Kim Seo Hyung’s New Drama “Mine” Previews Their Glamorous Hell In Group Poster

Apr 26, 2021 by L. Kim

tvN’s new weekend drama “Mine” has shared a group poster!

“Mine” is a new drama about strong and ambitious women who overcome society’s prejudices to discover what’s truly theirs. Lee Bo Young will star as Seo Hee Soo, a former A-list actress and the wife of the second son of the chaebol family behind Hyowon Group, while Kim Seo Hyung will star as Jung Seo Hyun, the elegant, blue-blooded wife of the Hyowon Group family’s eldest son.

In the group poster, the caption reads, “We are standing on the most brilliant hell.” The characters in the poster include Seo Hee Soo, Jung Seo Hyun, Han Ji Yong (played by Lee Hyun Wook), Kang Ja Kyung (played by Ok Ja Yeon), Han Soo Hyuk (played by VIXX’s N), Kim Yoo Yeon (played by Jung Yi Seo), Han Jin Ho (played by Park Hyuk Kwon), and Yang Soon Hye (played by Park Won Sook).

First off, Seo Hee Soo has a good heart, but her strong determination is portrayed in her firm gaze. On the other hand, Jung Seo Hyun exudes unapproachable charisma in a bright blue suit. Han Ji Yong, who is Seo Hee Soo’s devoted husband, draws curiosity by gazing seriously ahead of him while touching his wedding ring, and private tutor Kang Ja Kyung creates tension with a mysterious expression.

Han Soo Hyuk, the son of Jung Seo Hyun and Han Jin Ho and the eldest grandson of Hyo Won Group, and Kim Yoo Yeon, the maid of the Hyo Won Group household, stand in the background.

In addition, it is difficult to tell whether Han Jin Ho, the eldest son of Hyowon Group, and Yang Soon Hye, his mother, will be Seo Hee Soo’s allies or enemies.

The group poster shows the mysterious atmosphere of the Hyo Won Group family that is thoroughly obscured by desires and secrets. What brilliant but dangerous hell lurks behind the glamorous and elegant upper class?

“Mine” will premiere on May 8 at 9 p.m. KST, following the conclusion of tvN’s “Vincenzo.” In the meantime, check out the teaser here!

Source

• Like 4

The posters started from awesome to mediocre to meh... :laugh: How is that possible? LOLOL...

This is the second poster, which I haven't shared because I thought it was rather...er...plain?

Mine-main-poster.jpg

I'm fine with Chaebol politics as long as it is done right... I mean, after Sisyphus, I guess I've trained myself to only watch for the cast? :smug:

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

@mademoiselle I wonder if it's a making drama after all :jkbtsthink:

Spoiler

Wow...Sisyphus must be that unwatchable! Think I have seen comments thrown here and there indicating how bad it is :laugh: Anyway.. not the appropriate thread but I feel bad for Cho Seung Woo because he's a great actor... too bad his choice of drama isn't..

• Haha 5

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers