Bossam: Steal the Fate 보쌈 - 운명을 훔치다 [2021]

Oh nooooo he’s caught ! 
Did it take such dire situations for them to admit their feelings for each other ? 
Kinda dangerous but kind of strangely romantic too :lenny:

preview eps 11 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Did it take such dire situations for them to admit their feelings for each other ? 
Kinda dangerous but kind of strangely romantic too 

I cried for them, but at the same time delighted with the progress in relationship, so yeah, it is strange :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 5/29/2021 at 7:48 AM, ktcjdrama said:

Then he also mentioned that she is a woman he wants to protect with his life :love: Can we say that’s enough a confession already?

I totally think it was a confession!! It was so cute and Ba Woo was confident and shy about it all at the same time. :heart:

• Heart Eyes 2

This opening sequence is really nicely put together, I love seeing it!

giphy.gif

This ending scene of episode 10. :pandasadspoon: Hopefully, the subs comes out soon so I can understand the rest of what they are saying to each other. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611181da7c736eb78c5d0

giphy.gif

By the way, at the end of the episode, it seems like Cha Dol does not know that his dad is in prison. I hope he doesn't try to go find his dad to be with him. 

• Heart Eyes 2

The Love Wrap Event

We're charmed by the story of a man who steals widows for other men falling in love with the widowed princess whom he steals by mistake. So, we're holding an event so that Members can earn points to buy the new Bossam badges!

Each post after this event post will earn points. Points will also be given in the Laissez Affairs thread for this couple: Bossam Couple. Come by and visit the ship, if you haven't already!

• Like 2
  • Party! 3

@abs-oluteM -- I feel the same way about Dae Yeop. He has a one track mind and doesn't think about any potential consequences. I said it on Discord to @SilverMoonTea that he's a bit reckless. I'm also curious to find out why he didn't want to run away with her when he loved her so much. And why the sudden switch to the older brother? Was this part of the dad's scheme -- did he know the older brother was going to die and he wanted to make the Princess a widow? :pandathink:

I'm having flashbacks of River watching Dae Yeop. I don't want him to turn into another General Go. I don't think I can handle another second male lead like that. :psweatduck:

I looked at Jung Il Woo's drama list and the last time I saw him was in Cinderella and the Four Knights. Prior to this drama, I watched majority of his older work, so I don't know why I stopped watching his stuff. He has been consistently acting the last few years too. I'm glad that @SilverMoonTea kept bugging me to watch Bossam because I am thoroughly enjoying it. For Yuri, I've only seen one of her work prior to Bossam -- she was in that drama with Lee Je Hoon that I pretend never happened. :laugh:

Cha Dol, what will your parents do without you? Haha!

e3bdcd8cac746e667031a6a35401f967c97b4d10

Spoiler

2817b88ed59feb3b59abd02e556dff6d6b5148c7

Credit

This family :heart:

0c51e3b65de3b445d2765930c6d53ba1d83e067c

Spoiler

d63b1e7c36aa9c51be3dea614e258ebd7365facd

0dce48436b6ad99d64b5a115c300c743a6e52f36

Credit

Ko Dong Ha is doing such an amazing job at Cha Dol. :smile:

1146c80c1796db0151d7dc86be54a27f4f49b28b

Spoiler

200c4aec50cefeeb876c1dfbf1961af415ba3d8b

7831dfcd48ae745597703e40f915d9c04d3ccdb7

Credit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I'm having flashbacks of River watching Dae Yeop. I don't want him to turn into another General Go. I don't think I can handle another second male lead like that

ahahaha me too....trauma! :pandawhat:

What episode are you up to now? I finished eps 7 last night. Dae Yeop continues to worry me because I feel he is underestimating what his father is capable of and he just doesn't seem to realise that SK's father, the King is using her - her life & death has become his weapon against her FIL. 

Are the subbed episodes for 9 & 10 out yet?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

16 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM -- I feel the same way about Dae Yeop. He has a one track mind and doesn't think about any potential consequences. I said it on Discord to @SilverMoonTea that he's a bit reckless. I'm also curious to find out why he didn't want to run away with her when he loved her so much. And why the sudden switch to the older brother? Was this part of the dad's scheme -- did he know the older brother was going to die and he wanted to make the Princess a widow?

I think its more of the identity of Da Yeob? I always think he could be the aunt's son, maybe out of wedded? And he's being kept as dad's official son? The aunt concern for him seems more than what normal aunt will do. She seems close with princess too, but she choose DY between this two. 

16 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I looked at Jung Il Woo's drama list and the last time I saw him was in Cinderella and the Four Knights. Prior to this drama, I watched majority of his older work, so I don't know why I stopped watching his stuff. He has been consistently acting the last few years too. I'm glad that @SilverMoonTea kept bugging me to watch Bossam because I am thoroughly enjoying it. 

I also like High End Crush, his character really petty and over the top. I tried Haechi but this one really too political, I dozed off just by few episodes. 

I kept thinking did I bugged you too much with Bossam, Bossam, Bossam? I'm glad my hypnotized/brainwashed work well for you :laugh:

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

think its more of the identity of Da Yeob? I always think he could be the aunt's son, maybe out of wedded? And its being kept as dad's official son? The aunt concern for him seems more than what normal aunt will do. She seems close with princess too, but she choose DY between this two.

Omg...I think so too. That is probably also why he wanted SK to marry the 2nd son and not Dae Yeop. 

I remember now Jung Il Woo in Cinderella & the 4 Knights. But I don't think the story hooked me at all. Here though , he is perfect as Ba Woo. Though I am not a fan of the facial hair, his scruffy look has grown on me :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Dae Yeop continues to worry me because I feel he is underestimating what his father is capable of and he just doesn't seem to realise that SK's father, the King is using her

For me, he continues to annoy me... even in ep.10 last night.

Like @SilverMoonTea said, I think DY was not married off to SK because he is not the father's biological son. And I also think he could be a card to be played by the father in the future in his seize of power.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

For me, he continues to annoy me... even in ep.10 last night.

Give me spoiler, please...so that jail scene when they both cried. Was it a confession? I know he somewhat confessed before this right? What about her?

Am at work...cannot wait to watch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I know I am obsessed with a drama when one of the OSTs plays in my mind daily, haha... I would even hum the song multiple times in a day.

For this drama, it is this OST#2. Listen with headphone to experience the 8D.

@abs-oluteM I will share the conversation of at the jail scene then, since @Tofu is also interested. Will do the full recap later today, because that will take longer time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

20 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

ahahaha me too....trauma!

It doesn't help that Dae Yeop's father right hand man is General Go's father's right hand man too. :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea @ktcjdrama: That makes sense. I forgot how worried the aunt was whenever Dae Yeop is in trouble or throwing a tantrum. 

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I know I am obsessed with a drama when one of the OSTs plays in my mind daily, haha... I would even hum the song multiple times in a day.

Agreed! It's my favorite so far of all the songs in the drama. 

Thanks for spoiling us with recaps, @ktcjdrama!!! :heart:

Episode 11 Preview w/ subs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I know what you mean. This drama is so addictive -  I couldn't stop ...if I wasn't so sleepy I would have finished eps 8 last night too.  Okay I wait for your recaps. 

Who knew I will be hooked on this too @SilverMoonTea @Tofu

@bluepebbles @gilaswan  @Chocolate @1217akkum4 @traciennamon @MANDOOS @UnniSara come share your thoughts with us too & make some $$

@LaLa you should check this one out , since you're translating stuff for the ship thread . :MewWave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 3

Someone translated some of the comments people wrote about the ending scene in episode 10. I'm happy to see the drama and the two actors get so much love from people. =)

Ratings Update:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

I mean last night episode’s highlight was definitely the jail scene, but does anyone cry in the scene where Sookyung called Bawoo’s name? Because I did. 😭 I never knew a simple scene could create such great emotions like that. The ratings do not raise significantly but it was still top 1. I hope they could reach 2 digits ratings with 10 episodes left. This drama deserves EVERYTHING. 😭

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

Jail scene. Prior to that, SK had already learned about the true identity of BW and she knows the tragedy he experienced was due to the doings of her own father and FIL.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BW : Are you insane? What do you take this place for? Quickly go back. (SK dropped herself to the ground) Tell me. Did something happen? (SK shook her head) Then why are you like this? Is it true nothing happened?

SK : (touched his hand) Are you hurt anywhere? Or feeling uncomfortable anywhere?

BW : As  you can see, I am strong as the mountain, don't you worry about me. Take good care of yourself.

SK : You're looking more wan and pallid now. I'm sorry. I've always been the source of problem. All because of me. I am clearly the sinner/criminal.

BW : Did someone die? (because she is crying) Please go back. I'm asking you to leave. Also, don't come here again.

SK : (in her mind) Those days of hiding his real identity, being alone and devastated, how did he manage to endure and go through them? What to do about this unjust? Is he going to put aside hatred and give up avenging for his family just because of me? 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Because of her last thoughts, let's all pray and hope for no noble idiocy okay.... I really love how they tried to touch each other's face. BW's hands could not reach too far because of the handcuff, so she put her face closer so he could touch her face :hearties:

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama -- You are the best!! :heart:

I hope there won't be any noble idiocy but I can't shake this feeling that there might be considering how she's been so far. I also love that small detail of her bringing her face closer so he can touch her too. 

Ba Woo, saying he is strong as a mountain, but he's letting his tears flow with so much anguish. :letalQQ:

@traciennamon -- Both of them suffer from the same fate that it stirs up emotions just watching them together. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Sad 1
44 minutes ago, traciennamon said:

does anyone cry in the scene where Sookyung called Bawoo’s name?

Me! It was the first time she called out his name... :cry:

I'm not sure whether you guys noticed it or not in preview. Cha Dol's life is in danger. The personal guard of King took him. Also one of the things mentioned in the preview is that SK said they need to find an account book in order to save Cha Dol.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

MTDzeiV.gif

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Me! It was the first time she called out his name... :cry:

I'm not sure whether you guys noticed it or not in preview. Cha Dol's life is in danger. The personal guard of King took him. Also one of the things mentioned in the preview is that SK said they need to find an account book in order to save Cha Dol.

Yes and his reaction when she called his name is so fluttering. 🥺 

Omg I swear if Cha Dol is hurt I am gonna kill them all 😤😤😤 

Edited by traciennamon
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Ahh! I hope nothing happens to Cha Dol. Why do they always do this to the child actors? :scaredpanda2:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3