Reset 开端 [2022]

On 1/31/2022 at 11:12 AM, Lynne said:

I imagine this song will get played in lots of wedding in the future...

I never thought about it... LOL... coz first time I heard it, I feel that there is a tinge of uncertainty towards the end. Although the first part is definitely a good one to walk down the aisle. The best is of course to get the man himself come sing at the wedding 😃 His voice is just so amazing. I really don’t mind getting lost in it. In Chinese, it’s 陶醉當中 🥰😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I finished. I couldn't wait for eps 15 subs as I just wanted to find out what happened.

I feel very sad for Wang Meng Meng's parents. I can empathise with their grief. Losing your child is one thing but when your instincts tell you something is not right and  no one believes you , it can push you into depression and hopelessness. That was what the wife was going through. The suicide mission was wrong of course since innocent lives would have been sacrificed but when you're in so much grief , you can't think rationally. If only that young girl who had the molester's photo came forth to testify , all this could have been avoided. But her decision not to say anything is a very human reaction; I understand the fear she had. 

Though it was never explained why the leads were the  ones to go through this, I'd like to think it was fate and they were "chosen" because they had the most capabilities to undo this tragedy. I love their development in this show - both as individuals and as partners. HeYuan was a reluctant participant initially but you could see how he had a change of heart over the resets. And Shi Qing too was rather rash at first but you can see her becoming wiser and sharper in every loop. I love how they became so in sync towards the end and the romance though not the focus of the show, weaved in nicely with the plot. These two have chemistry!

Spoiler

Great great show to start 2022 with. Ordinary folks finding courage to do extraordinary things and the ending was very satisfying . More c-dramas should be like this. 15 episodes with a tight and fast plot, and good character development. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

7 hours ago, Lynne said:

@gilaswan 

I knowww... this genre and the fact that its done right is a rarity indeed! 

My first drama of 2022 and its perfect! :eeeee:

18 hours ago, gilaswan said:

@Lynne@Xiaopz_pj Finished! Waaaah... the type of show you cannot stop watching! Well-paced, though I reckon I would've had more to say if iI had been watching it while it aired. Need more such C-dramas than the sappy, soppy ones.

The problem I have now is that I can't find a currently airing c-drama that has this quality and that could reel me in. We really need more dramas like this. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Done watching it and I give it a 9.....A perfect drama and I put it up there with Lang Ya Bang and Battle of Changsa, my all time favorite Cdrama and it isn't a coincidence that all were produced by Daylight. 

Tbh, I was a bit nervous when I saw the spoiler of the kissing scene.....:HaunterOK:  I thought the drama was filmed in 2019 (apparently not), she was barely legal aaaah, Xiao Bai....:shocked:

add.

I noticed many are wondering why BJT's health was deteriorating by the loop??? My theory is because he died once outside the bus (the starting point of him being roped into the loop).

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Tbh, I was a bit nervous when I saw the spoiler of the kissing scene.....  I thought the drama was filmed in 2019 (apparently not), she was barely legal aaaah, Xiao Bai....

:lmao2::lmao2:

They have an eight year age gap. Xiaobai looks pretty young so I forgot he's 28 and she's 19. Haha!! 

@Lynne That's setting the bar too high. You are going to be disappointed for the rest of 2022. :laugh:

I'm on episode 13 now, so far so good! 

• Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@OsmanthusTeaI think many are trying to explain Xiao Heyun's deteriorating health. I did think it was because he had died once before despite her trying to save him. But I would think that had to do with him being pulled into the loop. This bit about who gets pulled into the loop and who doesn't - Lu Di didn't - isn't properly explained. I'd rather think for some reason, he was being kept in the "waiting room" for a longer time with each round and every time Li Shiqing tries to wake him up before he is meant to, his health deteriorates. I think he wasn't meant to wake up yet each time.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

this show pacing is indeed superior. OH I LOVE THIS PRODUCTION 😭🤧 beautifully sobbing for that watermelon scene and ending

so relieved for the babies, loop to lovers

FLfUCpdaMAApTva?format=jpg&name=large

cast on point too aaaaaah I like the acting of Mengmeng's mother too. GREAT SHOW!!

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o