The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

10 minutes ago, SnT said:

I like that  in the 2nd video that FR is taking the high road . Instead of getting jealous she decides to look after miss screechy! 

@Yana I am glad that so far Ruyi has given us many beautiful OTP moments.

Yay @Mouse .  Watch watch ! How often do you see my excited for a c drama ? hahahaah...

Welcome here @HerManyShows!

By the way @Funnypeopleswim  @Kana, noticed you're following the thread..how are you enjoying the drama so far?

Thanks everyone for the updates . Can't wait for tonight :D

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

I like that  in the 2nd video that FR is taking the high road . Instead of getting jealous she decides to look after miss screechy! 

@Yana I am glad that so far Ruyi has given us many beautiful OTP moments.

Yay @Mouse .  Watch watch ! How often do you see my excited for a c drama ? hahahaah...

Welcome here @HerManyShows!

By the way @Funnypeopleswim , noticed you're following the thread..how are you enjoying the drama so far?

Thanks everyone for the updates . Can't wait for tonight :D

Gonna prepare for this week eps...:nervous:

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Yana said:

I wonder how many deleted scenes that we didn't know....wish they can realease all the deleted scene.

I c. I c.. At least wo it, the dram still joins. 

U ladies remember early on i keep on harping on who is the woman voice that says to XJ that if u see her happy, u are happy.... How could u not know.. The voice in ep 16.  Could it be part of his dreams.? Hmmm now i come to think about it. 

I m.still bug over ep 15 he still hasn't recall their first kiss. N that woman voice because to me that scene is very important.. It is him realisinh he has fallen for FR..

Edited by SnT
  • Like 4
33 minutes ago, SnT said:

I think the hardest scene for me wilk be if FR father die. I mean they r such happy family.. N from the ost i looks like that is not part of the dreams. N he could not comfort her becsuse looks like they hv gone cold on each other. 

i dont want to think about that either....

when i saw FuRong wearing the mourning clothes i was like pls no.......

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4570058224833797?#&video

Screechy has got a pair of secateurs while blind-folded. It seems to be a test? Was she pretending to be blind? She seems to be targeting Fu Rong. 

Xu Jin knocks it off her hands. And then move his hands to see if she can see.

So he say, "Since the duchess' eyes have completely recovered, you should return to the palace tomorrow."

Then she says, " Why do you always disregard [my] feelings? Why are you afraid of showing a little gentleness?"

To which he says, "That hurts you."

I suppose because of her injuries Screechy ends up staying with Xu Jin and Fu Rong. She seems to be trying to ingratiate herself into the household. 

It's hard to say if she's scheming to come between them necessarily but she's acting needy. Of course it seems that Xu Jin is having none of it. Showing her some measure of kindness would only give her the wrong idea and give her hope. In the long run, that wouldn't be good for everyone concerned.

Screechy might not deliberately trying to come between FR and XJ but her neediness can be a long-term issue. It makes her cling on to hope when she shouldn't. XJ is also in the precarious position of trying to keep his promise to FR of not taking a official primary consort.

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

15 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Screechy has got a pair of secateurs while blind-folded. It seems to be a test? Was she pretending to be blind? She seems to be targeting Fu Rong. 

So he say, "Since the duchess' eyes have completely recovered, you should return to the palace tomorrow."

Then she says, " Why do you always disregard [my] feelings? Why are you afraid of showing a little gentleness?"

I suppose because of her injuries Screechy ends up staying with Xu Jin and Fu Rong. She seems to be trying to ingratiate herself into the household. 

It's hard to say if she's scheming to come between them necessarily but she's acting needy. Of course it seems that Xu Jin is having none of it. Showing her some measure of kindness would only give her the wrong idea and give her hope. In the long run, that wouldn't be good for everyone concerned.

Screechy might not deliberately trying to come between FR and XJ but her neediness can be a long-term issue. It makes her cling on to hope when she shouldn't. XJ is also in the precarious position of trying to keep his promise to FR of not taking a official primary consort.

From the trailer, i gather she pretend to be ill n blind to go stay w XJ. Because she saves him n most likely is Mr ge good medical skills she is allowed to stay. Fr n him knew about her pretense. FR advised that they go soft with her n try to get her out of this XJ craze. In a way, they r trying to handle her obsession with him as husband n wife. The word XJ say to her rings very very true. She was asking why cant u just be a tiny bit good/gentle with me. To that, Xj answered that will be cruel to u. 

Xj at this point in time did not feel obligated, forced or touched in a way consider marry her. He is steadfast in his promise to FR. N i think FR is tryimg her best to counsel her before everytjing get out of hands. Both husband n wife are still going strong. 

I cant help but think that if they had hamdle BLMX in Yunxi well, the damage can be less. Looks like they r trying to reverse that again. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
On 11/9/2020 at 9:44 PM, NiteWalker said:

actually i dont mind sad ending....

however i will definitely mind if they give a stupid ending like what they did with YunXi!

I agree @NiteWalker  Welcome @Yana

@Mouse So glad you decided to join us 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

can't wait for this ep, just a few hour left

6 hours ago, SnT said:

I think the hardest scene for me wilk be if FR father die. I mean they r such happy family.. N from the ost i looks like that is not part of the dreams. N he could not comfort her becsuse looks like they hv gone cold on each other. 

i think this is her dream, because in the MV preview her father still alive when her second wedding, u just hope there is no divorce or split anything like that, hope these all just a dream

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2
1 hour ago, SnT said:

I cant help but think that if they had hamdle BLMX in Yunxi well, the damage can be less. Looks like they r trying to reverse that again. 

I agree. It's true perhaps that Long Feiye  in the LoYX didn't handle Baili Mingxiang as well as he could have. He said that as much more than once. Given the incredible circumstances they were in, I can't be too hard on him. But I think what Yunxi said was also true... that a person makes their own choices and are responsible for them. The circumstances however for LFY and BLMX were also somewhat different. I don't think LFY ever expected to marry or survive long enough to have issue... much less fall in love.

Screechy is clinging on to the hope that Xu Jin has some vestige of affection for her. Perhaps she is hoping to gain some kind of foothold with that. Even if she just wants some acknowledgement from him that she's alive, she's so fixated/infatuated with him that she will grasp at any straw. That is the problem and she can't see it because of her immaturity. Sadly he can't encourage her in anyway to think he cares because he prioritizes what he already has with Fu Rong.

But he knows that he has to draw the line... not just for himself or for Fu Rong but for Screechy as well. She has to move on. She doesn't know how to. Unlike what she thinks, she doesn't respect him enough to respect his choices so sadly... he has to draw the line for her. That's what has to be done with people who don't respect our personal liberties.

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Previews for Episodes 29 and 30 are out indeed. Here comes the angst.

:cry:

I feel bad for the two of them that they are made to feel like they are the ones who are being greedy when it's others who are making things really hard for them. Seems like it's a divorce once again.

Hopefully since the angst comes early it means that things will be resolved before Episode 40 and we won't have a ridiculously rushed third act.

3 minutes ago, Beautifulthing said:

Oh my can you share the preview 

It's on the Iqiyi website.

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Previews for Episodes 29 and 30 are out indeed. Here comes the angst.

:cry:

I feel bad for the two of them that they are made to feel like they are the ones who are being greedy when it's others who are making things really hard for them. Seems like it's a divorce once again.

Hopefully since the angst comes early it means that things will be resolved before Episode 40 and we won't have a ridiculously rushed third act.

It's on the Iqiyi website.

Thanks. This kiss hard to swallow remembering it's gonna be divorce soon😥

df36f2129cd6d99632b33a352749beae60117046

754b6df57662926880fc5e77eb35b35073128ce2

• Like 1
  • Sad 3