The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Apparently this has the compilation of some deleted scenes 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4570954165059643/4570955600365850

Yes, this is what we got so far from Astro iqiyi tv version. Hopefully there's more to at least buried the loop holes in the drama.  Well I really hope Astro version will air all 48 episodes instead the 40 episodes but I'm not sure iqiyi tv will let that happen.

The New Still Cut

7465511f73e69c3b345442a5273b518bb526037b

00761a3af50d66a261b952dd09b2a366e41ab2f9

4290bec3663794f2ff48b9ebabfcd5aedf913cc4

03ef135f0b8416f58c2a5cb49a68fe0a9d684292

26aa432d01b4b55e4c32cee6867c77a44173bedf

Edited by Beautifulthing
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, Yana said:

Yesterday I was randomly looking at utube video and i found ZZH was in the drama called demon girl...GIRL!!! kissing scene in that drama is  really good...its republican era drama. I don't know how many eps. 

Such a waste of his kissing skills then ! Lol

, I went to look it up.  Even got proper bed scene :GrowDerp:. Lololol 

Spoiler

Kisses here was like just feather touch on the lips.  :Mimed:

• Haha 1
  • Tasty 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, Yana said:

He had  military cut hair in that drama right? :laugh:

Yesterday I was randomly looking at utube video and i found ZZH was in the drama called demon girl...GIRL!!! kissing scene in that drama is  really good...its republican era drama. I don't know how many eps. 

Yes, he is a good kisser🤭jjy is a shy girl when it comes to kiss scene, you can tell when we have kiss scene on LOY or TBORP he is the one who kiss her🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Such a waste of his kissing skills then ! Lol

, I went to look it up.  Even got proper bed scene :GrowDerp:. Lololol 

Hide contents

Kisses here was like just feather touch on the lips.  :Mimed:

Wow thanks for sharing... Ooohhh... I m actually tempted now. It has season 1 n 2. N zzh looks very charismatic here. The fl looks also nice n suit him a lot. Anyone watch before? 

I read on Instagram that few scenes of kissing ia cut. Namely 1. When she showed him her design n he moved in really close n the scene jump. Fans says that ia cut 

2. After he dig her from coffin, n pass her the fan n rain starts to fall. The scene ahnwan was looking should be a kissing scene blurred. 

3. Fans suspect that after the cliff jump off there should be more scenes of hugging n kissing as after the huge misunderstanding like before, they r normally very closed.. These ep 38 to 39 with their scenes are all jumpy n too fast. 

4..the one by river grilling fish. There is a cut also. 

5. Many wonder how come wedding scene at the end not even one kiss. Aiks.. 

I really wonder what is the issue. Love m redemption has hot kisses as wedding scene. Tsp also has very nice kisses...ashes of love also has almost nude scene even with kisses. General lady kisses are very good too. Genera n i kisses were hot too.... So their touch feather kiss cannot be sensored right. Really not making sense. Don they know we r here for zzh jjy interactions. 

Tbh my thought is the prob with this PD team. Like they r not very willing to hv a sweet ending. Msybe they prefer a romeo juliet but got pressured by audiences esp old loyx fans. 

Edited by SnT
  • Insightful 1
6 minutes ago, SnT said:

Wow thanks for sharing... Ooohhh... I m actually tempted now. It has season 1 n 2. N zzh looks very charismatic here. The fl looks also nice n suit him a lot. Anyone watch before? 

I read on Instagram that few scenes of kissing ia cut. Namely 1. When she showed him her design n he moved in really close n the scene jump. Fans says that ia cut 

2. After he dig her from coffin, n pass her the fan n rain starts to fall. The scene ahnwan was looking should be a kissing scene blurred. 

3. Fans suspect that after the cliff jump off there should be more scenes of hugging n kissing as after the huge misunderstanding like before, they r normally very closed.. These ep 38 to 39 with their scenes are all jumpy n too fast. 

4..the one by river grilling fish. There is a cut also. 

I really wonder what is the issue. Love m redemption has hot kisses as wedding scene. Tsp also has very nice kisses... So their touch feather kiss cannot ne sensored right. Really not making semse. 

Yes even lovs is sweet more hot when they kiss, uugghhhh i have ti search the kissing scene of them🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, gween97 said:

Yes even lovs is sweet more hot when they kiss, uugghhhh i have ti search the kissing scene of them🤭

Love is sweet kisses are good. But say if this is modern n ruyi is historical. But if we say same genre cstegory... Historical, romance, comedy then why general lady can hv hot kisses n very definite bedroom scenes. If say new law, both are 2020. TSP ( the sleepless princess) also same category n they hv very lovely kisses esp the kisses after he dump her into the lotus pond to cool down, the cave kisses n the fireworks scene when they reunite. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, SnT said:

If say same genre... Historical, romance, comedy then why general lady can hv hot kisses n very definite bedroom scenes. If say new law, both are 2020. TSP ( the sleepless princess) also same category n they hv very lovely kisses esp the kisses after he dump her into the lotus pond to cool down, the cave kisses n the fireworks scene when they reunite. 

General lady still ongoing drama isn’t it? Or already done? Because i just watch on youtube with eng sub

TSP already done and doesn’t has much kiss scene than zyc carrying alot FL😂

• Like 1

Already done but haven't complete sub. I already finished watch it...cant wait for sub though...due their chemistry overload..:laugh: @gween97

22 minutes ago, gween97 said:

HERE....U ASKED FOR IT:cool: 

SORRY ....its okay for me to post other drama...if not..i will delete it ASAP

Edited by Yana
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, gween97 said:

General lady still ongoing drama isn’t it? Or already done? Because i just watch on youtube with eng sub

TSP already done and doesn’t has much kiss scene than zyc carrying alot FL😂

General lady finished airing before ruyi. 

Tsp not so many kisses but all nicely done. Their sigature phrasw sign n seal. Onr will say sign (asking for the kiss) another will say seal n then kiss. Very sweet 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/centdevotee.wordpress.com/2016/07/17/first-impressions-demon-girl-ep-1-6/amp/

Some review on demom girl. Looks like it is our loyx two male leads fighting over gal again. Haha... 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, gween97 said:

They really did kissing scene in here but those bad editing is seems weird, XP see them infront but at the end XP saw them at their back

Exactly. They definitely did kiss here. But why why why. Everyone is looking at these two. It is this production top selling point. Tje whole show i cam count with my fingers their kisses n yet they still cut. They scare we are too much in love with them if they r sweet again is it... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by SnT
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, SnT said:

Exactly. They definitely did kiss here. But why why why. Everyone is looking at these two. It is this production top selling point. Tje whole show i cam count with my fingers their kisses n yet they still cut. They scare we are too much in love with them if they r sweet again is it... 🤦🏻‍♀️

I feel bad for jjy and zzh efort to make this scene, it seems passion kiss in here

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1