The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

14 hours ago, SnT said:

I m rewatching their episode at the village. The bickering are just so funny. He is really not good at courting a gal. He bought the entire bunch of pouch n she thought they are all gift for her. Actually we know he want to give that particular one to her but so practically used others as door gifts when going around asking for info.  She is so embarassed that when he really got her the lanterns she was  like nay i m not going to think too much n embarrassed myself again, thinking he got for me. So she point to the ladder n told him u can hang there.... Muahaha.... These two, sigh... 

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 1.16.04 pm

Yeah... how to go on a date and not calling it a date.

Tsk tsk... naughty Xu Jin mixing business with pleasure. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 12.19.53 pm

Prince Su knows how to show a girl a good time

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 1.25.11 pm

Such a tease

I love Episode 11. I've lost count as to the number of times I've watched it. The bickering, push and pull is downright hilarious. One of the reasons their pairing is so well-regarded is that they both can pull off these comedic moments with so much aplomb. I love how they take turns to be the straight guy here...

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 1.27.09 pm

Don't tell me your ovaries didn't explode during this scene.

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

16 hours ago, SnT said:

@NiteWalker @40somethingahjumma you ladies are so cute. Haha...we r all waiting for new episodes. But i m actually feeling dreadful about that wedding night. I mean i m already feeling crashed by her dagger pulling act. I don know if i can really watch it.

I think about it. Ahnwan is just so low n selfish. By planting those thoughts in FR, it shows he doesnt care about her at all. Zero care. What is a tiny lady going do t her hubby? If she successful murder him or poison him or something, would she not be executed for killing a Prince like qiche. If she attempt n not successful n if the person is not XJ, she may even be killed. What chance does she has with the puny dagger with XJ martial art skills.. Thats so selfish.. Arrggggh.... Really hate him for causing damage to such a look forward episode. 

Xj is really good looking when smiling. Very clean and kind looking type of smile.. Light the screen type of smile And because his smiles are quite rare. So when he does it it's like whoosh.... 

And does anyone know for sure if this will be happy ending? Some trailers dont look promising. 

https://youtu.be/_9vgxJTox6E

Edited by SnT
  • Haha 4
29 minutes ago, SnT said:

@NiteWalker @40somethingahjumma

The last bit on rooftop her lying on his lap look scary.... Gives me creep. No bad ending please. 

yes a lil......especially the look on his face...it was not a blissful look....more like a mourning look

39 minutes ago, Beautifulthing said:

I've been lurking the thread for few days and it's such a joyful to read all the posts. Thank you for the analysis and in sight thoughts. 

It's seem the new official mv of this drama already out, which show more spoilers. 

https://m.weibo.cn/1665103091/4567493630235745

Thanks.......for the MV......come and join us having fun too :)

• Heart Eyes 2

1 hour ago, SnT said:

I think about it. Ahnwan is just so low n selfish. By planting those thoughts in FR, it shows he doesnt care about her at all. Zero care. What is a tiny lady going do t her hubby? If she successful murder him or poison him or something, would she not be executed for killing a Prince like qiche. If she attempt n not successful n if the person is not XJ, she may even be killed. What chance does she has with the puny dagger with XJ martial art skills.. Thats so selfish.. Arrggggh.... Really hate him for causing damage to such a look forward episode. 

If indeed he is the one who whispered doubts in her ear, (he is the most likely candidate) that would be the most petty thing he has done so far. Even so I doubt he meant for her to do the stabby thing... that would undermine his own interests. Stabbing XJ is probably her idea, an unexpected, unintended consequence of him trying to divide and conquer. 

It just proves that he doesn't really understand her. Just as he isn't the boy that used to play with her, she's not the girl that he thought she was.

56 minutes ago, Beautifulthing said:

Honestly with the release of the mv, I'm afraid of the sad ending, but I'll really hope the script writer surprise us with better ending than in loyx. Btw, here some spoiler for tonight episode, I sense jealousy on both party😊

https://m.weibo.cn/1713468147/4567287644815860

Dangit! Just when I was rejoicing that there hadn't been any Screechy Princess... yuck... the love polygon makes its full blown appearance. 

This scenario is worse than a horror movie. Give me wedding night stabbing anytime.

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Haha 2

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

19 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

It just proves that he doesn't really understand her. Just as he isn't the boy that used to play with her, she's not the girl that he thought she was.

I don’t think Duke Ahn really know her at all. I think Duke Su knows her better and he just met her. Their life experience changes them and it is their choices in life that makes them the people they are.  I remember the scene when Duke Ahn tries to threaten FR’a master , thinking that FR would turn her back on her master because of her other business for RuYi Pavilion. Even though she is certain that her master other job may not be legal. She still considered her her master. After arguing with her , she still went back to apologize and refused to turn against her. She even pleaded with Duke Su , that her master is a good person.  She showed maturity and wisdom in judging events that occurs around her. Her struggle in understanding her master  and Duke Su’s Uncle supposed betrayal. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

28 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

teach you a method....get cotton bud ready.....

whenever u see her face....put it into your ears

:wow2:

Ya... I get ready my pillow, so wheb that scene starts i just cover my eyes entirely... Haha... Sounds like a horror story. Hope FR will be remorse after that m do her utmost to made up with him. Poor XJ. Btw why is he holding a sword. Or is it that dagger? Guess we r all biting our nails for tonight.. Actually nong nong is such a sweet baby name.. Why cant XJ call her that... It has to come from ahnwan mouth...sigh.... Sweat. 

Actually i feel, so bad for XJ.. Scenes of him jail break, got injured when protecting her n the flogging he got till the eunuch stick broke... Keep on appearing ing in my head. Its like i ouch ouch ouch for him. I know its just a drama. But in real life, if the guy do so much for u, i think i will just ignore any bad rumours about him unless i see w my own eyes ir he tells me he did it. Some scriptwriters play that well, we hv some FL who will say unless he tell me he did it, i will not believe it. Say sleepless princess (i ❤️❤️❤️the 2leads so much too, i could never decide which CP i love more, ZZH n JJy or ZYC n HYX) . Even if he says he did it, i can then choose to forgive or not firgive him. Its our business. Not anyone else. 

Edited by SnT
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
41 minutes ago, gween97 said:

really annoying when she call "su wang ge ge su wang ge ge" with loud and repeat everytime goosshhhh

yes that is the most irritating line in the whole show ...every time she calls him, I cringe. 

Anyway welcome to the thread @gween97 @Beautifulthing. Glad you guys joined us.

Hmm this MV has a lot interesting spoilers towards the 2nd half....:lenny:

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

33 minutes ago, Beautifulthing said:

Our bride and bride groom for tonight. Btw how to include photos here, I'm still unable to do so

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/00678BiGly1gkd8rcdpukj337y25bb2f.jpg

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/00678BiGly1gkd8re1i35j311x1kwe82.jpg

You’ll hv to screen shot the photos as they can’t be embedded directly . Host them on a 3rd party application like imgur & paste the link here . In this FAQ section I hv written down some tips on how to upload images 

Some helpful tips for all of you new to the forums . Pls feel free to tag me or any of the staff for help ok. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

1 hour ago, SnT said:

Ladies, i m rewatching sleepless princess to detox a little from ruyi. Any recommendations u all have. Historical dramas with good looking ML n FL haha... Ruyi will be a long journey w 6 episodes only this week n next week n uncertain ending. 

well u can try 'Maiden Holmes' hahahah the plots alot of loopholes.....and pretty weak....however the chemistry in between the cast is awesome 

:wow:

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

well u can try 'Maiden Holmes' hahahah the plots alot of loopholes.....and pretty weak....however the chemistry in between the cast is awesome 

:wow:

Oh ya... Zhang ling he the ML is very young n new. I think he has lots of potential n is soooooo good looking. In maiden holmes, i think he lacks of the power/oomph which ZZH has as a Prince cum general. 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

You’ll hv to screen shot the photos as they can’t be embedded directly . Host them on a 3rd party application like imgur & paste the link here . In this FAQ section I hv written down some tips on how to upload images 

Some helpful tips for all of you new to the forums . Pls feel free to tag me or any of the staff for help ok. 

Thanks 

• Like 2

@UnniSara I think Xu Ping is thriving on a memory. This whole first love thing doesn't work for everyone. He's living in alternate universe where killing commoners to make the emperor talk is all in a day's work. "The emperor won't talk so why don't we just blow up a mountain during an eclipse so that he will feel guilty and unzip his lips." Maybe the show is saying something about the so-called scholarly, intellectual class in our societies. :P

@NiteWalker Cotton buds? Nah. I'm not even sure that my noise cancelling pods can do it. I just hit the mute button or leave the room. 

I'm not too worried about the ending to be honest... I think it'll all come good in the end because nobody has a zombie parasite living inside of them. Maybe I speak too soon. :P But all the angst that will come before that... I'm bracing myself for that.

There's 40 episodes and it's a C drama. As long as Xu Jin doesn't marry Screechy Princess I can handle anything. Every married couple has their ups and downs. I mean, haven't you ever felt like stabbing your husband/wife at some point?

I'm really looking forward to the big battles ahead. Looks like fun. 

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Welcome @Beautifulthing To JangHaven. 
This  drama is so addictive. I enjoy binge watching these episodes. 

This scene is so beautiful and I can’t wait to see it. giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293075e65f76d57bd414

I wonder when this scene will happen. @40somethingahjumma I am looking forward to the big battles too. Especially when FR points the fan at Xu Ping. It looks very interesting to see what happens. 

• Heart Eyes 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Very very sad episode. 😭😭Does not like it one bit. 

Cant believe she marry to kill him. I don know what to say. Terrible way to start ur lives together. 

I watched both 19 n 20 episodes. I think i need to 100% lower my expectations of this drama. The play of sort of musunderstandings are already so difficult to watch. Sigh sigh... So much of i don want to say, don wan to talk... Sad i feel the lump in my throat looking at them torturing one another 

Edited by SnT
  • Sad 2

Watching eps 19 now & I realise besides Princess Annoying calling su wang ge ge repeatedly, Ahn addressing FR as Nong Nong also annoyed me a lot.  :shocked:

Two things I like at the initial part 

1. That FR tells her sis that she & XJ are in love. Sis said that it was clear XJ likes her as he treats FR differently. So she wanted to hear FR's point of view. Sis noticed that FR seems concerned for XJ .

2. Fu Xuan went out of her comfort zone & secretly followed WBQ to his shop to check his accounts. She is usually very to the book , so her feelings for WBQ are growing quite quickly too

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1