The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

23 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@NiteWalker I saw IQiyi put a long MV up today. This means that drama should show soon right?

should be.....recently their released for finish production seems to be a lot faster, most probably because the newly film drama adhere to their broadcasting rules???

there are some that i had been waiting for over 2 years and still yet to sniff anything about them....sigh

• Like 1
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

oooo thanks so much for the translations @40somethingahjumma. My Mandarin is too elementary to understand it properly. So does ZZH character marry the consort before or after he meets JJY's character?

@NiteWalker I saw IQiyi put a long MV up today. This means that drama should show soon right?

Reveal hidden contents

I can't be sure but it does seem like the unknown consort that he is supposedly going to marry comes after they become acquainted. It would explain why she looks shocked and upset.

I'm trying to not to get too hyped. It's an idol drama after all but it wouldn't surprise me if they insert nods to Yunxi all throughout the drama and do some reversals.  

I'm expecting the show to air around the end of November or early December. 

The three of us (including @NiteWalker ) should do a podcast when we've seen some episodes.

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

@NiteWalker 

It's definitely much earlier than any of us expected.  :smile: Luckily two of my dramas are finishing on the weekend. 

Happy to have those two back together again but not so excited about another love triangle, quadrangle... polygon. 

• Haha 2

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

1 minute ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

@NiteWalker 

It's definitely much earlier than any of us expected.  :smile: Luckily two of my dramas are finishing on the weekend. 

Happy to have those two back together again but not so excited about another love triangle, quadrangle... polygon. 

we....i still have 2 drama...though i havent really pick up LIS after the first episodes to be honest hahahaha....as much as both BaiLu and YunXi is burning down screens lols

• Like 1

@NiteWalker @40somethingahjumma  you guys won’t need subs . Can explain something to me ? Why is it that he asked to divorce Fu Rong at the end ? So he marries her before he took on a consort? 

@movingwheel @UnniSara @Olivia Kate has subs 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

40 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@NiteWalker @40somethingahjumma  you guys won’t need subs . Can explain something to me ? Why is it that he asked to divorce Fu Rong at the end ? So he marries her before he took on a consort? 

It's essentially the same trailer as the one that came out last week.

It may be that they have a contract marriage of sorts. It's hard to say at this point what the terms are but that's what it looks like to me. 

Also not known at this point is why he decides to divorce her or why he decides to take on another consort. Or if the one leads to the other.

We'll find out soon enough I imagine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

It's essentially the same trailer as the one that came out last week.

It may be that they have a contract marriage of sorts. It's hard to say at this point what the terms are but that's what it looks like to me. 

Also not known at this point is why he decides to divorce her or why he decides to take on another consort. Or if the one leads to the other.

We'll find out soon enough I imagine.

i hate it when they have to take another consort.....

i know it all happen in the period drama still i dont like it lols.... i can detest it right? :cool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i hate it when they have to take another consort.....

i know it all happen in the period drama still i dont like it lols.... i can detest it right? :cool:

You can detest it @NiteWalker and watch them fight for their man or watch the man regret taking a consort. Lol :heiboi:

• Haha 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

i will love it when the first wife walk out and the man missing the wife to death....

Me too , that is when hubby regret it @NiteWalker.  Then they come back groveling. 

• Haha 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

6 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

are we a sadist.... lols we love it when the husband grovel lols

Not at all , this is justice. Lol 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Me too , that is when hubby regret it @NiteWalker.  Then they come back groveling. 

Or when he gets jealous...

Personally I find the jealousy trope deeply satisfying. 

"Make up your mind, idiot!"

(They played that up in Yunxi for al it was worth)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

definitely.....best way to cure this arrogant overbearing lord is when they get jealous and then they start denying and after that they concede 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

A jealous ML is awesome @40somethingahjumma @NiteWalker because they become shameless.  I will say this , I love the jealousy trope only when I feel the there is real love  between the couple. If not it disgust me 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294qrarevnf9hvlqmcse

• Haha 3