The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

Just want to ask if anyone watch wallace n sunyi all out of love. I heard it is a pretty angsty drama.. But saw some clips of it on insta. He looks really good w sun yi. Is it a HE? Because it is very long i don want to go through it to find a pretty ridiculous or terrible illogical ending. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, SnT said:

Just want to ask if anyone watch wallace n sunyi all out of love. I heard it is a pretty angsty drama.. But saw some clips of it on insta. He looks really good w sun yi. Is it a HE? Because it is very long i don want to go through it to find a pretty ridiculous or terrible illogical ending. 

I’ve watched it. I think Sun Yi and Wallace have a nice chemistry. But it’s very long, and very antsy. I really like it but I only watch the scenes of them together. I  found the rest annoying. 

• Like 3

Ya sun yi is very pretty sweet n i think her aura suits wallace elegance n refined style. But 70 episodes woof... A huge commitment to finish. Can imagine the amount of angst to it. Prob on n off separations n misunderstanding ya. 

There is another one he is a musician but some comments says aired but in mydramalist not aired. Not available for international audiences? 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, SnT said:

I’ll just say this as blunt as I can. LOL no, don’t watch it. I personally find the whole drama was a huge mess, they switched a lot from the novel and it seems like the director didn’t know where to flow. This was the drama that made me dislike Wallace cause his character was super underdeveloped,  where as SunYi’s character keep hurting other people, she was a strong lead but still a fragile person that required so much protection, very indecisive, like she doesn’t know who she wants but at the same time she love them both.  

then there was a whole mess on her relationship with her brother, then it was her brother’s girlfriend etc. So basically? This was the drama that made me say “damn? I don’t like Wallace” thats why i was so scared I won’t like him in this drama. 

i recommend watching other Wallace drama and if you’re interested in SunYi, she’s great in because of meeting you (with Deng Lun) and Siege in fog (written by the same person of Goodbye My Princess) but these two are her best work so far. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

7 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

Fighting HouYe and ShiYi tomorrow lols

Awwww. Why is Zhun Ge crying? And look at the fierce faces of Shiyi & Houye! Our beloved couple is united & becoming stronger together while parenting & protecting their kid! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 hours ago, gracebkk said:

Awwww. Why is Zhun Ge crying? And look at the fierce faces of Shiyi & Houye! Our beloved couple is united & becoming stronger together while parenting & protecting their kid! :heart:

Ya the scenes are spinoff from trailer 37 someone hiding chunge n the couple close the whole Manor to search for him. While someone burn shiyi embroidery for the emperor birthday. Couple been suspecting spy at home.. Shiyi should be using this op to dig out the spy.. But my feeling is wen may get it this time because she has been holding grudges over shiyi due to yuge beinb send to boarding school soon. So likely wen will be the scapegoat. Cause it is qin that is the big boss. 

Thanks everyone for ur opinion of all out of love. I was interested because of clips between wallace n sunyi. N i find her pretty n sweet. But 70 is crazy for a lonh triangle story. So ya i prob would not start reading ur comment unless i just need some sugar high after sword n brocade end. I only Watch wallace in general n i n i love his role a lot n start keeping a lookout for sword n brocade Hahaha.. Thank god it didn't disappoint us. He is indeed march boyfriend. Whole march my life is about him n tsy n sword n brocade. My gal also start humming zhou sen be together song d. Hahaha.. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Yana said:

Hi minna-san!!!! I am back...Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, Thank god, now I am okay, back to my normal life. Wow this thread moving reaaaalllyyyy fast. We are at page 53. I have completed all 36eps. :pandasleep:

that's nice to know that you're doing well again.....and welcome bk!!

hahaha yea because the draw of HouYe with ShiYi is too hard to resist for us.....

13 minutes ago, SheepMoon said:

I even watched Memories of Love for WC. I personally didnt really enjoy the plotline that much. But I did finish it. Can anyone recommend any other slow burn Cdramas?

Thanks!

depends...u like historical or u prefer modern drama?

modern u can try 'You Are My Hero' pretty good and some of us quite like it :)

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, SnT said:

Wow... I don want to bid them farewell.. Haha... We only hv 3 left next week, we need another 5 episodes.. Lol

its going to hard to let them go honestly....their eye contact, their rapport, the build up understanding in between husband and wife felt surreal 

4 minutes ago, Yana said:

Time flies really fast....this show going to be end soon. 

yes by next week

• Sad 5