K-Ent Grapevine

Baeksang Arts Awards 2022 - Drama Poll ( Vote for your favorites!)   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drama

• Netflix “D.P.”
    • tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Netflix “Squid Game”
    • MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • wavve “Political Fever”
  2. 2. Best Actor

• Kim Nam Gil – SBS “Through the Darkness”
    • Lee Jung Jae – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Lee Junho – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Im Siwan – wavve “Tracer”
    • Jung Hae In – Netflix “D.P.”
  3. 3. Best Actress

• Kim Tae Ri – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Kim Hye Soo – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Park Eun Bin – KBS2 “The King’s Affection”
    • Lee Se Young – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Han So Hee – Netflix “My Name”
  4. 4. Best Supporting Actor

• Lee Deok Hwa – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Lee Hak Joo – wavve “Political Fever”
    • Lee Hyun Wook – tvN “Mine”
    • Cho Hyun Chul – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Heo Sung Tae – Netflix “Squid Game”
  5. 5. Best Supporting Actress

• Kang Mal Geum – JTBC “Thirty-Nine”
    • Kim Shin Rok – Netflix “Hellbound”
    • Kim Joo Ryung – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Ok Ja Yeon – tvN “Mine”
    • Jang Hye Jin – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
  6. 6. Best New Actor

• Goo Kyo Hwan – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Shin Seung Ho – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Yoo In Soo – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Choi Hyun Wook – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Tang Joon Sang – SBS “Racket Boys”
  7. 7. Best New Actress

• Kim Hye Joon – JTBC “Inspector Koo”
    • Lee Yeon – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Lee Yoo Mi – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Jung Ho Yeon – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Cho Yi Hyun – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 03:59 PM

Just now, mademoiselle said:

---

Congratulations to Park Hae Jin (Kkondae Intern) for winning Daesang! :Party01:

Wahhhh ...I did not watch his drama this year though I have watched most of his dramas. I dropped Forest. Maybe I can watch this one. It also won for Best Drama

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselle@abs-oluteMhe called her sunbaenim!! Haha... no no.. i think this ship no hope too...😂

Sometimes it can be a term of affection...ahahahah...you never know :GrowDerp:

See still got some shippers who believe

Spoiler

The winning moment for PHJ

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm annoyed now. My Anchor-nim was just there to present Daesang. He didn't get one for Find Me In Your Memory.

And what happened to the Best Couple Awards???

Ya what happened?

I so wanted them to have a love line in 365

• Like 4

@abs-oluteM I think Find Me In Your Memory Couple won (EDIT: CONFIRMED THEY WON). They just don't get to appear on stage?! Seems like a waste of time then because the reason for voting so hard was because the fans wanted to see them together on stage, isn't it? Good god, I hope Brahms Couple isn't like this too!!!

I saw Ji Hyun mentioned Joo Hyuk and the camera focused on him immediately and he smiles. Ahhhh my Ye sam.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 2
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM I think Find Me In Your Memory Couple won. They just don't get to appear on stage?! Seems like a waste of time then because the reason for voting so hard was because the fans wanted to see them together on stage, isn't it? Good god, I hope Brahms Couple isn't like this too!!!

Ohhhhh fans will be unhappy . No wonder people were cursing on Twitter. SBS better not be like that. My most fave DYLB couple this year needs to win , lol!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM I think Find Me In Your Memory Couple won. They just don't get to appear on stage?! Seems like a waste of time then because the reason for voting so hard was because the fans wanted to see them together on stage, isn't it? Good god, I hope Brahms Couple isn't like this too!!!

Oh damn. I hope they don't do this on KBS too  :letalQQ: If Go Ara turns up, I wanna see a DDSSLLS reunion.

8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Are you watching this one? Join us. I think you might like this. But before this, maybe binge SWEET HOME first! It's SUPERB!!!

I'm behind in everything because I'm watching the end of Hot Stove League! But once I finish, I'll give Run On a go. I'm hearing a lot of good things about it from lot of different people! :BulbaOWO:

Haha...but I'm chicken!!! Also is Sweet Home good in a story way or in a Lee Do Hyun way? :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

48 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I think Find Me In Your Memory Couple won (EDIT: CONFIRMED THEY WON). They just don't get to appear on stage?! Seems like a waste of time then because the reason for voting so hard was because the fans wanted to see them together on stage, isn't it? Good god, I hope Brahms Couple isn't like this too!!!

I saw someone say that it was probably because Moon Ga Young didn't go to the awards, so they probably thought no point if they're not both there. If there's a good chance that both Park Eun Bin and Kim Min Jae attend then probably higher chance they'll announce it?

Meh, I happen to like the most cursed drama of all times DDSSLLS and Go Ara is not an awards person, so we'll see :idk:

Please update me on SBS awards here too :CharmanderYay: I guess I'll drop KBS updates too :MewHi:

• Like 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Oh damn. I hope they don't do this on KBS too  :letalQQ: If Go Ara turns up, I wanna see a DDSSLLS reunion.

I'm behind in everything because I'm watching the end of Hot Stove League! But once I finish, I'll give Run On a go. I'm hearing a lot of good things about it from lot of different people! :BulbaOWO:

Haha...but I'm chicken!!! Also is Sweet Home good in a story way or in a Lee Do Hyun way? :laugh:

Sweet Home is not scary and it is good in the story and acting of all the ensemble cast, not just Do Hyun. First few episodes there are more monsters but after that they focus on the characters and story. 

• Like 3

Woah... 3 scriptwriters for one drama?! I know scriptwriters for MoA and Find Me in Your Memory (also wrote Duel) worked together for Nine before. Are they just borrowing their fame names for the rookie writer? But will look forward to another Jung Jae Jung and Kim Yoon Joo's works anyway.

Shooting begins first half of 2021 not broadcast.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 1

@mademoiselle - That is a lot of name drop in one post for Kim Go Eun's new drama. Haha! I hope it's a good one. 

Yay for Find Me In Your Memory couple! They were very cute and I thoroughly enjoyed the drama even though it had it's flaws. I love the OST for the drama too. 

I think I watched SBS and KBS dramas the most this year so excited for those awards. Hopefully Lala and Jun wins a couple award at KBS! :yoongibtspls:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1