K-Ent Grapevine

Baeksang Arts Awards 2022 - Drama Poll ( Vote for your favorites!)   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drama

• Netflix “D.P.”
    • tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Netflix “Squid Game”
    • MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • wavve “Political Fever”
  2. 2. Best Actor

• Kim Nam Gil – SBS “Through the Darkness”
    • Lee Jung Jae – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Lee Junho – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Im Siwan – wavve “Tracer”
    • Jung Hae In – Netflix “D.P.”
  3. 3. Best Actress

• Kim Tae Ri – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Kim Hye Soo – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Park Eun Bin – KBS2 “The King’s Affection”
    • Lee Se Young – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Han So Hee – Netflix “My Name”
  4. 4. Best Supporting Actor

• Lee Deok Hwa – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Lee Hak Joo – wavve “Political Fever”
    • Lee Hyun Wook – tvN “Mine”
    • Cho Hyun Chul – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Heo Sung Tae – Netflix “Squid Game”
  5. 5. Best Supporting Actress

• Kang Mal Geum – JTBC “Thirty-Nine”
    • Kim Shin Rok – Netflix “Hellbound”
    • Kim Joo Ryung – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Ok Ja Yeon – tvN “Mine”
    • Jang Hye Jin – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
  6. 6. Best New Actor

• Goo Kyo Hwan – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Shin Seung Ho – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Yoo In Soo – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Choi Hyun Wook – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Tang Joon Sang – SBS “Racket Boys”
  7. 7. Best New Actress

• Kim Hye Joon – JTBC “Inspector Koo”
    • Lee Yeon – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Lee Yoo Mi – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Jung Ho Yeon – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Cho Yi Hyun – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 03:59 PM

@JenL :no::nou::no: ..... I need to see my Brahms Couple TWOGETHER on stage :PikaWutS::letalQQ:

:KittyGun: COVID-19 Virus!!

@Tofu I looked through the drama lists this morning, SBS has a really good year. It seriously is going to be hard to share all the cakes with the actors/dramas.

Find Me In Your Memory actually did pretty decent in terms of ratings too, but they've only been given one acting award i.e. Kim Seul Gi. The couple award was non-existent, LOL, sighhhh. Agree the show isn't entirely a WOW but somehow Kim Dong Wook being that grumpy anchor-nim at first and slowly defroze and started smiling (I remember people were going KYAAAA on the SNS) really is my cuppa. Plus I love watching the male lead getting flustered by the female lead's quirkiness (or what not).

• Like 3

@mademoiselle - I appreciated all the mini live broadcast they did before an episode air. It was definitely the best and I loved KDW's and MGY's interaction with each other on and off screen. Is she doing some of those with her True Beauty costars? Maybe not because CEW fans would come for her...just kidding. :laugh:

Are the nominees out for SBS and KBS yet? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle - I appreciated all the mini live broadcast they did before an episode air. It was definitely the best and I loved KDW's and MGY's interaction with each other on and off screen. Is she doing some of those with her True Beauty costars? Maybe not because CEW fans would come for her...just kidding.

Are the nominees out for SBS and KBS yet? 

Oh yesssss!!! I especially loved the one where he was in a white shirt & kept exposing his chest to the viewers & she got distracted several times trying to cover him up. He's all "Mehhhh, let them see" hahahaha *clean drools* Aye aye. Usually isn't men that do it to the ladies not the other way round, lol? She did the broadcast then coz it was easier because they were from the same agency. With CEW, probably have to get permission from agency and yes, idol stans are super scary so no live broadcasts this time or at least not yet. Maybe also because it is on tvN, they already hit the average rating (2-4%) and there's no need to promote as hard.

No nomination list published for SBS and KBS.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle - That is a lot of name drop in one post for Kim Go Eun's new drama. Haha! I hope it's a good one. 

Hahaha, it's about the character's brain cells viewing her?? I'm not a huge fan of Kim Goeun and the story sounds very strange, but I'll be interested to hear everyone's thoughts!

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Yay for Find Me In Your Memory couple! They were very cute and I thoroughly enjoyed the drama even though it had it's flaws. I love the OST for the drama too. 

I think it would have been nice to announce it even with MGY wasn't there. I think people just wanted to see a nice speech of her or something. But MBC apparently bought a Bus Shelter Poster for them, so I guess fans can go take a picture with it or something. :MewHi: I never saw the drama, but the clips looked very cute! 

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I think I watched SBS and KBS dramas the most this year so excited for those awards. Hopefully Lala and Jun wins a couple award at KBS! 

Same boast...lots of SBS/ KBS dramas this year :wow: And hope Lala and Jun do win for their chemistry! It would be a nice way to end the year for a cute drama pairing :hearties:

57 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL I need to see my Brahms Couple TWOGETHER on stage 

COVID-19 Virus!!

Hahaha, oh @mademoiselle I knowwwww. You know, even though I'm caught up in what KBS / GAR & LJW are doing...I actually also really wanted to see DYLB couple on stage for SBS best couple...They are so cute and it would be lovely to see them together even with face masks! :heart:

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu I looked through the drama lists this morning, SBS has a really good year. It seriously is going to be hard to share all the cakes with the actors/dramas.

Find Me In Your Memory actually did pretty decent in terms of ratings too, but they've only been given one acting award i.e. Kim Seul Gi. The couple award was non-existent, LOL, sighhhh. Agree the show isn't entirely a WOW but somehow Kim Dong Wook being that grumpy anchor-nim at first and slowly defroze and started smiling (I remember people were going KYAAAA on the SNS) really is my cuppa. Plus I love watching the male lead getting flustered by the female lead's quirkiness (or what not).

SBS has had a good range of shows recently! 

Now I feel kind of sad for Find Me in Your Memory ...the description sounds cute for a drama. There were a lot of fans when I looked it up to see how MBC had announced it. Their reactions were split between being happy they won, and being annoyed it wasn't announced live/ no speech/ award. :letalQQ:

47 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Oh yesssss!!! I especially loved the one where he was in a white shirt & kept exposing his chest to the viewers & she got distracted several times trying to cover him up. He's all "Mehhhh, let them see" hahahaha *clean drools* Aye aye. Usually isn't men that do it to the ladies not the other way round, lol? She did the broadcast then coz it was easier because they were from the same agency. With CEW, probably have to get permission from agency and yes, idol stans are super scary so no live broadcasts this time or at least not yet. Maybe also because it is on tvN, they already hit the average rating (2-4%) and there's no need to promote as hard.

Hahaha, same agency plays a huge difference I find. I think sometimes the agency even pushes that "Look! they have chemistry" vibe :heiboi: CEW being a Kpop idol and from different agency = much, much scarier. 

• Like 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL what time do the ceremonies start?

8:30PM KST apparently...this is jut red carpet and photos at the moment

Kim Young Dae here for If You Cheat You Die I pressume

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle Only red carpet so far. Ceremonies begin at 8:30!

Hahaha, oh I did spam LJW...but on the shipping thread so we could angst about Go Ara not turning up :laugh:

But if y'all don't mind...here's more though:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenLOh no, how come Ara didn't go? Or she's just not walking the red carpet?

According to her fans, she's never been much of an Awards person. I think it's been like quite a few years since she turned up to an award show. (Haha, I was pre-warned, so not as sad as could be. Also DDSSLLS is cursed from it's ending :laugh: And I have accepted that this was probably going to be the case and my taste is cursed! :idk:)

But still looking forward to the Award show. I'm just a sucker and if LJW is there, I guess that's ok! :heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Ahhh I see. Well she hasn't taken any Big 3's dramas until this one too now that I think about it. Gong Hyo Jin is another actress who doesn't like to go to award show so she's not the only one.

Yep, and I think she's probably done it a lot in her youth anyway so it might just get tiring after awhile (like a weird working after hours). I remember watching the Someday or One Day cast doing post award interviews at 2:00am after the Golden Bell and Alice Ke said they hadn't eaten yet...sounds hellish!  :psweatduck:

Also with Covid, and the fact she likes spending time with family and it's NYE, I feel like it was not going to be likely :idk:

Official Photographer Pictures :)

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2

oh heyyyyyyy YongHwa is singing at KBS awards! Hello CNBlue! :heart:

I looooved these guys back in the day...actually the performance is quite pretty too...the snow background :wow:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3