K-Ent Grapevine

Baeksang Arts Awards 2022 - Drama Poll ( Vote for your favorites!)   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drama

• Netflix “D.P.”
    • tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Netflix “Squid Game”
    • MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • wavve “Political Fever”
  2. 2. Best Actor

• Kim Nam Gil – SBS “Through the Darkness”
    • Lee Jung Jae – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Lee Junho – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Im Siwan – wavve “Tracer”
    • Jung Hae In – Netflix “D.P.”
  3. 3. Best Actress

• Kim Tae Ri – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Kim Hye Soo – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Park Eun Bin – KBS2 “The King’s Affection”
    • Lee Se Young – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Han So Hee – Netflix “My Name”
  4. 4. Best Supporting Actor

• Lee Deok Hwa – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Lee Hak Joo – wavve “Political Fever”
    • Lee Hyun Wook – tvN “Mine”
    • Cho Hyun Chul – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Heo Sung Tae – Netflix “Squid Game”
  5. 5. Best Supporting Actress

• Kang Mal Geum – JTBC “Thirty-Nine”
    • Kim Shin Rok – Netflix “Hellbound”
    • Kim Joo Ryung – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Ok Ja Yeon – tvN “Mine”
    • Jang Hye Jin – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
  6. 6. Best New Actor

• Goo Kyo Hwan – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Shin Seung Ho – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Yoo In Soo – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Choi Hyun Wook – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Tang Joon Sang – SBS “Racket Boys”
  7. 7. Best New Actress

• Kim Hye Joon – JTBC “Inspector Koo”
    • Lee Yeon – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Lee Yoo Mi – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Jung Ho Yeon – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Cho Yi Hyun – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 03:59 PM

13 hours ago, Tofu said:

If it's airing on OCN, it means they may go all out with visuals. :scaredpanda2: Do I like all three main leads enough to sit through another drama about exorcist? :pandathink:

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle Im actually excited for this not just because of the possible powerhouse cast but the genre of which @Darkarcana will also be delighted about ! 

• Haha 2

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

23 hours ago, bluepebbles said:

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle Im actually excited for this not just because of the possible powerhouse cast but the genre of which @Darkarcana will also be delighted about ! 

But I wanna see KNG in romance or even something like The Fiery Priest...sniff.....

Long time no see to this oppa...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Not sure how true this is and there's definitely no confirmation yet, but there's rumour circulating on socials that Lee Jaewook might be replacing Kim SeonHo in the role for 'Link' with Kim Jiwon??? :idk: 

Not sure that's a great move, I feel like anyone who replaces KSH is going to get slaughtered a little at least before the drama airs :lettalKWA: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKIrHvkJsT1/

• Insightful 2
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

49 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Apparently, Moon Ga Young is rumored to star as the lead instead now. 

I think it's better if both leads were replaced rather than just one because people get pre-drama shipping mode especially if they wanted KSH x KJW....so if both leads were different, I guess it'd just be a whole new drama!

I personally would prefer a LJW x MGY collaboration :BulbaOWO::hearties: True Beauty hasn't been the best drama, though it is a fun light hearted watch, but I found MGY has brought a lot of warmth to the character and I think she's a fun actress. Also they met through his True Beauty cameo!

Not confirmed though! Both names are still just linked through a rumour (through non-Korean sites and socials)...so hard to know what to believe until the agencies/ TV stations in Korea confirm this.

j0uXMUT.jpg

• Like 3

@mademoiselle @JenL don’t think there was any confirmation from Salt Ent for KSH  . I thought the Link thing was already over.  I was waiting for this news instead where he & Shin MinAh are offered for the drama Mr Hong

https://www.soompi.com/article/1444574wpp/kim-seon-ho-in-talks-to-lead-drama-remake-of-rom-com-film

Imagine how fun it will be -  I can call them the Double Dimples Couple. :smile:

I hope this happens , SSK is a very talented actor 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm confused with the casting news of LINK. Did Kim Ji Won turn it down already? I would like a reunion of KSH & MGY, mostly because I couldn't get into Waikiki 2. So I'm hoping I could get into this!

Or everybody is being offered and still deciding...?

Looks like it so far. No one has confirmed to be cast...only confirmed to "be in talks" :laugh:

MGY, KJW and KSH have been confirmed to be in talks for the project...

Last I heard, KJW was offered 3 projects and she's looking to take something with another station...and since MGY is now confirmed...I guess it's likely she turned it down since they both don't play SL? :thinking:

As for how LJW got thrown into that mix, I think his name turned up on a schedule or something, so it's become a rumour floating around...especially since KSH is considering another project and don't know if both will clash? 

Wouldn't be surprised if a LJW fan just made it up because they were desperate to hear from him though. He didn't post on socials for 2 weeks and people were losing it. :lol:  I have not seen anything from VAST mentioning that they're in talks on his behalf?

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Hahaha I was thinking of you when I saw his IG update! LJW hadn't been mentioned in the news for LINK. I'm sure I'll see something on my TL if he's definitely in talks for it.

Hahaha of course, of course. I should come to all your minds when it's a Jasper/ LJW update (And hopefully the news are never scandals!) :laugh: I've just been seeing fan speculation news and schedule shots, but definitely nothing official - no agency statements about even being in talks yet:

0m3EPoq.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 3

I couldn't remember what Link is about so I looked into it, here's the synopsis: 

Link is a fantasy romance as well as a mystery drama about a chef Eun Gye-hoon; for which Seon-ho is in talks to star as, who sets up a restaurant in a town which happens to be the same place where his twin sister went missing 20 years ago. Over time, Gye-hoon starts experiencing emotions at random which includes spontaneously crying and laughing one day. What it turns out to be are emotions of a woman named Noh Da-hyun.

After reading that, I would have loved to see Kim Seon Ho in that role but Lee Jae Wook in it would be hilarious too. :laugh: 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Wow what’s will all this tossing around ? Suspicious Partner was pretty decent drama & did pretty well for SBS . I remember watching it live . So what’s the reservations ? Or perhaps a lot of agencies want it ? 

• Like 2

Hahaha there is a timeline for the rumours. I can't tell if this drama is popular because everyone is linked to it...or too unpopular because no one seems to want it definitely! :laugh:

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Wow what’s will all this tossing around ? Suspicious Partner was pretty decent drama & did pretty well for SBS . I remember watching it live . So what’s the reservations ? Or perhaps a lot of agencies want it ? 

I watched Suspicious Partners too and it was fine from memory....enjoyable. I am a little confused about the plot for this drama though...maybe others are too? :thinking:

• Haha 2

@Chocolateso our first BinJin will reunite :yee:

Spoiler

By Song Seung-hyun | The Korea Herald
Published : Jan 22, 2021 - 15:02
CJ ENM on Friday announced that Hyun Bin will join the sequel of the Korean comedy-action film CONFIDENTIAL ASSIGNMENT and play North Korean agent Lim Cheol-ryeong again.
Released in January 2017, the original CONFIDENTIAL ASSIGNMENT was a movie about an inter-Korean secret police mission. The film at the time garnered more than 7.81 million viewers.
Hyun Bin’s character Lim in the previous film was dispatched to South Korea to capture his superior Cha Ki-seong that murdered his wife and fellow team members.
In the new movie, Hyun Bin’s character will again be dispatched to South Korea to hunt down a leader of a North Korean criminal organization. This time the North Korean agent will show how more comfortable he became working on his mission in South Korea.
Along with Hyun Bin, veteran actor Yoo Hye-jin and Yoona of Girls’ Generation, both of whom appeared in the original movie, will also star in the sequel. Yoo will be playing South Korean cop Kang Jin-tae that wants again joins his hand with Lim in the sequel. Yoona will be playing a YouTuber who shows her affection for Hyun Bin’s character.
In addition, Korean-American actor Daniel Henney and veteran Korean actor Jin Sun-kyu will join the cast. Henney will be playing FBI agent Jack, who also works with Lim and Kang to capture the North Korean criminal organization in the movie. Jin will be playing villain Jang Myeong-jun, who is the leader of the North Korean criminal organization that agents and cops are chasing.
The film will be directed by Lee Seok-hoon, who is known for director hit movies like “The Himalayas“ in 2015 and “The Pirates” in 2014, and begin shooting in February.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says '공조2 HYUNBIN'

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Korean Movie 'Confidential Assignment 2' has confirmed their line up cast with Hyun Bin, Yoo Haejin, Girls Generation Yoona, Daniel Henney and Jin Sunkyu.

download%2B%252892%2529.jpeg

Korean Movie 'Confidential Assignment 2' has confirmed their line up cast with Hyun Bin, Yoo Haejin, Girls Generation Yoona, Daniel Henney and Jin Sunkyu.

Wow, they said before that Yoo Haejin might not be able to come out, but they're all coming out.

Post response : 620

Instiz

Netizens comments :

- Oh, Hyun Bin, Yoo Haejin, Yoona, you're here. ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Awesome

- Heol heol!! 

- heol 

Heol Daniel.. 

- Hyun Bin, Daniel Henney, it's been years since we filmed together ㅠㅠ

These two are really. ㅠㅠ

- Heol it's a perfect casting. 

- Agree, this is a perfect casting

source