K-Ent Grapevine

Baeksang Arts Awards 2022 - Drama Poll ( Vote for your favorites!)   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drama

• Netflix “D.P.”
    • tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Netflix “Squid Game”
    • MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • wavve “Political Fever”
  2. 2. Best Actor

• Kim Nam Gil – SBS “Through the Darkness”
    • Lee Jung Jae – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Lee Junho – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Im Siwan – wavve “Tracer”
    • Jung Hae In – Netflix “D.P.”
  3. 3. Best Actress

• Kim Tae Ri – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Kim Hye Soo – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Park Eun Bin – KBS2 “The King’s Affection”
    • Lee Se Young – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Han So Hee – Netflix “My Name”
  4. 4. Best Supporting Actor

• Lee Deok Hwa – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Lee Hak Joo – wavve “Political Fever”
    • Lee Hyun Wook – tvN “Mine”
    • Cho Hyun Chul – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Heo Sung Tae – Netflix “Squid Game”
  5. 5. Best Supporting Actress

• Kang Mal Geum – JTBC “Thirty-Nine”
    • Kim Shin Rok – Netflix “Hellbound”
    • Kim Joo Ryung – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Ok Ja Yeon – tvN “Mine”
    • Jang Hye Jin – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
  6. 6. Best New Actor

• Goo Kyo Hwan – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Shin Seung Ho – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Yoo In Soo – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Choi Hyun Wook – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Tang Joon Sang – SBS “Racket Boys”
  7. 7. Best New Actress

• Kim Hye Joon – JTBC “Inspector Koo”
    • Lee Yeon – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Lee Yoo Mi – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Jung Ho Yeon – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Cho Yi Hyun – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 03:59 PM

37 minutes ago, bluepebbles said:

It's good as going to the event without audiences ! Wow clap to those who attended !

Quite sad ...now there are song presentations - and the singers & groups are singing to no one. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

41 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

The site I bought from does not offer refund. Anyway too troublesome too for $15. Learn my lesson now. Next time just wait for twitter. They are so fast!

This whole thing is just badly organised. Even APAN's website still has wrong dates and timing. And why did they have to do it in such "un-prestigious" manner, when all the winners are in suits/tux? So sad.

I learnt from other people's disappointment from the other awards that had paid tickets earlier last year...was it Asian Artist awards?...I heard that it froze and it wasn't even a live stream...just a stream from like 2 days prior...And people shared everything on Twitter anyway and even subbed it too...so I was like, I'm never going to spend money on streaming tickets...if I spend money, must include live meeting la :smile: 

But if it makes you feel better, I think that other AAA streaming ticket was more expensive.

42 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Oh Oh Jung Se. Well deserved.

He's such a good actor! So well deserved :BulbaOWO:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Soap Opera - Best Male Actor - Lee Sang Yeob :love:  ( @LaLa for Once Again)

( oppa, please let's choose some good dramas this year!) 

Soap Opera - Best Female Actress - Lee Min Jung (Once Again)

Once Again really popular 

Mini Series - Best Male Actor- Kang Ha Neul  (When The Camelia Blooms! ) :Party02:@Jane

( the competition for this one was so stiff : Nam Goong Min, Ju Ji Hoon, Jo Jong Suk, Kim Soo Hyun!) 

Mini Series - Best Female Actress  - Kim Hee Sun ( Alice ...ahahah)

( other strong nominees: Jang Nara, Cho Yeo Jeong, Seo Ye Jin, Seo Hun Jin)

• Like 5
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

That was so nice  @Chocolate. I was holding my breath to see if how he would mention her and he did it in a very sweet & professional manner :wow:

Hyun Bin did go up against some very strong contenders. So congrats to him :Party02:

- Gong Hyo Jin ( Camelia) , Park Seo Joon ( Itaewon Class) , Kim Hye Soo ( Hyena) and Kim Hee Ae (The World of Married )

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

That was so sweet @Chocolate. I was holding my breath to see if how he would mention her and he did it in a very sweet & professional manner 

Hyun Bin did go up against some very strong contenders

- Gong Hyo Jin ( Camelia) , Park Seo Joon ( Itaewon Class) , Kim Hye Soo ( Hyena) and Kim Hee Ae (The World of Married 

Yes, he thanked everyone systematically, it had to be her at the end. I was bouncing on my butt too hahahah!

Esa82xqUUAEs1nI?format=jpg&name=medium

Thank god he finally won something for CLOY :) Good night everyone!

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 2

New LJW casting rumour...I'm not sure if VAST have confirmed anything but apparently this one has been reported by Korean news. Meh, I'm not a huge fan of Park Gyu Young, but maybe it['s because her character really irritated me in IOTNBO and I still haven't gotten over it :laugh:

Kind of hoped he'd op for a thriller or action series too, but this is looking like another romance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@JenL - Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of her either. 

Although he is a director of the company, he is far from intelligent and was always ranked last in his class when he was in school.

Lee Jae Wook is either the super smart kid in school or the one who ranks last. Haha! I want to see Lee Jae Wook in another project, but I kind of wish he passes on this too. Is that bad to think that way? :pandathink:

@abs-oluteM - Are you planning on watching all of those? From the list, I'm only interested in River Where the Moon Rises and Beyond Evil. I do plan on probably checking out the first two episodes of Vincenzo, Times, and Mouse to see if I like it. 

• Haha 2

@JenL Are you thrill of LJW's casting news? At least we've an official one!

@Tofu The premise sounds interesting but I'm just not sure if he should collaborate with KBS again ~ hahahahaha

For one, the promotion for DDSSLLS was really crappy. There weren't enough and good quality stills.

OK, I didn't watch House on Wheels S1 and have no idea what it's really about. I just know it seems some cooking is involved which I'm totally interested to see Siwan cooks. He's been posting some food pics on his IG so I really wanna see him in action hahahahaha. I love Oppa who can cook.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL  She was a cool character in Sweet Home. I liked her there.

Hahaha, if it goes ahead I guess I'll have to watch the rest of Sweet Home hopefully to wash out my memories of her in IOTNBO

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

@JenL - Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of her either. 

Although he is a director of the company, he is far from intelligent and was always ranked last in his class when he was in school.

Lee Jae Wook is either the super smart kid in school or the one who ranks last. Haha! I want to see Lee Jae Wook in another project, but I kind of wish he passes on this too. Is that bad to think that way? :pandathink:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way! I also want to see another LJW project, but I'm with you - I kind of hope he'd pass on this one. Wish someone would offer him an action thriller or something.

47 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Are you thrill of LJW's casting news? At least we've an official one!

Hahaha, no, I share the same opinions as @Tofu :laugh: It's still in talks though. 

48 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The premise sounds interesting but I'm just not sure if he should collaborate with KBS again ~ hahahahaha

For one, the promotion for DDSSLLS was really crappy. There weren't enough and good quality stills.

Yeah, aside from not being a fan of Park Gyu Young, I think he shouldn't do another KBS drama atm. I thought the stills were ok compared to some other dramas...they could have released more BTS content....but they definitely subbed DDSSLLS after airing at the end of year awards :pandarage2:

But yeah, the story does sound interesting. I like the idea of entering the art gallery world and the characters sound quirky as well.

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Tofu let’s see :

1. Luca 

2. RWTMRises

3. Sisyphus 

4. Vincenzo 

5. beyond evil 

:pandaheadstomp:

Hahaha all those dramas coming out in Feb! You've got quite a schedule!!!

The only one I'm probably interested in is Beyond Evil :idk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1