K-Ent Grapevine

Baeksang Arts Awards 2022 - Drama Poll ( Vote for your favorites!)   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drama

• Netflix “D.P.”
    • tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Netflix “Squid Game”
    • MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • wavve “Political Fever”
  2. 2. Best Actor

• Kim Nam Gil – SBS “Through the Darkness”
    • Lee Jung Jae – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Lee Junho – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Im Siwan – wavve “Tracer”
    • Jung Hae In – Netflix “D.P.”
  3. 3. Best Actress

• Kim Tae Ri – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Kim Hye Soo – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Park Eun Bin – KBS2 “The King’s Affection”
    • Lee Se Young – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Han So Hee – Netflix “My Name”
  4. 4. Best Supporting Actor

• Lee Deok Hwa – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Lee Hak Joo – wavve “Political Fever”
    • Lee Hyun Wook – tvN “Mine”
    • Cho Hyun Chul – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Heo Sung Tae – Netflix “Squid Game”
  5. 5. Best Supporting Actress

• Kang Mal Geum – JTBC “Thirty-Nine”
    • Kim Shin Rok – Netflix “Hellbound”
    • Kim Joo Ryung – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Ok Ja Yeon – tvN “Mine”
    • Jang Hye Jin – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
  6. 6. Best New Actor

• Goo Kyo Hwan – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Shin Seung Ho – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Yoo In Soo – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Choi Hyun Wook – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Tang Joon Sang – SBS “Racket Boys”
  7. 7. Best New Actress

• Kim Hye Joon – JTBC “Inspector Koo”
    • Lee Yeon – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Lee Yoo Mi – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Jung Ho Yeon – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Cho Yi Hyun – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 03:59 PM

@abs-oluteM @Tofu Yeah it was nice since Sejong doesn't really show skin too. I just laughed at how dark-skinned he is compared to Do Hwan. With Rowoon the chances is definitely lower because he knows his fans had wanted to see his skin since he showed his back in that blue sweater. LOL LOL.

----

Can they all stop doing sageuk?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
On 3/10/2021 at 3:59 PM, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle @JenL - I guess I don't really have any issue with the actress. I haven't really seen her in any projects besides IONTBO (only briefly in Sweet Home because I haven't finished it). The pairing just doesn't seem appealing to me, neither does the storyline...and I guess the broadcasting network too.

Haha, have to admit, I'm the same. I don't have an issue with the actress...just not a fan of the pairing x characters x network in the drama....the 7 languages would be fun...but I tried watching the first episode of Vincenzo and I was a little hesitant watching the Italian being spoken :laugh:

On 3/10/2021 at 3:59 PM, Tofu said:

I think because of how many of these have happened in the past few months, production companies may be a little more careful on who they cast now. 

Apparently there's a clause in the contract about paying penalties if they have been involved in school violence and don't disclose and get accused or something like that :psweatduck: I don't know what they'd do with false accusations though!

On 3/10/2021 at 7:16 PM, Jane said:

LOL Jen! Y'know I never watched My Private Life. I am kinda interested in this drama though and now that it has added KMJ, it's piqued my interest more. I hope there are many delicious scenes of pork stew!

Hahaha...I'm not sure if you'd love the story, but I think you'd enjoy looking at their work place! It definitely has a lot to do with an art gallery because both the main characters work at one. It's also funny because Park Min Young is a total fan girl. I have a feeling I ended up pausing it because I was so busy...and then I couldn't be stuffed going bac to it coz I wasn't that invested in the actors? :idk: Hehe, I want an art gallery or museum drama that has a good pairing that I'll like :BulbaOWO::hearties:

On 3/10/2021 at 7:16 PM, Jane said:

Sharing this because y'all might be interested. I don't know who he is but this drama is on my radar because I read the webtoon.

Is the webtoon good? I find it such a weird idea but someone said it was a bit like Inside Out

On 3/10/2021 at 8:16 PM, Jane said:

@mademoiselle The writer is good? I have no idea about these things as you know. I always depend on you to tell me about writers.

Haha, we all rely on @mademoiselle

I've learnt more from Covid-increased drama watching hours. Like at least now I know I'm not a fan of Kim Eun Sook dramas (Goblin, The King Monarch, Descendants of the Sun)....they're very popular but totally the type of stories I either watch & dislike or avoid entirely. And mademoiselle taught me about Park Hye Ryun...and I really, really liked the wacky and warm style of Oh Ji Young, but she destroyed the ending of Do do sol sol la la sol. I still wonder what was going through her head when she wrote that :idk: But I still like the drama, so I guess she's good? I just pretend 2 episodes in that drama never existed. :heiboi:

On 3/10/2021 at 8:32 PM, mademoiselle said:

I think there are a fair few newcomers who are writing some very interesting (and even better scripts) than the old, famous drama scriptwriters recently e.g. Ryu Bori for Brahms and the writers for Run On and Search WWW.

I didn't glue with all of Run On, but the dialogue was very fun. I would watch another of their projects just to see if they do that style in the future. It was unique and refreshing. :MewHi:

On 3/10/2021 at 8:45 PM, Jane said:

I think that with this drama having two seasons and unfolds over several years of Yumi's life to chronicle her growth in her work and relationships, having three writers sounds right to make sure all aspects are looked after.

This drama already has 2 seasons planned? Wow! That seems rare! 

On 3/11/2021 at 12:44 AM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL I found the more detailed sypnosis I saw before for KMJ's drama. It's in Chinese so I'm putting it in spoiler.

Oooh Thanks! I'll have a read later :) So much to catch up on on Janghaven!

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Yayyyyy! @Tofu

I will open the drama thread later today! 😍😍😍😍

Wooo...you know I think the story actually sound interesting and I like the pairing so I will give this one ago even though I don't tend to watch historical dramas!

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Hahahahaha who knows he might need to take a bath in the river like Woo Do Hwan and Yang Se Jong muahaha :pandaevil:

Hahaha I see you and @abs-oluteM praying hard for this scene :laugh:

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think JBG might be going on hiatus until they can resolved the bullying allegations. I can't see production companies take the risk to cast him when things are still unknown. 

I've been busy this week so haven't heard anything. Have their been any major developments with JBG? :thinking:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

haha I know right??? I have nothing to watch because everyone keeps doing these historical dramas...it's like they're trying to spite me! :shocked:

By the way, did everyone know this one was coming to Netflix this year??? I'm actually excited for it despite not being a fan of the original American drama which I watched because I was curious about Hilary Duff being in a drama again :idk: I felt like the original had potential with the story plot but the characters all had that very, very annoying American Rom-Com vibe which put me off. And I quite like this K-drama pairing.

It's been soooo long since Sung Joon was in a drama - he got married and went to the army and it made me sad...I really disliked the drama Lie to Me, but I endured the whole thing just to watch him in the second lead. Not sure if he was Oppa, but I remember him pulling second lead well! And I really liked Seo Ji Hye in Crash Landing on You:heart: I hope this will be a fun watch!

0octSCw.png

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@JenL I like Sung Joon , he’s got this dorky sexy thing to him . And his eyes has this adorable puppy begging for attention kind of look  While watching Discovery Romance , I was on the verge of SLS and I couldn’t decide if the FL should end up with him or Eric Mun’s character. He also had good chemistry with Jung So Min in We Got Married though their love line was frustrating ( darn makjang plot ). And he’s a good kisser.  Very nice to see him back in dramaland. Do you want to open the thread ? I will likely watch this

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

36 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL I like Sung Joon , he’s got this dorky sexy thing to him . And his eyes has this adorable puppy begging for attention kind of look  While watching Discovery Romance , I was on the verge of SLS and I couldn’t decide if the FL should end up with him or Eric Mun’s character. He also had good chemistry with Jung So Min in We Got Married though their love line was frustrating ( darn makjang plot ). And he’s a good kisser.  Very nice to see him back in dramaland. Do you want to open the thread ? I will likely watch this

Your description is so spot on. All the things I like about Sung Joon :heart:

He also has a very deep, pleasant voice. I think that's what got me first :heiboi:

Ok, I'll start a thread...going to see if there's any other info out there right now about this drama now

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@abs-oluteM

Spoiler

Is there something wrong with us? Why are we so determined to see Rowoon shirtless :laugh:? I'm trying to explain to myself that it's because the more he wants to hide it, the more we want to see it because humans want what they can't have, muahaha. But I hope it is not making us sound desperate or a perv coz we kept nagging about it :laugh::laugh:

@JenL Oh dear, can you remind me what I've said about Park Hye Ryun? Hahaha. I don't remember what I've said and that taught you something?! 😲

I never like Kim Eun Sook but strangely always ended up watching her dramas anyway :PikachuFacePalm: Something is wrong with me, LOL, but there's definitely a small part of me wanting to see how much she's improved or changed. I did not like Secret Garden, A gentleman's Dignity, Heirs or DotS. I like Goblin and a lot had to do with the casts, cinematography and the production team. The King wasn't too bad and I enjoyed it while it aired. I just don't think it hit Goblin level of stardom and quality. Mr Sunshine a lot of people liked it, it was entertaining for me. It didn't wow me to the point of I must sell it to everybody. Like Goblin, Mr Sunshine has fantastic, strong casts and cinematography and it was a very different genre to what KES usually writes.

DDSSLLS ending was definitely a huge let down. Even more disappointing because it is LJW's first leading role, isn't it? Oh Ji Young was doing great and something just gone wrong. Shopping King Louie was so awesome that's why I thought DDSSLLS would be the same. Sigh.

For star writer, Kim Eun Hee who wrote Signal and Kingdom is probably the most reliable, although I couldn't watch her Three Days back then. Personally I also like Song Ji Na (Healer) and Song Jae Jung (Memories of the Alhambra).

Agree Run On's dialogues were fun although not all were great. And I think I'm opposite to you guys where more people were fond of Yeong Hwa and Dan Ah pairing's dialogues/interactions? On the contrary, I didn't particularly enjoy their conversation - it was often confusing. I much prefer dialogues where Seon Gyeom is involved because he's the extremely "oddball" there. Nonetheless, as a whole, it was fun, new and refreshing. Who would've thought because the sypnosis sound so boring before it aired LOL!

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Wooo...you know I think the story actually sound interesting and I like the pairing so I will give this one ago even though I don't tend to watch historical dramas!

:ChikoWTF: You know what? I'm gonna take your interest with a grain of salt. LOL. I've learnt my lesson for the Sunbae thread. A fair few Havenites expressed interest and then BAM...I see no one (not even dead people)... except good sport my Abs-lover buddy @abs-oluteM and ktcjdrama! :letalQQ::pandaroar: Why you all play with my heart like that? So, until you post in the thread your thoughts every single week, I am going to lower my expectations on the number of participants. Hahahahahahahahaha!

2 hours ago, JenL said:

I've been busy this week so haven't heard anything. Have their been any major developments with JBG?

No more news after his second IG post, well, at least not English translated ones anyway. I honestly hope he can prove his innocence, but thing is, will the public believe? Sad.

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I've been enjoying historical dramas in both Korean and Chinese dramaland so I can't complain. However, I don't want it to be over saturated with sageuk because right now that's how I feel about psychological thrillers. 

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I've been enjoying historical dramas in both Korean and Chinese dramaland so I can't complain. However, I don't want it to be over saturated with sageuk because right now that's how I feel about psychological thrillers. 

I did read ... somewhere, can't remember where, that the K-Ent is making more sageuk because of COVID as it is safer and the shooting locations are more isolated.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 3
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Do you want to open the thread ? I will likely watch this

I'm going to be cautious...I don't see a lot of news about this drama, so wondering if it's just a rumour? :thinking: Might wait till I get more confirmation before starting a thread.

8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Oh dear, can you remind me what I've said about Park Hye Ryun? Hahaha. I don't remember what I've said and that taught you something?! 😲

Haha, it was just from talking about Start Up and her storyline styles with grandparent characters and romance lines. I liked the context because I don't think I've watched her earlier works. I've heard of them but I do tend to skip dramas where I don't care for the actors. My time is limited :lenny:

10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I did not like Secret Garden, A gentleman's Dignity, Heirs or DotS. I like Goblin and a lot had to do with the casts, cinematography and the production team. The King wasn't too bad and I enjoyed it while it aired. I just don't think it hit Goblin level of stardom and quality.

I can't remember Secret Garden too well. I think I was amused by their characters, though. Haven't seen the rest of them out of choice (none of those drama appealed to me though they were loved by everyone else) except Goblin, which I didn't like. It's sadly the only Gong Yoo project I've seen that I didn't like. I think I just could not look past the gaping logic ...maybe my memory was bad, but why is Gong Yoo's character punished again? Was it just because he killed a lot of soldiers in battle? I think it just doesn't make sense because he clearly wasn't a bad person and lots of those old soliders killed lots of people....And there are like serial killers and dictators and other clearly more evil people in the world and they choose to punish this guy? :thinking:

Was also weirded out by the pairing. I'm also not super keen on Kim Go Eun in general I guess. I don't have a specific problem with her, just never interested in her characters. Her character in Goblin got on my nerves :poliWeird:

25 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

DDSSLLS ending was definitely a huge let down. Even more disappointing because it is LJW's first leading role, isn't it? Oh Ji Young was doing great and something just gone wrong. Shopping King Louie was so awesome that's why I thought DDSSLLS would be the same. Sigh.

It was such an unsatisfying ending, even though it was technically a 'happy' ending...but I eventually got over it and now I just think about the good parts of the drama in fond nostalgia. While I was watching the drama, I was planning to back track on all Oh Ji Young's projects...but I lost motivation due to the DDSSLLS ending even though people tell me her other 2 dramas had good endings and likeable characters :idk: Maybe if I like Doom at Your Service, I will backtrack. 

34 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Agree Run On's dialogues were fun although not all were great. And I think I'm opposite to you guys where more people were fond of Yeong Hwa and Dan Ah pairing's dialogues/interactions? On the contrary, I didn't particularly enjoy their conversation - it was often confusing. I much prefer dialogues where Seon Gyeom is involved because he's the extremely "oddball" there. Nonetheless, as a whole, it was fun, new and refreshing. Who would've thought because the sypnosis sound so boring before it aired LOL!

I would agree with this! I think considering it's her first drama, the dialogue was fun and quirky. But at times it needed a lot more clarity...and also not to obstruct the story telling. Sometimes it felt smart and funny, but it needed to have more story-telling purpose. :heiboi:

Haha, I still didn't think the plot/ events in the story was  interesting to be honest, but that other things like dialogue, her ability to weave movie references into the story to reflect her character's interests, her wacky characters and more balanced gender dynamics in the romance made the drama a lot more likeable. I would watch a new project penned by the scriptwriter if they could tighten the plot and make it more interesting.

41 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

You know what? I'm gonna take your interest with a grain of salt. LOL. I've learnt my lesson for the Sunbae thread. A fair few Havenites expressed interest and then BAM...I see no one (not even dead people)... except good sport my Abs-lover buddy @abs-oluteM and ktcjdrama! :letalQQ::pandaroar: Why you all play with my heart like that? So, until you post in the thread your thoughts every single week, I am going to lower my expectations on the number of participants. Hahahahahahahahaha!

Hahahaha I'm so sorry :laugh::laugh::laugh: 

I really did want to watch but my burn out was quite bad at the time. I had watched too many things and also I joke about the name change, but I think it did change my interest :idk: And then, I need some crime to wash out my romance binge at the time. I might check it out one day when I have more time!

But I love Park Eun Bin and that will elevate the status of this project, especially since Rowoon is lead as well! :BulbaOWO:

47 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

No more news after his second IG post, well, at least not English translated ones anyway. I honestly hope he can prove his innocence, but thing is, will the public believe? Sad.

I would have been worried for him, but now I'm reserving my worries for LJW because I don't know what is happening?!  :psweatduck:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JenL said:

It's sadly the only Gong Yoo project I've seen that I didn't like. I think I just could not look past the gaping logic ...maybe my memory was bad, but why is Gong Yoo's character punished again? Was it just because he killed a lot of soldiers in battle? I think it just doesn't make sense because he clearly wasn't a bad person and lots of those old soliders killed lots of people....And there are like serial killers and dictators and other clearly more evil people in the world and they choose to punish this guy? Was also weirded out by the pairing. I'm also not super keen on Kim Go Eun in general I guess. I don't have a specific problem with her, just never interested in her characters. Her character in Goblin got on my nerves.

Bwahahaha, to be honest, logic tends to not really work in a lot of KES's dramas. I remember I questioned the same thing as to why Kim Shin was being punished too. He was a soldier who had to obey the king's order to kill. It wasn't because he loves killing. But I think he challenge God, if I'm not mistaken? My memory is failing on this. I also question why Mr. Sunshine was called Mr. Sunshine and the reason was so stupid.

I don't mind the gap purely because he's meant to be thousand years old. No matter what they'll have age gap. I guess the next thing that bothers people is because the character is 19. 9 had a meaning in the story that's why it was 9, 19, 29. As someone who likes to see pretty visuals, I don't think I want to see Gong Yoo romancing a 39 or 49 years old actress. LOL.

Are you watching A Piece of Your Mind now that you are done with When the Weather is Fine?

15 minutes ago, JenL said:

I would have been worried for him, but now I'm reserving my worries for LJW because I don't know what is happening?! 

It's fishy. Let us know if you hear the first thing!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

I did read ... somewhere, can't remember where, that the K-Ent is making more sageuk because of COVID as it is safer and the shooting locations are more isolated.

Ahh, I see. That makes a lot of sense. I'm glad that they all continue to be careful during this time.

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

You know what? I'm gonna take your interest with a grain of salt. LOL. I've learnt my lesson for the Sunbae thread. A fair few Havenites expressed interest and then BAM...I see no one (not even dead people)... except good sport my Abs-lover buddy @abs-oluteM and ktcjdrama! :letalQQ::pandaroar: Why you all play with my heart like that? So, until you post in the thread your thoughts every single week, I am going to lower my expectations on the number of participants. Hahahahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahaha!! I promise, I will be watching Navillera with you. I'm committed to haraboji and Song Kang. :jiminbtslove:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, JenL said:

Hehe, I want an art gallery or museum drama that has a good pairing that I'll like

That would be the dream!

5 hours ago, JenL said:

Is the webtoon good? I find it such a weird idea but someone said it was a bit like Inside Out

It was weird to me at first too. I just couldn't figure out what the cells meant. But after reading the webtoon, I totally get it and I think this is going to be one interesting drama. I can't wait to see how the execute the cells inside of Yumi. Basically the cells determine your every move, feeling and inner thoughts. There are loads of different cells for everything! Sometimes they fight (our inner struggle), sometimes they grow in prominence e.g. hunger cell when you are hungry. It's so funny!

The webtoon is great! I really really enjoyed and I have never been a comics / manga / webtoon person but it was so compelling from the beginning to the end!

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I've learnt my lesson for the Sunbae thread. A fair few Havenites expressed interest and then BAM...I see no one

Oops one of them is me! :nervous: 

• Haha 3

On 3/22/2021 at 5:13 AM, mademoiselle said:

Other than sageuk, the production companies are also making more 80s drama (Youth of May for example)...?

Interesting. How did you get caught up in stuff if you are clever? :pandathink: Haha, just kidding!

We don't have a thread for this drama yet so thought I would share it here:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

As for My Roommate is a Gumiho :jiminbtssigh:

JKY is Oppa but his recent choice of dramas and the FL paired with him are not not very promising.

It doesn't look that interesting to me, to be honest. We were already given a fox this past year. How do you outdo Lee Dong Wook? :eeeee:

• Haha 2
On 3/19/2021 at 11:18 PM, mademoiselle said:

Bwahahaha, to be honest, logic tends to not really work in a lot of KES's dramas.

Hahaha, oh good. I thought it was just me who thought this! :laugh: Everyone keep raving about her dramas...but I always cannot stand them.

It wasn't because he loves killing. But I think he challenge God, if I'm not mistaken?

Hmmm, but I feel like a lot of people do in every drama...but then again, I guess IU's character in Hotel Del Luna is also a "chosen one" for supernatural life and her past is also meh. For some reason though, I liked Hotel Del Luna but cannot tolerate this in Goblin.

I don't mind the gap purely because he's meant to be thousand years old. No matter what they'll have age gap. I guess the next thing that bothers people is because the character is 19. 9 had a meaning in the story that's why it was 9, 19, 29. As someone who likes to see pretty visuals, I don't think I want to see Gong Yoo romancing a 39 or 49 years old actress. LOL.

Hahaha, oh I wasn't really weirded out by this pairing for the age gap (my fav dramas last year included both DDSSLLS and 18 Again = steep age gaps!)...I was just more weirded out by the characters themselves. I found KGE's school girl character very irritating. Like they wanted to make her spirited with a hard life, but I kept feeling annoyed at her actions. And I didn't understand why he was so drawn to her, though maybe it's just coz I don't remember the story 100% now.

In terms of age visuals...I love Gong Yoo, but KGE looking so young did make him look more uncle like in comparison and I'm not sure I liked that either :thinking: :laugh:

Are you watching A Piece of Your Mind now that you are done with When the Weather is Fine?

I still haven't started yet! I'm more behind than ever...have you gotten further @Jane...maybe I have a chance to catch up tomorrow! :MewHi:

On 3/20/2021 at 2:01 AM, Jane said:

It was weird to me at first too. I just couldn't figure out what the cells meant. But after reading the webtoon, I totally get it and I think this is going to be one interesting drama. I can't wait to see how the execute the cells inside of Yumi. Basically the cells determine your every move, feeling and inner thoughts. There are loads of different cells for everything! Sometimes they fight (our inner struggle), sometimes they grow in prominence e.g. hunger cell when you are hungry. It's so funny!

The webtoon is great! I really really enjoyed and I have never been a comics / manga / webtoon person but it was so compelling from the beginning to the end!

This sounds so interesting! Wonder how they would execute what I assume is the internal life of the character? :thinking: Maybe I'll read the webtoon because I can imagine lots of weird and fun situations the cells would be involved with in the character's life. Where did you read the webtoon, Jane?

I wasn't watching this anyway, but I don't understand why it was cancelled? It really doesn't seem like a good year for dramas so far, does it? :psweatduck: 

On a lighter note about another drama I'm not watching/ haven't watched...I'm glad they're refilming the whole drama with the same actor. It will make it so nice and consistent!

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

6 minutes ago, JenL said:

This sounds so interesting! Wonder how they would execute what I assume is the internal life of the character? Maybe I'll read the webtoon because I can imagine lots of weird and fun situations the cells would be involved with in the character's life. Where did you read the webtoon, Jane?

I am really curious to know how they would execute it too! It really is super funny with the cells inside. I read parts of it on the Webtoon site but later a friend sent me an epub she compiled. I can send it to you.

6 minutes ago, JenL said:

I wasn't watching this anyway, but I don't understand why it was cancelled? It really doesn't seem like a good year for dramas so far, does it?

I have been reading the tweets online. Koreans are really mad at the creative license that the production has taken with historical figures plus the use of Chinese food. They sent petitions to the Blue House and all sponsors have left the production. Gulps.

Edited by Jane
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, Jane said:

Saw this coming up on Twitter today. This doesn't sound good.

At this rate , there may be no good dramas to watch. I am planning to watch Snowdrop for my oppa Jang Seung Jo. I hope this does not cause controversy

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring