Eps 5 was slow. But a couple of important reveals.

JS didn't have an affair so to speak but he was in touch with Kyung Eun , and they were emotionally involved. BJ found out and this was also at the time she had her miscarriage and got fired. MIL does not know she is fired. JS actually loves ( loved? )  Kyung Eun ( and I think he never really got over her) and tells his mum so. But Kyung Eun despite needing JS's shoulder to cry on continues to faithfully fulfill her obligations as the wife of her very ill husband.  JS - KE 's story seems like one of missed timing. Anyway BJ & JS moved out from her MIL's place to the current place when she had such a hard time.

Kang Jae's dead buddy has actually had some exchange of messages with BJ on his phone. KJ discovered this when he went to the friend's house. I dunno why BJ had contact with the friend. Was she planning on using his service. But anyhow when KJ had the phone , she texted the friend and KJ replied!!!

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Hmm eps 6 was slow too but at least I think we get a clearer picture of Kang Jae's friend and Bu Jeong's reason for contact...I believe Club Hallelujah was a site for people who wanted to die / commit suicide together. Correct? The friend seems to be at the end of his rope . He wasn't happy and I am wondering now if that kid in the photo was his and I am guessing the kid died. And that was why he committed suicide with the mother of the child. Was it because his family looks down at him ? His sister is well-to-do. And perhaps he didn't amount to anything. The kid's death may have pushed him to do something drastic.

Actually this show highlights the importance of mental health. BJ was and still is depressed and unhappy. But she is just brushing it away and rather than deal with the issues and just accepting that it is okay to fail, she's allowing it to eat her up. Her letter to her dad which I suppose she had wanted to use as goodbye letter tells of her pain for not achieving anything even as she turned 40. The feeling of failure was too great to bear. Like she said, it may seem trivial for someone else but it wasn't for her. I don't think we can quantify  everyone's pain and regrets on the same scale. What is sad is that society has defined a person's worth & value by what he becomes and what he has ( your job & material ownership defines you). 

Anyway the ending of eps 6 saved the day for me . They keep teasing of their possible affair or whatever it will become...so let's just get to it ! LOL

E_qNW13VIA003Wa?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

20 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

They keep teasing of their possible affair or whatever it will become...so let's just get to it ! LOL

They seems confused what they want to do in that room lols. He suggest her to lie down. I was ROFL :lmao2:

They're not even discussing about his price. She came in full make up, I guess she did interested in him? And I thought he's not selling his body? 😅 

Btw I think they will literally just lie down 😆

20210920-205336.jpg

I really like his dark humour. That 21st top three issues also killing me. 

1. Pollution

2. Gap between rich & poor

3. Relationship

And he just want to introduced his job as 'stand in person' to his friend's sister lols. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I really like his dark humour. That 21st top three issues also killing me. 

1. Pollution

2. Gap between rich & poor

3. Relationship

And he just want to introduced his job as 'stand in person' to his friend's sister lols. 

LOL...I actually liked how he explained to them . 

That video has got me excited...got more upcoming scenes of them to look forward to. Honestly , I want more screen time of them together. Not enough! 

• Like 1
  • Party! 2

Episode 5

• It's interesting that KJ only uses emojis as reply to messages. Maybe it's because this way he doesn't reveal anything from himself, like actual feelings. it keeps up his barrier. All this is very funny if you compare it how chatty he always is with BJ. 
  • Where can I find these pillows with the brick pattern! I need them! The black one is so stylish!
  • Korea has actually specific places to hold a wedding? I didn't know that aswell.
  • So many awkward moments in this episode. 
  • KJ has a very clear image of himself, especially when he is working, and thus he has also a very clear image of MJ. He said MJ is the female version of himself. When he said Just is off limits, MJ said Just isn't someone who should be defiled and KJ agreed. 
    Which means KJ is also someone who defiles people. I begin to think he actually doesn't like his own kind of work, maybe due to BJ and the new confusing feelings he seems so have. But it seems he begins to change already, he doesn't want people close to him be the victims of stand-in "actors".
  • MJ also realizes what KJ sees in her, she seems to have an interest in him, but KJ sees her as someone potentially dangerous, lovewise. Her story about not having a boyfriend and telling her client that KJ is her boyfriend was actually kinda cute.
  • "I'm more expensive than you" cracked me up.
  • Is Naeun, I mean MJ asks YOU for one hour. You gonna do it! For free! Free time extensions aswell. Gosh, she is so beautiful. :pandalove:
    Her similiaty to KSJ is confusing me so hard. In every scene I think this could also be played by KSJ. She would fit in this role so much aswell.  
  • Kyung Eun gets me everytime, she looked so broken and unemotional while treating her husband. I can relate to her, she is married without being married anymore. She just takes care of her husband, because it's her husband, but she doesn't feel love anymore. It's like a second fulltime job with really, really bad payment. She just functions. 
    Still she is a good wife. SLS definitely kicking in. I want a girl like that! :pandablush:
  • She reminds me of T.C.W. (Tasty Coma Wife) of a case in Scrubs. It's very similiar. 
  • So JS meet with KJ a couple of times in the past and during this time BJ had a miscarriage. JS admits he liked Kyung-Eun. And let's face it, he still does. He already proved it with his behavior. 
  • It's kinda funny to see MJ talking about idols, especially the part where she says the kids are like products who go in and out, considering that Naeun was a very successful idol.
  • So BJ had the number of late Jung Woo. I mean she was "his client", so maybe that has do something with it. Wouldn't be totally unusual, but it's still very strange. Since she didn't know anything before about Stand-In services, she probably wouldn't have used this service. 

Indeed a very slow episode like @abs-oluteMmentioned. But a lot of backstory. Ep6 will be interesting. BJ wants to book him. The guy from the Akira Club ( don't know if I remember correctly) wants him to sleep with her. I wonder if they really start to date or begin an affair. This would be very similiar to SLA then. 

I really wonder by now what KJ's role will be from now on, he doesn't seem to have made a decision. Will they start dating? Will they have an affair? Will he work against her or with her? Will she save her and visa versa? Is he able to pull her out of her hole? 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Episode 6

• So Cafe Hallejulah is a place for people with depression who seek counceling? BJ was aware she needed counceling.
  • Holy smokes....okay the "we might die together" hit different. So SHE was actually meant to be the girl in the car next to Jung Woo. She wanted to die. She wanted to die together with JW. Oh my gosh, this is so Richard Simmons. She wanted to commit suicide. She would have been in the car with her hands tied to JW.
  • So BJ also doesn't know that JW is dead and did "the job" with someone else.
  • There is something like a refridgerator specifically made for kimchi? Do koreans make really so much kimchi that they need an extra fridge for it? @stroppyse Do you have something like this aswell? Help me out stroppy :pandasadspoon:
  • BJ suicide note was so sad. Boooy, this really goes into a very dark direction right now. I really hope KJ doesn't begin to play any shenanigans on her right now. He needs to safe her somehow.
  • Just's heart will be so broken with MJ at one point. He won't be able to handle it. I feel so sorry for him. His face looked so sad.
    He also drank alcohol because of her. Sigh...I feel him, I do the same if my heart gets broken. Clean it away with a good bottle of alcohoic beverage.
    That's why MJ wasn't SLS material aswell.
  • I mean GS is a good guy, he's just.....so not ready to be married. He looks so overstrained with everything. He is constantly apologizing. Their marriage is so over. 
    I mean Kyung Eun also plays into it, which is an issue, but he doesn't seem like he can handle a marriage. 
  • Potatoes! :laugh::laugh:I love how the drama handles these very dark moments and then suddenly has such funny scenes.
  • KJ is so smart and quick witted. When Soon Kyu took his bowl, instead of taking it back from her, he took it from Woo Nam. He knew, Woo Nam would never take it from Soon Kyu. 
  • I don't know what to think about the last 20 minutes. I need some time to order my thoughts.
  • Like 3
On 9/20/2021 at 1:55 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

They're not even discussing about his price. She came in full make up, I guess she did interested in him? And I thought he's not selling his body? 😅 

Btw I think they will literally just lie down 😆

On 9/19/2021 at 6:11 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Anyway the ending of eps 6 saved the day for me . They keep teasing of their possible affair or whatever it will become...so let's just get to it ! LOL

That's something I was also wondering, is he doing it without charge? I imagine before booking the client tells you what to do and based on this the price will be different. Her dressing up, putting on make-up, which is the first time as far as I remember, tells me that at least she considers this as some sort of date. 

I really don't know what to think of this. This could go in so many directions from here. Is it the starting point of an affair? Or is he using this as an opportunity to (fake) that he slept with her? His suggestion to lie down could be used to bring them in such a position. He could have placed cameras in the room beforehand. I mean he booked the place. 

He never declined or accepted the job openly. We don't know for certain what his motives might be. His speech beforehand, about his goals being 40, could also be meant like he is willing to do everything to succeed, so he won't end up like his parents. 

On 9/19/2021 at 6:11 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Her letter to her dad which I suppose she had wanted to use as goodbye letter tells of her pain for not achieving anything even as she turned 40. The feeling of failure was too great to bear. Like she said, it may seem trivial for someone else but it wasn't for her. I don't think we can quantify  everyone's pain and regrets on the same scale.

It actually remembered me of myself from a few years ago. Remember during the time when we first met? I was so scared and obsessive with the age of 33. Turning 33 without being married felt like a nightmare to me. 33 was, or still is, the average age of men being married in Germany. So everything above 33 makes me above average. 

And I am still neither married nor is a girl even thinking about being engaged to me, let alone marry. 

The section actually hit me quite hard aswell, this is why I like watching these dramas. I am so far away from achieving anything in my life aswell, that I could relate to her. I am far, far away from suicide though. That would be giving up and I don't do that. 

@SilverMoonTeaBut I guess we can safely say now I am hooked and you successfully recommended me a drama. Congratulations. :pandachamp: You are one of a few. 

Edited by Dhakra
  • Clapping Hands 3
23 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I really don't know what to think of this. This could go in so many directions from here. Is it the starting point of an affair? 

If you don't mind a little spoiler, from this trailer, he seems still can't figure out what his position is, in her life. He also cut his hair short, I'm so curious what drive him to do so, I think internally he might have some change of direction too. 

For me I think it will go to affair direction? The way they hiding from husband is somewhat telling their nature of relationship that can't be disclosed.

BJ actually has been warned by her husband too in the wedding, "old people like us can't handle youngster like them". But she still go ahead to KJ, and like you mentioned actually she's risking her life in the process. I think that's how deep the attraction is.

And you also mentioned KJ always use up emoji in text, but he did used a proper text to BJ. I guess he treat her higher than other normal customer. 

From the summary of the novel, the ML also 27 y.o, but I think he's not as nice as KJ. I think the drama not taking all the story blindly, but make it into adaptation. I will check the bookstore when I have time, as I curious about the novel now. 

@DhakraI just thought this drama will be a perfect fit for you. Glad that you like it. HomeCha is nice, but it didn't lingering long enough in my mind. Not like this drama. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@Dhakra @SilverMoonTea I am not sure where the drama is headed with regards to Kang Jae & Bu Jeong. On every level , them getting together would of course be wrong given her marital status. However, I don't think the drama is here to romanticise the thrills of a forbidden relationship ( as much as I look forward to their interactions). Instead , it illustrates how loneliness can push one to seek solace in the arms of another when the emotional needs are not met by your partner. Actually as far as I am concern, BJ and her husband are just going through the motions of being married. It is not just her miscarriage that caused them to drift apart. I believe when she found out that he had being straying emotionally , it already broke her apart. He has always never forgotten Kang Eun. The very 1st thing that Bu Jeong needs to do is to stop shutting herself like that and just talk it out with her husband. It may not necessarily save the marriage , but at the very least she sets both her and the husband free. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

23 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

If you don't mind a little spoiler, from this trailer, he seems still can't figure out what his position is, in her life. He also cut his hair short, I'm so curious what drive him to do so, I think internally he might have some change of direction too. 

For me I think it will go to affair direction? The way they hiding from husband is somewhat telling their nature of relationship that can't be disclosed.

He struggles with himself and doesn't know his position yet. He doesn't know what he can do for her and what he is supposed to do. 

I don't know, could be. Could also be just a "therapy" kind of thing. The relationship between JS & BJ is long over, she began to hide from him a long time ago. The only difference is now she also begins to hide physically from him. I guess the next episodes will be about that, finding their positions. 

And which decisions will KJ make. I am sure his "job"-offer will create some fuss later aswell, when she finds out that he was offered a job to seduce or shadow her. It will feed her and create issues. 

Another question is, how will he feel when BJ starts an affair? He looks desperate and doesn't know what to do. BJ having an affair and leaving could open a door for him to be with Kyung Eun, which seem to have an interest in him. 

23 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@DhakraI just thought this drama will be a perfect fit for you. Glad that you like it. HomeCha is nice, but it didn't lingering long enough in my mind. Not like this drama. 

You were right about it. I dig slice of life dramas that are close to reality like this one and make you think about (your own) life. I like the dark, depressing mood, asking important questions, make you think about life. Dramas that make me a little sad myself. There is always something I take of these dramas. A drama need to change my life. That's why I am so picky and drop so many dramas. 

It has quite some similarities to SLA, The Package or ONS. 

HomeCha is absolutely not my kind of Drama. It's fluffy and a good watch, which doesn't require much thinking. 

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Dhakra @SilverMoonTea I am not sure where the drama is headed with regards to Kang Jae & Bu Jeong. On every level , them getting together would of course be wrong given her marital status. However, I don't think the drama is here to romanticise the thrills of a forbidden relationship ( as much as I look forward to their interactions). Instead , it illustrates how loneliness can push one to seek solace in the arms of another when the emotional needs are not met by your partner. Actually as far as I am concern, BJ and her husband are just going through the motions of being married. 

I think this drama shows perfectly how loneliness can affect a person and a whole marriage, caused by trauma. BJ seems to be her rescue anchor. 
JS shows over and over again, how overwhelmed he is by anything she throws at him. He is always defensive, she can't hold onto him, because he crumbles everytime. It's not even his fault, I can see why he acts the way he does, he just doesn't know it better. He knows so little about relationships and love, that he pretty much gets every piece of advice from his younger co-worker, who expertise is to date, or pretend to date, a stand-in girl. He believes everything his co-worker says. 

How can BJ rely on a guy like this? KJ's type of having this dry, but self-confident humor may have impressed her. He is strong enough to deal with everything. He pretty much saw her already in her weakest moments, but he always solved the moment with humor and didn't make a big fuss. 

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

hi hi.. I haven't yet watched ep 6. I have really slow progress to eat this drama, but really want to and can't stop watching it. Stumbled on talk in twitter that relatable: "the strange thing about Lost is that I have no idea how to feel about it. Honestly. it's like.. Slap you on the face yet it ain't painful. Makes you feel that you're not lonely alone. Idk how to say it either." I'm just thankful for it.

My ep 5 fave moment:

about the idol group market tho, it smart move from director/writer/actor (Naeun) is like they are 🤝 handshaking. Those bling bling world that may be a dream of many youngsters now comes with a bitter fact like she said there, and they need to know I think, eyes open.

I'm so afraid writings my thoughts of this drama bcs it just can simply too my own emotional things

when I see cafe-Hallelujah cafe-LBJ things it is really interesting reveals. Whoa. By glance I thought maybe it was suicidal cafe bcs the scene in ep 1, (my fave!!) when late JW tied to BJ in the picture, but BJ is actually just dive in her bath. And yes ppl pointing that in Twitter too, both join the gc of suicidal. Ugh that is true I know it. I was a member too like 7 years ago, ouch. I was so close to give up. Insomnia was hitting hard too, both mental & physic it just ruined.

Thank you for Dhakra points out the Kyungeun condition, which is really make sense.. I'm having better understanding for my late father condition now.

And in regards of the drama ratings (which it doesn't matter to me, but the reaction outside esp. for those who is waiting another drama releases and blame the acting, is just makes me ugh. (I'm so thankful for Lost drama pls hold on yeah team). Really agree with this one below.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Dhakra @SilverMoonTea I am not sure where the drama is headed with regards to Kang Jae & Bu Jeong. On every level , them getting together would of course be wrong given her marital status. 

If it's following My Mister (IU x Lee Sun Kyun) tandem, then it will be more on helping each others finding the best of their self. My Mister is sort of the opposite gender of Lost, the FL in 20's and the ML in 40's. The ML's wife going into affair, it's actually giving a good reason for the ML to divorce the wife. But drama didn't go to that route.

In my honest opinion the ML & FL in My Mister do have a deep attraction that actually already close to emotional affair. Waiting for someone to cross path and can't take your eyes off her is one of the indication. Well, emotional affair is more hard to determined. I sensed our Lost OTP is kind of going into this trajectory already.

@Dhakrais right about BJ's husband, he also seems having inadequacy feeling and felt that he's not as smart as BJ. Compare to KJ, KJ seems more effortless when tackling BJ's meltdown. And BJ's husband seems quite confused himself, I still don't feel he really desperate to be with his first love either. It's more like if the situation permit, then only he might do so. 

And last thing, on BJ's venture for revenge to AR I think it was based on how perfect her life seems to the outside world. She's a successful author & public personality, but deep inside she's also as miserable as BJ. She captured that flower for her SNS update, while her marriage with the husband also going through difficulty & affair. Like @abs-oluteMsaid no one really know the depth of one's pain unless you're in the same shoes with them. 

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

It's more like if the situation permit, then only he might do so.

It will be interesting to find out why Kyung Eun decided against JS in the first place and how their "affair" a year ago ended or turned out. It seemed to linger in him. When he talked with his mother about it, it felt like, for the first time, he spoke it out loudly in the open and admitted that he had these kind of feelings. 

• Like 3

I think it's important to know that KJ actually had no suicidal intention despite he felt lost with his life. He mentioned that he doesn't understand at all about BJ's intention to end her life. 

In the other hand BJ's intention to commit suicide is real, I wonder what stopping her from doing so, as she already prepared the letter with the date. She also still have clarity on her own, that actually her problem is not even that big to warrant suicide and she think people will sneer at her. 

Since both of them have some darkness on their life. I'm not sure if KJ can help BJ out from her depression, or he will be pulled into BJ's gloominess instead. 

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Park Byung Eun Realizes Something Is Off About His Wife Jeon Do Yeon In “Lost”

Sep 24, 2021
by L. Kim

Spoiler

dummy.jpg

Spoilers

Previously, Kang Jae became aware of an unusual connection between Boo Jung and the deceased Jung Woo (Na Hyun Woo). He belatedly sent her a message as well as his business card. The episode ended with Kang Jae entering the room where Boo Jung was waiting for him.

The newly released stills feature Boo Jung, Kang Jae, and Jung Soo (Park Byung Eun). First, Boo Jung and Jung Soo make silent eye contact. They’re both coming home late, and there’s a strange layer of uncomfortableness between them. Boo Jung avoids eye contact with her husband and hurries ahead of him, and Jung Soo warily walks behind her.

park-byung-eun-6.jpgjeon-do-yeon-5.jpg

Spoiler

lost-11-768x512.jpg

More stills reveal Jung Soo and Kang Jae coincidentally crossing paths. As Kang Jae gets off the elevator, Jung Soo enters it, and Jung Soo looks up when he recognizes Kang Jae. What kind of changes are in store for these three characters?

ryu-jun-yeol-32.jpg

Spoiler

lost-2-768x512.jpg
park-byung-eun-4-768x512.jpg

The drama’s producers commented, “The more Boo Jung and Kang Jae get to know each other, the more deeply they get involved with each other. Starting from this week’s broadcast, the emotions of the characters, including Boo Jung and Kang Jae, will begin to fluctuate even more.

Gosh, that stills so aesthetic! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

KJ's friend seems to be deeply in love with MJ. I can tell it's not a good sign. She's apparently in love with KJ

Their conversation about the tomato's juice gone bad in the shaddy motel is just :lol:. Then the next thing is the tangerine 😆 Not the most exciting affair recipes, but this is just too funny. In the motel, they bare out their heart easily, like she said because they were strangers and there is no expectation it's easier to confide to each other. I totally can relate to this. 

JS and father in law relationship is actually pretty good. He seems cherised him and even continue to wear the jacket BJ's father bought for him. 

This episode 7, felt finished too fast 😥

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@SilverMoonTea @Dhakra @bairama only read after you watch eps 7

I think JS and BJ's marriage is not something I would want to save. For one, he just found out about her losing her job. I get she was intentionally hiding the truth but clearly he had been too busy with his "affair" that he was not aware of his wife's struggles.  And then he's still very concerned about Kyung Eun - are they still dating? It is clear where his heart lies. No wonder BJ felt so depressed and considers dying.

KJ - BJ They literally just slept there - LOL....but still quite a lot of tension. But why did Kang Jae ask her if she wanted to die with him?

New stills

2021092601001769900117261.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

The song Hallelujah in this drama actually sang by Jeff Buckley, who died young at age of 30, his death reason ruled as accidental death, drowned in the river. The song actually is not really religious at all eventhough the title is Hallelujah and also made reference to Bible's story. Aside than depicted David & Bathsheba attraction, it's also make reference to Salomon and Delilah. With both woman in the position of seducer and destroyer. 

Lyrics

Spoiler

I heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
Well it goes like this the fourth, the fifth
The minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Well your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you

She tied you to her kitchen chair
She broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips, she drew the Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Baby, I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor
You know, I used to live alone before I knew you
And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
And Love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Well, there was a time when you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show that to me, do you?
But remember, when I moved in you
And the holy dove was moving too
And every breath, we drew was Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Maybe there's a God above
But, all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you?
And it's not a cry, that you hear at night
It's not somebody, who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Since the song theme itself alluded to adultery, perhaps the nature of BJ & KJ relationship will slowly go to this route? That unbuttoned blouse conversation in the lift is quite interesting, apparently KJ have good imagination and thinking if his hubby will take off her coat and will noticed it. He also take attention of shoebite in her foot and bought her band-aid. In the end, it's really not business matter for KJ too, as he protected her from his escort friend nosiness. 

• Insightful 3

Episode 7

• Kyung Eun is just SO BEAUTIFUL :pandalove::pandablush: So much elegance, so much grace. :pandajustright: How she stood there, just smiling. How can you not melt away? I would praise the ground she is walking on. :pandaangel:
  • MJ is going to break Just's heart so much. He is lost in love and KJ doesn't realize a thing. 
  • The tension and music had SLA vibes. I loved it. 
  • Tomato juice. Good talk. 
  • MJ will breaking SJ heart so hard. She is so cute, but she is totally not into him. I can feel his pain, I guess every guy can feel his pain. He is chasing a dream, a bubble. I was in the same spot. He clinges onto a dream.
  • BJ's dad is probably the nicest, most humble being in this planet. 
  • The KakaoTalk Chatroom about meeting her will be an issue in the future.
  • JS sneaking in BJ stuff, now we really enter "It will be over soon"-territory. Not that I can't understand him, but he will slowly piece the puzzle together.
  • Kyung Eun's husband is dying, so as horrible as it sounds, but she will be "free" soon. JS finding KJ's card, discovering BJ's lies and also seeing her dad slowly doubting her. It feels like we enter a stage where things will start to change soon. 
  • Overall another slow episode, but I feel like the pace will increase soon. 

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The song Hallelujah in this drama actually sang by Jeff Buckley, who died young at age of 30, his death reason ruled as accidental death, drowned in the river.

I did not know he died of such young age, but his cover of the song is so well used in this drama. It is used in so many different moments to add emotions and it is always a perfect fit. In the cab it was perfect to add to Just's sadness.

Same goes for the scene on the roof at the end. 

On 9/26/2021 at 9:59 AM, abs-oluteM said:

But why did Kang Jae ask her if she wanted to die with him?

Maybe to check if she still has a death wish?

My thought during the scene were that he found out she was in contact with his dying friend. KJ also knows that she was supposed to die with him. He also received her message on his friends phone, thinking she was texting the guy she wanted to commit suicide with. So he knows she doesn't know about his death. What he doesn't know though is the exact reason why she tried to conctact him again after a while. 

So my guess is that he tried to find out if BJ still wants to die, if she still has the "dream" of dying together with someone. Especially after the story she told KJ.

Edited by Dhakra
  • Sad 3
32 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

MJ will breaking SJ heart so hard.

Just / SJ actually is quite worrisome character in my eyes. He actually looks very fragile and kept on crying. First when their friend died and now when he can't find MJ. He's for sure already know her heart is on KJ. 

MJ looks strong on the outside, but KJ's way of describing her a bit bothering me. He said "the girl who looks sad". 

I guess that trio all seems to be bounded by misery somehow. To me KJ, looks as the most positive person among the bunch. But I also still can't really figured him out, he's asking BJ to die together the next time they meet again. When he's clearly has stated that he doesn't understand at all her intention for suicide. 

I think it might be safe to say, everyone in this drama seems to have depression ranging from mild to more serious degree of it. Probably BJ is the character that most aware with her condition. She also described it to KJ's as everything looks the same in her eyes, no likes or dislikes, hard or easy. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1