On 9/28/2021 at 8:35 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Just / SJ actually is quite worrisome character in my eyes. He actually looks very fragile and kept on crying. First when their friend died and now when he can't find MJ. He's for sure already know her heart is on KJ. 

Yup. He is too into her and she knows that. Yet she encourages it - gives him hope but you know she is  basically just wanting more information on Kang Jae. She keeps asking about KJ each time she meets Just. Just's emotional state is the most fragile of them three despite coming from a more decent background - at least he's got a sister who loves him. His sister is actually pretty nice - but she too is suffering in her relationship with her BF , who seems too concerned about a clingy ex. I wonder if that is why he has not proposed marriage even though they are living together?

I am grateful this is on IQIYI which allows me to watch some slow & annoying parts at 1.5 speed. I only watch on regular speed where it comes to the leads. Though there is some progression but the plot needs to take it up a notch.  There were some positives of course - for one we know that Kang Jae is not keen to treat BJ like a client. He lied to his friend ( the one who is like the right hand man to JAR) about not having met her. It is his way of "protecting her" perhaps? And the interaction at the rooftop seems to have an effect on both their moods. He decided to go clean up his dead buddy's place and tells BJ that Cafe Hallelujah is dead. That for me is closure. BJ seemed happier too. Honestly I would like more scenes of them.

I thought Kang Eun's hubs would die in this episode but looks like this will just drag on - and this undefined relationship between her and JS is headed nowhere as well. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Episode 8

• Usual message about Kyung Eun's beauty. She even looks amazing while signing papers to end her husbands life and while crying. 
    Hug her goddammit. Am I the only one who automatically wants to hug and comfort girls who cry?
  • JS tears were surprising though. 
  • Okay, seems Kyung Eun wants to keep him alive. She's a keeper. I would want to date her too. Surprising eh?:pandalove:
  • Jeong A-ran suspecting her only ally probably isn't the smartest idea. He seems to feel more and more uncomfortable around her. 
  • Putting your phone on a railing on top of a roof is pure bravery. 
  • The Akira Club Guy is so going to blow up everything between BJ and KJ. 
  • Is BJ falling in love? Or was she just excited, because someone asked her do die with her? I can't tell. Women are so hard to read. Guys are so much easier. I was so confused by her conversation with dad.
  • I also want to hug Jeong A-ran now :pandasadspoon: She was absolutely right in her scene. 

• Like 3

We are now halfway throught, 8 episodes in, 8 episodes left and I have to say, the pacing begins to annoy me. Although we saw 8 episodes of drama, it feels like we barely touched anything. It still feels like we just watched two episodes. I honestly thought we would be much, much farther by now. 

They need to step up the pace. I feel like in other dramas everything that happened to this point would have been done in a way shorter time. Eight episodes and I honestly can't tell how these 8 hours of drama were like. It doesn't feel like the bus scene was already so long ago. 

Progress is so slow, we learn a lot of backstory and small things here and there, but I don't feel like we take huge steps with each drama. 

I fear towards the end of the drama, it will be a bit rushed. 

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

she knows that

Does she? I feel like she doesn't. Just is into her, she is into KJ. KJ doesn't care and doesn't sees it either. But MJ doesn't realize that Just is into her. I think she is so used to acting with guys and also playing with guys, that she isn't able to see genuine feelings anymore. She just uses it as a tool to get what she wants. She acts carefree in every scene, only when BJ is involved she uses her brain. 
MJ doesn't realize her behavior with Just has concequences. She sure knows he enjoys her behavior of oppa and flattering him, but she doesn't realize it made him fall in love with her. 

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

He decided to go clean up his dead buddy's place and tells BJ that Cafe Hallelujah is dead. That for me is closure

Did he? It just seemed he told her that the kid in the picture of Jong Woo was dead. If I remember correctly, he was in a picture with a woman and her son. I imagine the son died and due to that, the woman and JW decided to commit suicide in the car. Min Su was probably the name of the kid. 

Or did I miss something? For me it seems she still doesn't know Jung Woo is dead.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Episode 9

• Gosh this episode is sloooooooooooooow from the get go. 
  • Kyung Eun still being an amazing wife. She really is a keeper.
  • So BJ donated money to the kid of Wong Joo. Shows what kind is woman she is. 
  • So JS was completely in the dark about BJ job situation. She didn't even tell him she was fired. Oh boy, the miscommunication is strong in this one. But  I wonder, why wait until ep9 to tell us. 
  • BJ knows she can use the affair to win every fight. And he feels so guilty, that he accepts it. 
  • Soon-Kys's arc was actually the most interesting and emotional part this episode. I skipped a few seconds here and then during the other scenes, but she returning to her home, seeing the broken cup she got from Just at her wedding day was really a strong scene. I feel for her and it makes me happy she speaks out her emotions loudly.
  • FINALLY A HUGGER! 
  • BJ's dad is the most precious thing in this drama. 
  • I did not really get the ending, why he cried and was leaving, but I hope we get an explanation for that. She had sausages, she would get every german guy to enter when she's cooking sausages!

I don't get rid of the feeling that most parts we see, could have been told in way earlier episodes. It still feels like we are at the beginning of the drama. The drama takes so much time to explain everything, but as such a slow pace, that I feel like we will miss stuff during the important moments. It feels like we are at episode 3.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

watched ep 7-8 on last weekend. Haven't yet for ep 9-10.

Ep 7

I like so much their bed scene lol it feels intimate with all the talks they are bare in a different definition. The tension of all of those ASMR and silence.

I'm so close to call them tangerine couple hahaha.

I like how @Dhakra said about KJ asked BJ 'do you want to die with me?' is for checking.
The arc for KJ already knew and keep hiding that the late JW case, he holds a really big value of card.

I don't think BJ x husband marriage is to keep. I can't hate BJ x KJ affair-to-be AND surprisee JS x KE relationship too (KE just need to be free from her mom, and it is possible at this point after what's going on with her husband). Let go of each other is good thing too. And this heavily brought by KJ once said "you don't know if you marry once, twice blabla"

the way of BJ's husband to find that KJ's service card slip below the drawer.. Feel too easy for me I hate it 😂 like why he naturally place his hand there(??)

but all the ASMR monologues/dialogues of KJ x BJ keeps me glued to this drama

Ep 8

Kyungeun yeah she is soo beautiful, her mother is typical rich evil drama's mom. The way she told JS about the condition of her husband is heartbreaking, people that has kind of fate to be just lying on ICU must be so lonely and it resonates much with KJ narration about his father at early ep 2.

Husband seems softer but still doesn't much progress here about BJ x JS phase of marriage.

Is it good to white lie about late JW for BJ? KJ.. I don't know his plan about it, will he tell her later when he thinks she is ready?

Ahran oooof.. Seems she experienced with violence or saw it with her eyes? Or hearing much about. I sympathize with her feeling suffocated how the director brings the show she starred. Sad sad world. Plus her talk in the car is 100. Doing what we like & don't like.. Lols and it hits the correlation with BJ talked about she lost her feelings of favorite and that's why to life feels just floating.

On 9/30/2021 at 8:55 AM, Dhakra said:

We are now halfway throught, 8 episodes in, 8 episodes left and I have to say, the pacing begins to annoy me. Although we saw 8 episodes of drama, it feels like we barely touched anything. It still feels like we just watched two episodes. I honestly thought we would be much, much farther by now. 

They need to step up the pace. I feel like in other dramas everything that happened to this point would have been done in a way shorter time. Eight episodes and I honestly can't tell how these 8 hours of drama were like. It doesn't feel like the bus scene was already so long ago. 

Progress is so slow, we learn a lot of backstory and small things here and there, but I don't feel like we take huge steps with each drama. 

I fear towards the end of the drama, it will be a bit rushed. 

I kinda agree with this. I see also comments around about how the director seems forced this drama to be so much movie atmosphere that's why most people bored? Idk. Its beautiful tho, and maybe becomes too much. But I also enjoy this. Have hate-relationship with this approach for a drama lols

Anyway monologue compilations of the episode:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Gosh this episode is sloooooooooooooow from the get go. 

IKR....I watch at 1.5 speed , and it doesn't really feel like anything has happened. 

Though a couple of things are very clear now:

- Emotional or physical  , what JS had was an affair. Regardless of how it was justified , for BJ that was the straw that may have broken the camel's back. It was sad to find out that she was carrying a dead fetus in her for 5 months . The physical & emotional strain of that is enough to make one depressed . But to lose your job and to lose having faith in your partner can really push one to the edge. It is no wonder she contemplated suicide.

- Soon Gyu & Woo Nam - she needs to end this. Woo Nam's clingy ex and him not drawing a line is pissing me off. Soon Gyu needs to start loving herself . Why should she even be afraid to go back to her own place and why should she even let that ex of his come in? Unless SG is guilty of something she did . Was she the third party in Woo Nam's marriage? 

I hope eps 10 will be better. Diving into that now. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

THANK GOODNESS FOR THE ENDING OF EPS 10 and THE PREVIEW! :hug:

Honestly , if they weren't going to meet or do something I would have dropped this. I don't care if it's forbidden or not cause we all know it is headed that way . Let's get this over with and then the story can finally move. The dynamics of all the relationships will then see change.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

THANK GOODNESS FOR THE ENDING OF EPS 10 and THE PREVIEW! :hug:

Honestly , if they weren't going to meet or do something I would have dropped this. I don't care if it's forbidden or not cause we all know it is headed that way .

Their longing for each other is pretty intense. Both kept looking at their handphone and waiting for the other party to contact first. Their last message was stopped at that hotel booking. When finally she had reason to ask him for help, he went ballistic. Can felt he's very excited.

As he mentioned this is the only time, he carried away to follow a person not because of monetary reason. She also kept remembering him, especially when in the bus, she saw someone sporting the same hairstyle as him. If this going for humanity love only, I don't know then. 

KJ's attraction to BJ will be deemed abnormal by society. He can have the young and pretty MJ. MJ's clearly attracted to him and has tried multiple attempts to steer a change on their relationship to no avail. Somehow I also felt KJ's attraction to BJ could be due to he missed his mom's affection, and also a dad figure. BJ's father clearly can give this love for him. 

14 hours ago, bairama said:

I don't think BJ x husband marriage is to keep. I can't hate BJ x KJ affair-to-be AND surprise JS x KE relationship too (KE just need to be free from her mom, and it is possible at this point after what's going on with her husband).

Eventhough JS and KE mentioned was having affair before, this second time around, I think JS is a reluctant party to get involved with KE again. Couple of times he already tried his best to kept her at bay. In the other hand, he started to become interested with BJ's mysterious life. He seems sincerely want to know what happened with her life. Probably he also sensed something not right, eventhough after found KJ's name card, he haven't been able to connect the dot, that the man in apartment is the same role service guy. 

BJ on the other hand, clearly not interested with her husband at all. It could be that they're not in the same wavelength. He have his insecurities that he's not in same league with her. Actually their lengthy conversation is only when discussing to change their house appliances and she told him off. He might felt he's holding better job than her, but deep inside he still doesn't feel confident. BJ might need someone like KJ whose street smart and can easily understand her. I still think affair of JS & KE is not the main problem of their marriage breakdown, it's something running deeper than that. 

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

- Soon Gyu & Woo Nam - she needs to end this. Woo Nam's clingy ex and him not drawing a line is pissing me off. Soon Gyu needs to start loving herself . Why should she even be afraid to go back to her own place and why should she even let that ex of his come in? Unless SG is guilty of something she did . Was she the third party in Woo Nam's marriage? 

I think she is. The ex wife seems have an upperhand of her. And seems they still haven't had official marriage, are they just living together or something? Actually her outburst to Just and Woo Nam kind of unwarranted. She's my least favourite character in Lost, together with that JS's mom in law lols. 

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

22 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Eventhough JS and KE mentioned was having affair before, this second time around, I think JS is a reluctant party to get involved with KE again. Couple of times he already tried his best to kept her at bay. In the other hand, he started to become interested with BJ's mysterious life. He seems sincerely want to know what happened with her life. Probably he also sensed something not right, eventhough after found KJ's name card, he haven't been able to connect the dot, that the man in apartment is the same role service guy. 

BJ on the other hand, clearly not interested with her husband at all. It could be that they're not in the same wavelength. He have his insecurities that he's not in same league with her. Actually their lengthy conversation is only when discussing to change their house appliances and she told him off. He might felt he's holding better job than her, but deep inside he still doesn't feel confident. BJ might need someone like KJ whose street smart and can easily understand her. I still think affair of JS & KE is not the main problem of their marriage breakdown, it's something running deeper than that. 

I haven't watched ep 9-10 yet still, but I saw that he actually seems caring too. I always wonder how BJ x JS ended up marry each other, like how? I want to know the backstory somehow. Cause they marriage seems lost somewhere at the point till their communication becomes like that, they kind of not trying anymore to keep the intimacy between them

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

Episode 10

• The quarrel between KJ mom and her partner is so cute. She is actually a very beautiful woman herself. 
  • I LOVE KJ reaction about the other apartment that went up to almost 400 millions. He was so bored about the conversation and suddenly he was so invested when he realised how much (potential) money they lost. 
    I mean it's clear that KJ mom was against it because she wanted to stay in Seoul because of her son, but what a missed opportunity. 
  • MJ is so good at playing with Just, his heart will break so many times more. Not even I cal tell if she was genuinely worried that he may have worked rooms at Akira.
  • Jin-Seob is hitting his girlfriend/affair? Domestic violence? Looks like hitting his wife on set wasn't enough anymore. 
    Man, this makes me so angry. You all know how much I hate violence against women. Now I want him to die. 
  • What BJ did was brave, the fear in her eyes were so real. She probably saved the girls life..... even if only for just a moment. Gosh this sick jerk, I want to beat the crap outta him. If you hit girls, I treat you like a punching bag :pandarage2:
  • For real, she is such a beautiful nice girl, how can he punch such a pretty girl? HOW? How can any guy beat any girl at all? I don't get it. Looking at her bruised face made me so mad. SO MAD! She felt so humiliated, but also grateful. When I saw her tears, I would like to make a call to Kim Do-Ki from Taxi Driver and tell him to beat the SHIT out of that jerk. 
    @abs-oluteMYAAA :pandaroar: You  could have warned and prepared me for this. You know how much I hate violence against women. Not I am super-mad at 3AM and can't even let out my anger!
  • Preview looks promising, but I don't fall for this. We were at this point many times before in a lot of dramas and nothing happened. 
    But it will be curious to find out if he charges her for this. 

Hopefully finally the pace will go up. We have a lot of arcs to finish.

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

things that might be metaphoric in Lost for the whole story by far thru my eyes after episode 10: 

* The drowning scene with late JW in ep 1, when KJ reach his shoulder -> BJ wakes up. When BJ wakes up -> KJ wakes up.

So its more like they are like wake up call for each other.

And I like how KJ first reached her with that handkerchief also by shoulder, like how he did to JW in his dream. Thats the moment of wake up call for BJ.

For KJ, BJ presences herself its like wake up call for him, since the day he really caught up by her sad stories & followed her in that ep 4 ending. Ep 10 said he really fluttered there to follow non money related. And he talked to his late father also imagined her in front of lift door (ouch my heart. That's it!) 🥺🥺

* The kid that hurts by knee and photo of BJ is bleeding scar on knee. Huffff

One that can heals her is KJ

I like a lot how ep 10 ends ghaddddd. But yes it is so slow, I still love-hate in that approach. But also while I edit and cut scenes, I realize there are quite lot things happened tangled between them. 

My fave from ep 9 the moment KJ visited his mom & saying sorry to nobody. Oouuuch.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

30 minutes ago, bairama said:

And I like how KJ first reached her with that handkerchief also by shoulder, like how he did to JW in his dream. Thats the moment of wake up call for BJ.

For KJ, BJ presences herself its like wake up call for him, since the day he really caught up by her sad stories & followed her in that ep 4 ending. Ep 10 said he really fluttered there to follow non money related. And he talked to his late father also imagined her in front of lift door (ouch my heart. That's it!) 🥺🥺

Ooo nicely said. Somehow in spite of their limited interactions , the short moments they have became a catalyst for them to reflect on their lives thus far. Perhaps that is why I want them to be together in spite of how taboo it all seems. 

New stills

associate_pic

202110091107165430.jpg

• Heart Eyes 2

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo nicely said. Somehow in spite of their limited interactions , the short moments they have became a catalyst for them to reflect on their lives thus far. Perhaps that is why I want them to be together in spite of how taboo it all seems. 

the elevator scene when he imagined her in front of the door is lingering on my head. That look AHHHHHH

Kangjae last moment with that long style hair is actually very heartbreaking. Ouch. 😥

And moment of silence he finally had short hair. I LIKE THAT STYLE SO MUCH ON HIM lol

btw, this scene from preview of episode what yeah? Anyone knows?

FBOtqlsVIAIX6IO?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

AAAAAAAaaaaAAAHHHHHHH @SilverMoonTea

FBRSNXQVQAI3qYi?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

the plot is not really moving

BJ x KJ is right people in wrong time also with JS x KE, but I like how the pharmacist x friend implied about it too

BJ x KJ is just sooo beautiful here

and KJ being so human here, from anxious, worried, sad, happy. All of it

I enjoy how the convo is going

but am also very nervous about what will happen in the 5 episodes left, will it becomes a rush in the end or will we get a really open ending? Lol

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

Ep 11

KJ obviously very caring about his looks in front of BJ, as he fixed his hair and checking his reflection in mirror lols. And it's worthy to note that only BJ can make KJ flustered lols. When he ask if she's okay as she's wearing high heels, she asked him back what he's going to do if she's not okay. Haha... 

This time KJ also more worried to check where BJ is, when she's dissapear for a while. His feeling obviously already different with back then in his apartment rooftop. That time, he was not rushing to find her. Clearly the attachment level has changed. 

In the end they decided to reminiscence his past when he was a 10th grade. And going to the mountain in a whim. It's kind of funny that many hikers seem to cheer up for them and willing to help them haha... There is clearly some humour inserted here in this dark drama. Both of them haven't really crossed the line physically (not sure touching his face considered or no), but emotionally they become very close already. 

• Clapping Hands 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

OH YES....FINALLY ...

Today's episode should have happened 3 episodes ago. I was just happy to have so much screen time of them together. The attraction is definitely there both ways @SilverMoonTea @bairama. And he came to "save" her not as a client for sure. I like the bit where she told him she regretted wanting to commit suicide. Think that was important step towards her finding some peace with herself. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1