Jump to content
The Members Shop has successfully been updated! ×

The Golden Hairpin 青簪行 [Pending]


Lynne

Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...

I finished reading the first book and really enjoyed it. I'm not sure where I can read the remaining books (there are four of them), so if anyone knows, please share!

 

I read there have been issues between fans of both main leads so hopefully that gets resolved and the drama can be released soon. :smile:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 1/6/2021 at 11:27 PM, Tothestars said:

What happened?

I read that it has something to do with the placement of their names on the promos -- who is the top star, etc. My understanding from all of this is that it might has something to do with their passionate fans. This website summarized it fairly well: https://www.dailycpop.com/yang-zi-speaks-up-against-controversy-surrounding-the-golden-hairpin/

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • 5 months later...
On 1/7/2021 at 11:24 AM, Tofu said:

I finished reading the first book and really enjoyed it. I'm not sure where I can read the reminding books (there are four of them), so if anyone knows, please share!

 

I read there have been issues between fans of both main leads so hopefully that gets resolved and the drama can be released soon. :smile:

The other 3 are in Chinese, can you understand?

Here's the llnk to the novel in Chinese https://www.51shucheng.net/yanqing/zanzhonglu

 

Only the first book was translated, and available in kindle, the rest, nope.

  • Like 2
  • Party! 1
Link to comment
18 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

The other 3 are in Chinese, can you understand?

Here's the llnk to the novel in Chinese https://www.51shucheng.net/yanqing/zanzhonglu

 

Only the first book was translated, and available in kindle, the rest, nope.

Thank you!! I can't understand Chinese but I can use Google translate. I think as long as I understand a bit of it, that'll be ok with me. I'm interested to see how they grow into each other. Hopefully, they will release the drama soon! I feel like it's been forever since they wrapped up filming. :cry:

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Thank you!! I can't understand Chinese but I can use Google translate. I think as long as I understand a bit of it, that'll be ok with me. I'm interested to see how they grow into each other. Hopefully, they will release the drama soon! I feel like it's been forever since they wrapped up filming. :cry:

 

 

I did the same, I used google translate, though be prepared to be a little exasperated with the translations. You can get a general feel of things. Just a heads-up, Books 3 and 4 are when the romance part kicks in. Book 2 is almost devoid of it. I glanced thru the list of characters and I suspect the drama takes Book 1, 3 and 4, as 3 is where the FL's mystery gets solved and 4 is where the ML's mystery gets solved. 

 

As for the airing of this drama, am eagerly awaiting for its premiere, hopefully not too much longer.

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Thank you!! I can't understand Chinese but I can use Google translate. I think as long as I understand a bit of it, that'll be ok with me. I'm interested to see how they grow into each other. Hopefully, they will release the drama soon! I feel like it's been forever since they wrapped up filming. :cry:

 

 

 

in case of anything...u can always check with me lols hahaha

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
18 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

I did the same, I used google translate, though be prepared to be a little exasperated with the translations. You can get a general feel of things. Just a heads-up, Books 3 and 4 are when the romance part kicks in. Book 2 is almost devoid of it. I glanced thru the list of characters and I suspect the drama takes Book 1, 3 and 4, as 3 is where the FL's mystery gets solved and 4 is where the ML's mystery gets solved. 

 

As for the airing of this drama, am eagerly awaiting for its premiere, hopefully not too much longer.

Ahh!! Thank you soooo much for the insight! I appreciate it a lot. :heart:

 

I hope not too much longer too! @oppasaranghaeyo and I have been waiting, in what seems like forever, for it!

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

https://new.qq.com/omn/20210421/20210421A08WI800.html

@oppasaranghaeyo @Tofu

 

The article reports that The Golden Hairpin has obtained Distribution license in April this year, which probably means they got through with the Censorship Board but a later article stated that the drama was going thru a 2nd review. In any case, there are no airing dates as of yet. Some rumours about July/Aug airing date, but do take this with a pinch of salt. Still, that they have gotten the distribution license means we should get to see it this year (if that's any consolation).

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Tofu said:

At this point, I think this drama will probably never be released. I feel bad for all the cast and crew who's been waiting for its release.

 

It was about to be released, right? Yeah, all the efforts of other cast members and the crew went up in smoke. At the same time, it's gratifying to know that a country's government can step in into matters like this. I rather think what is there to read is still less than what was actually found out before he's banned.

  • Like 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Link to comment
1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

 

It was about to be released, right? Yeah, all the efforts of other cast members and the crew went up in smoke. At the same time, it's gratifying to know that a country's government can step in into matters like this. I rather think what is there to read is still less than what was actually found out before he's banned.


no choice … just look at ZS

  • Like 2
Link to comment
10 hours ago, NiteWalker said:


no choice … just look at ZS

 

10 hours ago, NiteWalker said:


no choice … just look at ZS

According to mydramalist she got 2dramas in TBA... Don't know whether already start filming or not. If not the productions still got the time to changed the FL. Luckily she dont have any drama going to airing any moment. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Yana said:

 

According to mydramalist she got 2dramas in TBA... Don't know whether already start filming or not. If not the productions still got the time to changed the FL. Luckily she dont have any drama going to airing any moment. 

 

 

i know there is 1 or 2 already finish filming.....those that yet to start production will definitely change FL or push bk the production to allow the negativity to die down.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements

  • The Members Shop has successfully been updated!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use