Do You Like Brahms? 브람스를 좋아하세요 ? [2020]

So what did we get in the finale...? Did Joon Young & Song Ah tick all our wishes on the wish list? Let's see...

Hugs? YES!

49b161bc402292e2c366093428f25696f34d2f18

We even get a back hug!

29ef616246412e883e82b66b58a20a7332500784

Did we get a stroll at the palace wall holding hands? YES!

2f126f63dec81ca44ce53ce09d97fd8ec3dbabf8

Spoiler

More hand-holding ^ ^

08e6e0c546e18dedcfebdf927b4472c9ae3bd764

Did we get BOBO?

Spoiler

YES!

62cc6a0943bc83a09d0f2957703a3a285d12c62c

Did we get deep, passionate KISS?

Spoiler

Hell Yeah!

fa123b0d90300d780a8c54f4e964e4fd3483139a

My babies are THE BEST!  :1000::Niceu:

OTHERS

Tteobokki Date - Non spicy? Oh yes please I need to try!

Spoiler

b59f581758bc7cb8f4c03810c187a3785a006c68

To Violinist Chae Song Ah → To My Love Song Ah

Spoiler

031ad1db01c3e5b024773b4d855ae3ad15fa8c5a

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

It's me, the slow one! Finally have time to sit here with my ice cream and watch the finale!! I don't think I've seen many spoilers, but I know it's going to be a good ending...or at least I keep seeing happy looking promotional stills of SA and JY! :heart: Be back in an hr to chat ^^

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Tasty 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

So I wrote a looooooooooooooooooooong essay here (my 2 hour masterpiece of thoughts and feelings!)and then it got lost

:lettalKWA::letalQQ::PikaWutS: 

So I'll discuss tomorrow since it's pretty late where I am! But in short, I loved the ending so much. So many positive feels and I know I said I would be ok with a very realistic open ending, and I'm sure I would have been, but I was so so so so happy with what they gave JY & SA in the story. Maybe it was a little vanilla, but after all they went through, I can accept that. And they did balance this out in some ways which I'll talk about tomorrow!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Ok, I'm back to write my opinions! And I'm splitting up my comment in case it gets lost again :CharmanderOK::laugh:

Episode 16 (Finale) comments - PART 1

I want to say I was such an emotional wreck when I finished this series - but wrecked in a good way!!! Haha, I don't cry, but I was like - all the feelings!! It's probably because the two series I was watching both ended this week and it was 2/2 happy endings. I was not sure how this ending would go and would have accepted a realistic open ending for this series, but I was pleasantly surprised and super happy about most of the super sweet ending for this show. :BulbaOWO:

- I liked that the last episode started with JY telling SA his true feeling again. It just felt like it was the beginning of hope again after a long period of sadness and doubt for the two of them. As for the responses, I liked that SA didn't just accept his feelings so easily, but told him to wait. Not as revenge or a punishment (though it did was a mirroring of his earlier actions), but because having spent time away from her own relationship, SA could see that she also had to take responsibility for her own actions and feelings and she was a part of the reason she felt bad herself. Yay for self-awareness and development! :CharmanderYay:

-I was a little worried when the doorbell rang at JY's house that it would be JK not respecting his space again...but was glad it was HH. To be honest, their fight early on over JK meant that it didn't feel like HH and JY were really good friends in this series? So it was nice to tie up that end and at least make it seem like they were on the road to recovery. :GengarAww:

-On the other end with JK, I'm glad that JK finally stop meddling and realised the right person for her was HH who had always put up with her messy personality. I'm also glad SA put in the work to get over JK. I think JK was able to get between JY and SA because of JY's confused past feelings, but also because of SA's insecurities and her feelings that JK was perfect and better than her in looks, talent, wealth, history with JY etc etc...But that's why I really liked that scene where HN told SA about JK losing her position by Professor Song - I think it helped SA to see that even if people appear perfect, they can still have their dreams crushed. Being an empathetic person, it also helped SA to reach out to JK and I liked where their relationship ended - in mutual respect for one another. :MewHi:

-So happy that SA got into her grad program, but also so happy she choose not to accept it. Sometimes that is the harder path - to reject something that looks like an opportunity, but really isn't right for you! But she set out to achieve a goal and she did it, which is what really mattered. :1000:

-The scene that touched me the most in this episode was not a SA-JY scene (though they made me the happiest!) but the scene where she was offered the job at Kyunghoo Foundation :PiplupCry::wow:  Maybe it's a personal thing because I also work in the arts/culture sector, but that workplace looked perfect for SA with such kind and supportive staff (since the annoying Mr Park left). And it's be a place where she could still conect with music. It actually reminds me of where I work and Cha Young In and team remind me of my own team. I can't say I'm like SA (where is my JY??? :laugh:) but I can definitely identify with her insecurities - I've also asked the exact same question before - what if I wasn't good at the job and have gotten a similarly supportive response, so I could understand just how comforting those words would have been to her. Sometimes even if your job isn't your dream job, having good people around you makes the job worthwhile and enjoyable. It's better for SA to be in an events job with this team than a grad program with those evil professors who would have made her feel worthless....Haha, that reminds me, I was telling my boss about how I lost this long "essay" last night and he was like, "Don't worry you'll be able to write it again from memory, faster and better than before" ...some people always say the right things. So far I'm going ok! :CharmanderYay:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Episode 16 (Finale) comments - PART 2

-Another scene I really liked was the scene with her mum. Throughout the series, she didn't seem that close to her mum. But it was nice to see their conversation reveal that typical Asian parent worry - she was always worried about SA going down this road because she knew that it would be tough and she was frustrated that she couldn't protect her or change her mind about it. But I liked that she knew JY had was able to do that for SA and helped to encourage that reunion between them. :PiplupCry:

- And now I have to talk about all those lovely signs of affection from JY and SA because those are obviously the best parts of the ending. THAT KISS. Everything leading up to that kiss was perfect. I loved how JY wasn't sure if SA had come to that performance. And that he was so nervous when he thought she was knocking on the door, then so crestfallen he saw it wasn't her. Then when it was her, he had such a heartfelt look of joy and hope. And then he was so eager to let her know that he had used her program, that everything had been a misunderstanding because he was over the past, and he wanted her to know, using their language of music that he loved her. This is the stuff of a Jane Austen novel. :wow:

- I also loved how 'mean' SA was to say that she came as a friend because JY looked so completely crushed when she said that, but then so completely stunned and dazed when she said she loved him. I have to say, making KMJ repeat all his confessions at least 3 times each was very effective like a spell! He has a nice voice, so it made that scene all the more better. Thank god this series has not had those old school frozen kisses! They shot it from such lovely angles -from how he pulled her towards him and from her having her arms around him. And they kissed twice in such a dreamy way :love::heart:

-Also backhugs are so damn cute. I don't know why I feel like that's the ultimate sign of affection. But I died when they hugged in that music room before graduation happened. And those wordless proposal was perfect because JY and SA have never needed to say a lot ot understand each other's moods and temperaments.:hearties:

-I know that a lot of people wanted SA to succeed with her violin, but I think this was a story about someone finding themselves, not about becoming an expert at something. It was a story about trying something and learning about oneself from that experience. It was also about picking oneself up again when hitting rock bottom. Lastly, it was a story about having the courage to live life without falling into other's expectations and changing one's mind if the the choice feels right. And also that even if your dreams don't come true in the way you originally wanted, it's not the end of the world, you will find new hobbies and interests and goals. I think we could all be reminded of these things, but this is especially important in Korean culture which has such a focus on perfection, the ultimate root of depression. But I do think that music was a good experience for SA since she met JY out of it! :MewGiggle:

-Ironically I guess Professor Lee was kind of right that SA was going to be really helpful to her husband!  :lettalKWA: Some might see that as not very feminist (and I do think that Asian shows have some element of promoting traditional roles), but I saw the whole message as SA finding things that were right for her. And if her job involved some elements of managing her husband's travel plans, why not? JY would also never treat her as a secretary, as Director Nah pointed out :CharmanderYay:

- Like all dramas, nothing is ever perfect. I do agree with @ktcjdrama who said it was a little rushed at the end and it felt like problems dragged out for weeks suddenly felt easy to resolve. The 2 mains things were: If it was so easy for JY to tell his mum to get divorced, why didn't he sooner? And how would that stop his dad from borrowing money? But I guess if if he had to play piano to get the money, he no longer felt bad about it? The other thing I raised an eyebrow at was the stage mum and child deciding to switch from Professor Song to JK to give her a happy ending. I don't think stage mums just change their minds like that - it felt like it was missing a scene - like the child saying she wanted to quite violin or running away from home etc. Something to give the mother an epiphany. But these less realistic elements were balanced out weirdly by the 3 professors not getting punished in any way for their bad behaviours - that's realistic in that life isn't fair and people who hurt people often get away with it and keep going on that way. :PikaRIP:

-All in all though I loved the ending and felt it was beautiful, poignant and thoughtful and that the series ended well with many good points to outweigh anything else. If it was very sweet, it was well deserved given the weeks of gloom that poor SA endured. I will miss this drama and the amazing chemistry between Kim Min Jae and Park Eun Bin! :BulbaOWO:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

Episode 15

There was a lot of reference to umbrella in this episode which brings the emotion to a peak that's why Joon Young eventually broke down (my interpretation).

The part where he tells Young In Noona about how after the break up he thought that Song Ah would not have an umbrella so he went to her anyway and gave her his. He said he promised her that he'd bring the umbrella every day and will be there when she needed it. And here's the part that killed me the most, he reiterated to Young In that Song Ah is having difficulty, that she's not happy with him. I bawled my eyes out when I watched this cut clip with C-subs. :cry: It's sad but I do enjoy the emotions it brought out from the dialogues now that I understand it which I couldn't when watching it live.

Then at home, JY was holding in well until Mum tells him to bring an umbrella if he's going out for a walk. To me, the "umbrella" was the trigger that he breaks down and cried. 

I can't help but wonder if there was that part of him that wish since he gave the umbrella to her, she would return it and they would see each other again but Song Ah had been avoiding him, and he too, because he decided to practice piano elsewhere. It's also extremely sad that the handkerchief was all he had that's Song Ah's since he lost the umbrella...

I like the scene Dong Yun shared with Song Ah how it was for him when he quit violin, and the scene cut to what she said to Joon Young in regard to Jung Kyung and made her reflect on her her perception of their 15 years bond, and eventually leading her to understand Traumerei to Joon Young is a piece and the one that he could play with his true emotions, not having to "play it right" to impress the others or to score higher marks.

Episode 16

I always love Song Ah for pointing out the obvious to Joon Young. It's right before him but he's blinded by it and what she said makes him want to be different. And for once, he's going to be selfish and tell her he loves her no matter what.

Had to LOL that this time Song Ah makes Joon Young wait. Karma, hey, what's come around goes around although I didn't think Joon Young did it on purpose anyway. Still, it was kind of funny to see this play out in the opposite end.

To be honest, the show spent too much time on the side characters and the "villains" giving the OTP crap that I would have preferred the show steadily, like how it all started in the beginning, showing us the OTP build their relationship, more scenes of them making each other happy before really throwing them into the pit fire. By the time we reach the finale, I find myself not as convinced that they give each other a lot of "happiness" as narrated, as there seem to be more negative scenes (be it received individually or together) than positive that run across my memory when I tried to recall their happy times.

Nonetheless, the writer got her message across to the viewers. She made her points loud and clear about "dreams" through Song Ah and Joon Young. I love some of the dialogues she wrote in particuler what Young In said to Song Ah when she recruits Song Ah again. I love Young In for her wise and pensiveness—her understanding and support is really touching.

As for Joon Young's parents, I expected it's going to be glossed over although I hadn't expected it to be handled with Joon Young telling his mom to get a divorce. It is kind of strange, for the child, to say that to a parent. It's hard to decipher Joon Young's mother's expression as well since we knew nothing about his parents' relationship. I suppose for him to tell his mom this, it means he must not have a good relationship with his father, same for Mom. Since Mom is always the medium between him and Dad, I suppose this means Dad will never contact Joon Young for money...?

Professor Song and Lee - the way the show ended their side-story makes it feel so unsatisfying. At least Professor Yoo reflected on himself (silently), whereas these two will just continue on with their cat fights and never realise their wrong-doings.

As for Joon Young and Song Ah ... well, their love-love scenes are everything that I wish for and even more, there's nothing to complain about. I never thought we'd get a proposal scene with rings and we got one too! Woot! Plus all the photos that poured out after the finale episode ended... what can I say? I'm in my own blissful bubble. The kiss was so good, so much better than the two before. Most importantly, it perfectly depicted their "stage" of relationship. The separation that give rise to the longing and the urgency resulted in a deep, passionate kiss. 💕 Feelsssss.

SBS had never been THIS good. So I am surprised.

b8fd57b155c96c88b8d2f97b83ccf8d186c664e4

d3c561f00a7f9cc5c0359322ea77cd7eec848182

ecdc7e4ea95a554c1cd3f54c787249924cb95e45

source

I really like the above scene and the only vandalism I approve, LOL! I love that Joon Young wanted to have Song Ah's name by his side. It was a cute gesture writing "Planned by Chae Song Ah" below his name. And Song Ah hopping towards Joon Young and he held out his hand (with ring!) holds hers... so swoonworthy just looking at them hold hands and @abs-oluteM so sexy that hand with a ring on. I bet you didn't even stare at it as much as I did 😋

Like JenL said, Professor Lee was right that Song Ah became Joon Young's wife and managing his piano career. It's so traditional I can't say I like it since I am the one that wanted Song Ah to succeed in becoming a professional violinist. I want to see the both of them enjoy playing music together as soulmate on musical level. I wanted the drama "to dream" the impossible for those, in real life, who didn't get to succeed in their dreams. I wanted to be "romantic". This is not to say I disapprove of how the writer let Song Ah find another purpose/dream in life even if she didn't succeed in her first. Even though this isn't what I wish, I like how it all fall into place and nicely done for Song Ah.

Now that we are at the end, I don't actually care about the secondary leads HAHA so I'll end my ramblings here. ^ ^

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

Thank you @JenL @mademoiselle...loved what you both had to say. I feel sad. The best romance I have seen in a while. Even the angst was beautiful :cry:

K netz comments : Source https://netizenkore.blogspot.com/2020/10/naver-tv-do-you-like-brahms-episode-16.html

[Adult Kiss♥] Park Eunbin x Kim Minjae, lips pressed against each other after confirming their feelings ♥ (ft. sweet back hug)

1. [+1428][-4] So I had to endure all the stuffy plots for this scene ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1275][-5] Everyone who refreshed the page 100+ times gather round 

3. [+1012][-3] For this scene, I waited and waited until the epilogue by watching it live. I wonder how I would've felt if it was a sad ending but given how despite Songah and Joonyoung liked each other, they were hurt and upset from others, I think this was the best ending they could've got. Thank you for this ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+994][-4] Mr Writer, this is what a true kiss and true love look like. Well done and I'm sorry for being too critical

5. [+878][-4] I'm proud of myself for watching this live from the pilot episode to watch this scene.

Kim Minjae, offering a couple ring to Park Eunbin and smooches her ♥ (ft. Sungcheol x Jihyun reunion)

1. [+1629][-10] So why were they together this early in the morning?? Why?? I think a huge part has been skipped.... 

2. [+1358][-11] Look at his wit of purposely putting the ring on her right hand because she's a violinist! ㅎㅎ

3. [+1120][-6] I endured all the pain in the world just to see this home-run

4. [+951][-6] I hope they are married and living together somewhere?!!! I hope they're happy 😍❤️❤️❤️

5. [+879][-7] Eunbin and Minjae's chemistry was insane, please someone cast them together again..... I've never seen anyone who suit each other more than these two ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you Junsong I hope you guys are happy forever!!!!!!!! Thank you for introducing my life's drama and actors, goodbye Brahms 

[Final Episode Ending] "With my whole heart" Park Eunbin♥Kim Minjae, taking a step towards a new tomorrow 

1. [+939][-9] This truly was a drama with both heart-fluttering and moving scenes until the end.. ㅠ I heard that the writer-nim prepared for this for 10 years and it was so realistic and gave so much hope to the youth..! Seriously, Brahms was my life's drama and I hope Joonyoung and Songah, along with everyone else, will be happy! Thank you so much!! 

2. [+827][-4] I really liked how they kept talking formally and their lines referred back to lines from the first few episodes, this drama was seriously beyond perfect 

3. [+809][-8] Thank you for everything, I love you

4. [+666][-3] At the start, Songah hopping along was so cute ~ Joonyoung's wit of writing 'directed by Chae Songah' impressed me! They suit each other so well and I'm just sad that it's the end now ㅠ

5. [+594][-7] Writer-nim, you planned this all, didn't you? You shook all the viewers up and wouldn't let us sleep nor predict whether it'll be a happy or a sad ending and instead, made us wait for JoonSsong to do what they missed out on in the last episode ㅠㅠㅠㅠ If that was your plan, you succeeded ㅠㅠㅠ Goodbye Brahms, I will never forget you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 hours ago, JenL said:

I was telling my boss about how I lost this long "essay" last night and he was like, "Don't worry you'll be able to write it again from memory, faster and better than before" ...some people always say the right things.

I envy you for having such a great supportive boss! And your workplace sounds interesting. It’s a place that I would enjoy working at, I think. 

What you’ve written above are basically the same as what I’ve thought. I only wanted to to add that at first I kinda think it was unnecessary to sell the violin. I couldn’t understand why SA needs to sell it because I wouldn’t have done so. It is a friend who had kept me accompanied for many years and I will cherish it. I mean, I would want to play it again once in a while because I love it so much. But after a while, I understand why she needed and wanted to do that. I guess having the violin around will always be a constant reminder and temptation to pick it up again professionally. It’s probably better to have a clean cut. I can now understand why SA chose to do that. I still would never do that though because unlike piano, for me, violin and cello are very personal instruments. There are so much work put into caring it and maintaining it. Each small parts of it are personally picked, changed and installed by myself. 

@mademoiselle I approve the vandalism also, haha. The old serious and proper JY would not have done that, but because of bubbly cheerful SA, he learns to relax himself as well 😁 

You know guys, some people are saying with such a great and natural chemistry of the OTP, and both being single at the moment, very high chance of reel to real 😉😃😆

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

To be honest, the show spent too much time on the side characters and the "villains" giving the OTP crap that I would have preferred the show steadily, like how it all started in the beginning, showing us the OTP build their relationship, more scenes of them making each other happy before really throwing them into the pit fire. By the time we reach the finale, I find myself not as convinced that they give each other a lot of "happiness" as narrated, as there seem to be more negative scenes (be it received individually or together) than positive that run across my memory when I tried to recall their happy times.

Yeah, I know what you mean - I wish there was a bit more to that happy start because it did feel like things got pretty bad real quickly. I wish it had been slightly more subtle and incremental in the bad things that were happening at times. 

As for Joon Young's parents, I expected it's going to be glossed over although I hadn't expected it to be handled with Joon Young telling his mom to get a divorce. It is kind of strange, for the child, to say that to a parent. It's hard to decipher Joon Young's mother's expression as well since we knew nothing about his parents' relationship. I suppose for him to tell his mom this, it means he must not have a good relationship with his father, same for Mom. Since Mom is always the medium between him and Dad, I suppose this means Dad will never contact Joon Young for money...?

The child telling the parents to get a divorce does happen in irl when fighting is really intense and kids are forced to play messengers or parents are abusive? It's sad when parents can't be the parents. I wasn't a fan of JY's mother, to be honest. She didn't feel like much of a character to me...but that's a good theory about how he would get the money from the son through the mother. I guess at least then her shop wouldn't be in danger from him using it for his bad ventures

Professor Song and Lee - the way the show ended their side-story makes it feel so unsatisfying. At least Professor Yoo reflected on himself (silently), whereas these two will just continue on with their cat fights and never realise their wrong-doings.

Haha, have to admit, I read this differently :thinking: It looked like he was disappointed that JY didn't need him to still play well and be well. But maybe I just want to group him with the other terrible teachers. As for the catty teachers, I wanted them to be punished, to learn a lesson, but I guess at least nothing good happened either.  It's just the way it would be in real life most of the time. People always seem to get away with bad behaviour and that's why they keep doing it :HaunterOK:

Like JenL said, Professor Lee was right that Song Ah became Joon Young's wife and managing his piano career. It's so traditional I can't say I like it since I am the one that wanted Song Ah to succeed in becoming a professional violinist. I want to see the both of them enjoy playing music together on as soulmate in music level. 

I feel it's an underlying Asian value, especially in romance dramas. Like you find your career, but don't forget to get married and be by your husband. But in this case, I'm gonna let it slip a little because the job at the nice music centre was tied to managing JY so it's not like she could accept the job, but not help with managing JY, I guess.

I wanted the drama "to dream" the impossible for those, in real life, who didn't get to succeed in their dreams. I wanted to be "romantic". This is not to say I disapprove of how the writer let Song Ah find another purpose/dream in life even if she didn't succeed in her first. Even though this isn't what I wish, I like how it all fall into place and nicely done for Song Ah.

To be honest, a part of me wanted this too. It's nice to see people succeed, especially favourite characters! :CharmanderYay:

But I'm also satisfied that she was just average because a lot of dramas tend to focus on success and so few on finding individual happiness when you don't succeed. Talking to a friend who started violin late in high school and gave it up 4 years later, they said the same thing as Mr Park - the time to catch up is really hard because a lot of people start as small kids. It's not impossible, but the chances of being really good is so much slimmer. So I think if the story had gone down that route, it might have had to be more fluffy/ less serious or slice-of-life in the genre to get her to that point I guess...maybe they also wanted it to be believable to super musical people?

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

54 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I envy you for having such a great supportive boss! And your workplace sounds interesting. It’s a place that I would enjoy working at, I think. 

What you’ve written above are basically the same as what I’ve thought. I only wanted to to add that at first I kinda think it was unnecessary to sell the violin. I couldn’t understand why SA needs to sell it because I wouldn’t have done so. It is a friend who had kept me accompanied for many years and I will cherish it. I mean, I would want to play it again once in a while because I love it so much. But after a while, I understand why she needed and wanted to do that. I guess having the violin around will always be a constant reminder and temptation to pick it up again professionally. It’s probably better to have a clean cut. I can now understand why SA chose to do that. I still would never do that though because unlike piano, for me, violin and cello are very personal instruments. There are so much work put into caring it and maintaining it. Each small parts of it are personally picked, changed and installed by myself. 

@mademoiselle I approve the vandalism also, haha. The old serious and proper JY would not have done that, but because of bubbly cheerful SA, he learns to relax himself as well 😁 

You know guys, some people are saying with such a great and natural chemistry of the OTP, and both being single at the moment, very high chance of reel to real 😉😃😆

Haha, yeah I don't consider myself super lucky in life, but when it comes to workplaces it's been great fun and I feel like I've found that needle-in-a-haystack boss who is like a mentor/friend as well. Cha Young In is literally like the female version of him (minus the smoking :laugh:) and maybe that's why I was so fond of her!

Yeah selling the instrument felt a bit extreme - I don't know how she could let it go so soon having loved it so much? I feel like it would have been good to keep as a reminder and pull out when she was older? I'm not sure how long it takes to forget how to play an instrument...But as a keepsake?  Maybe it was like a breakup and as you said, needed to be clean cut.

Haha, the vandlism was so cute! And I definitely support reel to real! (But only if it's happy forever. Getting together and breaking up hurts more than it never happening :PiplupCry: I was burned by the Weightlifting Fairy couple XD)

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Unboxing Do You Like Brahms OST

JoonSong Timeline (by Twitter & DC gall fans)

2020.06.10 Song Ah received internship acceptance letter from KyungHoo Cultural Foundation

2020.06.21 Joon Young's last concert before he begins his sabbatical year

2020.06.23 Seoryung Uni 60th Concert - JoonSong First Meeting

2020.06.29 First day of Song Ah's internship at KyungHoo

2020.07.04 JoonSong meets at Incheon Airport

2020.07.15 Song Ah's birthday - Joon Young played Moonlight Sonata & Birthday Song requesting to be friends & hug

2020.08.21 Song Ah tells Joon Young she doesn't want to be a friend that doesn't share their inner thoughts
2020.09.XX Start of a new semester + JoonSong confession

2020.10.21 JoonSong breaks up 💔

2020.11.17 Song Ah's Graduation Recital Duet with Joon Young
2020.12.17 Joon Young's Graduation Concert + Getting back together

2021.02.24 JoonSong Graduation + backhug

2021.07.03 Joon Young's Concert Tour + Hug
2021.07.15 Song Ah's 30th Birthday

2021.10.XX Joon Young's Concert Tour and will stop over Seoul a short time
2021.10.20 JoonSong exchange couple rings and Trio performance

===

I saw this on weibo and wanted to share. From the timeline, these two only dated for a month or less and broke up 🤦‍♀️ and then got back together in less than 2 months time! Hahahahahaha they made it look like it's been a century long, lol.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2