Do You Like Brahms? 브람스를 좋아하세요 ? [2020]

9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

It isnt the end is it? Don't they normally show a clip of them each saying good byes?

They did a goodbye at the end right plus there both had their exit interviews on some magazines?

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM I wanna see this from the front! This look like a much much more passionate kiss than what were shown because of Eun Bin's hands and Min Jae had his on her head. Me already imagine how much lips locking this was for them hahaha

Ek_eOhOUYAUDOSy?format=jpg&name=large

LOL at this...

17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

They did a goodbye at the end right plus there both had their exit interviews on some magazines?

Hmm not the same, I thought usually the main characters (4 or 6 of them) should have an exit goodbyes like other dramas. Maybe, just maybe there is one more...

Oh oh, and this. He lets her touch/feel his chest (heartbeat) but no to the BTS staff

No, I'm not shipping... but this is not helping... thank god it is all over.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

By the way before I forget , wanna thank @mademoiselle for that pretty medal/ badge that we all got during the Brahms festival. It was her design.  It really is a nice memento for me to remember this beautiful OTP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

There’s something I tell you. There’s something... Look at the way he hugged her before they took the group photo. He buried his head into her shoulder and his right hand is basically clutching her shoulder into him. There’s “some” thing.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Dance with Me Tonight

img.gif

source

Can this gif go into the club for dance?

BTW, it's not over yet I guess because they should be attending SBS Drama Awards. They won't be walking the red carpet together, not impossible but rare, they'll at least be sitting at the same table and maybe win a Best Couple award. Although Min Jae might also be nominated for Couple Award with Romantic Doc 2 co-star, hahaha. He had been asked in the interview who he wants to win the award with and he answered anything he's given.

@ktcjdrama Nooooo stop. I'm trying NOT to fall for this ship. Hahaha.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

There’s something I tell you. There’s something... Look at the way he hugged her before they took the group photo. He buried his head into her shoulder and his right hand is basically clutching her shoulder into him. There’s “some” thing.... 

of course I think there is something...you know me so long ...i rarely ship couples IRL . But somehow this couple gives me some interesting feeling. Check the thread ship where I collect all their BTS 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

A summary of the episode titles:

Ep.1: Traumerei: Dream

Ep.2: poco a poco ~ slowly, gradually

Ep.3: innig ~ heartfelt

Ep.4: non troppo ~ not too much

Ep.5: accelerando ~ increasing the speed

Ep.6: raffrenando: controlling the speed

Ep.7: inquieto ~ restless, unstable

Ep.8: con fermezza ~ firmly, steadily

Ep.9: dolce ~ with sweetness

Ep.10: sotto voce ~ quietly like whispering

Ep.11: fermata ~ hold the note

Ep.12: da capo ~ from the beginning

Ep.13: arpeggio ~ broken chord

Ep.14: a tempo ~ return to original speed

Ep.15: GP (General Pause) ~ sudden rest for all

Ep.16: crescendo ~ gradually increasing in volume

Looking back, I really didn't enjoy ep.11-14, almost close to the point of dropping the drama, tbh. Like I said before, I wondered if the drama would be better written as a 12-episode drama, but anyway, ep.16 was so great that I can forget about the overdone angst. Maybe I will have a different view from a rewatch, because looking at the titles above, it's clear the writer has thought out the progress/development. But for now, I think I will still skip those episodes if I do a rewatch... :laugh: Seeing this couple's honey-dripping gazes is my feel-good vitamin.

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha, you should include ep11 because that's when they have held hands and the super sweet bus scene (last honey before SBS feeds us bitter ghourd).

Oops, I must’ve meant 12-15 then... haha, how can I not watch their day trip to his hometown. The bus scene was one of my most top favorite scenes of them. 

• Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

17 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oops, I must’ve meant 12-15 then... haha, how can I not watch their day trip to his hometown. The bus scene was one of my most top favorite scenes of them. 

How many favourites do you have? Bus scene is definitely a fave of mine. Its one of the rare moments where they aren't so physically distant or polite with one another and is more like a couple lol. The adoration from Joon Young to Song Ah was done so well in that scene. I wish there were more because that would be one of Joon Young's happiest time with her (which weren't a lot after they officially got together).

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

How many favourites do you have?

- Vanilla Flavored Kiss

- walk by the lighted wall with hands bumping

- when JY waited for her to pick her up in front of KyungHo, not exactly first date but first appointment together? 

Well, basically when they were smiling and grinning to each other, hahaaa

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama You meant this, right?

473501259d379a5145cd4eeda7b762b27da21b6b

Although I haven't really thought about my top favourites, but... these also came into mind:

The first vanilla date's smile

e3b614a386617fc7ef542e5e01e54b30491c404c

And this!

Spoiler

He can't contain his happiness at Min Seong telling him Song Ah really really likes him

2a343028435caf04e398152179dadfd34055aa55

764aba1a34f3ffc76c97968936883f7d44523b75

I think I can conclude that I'm susceptible to Joon Young's dimpled smiles hahahahahahahahaha

-----

I just read that there was a deleted scene where JY tells SA he purposely dropped the piano sheet book in episode 1 scene. This scene will be included in the DVD.

Also to be included are the deleted scenes which had been shared online, a hug scene (outside Kyunghoo) and JY buying the rings.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

@mademoiselle Omo! He looked sad to say goodbye....sniff is this like closure BTS for us? The last few BTS scenes really showed how they enjoyed each other's company

edit to add: This one really fuelling my ship

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle Omo! He looked sad to say goodbye....sniff is this like closure BTS for us? The last few BTS scenes really showed how they enjoyed each other's company on set.

Yeah I think this will be the final since they all said their goodbyes. He does look sad and man, don't want to personally spread crumbs but when Eun Bin said the OTP will be happy (blah blah blah can't really tell exactly what she said) and Min Jae said "getting married", and Eun Bin nods "Yes, married to Joon Young"... and and and...that reaction/expression ... what is that??? LOL.

Kim Min Jae, snap out of it! Drama is over. I think this boy now is either chasing Noona OR trying to get out of his character. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah I think this will be the final since they all said their goodbyes. He does look sad and man, don't want to personally spread crumbs but when Eun Bin said the OTP will be happy (blah blah blah can't really tell exactly what she said) and Min Jae said "getting married", and Eun Bin nods "Yes, married to Joon Young"... and and and...that reaction/expression ... what is that??? LOL.

Kim Min Jae, snap out of it! Drama is over. I think this boy now is either chasing Noona OR trying to get out of his character. LOL.

yes...IKR ...I just saw the translations. :smile:

Spoiler

I did say on the shipper thread that he has a crush on noona for sure. I cannot tell if it is mutual , since she's more reserved / less transparent with her feelings , and generally is very sweet in all her BTS. But it does feel like she's not so guarded with him and enjoys teasing him. Maybe got hope for my ship :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@abs-oluteM OK. On re-watch it didn't seem as suspicious but he did seem "down". LOL LOL.

Spoiler

I think it might be one-sided. My impression is Eun Bin is generally very friendly, sweet person and treats him like a brother. Contrary to the way he hugs her at the wrap up, she's the one comforting him and acting like no biggie Sunbae it's just another wrap up... that's the vibe I got. She didn't even cry like Park Ji Hyun, even Min Jae is feeling down in this clip (although he was happy it wrapped up in the previous Making).

What's your favourite scenes, @abs-oluteM @JenL @cherrhys88 @im0202 @ssteph??? 

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3

Awww I’m gonna miss them so much....

Yeah, I also think it’s one-sided. PEB after all has many more dramas under her belt and more used to saying goodbyes to her character and her co-stars. 

He said “thank you” with a question mark when EB confirmed getting married with JY... :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Hello Brahms watchers!

I just finished the final episode last night and OMG AHHHHHHHH! Back later to write up my thoughts - basically it's all :love: for now.

Anyway, business first. 

I am here to share about an upcoming forum game that will be part of Jang Haven's upcoming 100th day celebrations!

This game is organised by members, with members, for members and staff to get to know one another better! Check out this thread for more information to sign up!

P/S: If you have been silently following along the Brahms thread, we hope you will join in and start chatting. So many good ones this season that we can't stop talking about and we would love for you to join us! :MewWave:

• Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM OK. On re-watch it didn't seem as suspicious but he did seem "down". LOL LOL.

Reveal hidden contents

I think it might be one-sided. My impression is Eun Bin is generally very friendly, sweet person and treats him like a brother. Contrary to the way he hugs her at the wrap up, she's the one comforting him and acting like no biggie Sunbae it's just another wrap up... that's the vibe I got. She didn't even cry like Park Ji Hyun, even Min Jae is feeling down in this clip (although he was happy it wrapped up in the previous Making).

What's your favourite scenes, @abs-oluteM @JenL @cherrhys88 @im0202 @ssteph??? 

I am still on episode 2. I am very slow lol, I try to watch Startup too.

My favorite scenes

1a8942ab4297ad7d2f5e6a63133dd955625342ba

26606809e9e184308e3b1e882183a12e5c167a61

I have questions

1. Is Jung Kyung's name inspired by Traumerei?? Hyun Ho talking about it

2. Why Joon Young says he doesn't want to play Traumerei anymore? He doesn't like Traumerei?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

@ssteph keep posting cause I love reliving the scenes. This is thus far my favourite romance for 2020. 

Without giving too much away, Traumerei links JY & JK's childhood. Your questions will be answered as the episodes go.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@ssteph I like those two scenes too. The scene where Joon Young said he knows Song Ah's name earns him +5 points from me because people always screw up my name in real life and some doesn't even bother correcting themselves when corrected. And the other scene was a huge step forward for them because Song Ah made the initiative to approach Joon Young. *squeallllll*

SBS just released this:

The best scenes chosen by Park Eun Bin & Kim Min Jae

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2