Do You Like Brahms? 브람스를 좋아하세요 ? [2020]

Finished watching with subs, and it's waaaaay past midnight haha... I stayed up to watch because I will have a full morning tomorrow. I'm dying to find out what happened for the ending and don't want to wait till afternoon. We got what we wished for, thank goodness... I won't write much now since I have to rush to bed, and thankfully I can go sleep peacefully knowing how it ends. I'll be back with more thoughts tomorrow as soon as I can spare the time to post. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Of course I cannot stay away from this thread, haha... I have about 10 minutes, let me quickly share my thoughts so that more thoughts can surface later. 

I said before that I am glad this drama is ending but am also sad to let it go... let me revise that... I don’t want this drama to end!! Watching these two smiling and grinning to each other is like my vitamins for feeling good. I really don’t mind more episodes of their lives in school/foundation or whatever, showing support and love for each other. Don’t mind seeing some problems and struggles for them to face individually or together, just please be done with the double love triangle (Well, it is done now). That, I think is what hurt this drama around 3/4 of the way. Although to be fair, that’s the theme of the drama given the title. So I was actually thinking, maybe this drama would have been better written for a 12-episodes instead of dragging and recycling the same push-pull of the love triangles. It was emotionally draining even for me as a viewer.

That said, I am glad everyone is happy in the finale. I will say that the finale is quite well done although I won’t deny there is a feel of rush with the wrap-up. It’s like suddenly everything became so easy to handle/solve. It is rather sad, but not unfitting that it took the death of Chairman Na for the trio to begin patching things up. Everyone is eventually given the trio performance although for quite an opposite reason/occasion. 

I have to go now. Will be back with more thoughts, but let me just share my favorite scene from the finale. Sure I love the hugs and kisses, but it is actually the shot of JY’s signed  album cover side by side. From a serious face, he is finally all smiles, so freely, and outdoor with sunshine. I teared up seeing that. I can’t do a screenshot anytime soon, but if @abs-oluteM have time, can you maybe help to capture and post it here? 😁 TIA 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama I don't wanna let them go...8 weeks of magic for me. It has been a long time since I have loved and felt a romance like this so much. 

Someone on twitter captured it ...my heart 

From this

Ekxy-bVXEAA9egB?format=jpg&name=900x900

to this

Ekxy_s1WMAAqrLi?format=jpg&name=medium

I am crying seeing these goodbye BTS stills

Spoiler

Especially this one

Ek0LBuLVkAAXNxH?format=jpg&name=large

Their kiss scene was the last shot to be filmed . I can imagine all the emotions that went into it

• Heart Eyes 5

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

8 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Their kiss scene was the last shot to be filmed . I can imagine all the emotions that went into it

You shippers are so lucky with this couple. Sooooooooooooo many crumbssssssssss.

I am quite done with shipping business, otherwise I will board the ship. But seriously, that kiss... so real okay! No kidding! I really won’t be surprised if datings news is confirmed hahahaaa

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@NiteWalker Of course finish already. You said to inform you when it finished & had good* ending.

*In this instance, it's better than we all had hoped, right @abs-oluteM Hahahahahaha :eeeee:

@abs-oluteM My baby boy all grown up. Can kiss so well. :CubShy: He's going to go off kissing more women passionately from now on! 

ok la....i will bing over the weekend....cause next monday im on leave muahahahahaha.....today im crazy over my baby Song YiRen latest drama - Professional Single

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

*In this instance, it's better than we all had hoped, right @abs-oluteM Hahahahahaha :eeeee:

I was definitely very pleased with the finale as much as I was cursing at the angst in the earlier episodes.  

Maybe I can get more crumbs for my ship in 2 hours as the new BTS will come out then , :lol:...I think  I am shipping on my own...the captain @SilverMoonTea already abandoned ship . She is busy with her Dol Dol Sol Sol

@NiteWalker I will be busy with Ruyi  ...:smile:

• Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

32 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

SBS making it hard for me to let them go...my fave is this one

IKR!!! Never before have I ever seen a broadcasting station promote their couple so much!! This is crazy....

My fave is the second one, the colour picture of them sitting down, both of them leaning towards the other :wow:

Can you just imagine how long they have their hands locked and intertwined while taking those different photoshoots?? 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

IKR!!! Never before have I ever seen a broadcasting station promote their couple so much!! This is crazy....

SBS really push the promotions for this two ALOT...almost all the BTS and stills are focused on them

@SilverMoonTea hello , hello - I am the one paddling the boat :shocked:. I can't remember the last time I actively ship a RL couple . Rarely in fact- usually I would just join the thread for fun. This Brahms couple definitely gives me good vibes in their BTS that I keep unconsciously looking for stuff

...but I think it is a sign. Whenever you open a ship thread at the start of the drama , you sure drop the drama :1000:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle interesting that she gave her left but he asked for her right? Deeper meaning - asking her to be his wife?

He proposed to her, but it's on the right hand because she is a violinist. She plays the violin with her left hand. Joon Young has always thought of her as a violinist first and foremost. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

He proposed to her, but it's on the right hand because she is a violinist. She plays the violin with her left hand. Joon Young has always thought of her as a violinist first and foremost. 

oo so it was a proposal! I am always confused because SK couples  like to get these couple rings and I wonder if it was just to say they were in a relationship. :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

BTS is here!

Kyaaaaaaa ~ they kept sitting together so closely on the piano bench! :heart:

@Tofu @abs-oluteM I was thinking maybe it is both couple and proposal (engagement) rings because I thought normally guy propose it's only ONE DIAMOND ring, and that is meant for the girl. But then I google just now and it says "in some countries" it is common both men and women wear it. :thinking: Also, since both are already wearing rings, so no need to buy/get wedding rings right? Hahahahaha... so confusing! 

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2