Who Rules The World 且试天下 [2022]

NiteWalker

Iron Feng Lanxi is way too good.... Is there any man out there like FLX???

And on the top of that, this man is hot..

@mademoiselle he will get his black hair back maybe...i don't know...

Somehow i don't want him to go to martial world leaving everything in this world because that will be too much of a loss according to me...but I know my wish will not be fruitful 

• Like 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Are you watching this too @Tofu?

I have only finished episode one so far. Right now, I have so many dramas I'm watching so I have to wait until my watch list clears up a bit. 

But I see all the comments about the buns! The person I talk to on Twitter even complains about the bun too. :lmao2:

• Like 3

@NiteWalker @movingwheel Hahahaha, well, I don't even need to pick -- I prefer Iron Hei Feng Xi because when he's Hei Feng Xi, he gets to put his hair down! :lmao2:

@Tofu I was telling myself to go slow but then I got over/used to the Wuxia bit and actually liked Feng Xi / Lan Xi more than Yan Po Yue so I just kept on watching and I ran out of episodes to watch! Now I'm going to try to let it accumulate again. I think it's because we were given the options - and visually he's just so much more beautiful with hair down. It's not just him, even his brothers I dislike their buns.

16 hours ago, movingwheel said:

he will get his black hair back maybe...i don't know...

I saw from one of the final trailer that he has white hair so I think he might be stuck with it

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@mademoiselle did you see yesterday's episode???? i thought there will be drum rolls and what not before his identity is revealed as Feng Lanxi... !!! but it was soo straight forward...

but i think there will be drum roll when we will get to know about Feng Xiyun....

Come to think about it , in the title track before the start of episode.. when they show YANG YANG , first it was him in Hei FengXi outfit and a shadow on water as Feng LanXi... but when its Zhao Lusi , they show a shadow of a queen.... I am not able to share the screenshot since I am in office but i think u can go back to check it... 

• Like 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

On 4/24/2022 at 8:49 PM, movingwheel said:

by the way , have you seen the officially released music video where they are at war? They shot for like 4 months for this. Huang Chao fighting BFX !

it has a lot of extra scenes.... YY as a Warrior and King !

The Song is too good !!!

Yes, the battle scenes look amazing so I can see why it would have taken 4 months. They did a great job pairing each scene with the tempo of the song.

By the way, I am reading the novel. Some things are kept the same in the drama, but a lot is different as well. 

On 4/24/2022 at 8:49 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha hey, lovely to meet you here! Yeah, all for YY... I usually don't watch C-dramas. Kdramas have kept me busy enough.

Haha, lovely to meet you here too! I mostly watch K-dramas, but right now, it's only Our Blues. I occasionally watch C-dramas if I like the plot. (I also feel like I should learn more Mandarin.) I like both YY and ZLS so I can't pass up this pairing!

======

~ Spoiler ~

I absolutely loved this whole part with Master Tiayin. They really can't deny their destiny with each other and are indeed bounded together forever. How FLX admits his love for BFX is one thing he cannot ever cut off was beautifully done.

Edited by peperomia
Typos and updated Twitter posts.
  • Like 3

@peperomia the way they portrayed this taiyin sequence. it was amazing ! and i love how FLX passed it with flying colors. he does not hold himself responsible for his mother's death. it is wise. he knows himself pretty well. it shows. and the realization - that BFX is the only thread he wants to embrace - melted my heart. Where do we find a guy like that ? :D

That mentor is going to create nuisance.I wonder what he will say when he knows her identity. plus considering the spy network  fountain adobe has built , it is kinda weird for him not to know her identity.... plus did not she give ehr away when she told that she entered that secret place where photos of all emperors of dadong were placed? can anyone enter without being royalty?

@NiteWalker YY was trending with Black and White Robe last night.

• Like 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

51 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i think they always your best enemies is always yourself :)

Indeed…Black Foxy gave us a meaningful life lesson here. :smile:  The need to win the chess game with yourself was well done. 

25 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

the way they portrayed this taiyin sequence. it was amazing ! and i love how FLX passed it with flying colors. he does not hold himself responsible for his mother's death. it is wise. he knows himself pretty well. it shows. and the realization - that BFX is the only thread he wants to embrace - melted my heart. Where do we find a guy like that ? :D

I agree. I think these were the best scenes of FLX so far. They fleshed out his character very well - from his need to deal with his mother's death to inevitably choosing between two paths. When he cut off all the strands that stood in his way, but for BFX, I think it basically meant he has already chosen and given up the world for her.

36 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

That mentor is going to create nuisance.I wonder what he will say when he knows her identity. plus considering the spy network  fountain adobe has built , it is kinda weird for him not to know her identity.... plus did not she give ehr away when she told that she entered that secret place where photos of all emperors of dadong were placed? can anyone enter without being royalty?

If I could have it my way, I prefer that FLX always knew BFX is FXY just like he did in the novel. I think I would be disappointed if the drama didn’t follow that. But if he doesn’t, I agree…I can’t imagine he wouldn’t have figured it out when she talked about the 8 virtues from the Dadong Pagoda.

• Like 2

Has anyone watched episodes 17? When FLX and BFX were talking about his aspirations on top of the tower, she saw a sketch drawn by him on the wall…

spacer.png

She asked him what it was. He didn’t know what to say at first, but responded that when he first met her, he felt their fate would be intertwined forever, but she turned out to be a problematic person. If you look closely at the sketch, the young boy and girl appears to be in noble clothing. His hair is in a top knot. He seems to indicate that they first met on palace grounds with her as Princess Xi Yun. I’m going to go with that he’s always known she is FXY (at least by now), but does BFX knows that he knows? Does my question make any sense?? LOL.

17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

😭😭😭😭 I'm so happy when Hei Feng Xi appears with hair down. So handsome!!!

Have you seen episodes 15-16? He looked especially handsome at Mount Wu. I like this natural shot of YY as HFX.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

thank you so much for this explanation ! i could not understand what exactly it was initially....so writer just gave away that he knows !!!! oh my god , he knows...!!!! this is going to be so much fun !!!!

Haha yes! I'm on the side that he has always known she is FXY. I think he finds joy in toying with her that he doesn't know by purposely bringing FXY up and seeing what her reaction is. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, peperomia said:

Have you seen episodes 15-16? He looked especially handsome at Mount Wu. I like this natural shot of YY as HFX.

Yeah, that's the episodes I was SO HAPPY and then devastated he has to go home so soon! Can they just eloped? :lmao2: I don't like his white hair look later so I'm annoyed they keep putting him in buns.

2 hours ago, movingwheel said:

@peperomia  thank you so much for this explanation ! i could not understand what exactly it was initially....so writer just gave away that he knows !!!! oh my god , he knows...!!!! this is going to be so much fun !!!!

Is this different from the book? How did FLX find out in the book?

===

Ok, incoming rant from episodes I watch last night!

Other than how handsomely gorgeous YY is, I enjoyed the scene where the King scolded the Queen for ruining the ritual. But! The Queen is so stupid. I swear. I mean, the King has already revealed he knows everything but she and her son still want to test the King's patience. There's only so much/many times the King can play dumb in front of his staff... he already said he wants to save "face". And that he fought hard against all odds to make her a Queen and still these two dummies catch no balls.

She's also very cruel (to her eldest son), which makes me question how can the King loves someone like her.

• Like 2