Others Entertainment - Grapevine

NiteWalker

15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I've seen the drama. It was... refreshing because she's doing house chores for payment. I dig that idea. LOL. I thought I'll let you guys know there's an SP episode out. Who else do you think is into this?

I've the SP downloaded so I can check back to report whether I like it or not.

The kiss in the drama was very cute. In the train. They have a scheduled hug every week which I found it a bit weird hahaha... 

The SP I think married life with baby right? Yeah if you like it, tell us.

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The SP I think married life with baby right? Yeah if you like it, tell us.

I actually quite like it! As I watched the SP I began to remember some of the topics that were brought up in the original drama. The SP also raises some too such as why women must change their surname after marriage, maternity/paternity leave and even COVID-19.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New drama to take over the timeslot for The Devil Punisher 

Cast and main pairing TBA . Basically sounds like a Noona romance? 34 yr old CEO female and 27 yr old hairdresser male. Something about maths. LOL :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

16 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMdid u watch Signal J version? I think will have special. I was looking for the drama, but I think they take down from free streaming sites.

Yes i did . I watched all 10 episodes on a very long flight. Ooo what is this special about ?

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

• 2 weeks later...

Remember when @NiteWalker said she didn't know who Steven Sun was @SilverMoonTea and I said, "Don't worry, he's not an important actor, he hasn't played a lead role or anything..."

Well, I jinxed it :laugh: SETTV is giving him the lead role in second season of "Here Comes Fortune Star" which is I think a spin off (different actors) from first season where the main guy was Lego Li:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLrBTiuFNmB/

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

4 minutes ago, JenL said:

Remember when @NiteWalker said she didn't know who Steven Sun was @SilverMoonTea and I said, "Don't worry, he's not an important actor, he hasn't played a lead role or anything..."

Well, I jinxed it :laugh: SETTV is giving him the lead role in second season of "Here Comes Fortune Star" which is I think a spin off (different actors) from first season where the main guy was Lego Li:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLrBTiuFNmB/

hahaha...well i guess u are not jinxing it ....its more like you brought him some luck....it might just be his break hahaha

:cool:

• Haha 2

The main pairing for Taiwanese drama, Love is Science? (Drama to take over from Devil Punisher) is going to be Christina Mok and Wu Nien Hsuan. He's quite young and new, so no idea who he really is, but people say he's a good up-coming star. Hmmm they look good together, but not sure if I'll watch it yet.

WFc6NU8.gif

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2

@JenL - I'm not familiar with those actors either. I will need to look into the storyline for that drama. I can't believe Devil's Punisher has been going on for this long. I will need to finish it now that it's over (or almost over). Haha! 

@NiteWalker - He was so young when he had his child, wasn't he? I remembered the birth of his child came out of nowhere and no one really expected it. I remember hearing about there being issues, but I didn't realized it has been going on for this long. That sucks that both parents are not able to come together to work on their issues for their son. Even if they don't like each other, they still have to work together so they can equally be involved in their son's life and also so their son doesn't grow up without a mother/father. 

32 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker - He was so young when he had his child, wasn't he? I remembered the birth of his child came out of nowhere and no one really expected it. I remember hearing about there being issues, but I didn't realized it has been going on for this long. That sucks that both parents are not able to come together to work on their issues for their son. Even if they don't like each other, they still have to work together so they can equally be involved in their son's life and also so their son doesn't grow up without a mother/father. 

im not too sure either...i knew it came out when the mother came out and said that she is preg and just gave birth and the father was hint hint then suddenly bomb its Mike Angelo....back then i only started to know him from Raak Boon 1 and then Raak Boon 2 was airing when the things burst out.....

he came out to admit that the child was his and he will take full responsibilities of it, and there is no wedding news in between the two of them...

• Insightful 1
  • 1 month later...

This sounds creepy. Lols maybe will try cos its Shirasu Jin.

One day, Nana, who has always wanted to get married, has a fateful encounter. Unfortunatey, she had to endured violence since the marriage, so she decied to kill her husband and put his corpse in a freezer, but things aren't always like one want as she finds out when he comes back... ~~ Adapted from a manga of the same name.

@jeijei

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif