Jirisan 지리산 [2021]

stroppyse

i am upset after today's episode..... how can these two people not having any romantic angle when they both care so much about each other....there should have been something.... that's the only thing missing in this story.... anyway keeping logic aside about how KHJ could hold the phone.... the phone call and their meeting broke my heart.... **Sob**Sob**

• Like 3

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

Ep14 takes us one step closer to understanding what actually transpired back in 1991, and why the ex-residents are targeted today. 

In 1991, the village was actually split in opinion. A good majority wanted to accept the relocation compensation, but did not say anything in the face of KJG's immovable stance to protect their hometown. Ultimately, the only ones who truly wanted to stay were Kim Sol and LSW's families, while the rest, including Officer Kim's father were merely paying lip service to KJG, as evident from the covert signals they gave each other during the meeting. From Kim Sol, we now know that in addition to his parents, LSW's father died too. As such, it would appear that some of the men including Kim Jin-deok and Officer Kim's father plotted to sabotage the village so that everyone would agree to leave. When Kim Sol and LSW's parents continued to hold out without backing down, they were attacked and killed to clear the way for the rest to receive compensation. With this in mind, it now makes sense why LSW was party to the killings, along with the only other person who was a victim in the 1991 incident, which can only be Kim Sol.  As such, the killers working in tandem were the ones whose parents lost their lives back then.

At the moment, all suspicions point to Officer Kim - from the SMS Kim Sol received to go to Black Bridge valley at 3PM, to him sending the herb collector back to the mountain in search of jangsaeng doraji broad bellflower herb. However, I believe these are all just red herrings. We know that Officer Kim keeps close tabs on the people in the town, as noted by his deputy. Just before Officer Kim went on patrol and met the herb collector, he was making notes (per C-subs) that

1. the youngest child of the hardware store was hospitalised for chicken pox
  2. Grandpa Hwang's cultivator broke down

Based on that context, it is very possible that he wanted to obtain the broad bellflower herb which is famed for its medicinal properties, in hopes it will help the hospitalised child, hence his purpose in approaching the herb collector covertly.

Working with the theory that he is not the killer, I then believe that the reason he is looking at the 1991 migration list is because he too is noticing how so many of them have died. At the time that Kim Sol met KHJ in Black Bridge valley, Officer Kim was on his way to an aged care facility, where LYS's grandpa appears to be based on the preview. We know too that the lady hiker was suddenly hospitalised and thus not at the Black Bridge valley at the specified time. I now wonder if he too saw the pattern, and made arrangements to move those who were still alive to safer facilities so that the killer could not get to them? If so, his SMS to Kim Sol seems telling, that perhaps he too, has started to suspect the younger man of the killings, but is still protecting him as he used to when they were children, hence sweeping the incident with the van under the rug as an accident. If that were the case, who was attacked in the vision KHJ saw back in 2019? Was it the lady hiker? Does it then mean that the visions showed what could happen, but it is possible to actually avoid it if they managed to prevent it in time?

Even if it were true, unfortunately, the killer is currently one step ahead of them. He knew that KHJ was on to him, but deftly misdirected him to Officer Kim instead, while finding out what KHJ knew. The blood-splattered phone in the vision was his in the first place, which led KHJ to mistakenly believe that he was the intended victim. Likewise, he overheard what KHJ told SYG about the attack in 2020, and adjusted his plans accordingly. It is only a matter of time before Officer Kim confronted him and I wonder if the bloodied hand in the preview is an outcome of that meeting.

Mystery aside, my heart ached so much for them the moment they finally meet, one disabled, the other a spectre trapped on the mountain, her trying to grasp his hand, something that used to be second nature in their interactions, but no longer able to do so. Similarly, him following her all the way as she is carried out of the mountain, then continuing to stand at the bridge and see her off when he could no longer follow is painful to watch, while his realisation as to what it bodes for SYG being able to see him, and his subsequent desperation to warn her away, flatlining with the toll it took on his physical body, is heartbreaking. Being him physically pushed to the brink and SYG at risk, will any of them survive? I am afraid to think what KEH considers a healing drama...

• Clapping Hands 3

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

步步惊心, 长相思, 琅琊榜之风起长林, 平凡的荣耀, 大鱼海棠, 九州缥缈录, 风声, 剑雨

Ice Kacang Puppy Love, Garden of Evening Mists

Mother, 空から降る一億の星, Ouroboros

7 hours ago, liddi said:

At the moment, all suspicions point to Officer Kim - from the SMS Kim Sol received to go to Black Bridge valley at 3PM, to him sending the herb collector back to the mountain in search of jangsaeng doraji broad bellflower herb. However, I believe these are all just red herrings.

I too believe he is not the man we’re looking for. I still think it is Kim Sol. Sadly KHJ shared too much too openly with him when he wasn’t even sure yet who the man he was actually looking for. He trusted Kim Sol just because they have had a few more interactions compared to Officer Kim. 

We still have 2 episodes but KHJ is already flatlining... I don’t know how to feel about that 😔

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Aaarggghhh! When Hyun Jo finally managed to touch the walkie talkie, by his sheer will, why didn't he tell her she would be the killer's target? Every show does this😭 They spend time spewing unimportant stuff which no one is going to listen to. You must give people a reason! Of course she is not going to leave the mountain without knowing why. And now she does not even know she is in danger!

On 12/4/2021 at 9:28 PM, ktcjdrama said:

I cried so much this episode because of JGY... He can’t be the mystery guy. Crossed him out already. What happened to LYS was simply an accident. Very tempted to blame the lottery girl, but I guess it also wasn’t her fault? 2019 was indeed the summer with many sad things. 

On 12/5/2021 at 1:32 AM, liddi said:

I now know too why Oh Jung-se was cast in the seemingly innocuous, lightweight role of JGY... his portrayal of JGY's range of emotions is nothing short of phenomenal. Standing ovation.

Of course we must blame the lottery girl. If she didn't go looking for her ticket, the team would have completed all the rescues without Yang Sun having to go out. I hope the period to claim the prize has expired!!!

That aside, glad I was not the only one wondering why Oh Jung Se took this role 😂

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I too find it difficult to accept the logic that KHJ was able to suddenly (out of desperation) pick up the walkie-talkie with his hands and talk to SYG. I know this is a supernatural genre after all, logic can be thrown out the window, but the show can still go the way of him using sticks and stones to make the walkie works...? 

Haha, that was my thought too! He can hold a twig and press the numbers! Perfectly reasonable within the rules setup. Maybe KEH didn't think of it? 🤣

It's good though that Il Hae and Gu Yeong heard Hyun Jo too. Hopefully this makes them "believers" and it will be easier for them to work with Yi Gang to solve the mystery.

I agree too that Officer Kim is not the killer. I did entertain the thought that he could be working with Kim Sol, but decided against it. Anytime something is too obvious, or we are directed so clearly to it, it is likely the opposite. And that's where I'm a little frustrated by Hyun Jo. He's not very smart in this drama isn't it? He is sincere and hardworking (doing the rounds to talk to people and find clues), but he doesn't have the "street smarts/savvy" of a good detective.

A question I have is why did Yi Gang blame Hyun Jo for her grandmother's death?

Yi Gang's grandmother - I've seen her in 4 dramas this year - Mouse, Squid Game, HTCCC, Jirisan - she died in all of them!

P.S. Sorry Liddi, didn't see that you had already posted the EP14 Sneak Peek earlier. I watched the episodes late so was not scrolling the earlier posts to avoid spoilers. Thanks for the list of victims too.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Clapping Hands 3
7 hours ago, liddi said:

Being him physically pushed to the brink and SYG at risk, will any of them survive? I am afraid to think what KEH considers a healing drama...

My guess:

• Hyun Jo will wake up when he learns that the killer has been caught. His mission on the mountain would be accomplished and his soul can return to his body.
  • Yang Sun's body has not been found. Maybe she was rescued but had amnesia. Happens all the time 😂

• Haha 3

I agree that KHJ is way too quick to trust Kim Sol after catching him at the exact place and time stated by the killer. Perhaps it also has to do with Kim Sol's glib explanations. I still wonder why Officer Kim messaged him to meet at the same time stated in the caller ID restricted SMS HJO received. Was it to hint that he is on to him? Or is it to distract him while he relocates the woman to safety?

KHJ as a spirit doesn't appear to be able to move much faster across the mountain. You're both right about the fact that he should have used twigs or stones to activate the walkie-talkie. I will give him a free pass though and say that he was panicking and did not think it through. I also doubt that he knows the impact it has on his physical body from contact with items not native to the mountain.

@Chocolate LYS being found at the 11th hour, possibly recuperating as an amnesiac Jane Doe in the same hospital as HJO would be awesome despite the ridiculousness of the premise, if only to see JGY find happiness once more. KEH-nim, please? There should still be time to reshoot the scenes if that was not part of your game plan from the start! Love the idea of having the lottery ticket expired after all the heartbreak she caused due to her incessant search. KEH-nim? This one too please?

SYG's grandma and friends boarded the ecology evaluators van at KHJ's suggestion, because they had many things to carry and their driver had gone to deliver food to the fire department, leaving them with no transport. As such, his well-meaning recommendation was the reason they were on the van at the wrong time. 

I thought PIH and JGY only heard static and not KHJ's voice over the walkie-talkie. But definitely, if they could hear him, they would be far more convinced of the supernatural happenings. As it is, they already appear to trust her, despite how far-fetched her requests may be.

Since we have 2 episodes left, my guess is KHJ is resuscitated after that, but the toll on his body is so great that it is no longer viable to keep him on life support. The group of people on the peak of the mountain are very likely his parents and family, who have come to say their final goodbyes. It is possible that as foretold by the shaman girl, KHJ's spirit will never be able to leave the mountain, even after the killer has stopped. In which case, the healing KEH has in mind could be SYG dying and be able to finally reunite with him, their spirits continuing on as mountain guardians. Regardless, hopefully she will be kind and allow KHJ to recover in time once the killer is stopped, as the preview of him opening his eyes seem to indicate. I really want to see them scale the mountains together hand in hand once more, protecting the mountain they love as well as each other. Perhaps even having a date at Sonbawi Rock at the end, bringing them full circle back to Ep1, when SYG scoffed at the couple who went on a hiking date there :heart:

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

It's good though that Il Hae and Gu Yeong heard Hyun Jo too. Hopefully this makes them "believers" and it will be easier for them to work with Yi Gang to solve the mystery.

Did they hear him? I thought all they heard was static. 

He's not very smart in this drama isn't it? He is sincere and hardworking (doing the rounds to talk to people and find clues), but he doesn't have the "street smarts/savv

Or maybe it’s us having watched too many crime dramas... 🤔

A question I have is why did Yi Gang blame Hyun Jo for her grandmother's death?

I can understand in pain one tends to find someone else to blame. HJ is a convenient person to blame, because I think YG sort of knew he would understand her...?

Yi Gang's grandmother -

I am watching her in Gentleman & Young Lady, a weekender. Not a likable person. Pretty sure she won’t die at the end 🤣 Only good people dies while those evil irritating ones don’t die so easily. 

That thought about LYS also crossed my mind. Remember the rule that no body found/seen means no confirmed death? 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

13 hours ago, liddi said:

If so, his SMS to Kim Sol seems telling, that perhaps he too, has started to suspect the younger man of the killings, but is still protecting him as he used to when they were children, hence sweeping the incident with the van under the rug as an accident.

This part about writing off the van as accident. It wasn't clear, was it? That the incident was already written off as accident but he still asked from KHJ the list. Or that he has received the list from KHJ and eventually reported it as accident. I actually thought that it was the former, that it was already reported as accident, but he still asked for further information from KHJ, suspecting something and trying to investigate on his own.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

On 12/5/2021 at 12:28 AM, ktcjdrama said:

I cried so much this episode because of JGY... He can’t be the mystery guy. Crossed him out already. What happened to LYS was simply an accident. Very tempted to blame the lottery girl, but I guess it also wasn’t her fault? 2019 was indeed the summer with many sad things. 

I'm so heartbroken for JGY TT_TT (KEH killed two more beloved characters *gasps* I just hope these two will be the last one she killed off). If only we know what consequences our actions result in... This lottery girl didn't think that her action would cause someone her life but it did unfortunately.  

@liddi many thanks for the migration list! I"m gonna have to go over that list again soon while opening asianwiki to jog my memory of who is who :nervous:

• Sad 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

18 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I too find it difficult to accept the logic that KHJ was able to suddenly (out of desperation) pick up the walkie-talkie with his hands and talk to SYG. I know this is a supernatural genre after all, logic can be thrown out the window, but the show can still go the way of him using sticks and stones to make the walkie works...? 

This..I agree -.- Unless KEH in the future episodes explain how this could be so :idk: 

6 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Yang Sun's body has not been found. Maybe she was rescued but had amnesia. Happens all the time 😂

Yes please..although then it would turn into a makjang drama ahhahahahaha

1. So how did the criminal/s find out that Ghost HJ was telling YG the time and place of the upcoming murder? Did YG by any chance repeat out loud what Ghost HJ told her? Because the other 2 rangers couldn't even hear Ghost HJ's voice out of their walkie talkie. 

2. I wonder if the criminal/s also saw Ghost HJ talking to YG. If yes, then it means s/he/they will die soon HAHAHAHAHA 

3. I'm still not writing out the ex-chief (hahahahah just because I want to be right for once). But also, maybe the 3 guys were accomplice - Se Wook + Kim Sol + Woong Soon? 

4. So what's with the items found in the black ridge valley? Were they always there? I wasn't paying attention but I thought they're showing us that the rangers found them there, and then HJ remember seeing them when they're lost there with YG...but then later also showed how he remember someone? (Kim Sol?) said that there's nothing there??? Oh man I can't remember..so confusing. 

Anyway..gotta go over the migration list Liddi posted again~

@Chocolate the web I usually use for kdrama streaming also playing up a lotttt...it's stopping frequently to the point sometimes I have to refresh or what not. Also one of many reasons I've only been watching one kdrama recently. 

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SnowBlob The killer is targeting all the residents who migrated, and YGT whose cable car plans brought about the tragedy in the village.

We don't know whether the killer actually saw KHJ's spirit... but if he did, looks like he is also at risk himself, which would make saving KHJ simpler :cool: My take is that during their conversation, SYG repeated what KHJ told her about the location and time of the next death, which the killer overheard.

The items found at Black Bridge valley shelter are trophies the killer collected from each murder - Sgt Kim's military dog tags, snapped rope, Granny Geum-rye's hiking shoes, Choi Il-man's snake trap etc. These were meant to be retrieved by the support team from other stations, but the killer removed them from the cave before the support team arrive, which led the rangers to assume another team had cleaned up before their arrival.

Speaking of the migration list, I am still hung up over the unlisted #13 from the original list KHJ saw. Since the herb collector was specifically targeted, I assume that he is #11 Kim Seong-guk. The preview says that there are 3 survivors left excluding Officer Kim and Kim Sol - which should be LYS's grandpa, the lady hiker HJO and Hwang Gil-yong who survived the attempt at Jeonmukgol. In which case, the family of Officer Kim is unaccounted for in the list. Is his family the unnamed #13?  

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

1 hour ago, liddi said:

@SnowBlob The killer is targeting all the residents who migrated, and YGT whose cable car plans brought about the tragedy in the village.

Ahhh... duhhh.. yes of course.. YGT wouldn't be in that migration list since he wasn't 'migrating'. I confused the migration list with the 'hit' list. Then I supposed the killer/s included KHJ name on the hit list probably because he threatened the success of his/her/their killing mission? 

Also, then the killer/s removed the trophies because they were accidentally found by HJ when they got lost?? 

Oh..I thought officer Kim's father died due to the accident already? Not sure about the mother though. 

Gahh...I think Asianwiki isn't really updating their characters with names. Can't really find a Hwang Gill Young there..and a few others I think :jiminbtssigh: Talking about a 'Hwang' ... There's someone with a surname "Hwang (Hwang Joo Ho) who is working at one of the offices.. Hahahaha..don't think he's related to this Hwang Gill Young? :laugh:

• Insightful 2

@SnowBlob Yes, KHJ and SYG accidentally stumbled upon the killer's trophies when they took cover in Black Bridge valley shelter. 

I don't recall it mentioned that Officer Kim's father died... do you remember which episode it was? If so, there is no explanation why the herb collector was targeted. As such, I am inclined to think he is Kim Seong-guk from the list, and Officer Kim's family unaccounted for except for the mysterious #13.

Yes, thus far Hwang Gil-yong is not credited in Asianwiki even though we have met him in Ep8 when SYG asked him about having seen KHJ's spirit before his accident. I don't think ranger Hwang who was among the ones who found LDW's body, is related to him though. Too many common surnames in the drama, making us look at every other person with beady eyes! :laugh:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, liddi said:

I don't recall it mentioned that Officer Kim's father died... do you remember which episode it was?

Don't trust my recollection though ... my memory on kdramas details is either so short-lived or jumbled up :laugh: I think in ep 13 or 14, when HJ was talking to... Kim Sol I think. Kim Sol was telling HJ how a few black ridge valley people died and these include his mother and Officer Kim's dad would died because of accident; and then his father who committed suicide. I think Kim Sol said something along that line. 

8 hours ago, liddi said:

Too many common surnames in the drama, making us look at every other person with beady eyes! 

Can't help it~~ 2 more eps to go and I would like to believe that we have somehow encounter the killer/s already and not just once or twice but many times. Now everyone except the core rangers is a suspect! GAHAHHAHAHA

• Haha 2

@SnowBlob Kim Sol was talking about Lee Se-wook's father who died in an accident in Black Bridge village, not Officer Kim's. From the preview, we will learn more about that death. I am inclined to think Kim Sol's father did not commit suicide as well, but was probably killed and made to look like a suicide. If Kim Sol found out or actually saw it happen, I am not surprised he is out for vengeance.

Yup Yup. Looks like the core team are all in the clear. I doubt that we will see a previously unseen character pulled out at the last minute - would be very disappointed if that did happen. Can't believe we have 2 eps left. 4 more days to go!

• Insightful 2

48 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

EP 13 & 14 BTS - Premiere in 98 min 😂

Can't wait! I wish they were more generous with the BTSes - just one a week is not enough... gah!

• Haha 2

EP 13 & 14 BTS - Premiere in 98 min 😂

@Chocolate After crying so much over Ep13, the BTS turned it all into a comedy - the wailing lion, the running cheetah, the stone statue :laugh:

• Haha 2

@liddi maybe the row of number 13 is empty simply because there is no entry and 12 is the last entry. If you notice, there is a number 14 and 15 too under 13 (right after HJ flipped to the page). It’s probably a record form with all numbers filled in. However, what I am wondering about is that there were 14 people standing gathering beside the well. If 2 died by accident, 1 by suicide, there should only be 11 entry of those leaving the village. Do you know what’s LSW’s father’s name? 

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama You're right! It does look like the numbers 13 -15 are just part of the list. Thank you for pointing that out!

I think the migration list entries are based on head of the families, not individuals. Therefore, spouses would not be counted.

In Ep14, there were 15 people when they held the meeting to reject the compensation money that day, including Kim Sol's parents and LSW's father. However, there is only one unidentified man standing next to LSW's father but Choi Sang-gyeong, Hwang Gil-yong and Kim Seong-guk are unaccounted for. The herb collector previously mentioned "Mr Jang, [Choi] Gi-yeong, and Mr Hwang" as those who saw KHJ's spirit and died or almost died, which means he is definitely not Choi Sang-gyeong or Hwang Gil-yong. Either way, I am still stuck with 1 name "Kim Seong-guk", and 2 possibilities - the herb collector or Officer Kim's father.

1. Choi Il-man                   volunteer ranger   (victim #6)
2. Lee Jong-gu                  volunteer ranger   (victim #3)
3. Kim Jin-deok                volunteer ranger   (victim #4)
4. Kim Nam-sik                 ranger                  (son Sgt. Kim was victim #1)
5. Lee Jae-geun               LYS's grandpa         (LYS was attempted victim #7)
6. Seo Geum-ja                (victim #2)
7. Granny Geum-rye         (victim #5)
8. Heo Jin-ok                   lady hiker
9. Hwang Gil-yong            volunteer ranger   (attempted victim at Jeonmukgol)
10. Jang Hak-su               volunteer ranger    (died at Mujin valley)
11. Kim Seong-guk            Officer Kim's father, or herb collector who died in Ep14?
12. Choi Sang-gyeong       (related to Choi Gi-yeong who died in Oerae valley Mar 2020?)

The herb collector has to be from Black Bridge village since he was targeted twice. Assuming the migration list is complete, does it then mean that Officer Kim's father did not migrate either? But if he didn't, where was he? We know he is still alive in 2002. I'm confused. Either way, hopefully all this will be cleared up in the last 2 episodes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, liddi said:

11. Kim Seong-guk            Officer Kim's father, or herb collector who died in Ep14?

If it’s of any clue, Kim Sol’s mother’s name is Kim Seong Suk. Saw it on Asian Wiki cast list. Are they related? So Kim Sol and Officer Kim are cousins. 

• Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama I don't know anymore. Kim and Lee are very common surnames, so I don't really know whether both of them are meant to be related or not. Hopefully it's explained this week. 2 more days to go!

• Like 1

Watch: Jun Ji Hyun, Joo Ji Hoon, Oh Jung Se, And More Remain Cheerful Despite Difficult Filming Conditions For “Jirisan”

Watch: Jun Ji Hyun, Joo Ji Hoon, Oh Jung Se, And More Remain Cheerful Despite Difficult Filming Conditions For “Jirisan”

Dec 9, 2021
by S. Nam

tvN’s “Jirisan” released a new behind-the-scenes look at its intense action scenes!

Spoilers

The making-of video begins with Joo Min Kyung and Park Hwan Hee laughing while filming, despite the difficulty of the scene. Joo Min Kyung throws herself onto the ground, not holding back in the slightest. Meanwhile, Oh Jung Se also immerses himself in his role, desperately searching for Joo Min Kyung.

In the next scene, the cast gathers together at a water tank set for filming where they create heavy fake rain and winds to simulate a strong storm. Oh Jung Se dives into the water without hesitation, and the rest of the cast follows suit. Later, Joo Ji Hoon jokingly mentions Oh Jung Se’s method acting when he sees the other spacing out before filming.

On the mountains, the actors are busy running across the forest in order to film their rescue scenes. When Joo Ji Hoon walks over, Jun Ji Hyun asks accusingly, “Is he not running?” Joo Ji Hoon explains, “Our relationship isn’t good right now because you said, ‘You killed my grandmother!'” Jun Ji Hyun suddenly recalls the scene, and Joo Ji Hoon jokes, “I should be moving, but it’s [a little awkward between us].” Jun Ji Hyun also congratulates Oh Jung Se for his win at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards for Best Supporting Actor. She teases, “Since you won Best Supporting Actor, something should have changed.”

After a serious scene, Sung Dong Il sets a hilarious mood on set by jokingly cursing at Oh Jung Se for fake crying. Oh Jung Se plays along and apologizes profusely. Later, when Jun Ji Hyun keeps stumbling over her lines, Oh Jung Se and Jo Han Chul can’t hold back their laughter.

While filming with fake snow, Jun Ji Hyun gets excited and tries to throw herself onto the snow, but it isn’t as satisfying as she expected. She also gets playful and throws a snowball at the director, who replies that there isn’t time for a snowball fight. After she falls into the snow for one of the scenes, the director walks over to help her up while laughing. Jun Ji Hyun jokingly asks, “Director, are you embarrassed of me? Why are you laughing? I can’t do this. I can’t do this shoot.”

Despite the nature of the scenes, the cast remains cheerful the entire time while filming. Sung Dong Il collapses after running up the mountain, and Oh Jung Se talks about how Sung Dong Il ran so fast he couldn’t catch up. Sung Dong Il explains that it’s because he also has the duty of performing CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) on Joo Ji Hoon.

Check out the full making-of video below!

cr. Soompi

• Like 4