Jirisan 지리산 [2021]

stroppyse

@laurisse We don't know for certain. KEH's works have barely any romance in them, and even if there is, it is usually subtle, taking a back seat to the main plot. SYG's words at the end of Ep5 seem to hint at some unspoken words between them, which could indicate her feelings for him. Fingers crossed that KEH will keep her promise that this is a healing drama, with both of them meeting again by the end and SYG able to express all that she intended to say to him. We shall see.

• Like 3

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

步步惊心, 长相思, 琅琊榜之风起长林, 平凡的荣耀, 大鱼海棠, 九州缥缈录, 风声, 剑雨

Ice Kacang Puppy Love, Garden of Evening Mists

Mother, 空から降る一億の星, Ouroboros

29 minutes ago, laurisse said:

I hope so. I'm just kind of worried that the writer will make the ending into a cliffhanger just like what she did in Signal. And Signal still doesn't have a season 2! :PiplupCry:

@laurisse I hope not, especially since the alternate title to Jirisan is "Cliffhanger" too :shocked2: KEH-nim, please be kind! And yes, we are still waiting (im)patiently for Signal S2, especially seeing the J-adaptations have already given us a movie and SP this year :cry:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

Serial Killers, Changing Seasons, And Nature: 3 Key Things To Keep An Eye On In 2nd Half Of “Jirisan”

Serial Killers, Changing Seasons, And Nature: 3 Key Things To Keep An Eye On In 2nd Half Of “Jirisan”

Nov 20, 2021 by C. Hong

tvN’s “Jirisan” is moving into its second half this week!

Written by Kim Eun Hee (“Signal,” “Kingdom”), “Jirisan” is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun and Joo Ji Hoonas rangers at Mount Jiri National Park who uncover the truth behind a mysterious accident on the mountain.

Spoilers

Who is the serial killer on the mountain?

Spoiler

sung-dong-il-jirisan1.jpegjo-han-chul-jirisan1.jpegoh-jung-se-joo-min-kyung-jirisan.jpeg

The biggest question in the second half of “Jirisan” is the true identity of the serial killer on Mount Jiri.

Kang Hyun Jo (Joo Ji Hoon) is a former military officer who becomes a mountain ranger after seeing mysterious visions of accidents on Mount Jiri. Over the course of the first half of the drama, he realized that these incidents are murders being disguised as accidents, and vows to find the culprit.

After he and Seo Yi Kang (Jun Ji Hyun) are nearly killed, Seo Yi Kang returns to Mount Jiri and learns that one of the other rangers might be responsible for the crime, throwing suspicion on characters like Jo Dae Jin (Sung Dong Il), Jung Goo Young (Oh Jung Se), and Park Il Hae (Jo Han Chul).

Changing of the seasons

Spoiler

jun-ji-hyun-jirisan1.jpeg

One of the key points of “Jirisan” is seeing the beautiful scenery and landscapes of Mount Jiri, which is the tallest mountain on the South Korean mainland and plays a significant role in Korean literature, art, culture, religion, and history. So far, the drama has shown the colorful fall foliage of autumn, the green canopies and fierce typhoons of summer, the beauties and dangers of snowfall in winter, and the terrors of wildfire season. Viewers can expect to see more changes of the seasons as the drama moves back and forth between the past and the present and shows the mountain rangers dealing with natural disasters like floods, rainfall, snowstorms, and more.

Coexistence of humans and nature

Spoiler

joo-ji-hoon-jirisan1.jpeg

The third key point in the drama is the continuation of the stories of the people who have visited Mount Jiri over the years. Mount Jiri has served as both a place of suffering and hope throughout its long history.

Countless wars have been fought there since the Three Kingdoms period, and independence fighters took refuge there during the Japanese colonial period. Mount Jiri is not just a mountain for climbing, but a place where people bring their stories and aspirations. Some people might have lost family members there, while others made happy memories there.

The mountain is also a “character” in the drama, as Kang Hyun Jo believes that his visions are a “gift” from the mountain so that he can save the lost and stranded. Viewers can look out for what mysterious visions the mountain will show him next as he gets closer to tracking down the killer.

Episode 9 of “Jirisan”airs on November 20 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Oooh, holding hands! 😍🤪

Joo Ji Hoon Holds Jun Ji Hyun’s Hand After She Worries About Him In “Jirisan”

Nov 20, 2021 by E. Cha

Get ready to feel the butterflies on the next episode of “Jirisan”!

Penned by “Kingdom” writer Kim Eun Hee, tvN’s “Jirisan” is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun as Seo Yi Kang, a top ranger at Mount Jiri National Park, and Joo Ji Hoon as her rookie partner Kang Hyun Jo, who is hiding a supernatural secret. Together, the two rangers begin to uncover the truth behind mysterious accidents that occur on the mountain.

Spoilers

Spoiler

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Kang Hyun Jo looks exhausted as he carries a rescuee down the mountain on his back.

Meanwhile, Seo Yi Kang—who is normally more passionate than anyone about rescuing people on the mountain—looks deeply unhappy and concerned, raising the question of what has her acting so different from usual.

Joo-Ji-Hoon2.jpegJun-Ji-Hyun2.jpeg

Although Seo Yi Kang has always feigned indifference towards her new partner and bickers with him at every opportunity, she is unable to hide how worried she is when Kang Hyun Jo appears to have injured his leg. After Kang Hyun Jo takes a seat, she carefully checks out his injury, revealing just how much she actually cares about the other ranger.

In the final photos, Kang Hyun Jo takes Seo Yi Kang’s hand with a playful smile, and she seems to begrudgingly allow it as she looks up at him with an unreadable expression.

Jun-Ji-Hyun-Joo-Ji-Hoon.jpegJun-Ji-Hyun-Joo-Ji-Hoon-2.jpegJirisan1.jpeg

To see more of the chemistry between the two partners, tune in to the next episode of “Jirisan” on November 20 at 9 p.m. KST!

Source

• Like 3

Jun Ji Hyun, Oh Jung Se, And More Embark On A Rescue Mission To Find Go Min Si In “Jirisan”

Nov 20, 2021 by L. Kim

tvN’s “Jirisan” has shared new stills from the upcoming episode!

Penned by “Kingdom” writer Kim Eun Hee, tvN’s “Jirisan” is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun as Seo Yi Kang, a top ranger at Mount Jiri National Park, and Joo Ji Hoon as her rookie partner Kang Hyun Jo, who is hiding a supernatural secret. Together, the two rangers begin to uncover the truth behind mysterious accidents that occur on the mountain.

Spoilers

As Seo Yi Kang couldn’t go up the mountain herself, the rookie ranger Lee Da Won (Go Min Si) became her legs. A mysterious person wearing black gloves approached Lee Da Won, and judging from the “ranger” sign on their arm and the way she greeted them in a friendly manner, they’re one of her teammates.

It is becoming increasingly clear that the murderer they’re trying to find is actually someone close to them. New stills show the rangers working diligently to find the missing Lee Da Won. In particular, Seo Yi Gang’s expression is twisted with guilt and anxiousness because Lee Da Won disappeared while helping her. The playfulness is long gone from Jung Goo Young’s (Oh Jung Se’s) face, and he looks determined to find Lee Da Won. Police officer Kim Woong Soon (Jeon Suk Ho) also comes to the scene, hinting the seriousness of the situation.  

jun-ji-hyun-11.jpg

oh-jung-se-21.jpg

jirisan-3.jpg

jirisan-4.jpg

To find out if the rangers find Lee Da Won, tune in to the next episode of “Jirisan” on November 20 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source

• Like 3

What a devastating episode to watch, to see what I fear the most unfold before my eyes. My heart lost hope little by little as increasing signs of foul play is revealed, up to the moment she is found, and her condition relayed back to the station. Even then, I clung on to the last sliver of hope until the sight of her body being carried down to the station and her bagged bloodied belongings drove home the reality that we had really lost her, bringing me to tears. WhyYet I should have remembered who the scriptwriter was, and this can only be the beginning of the relentless death knell that she is sounding. Then even before I managed to collect my emotions, SYG' attempts to go into the mountain had me tearing up again, seeing her bereft of anyone she could trust, fueled by guilt that she had indirectly sent LDW to her death, desperate to reach the one person she wanted to see.

We are not spared in the past timeline, ominous signs looming even in the midst of what should be happier moments. Much as I love the sweetness of JYG and LYS's climb up the ridge and their subsequent agreement to meet her mother, I cannot shake off the dread that the worst is around the bend, and their happiness will soon be cut short. Likewise PIL's dazed look as he comes out of the clinic has me fearing that all might not be well with his newborn. From the looks of it, Chief Jo is on the verge of quitting to try and reconnect with his daughter who has returned. Could it be he had been estranged from his family due to his overwhelming commitment to his work, and neglecting his family in the process? Then the disquieting portent with the collapse of the mountain spirit flag, the indication that the killer has claimed another victim in the distressed female hiker, and our introduction to the infamous Black Bridge village and the strange happenings there. On the other hand, the crotchety ex-chief now-guide is a such pleasant surprise, passionate about conserving the mountain, wise and clearly a good friend and mentor. However, I too fear for him as he goes head-to-head with the now-deceased YGT and his cable car plans. By the same token, could that be the real reason YGT was targeted in the end? Which brings me back to my original theory about the killer trying to protect the mountain in his twisted way.

Speaking of the killer, it is extremely troubling that he is in the know of the marker locations from LDW's notes, and leaving his markers in lieu of KHJ's. Will this lead to misdirection, luring SYG and anyone else to exactly where he plans to kill them? It is also telling that he appears to be very well-versed in how to set up the markers. Is it based on LDW's notes, or is he already very familiar with such methods of communication, being the one to first tell SYG and KHJ about it in the past? However, we now know that KHJ can be heard by those who could see him, which gives us hope that he may somehow be able to speak to SYG going forward, and foil the killer's plans. Capt. Jo's reaction when being treated as a suspect is unfathomable as well, almost resigned in his attitude, making no excuses nor explanations. We know that he is definitely not the one who killed her, so why is he keeping quiet? Could he be protecting the killer while trying to stop others from getting hurt? Yet who could it be? 

Edited by liddi
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

:letalQQ: I didn’t expect that. I should, but I didn’t expect that to happen only halfway the drama...

Spoiler

I like the actress Go Min Si, and I like the character LDW... so sad. It’s murder for sure. Someone pushed her. I still don’t think it is Capt. Jo though, even though she was clutching his gloves. My guess is that he gave the gloves to her just as she was leaving, or someone planted it there. The person who pushed her had his gloves on.

It’s staring to drive me nuts about who the mysterious murderer is. 

• Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama I really liked her character too, and was hoping she would stay alive longer. It is pretty much certain Capt Jo didn't push her. His gloves had a red lining and he was wearing the blue ranger uniform, unlike the person who was gloved while pushing her and wearing black. What I don't understand is the purpose of removing her handphone from her body and placing it at a different location. Was the original recording of the conversation longer, including the real killer, and was cropped, and the Capt. Jo's gloves planted to implicate him instead? No idea yet...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

OST Part 6 "Stay" is released. Do the lyrics mean that KHJ does not survive? :cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, liddi said:

What I don't understand is the purpose of removing her handphone from her body and placing it at a different location. Was the original recording of the conversation longer, including the real killer, and was cropped, and the Capt. Jo's gloves planted to implicate him instead?

I am pretty sure the pair of gloves was planted, although I don’t know whether one can make a dead hand clutch something tightly. I would imagine when someone’s falling, he/she will by reflexes open up the hands to grab onto something.
As for the phone, I think the murderer wanted her body to be found? Wasn’t that place indicated by the “fake” signal SYG followed, which we later learned it was set up by the murderer, not by KHJ. Sigh, the special effect team overdid the dripping (flowing?) blood from the phone though 😔

I too think there might be more to the recording. Could it has been tampered with at the police’s hand while it was being checked? 

😭 I feel so bad for SYG. How devastating must she be with what happened to LDW...

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Insightful 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Watching this after Ep9 just breaks my heart even more... 

Watch: Go Min Si Is Adorably Impressed By The Attention To Detail During Tour Of “Jirisan” Set

Watch: Go Min Si Is Adorably Impressed By The Attention To Detail During Tour Of “Jirisan” Set

Nov 20, 2021
by C. Hong

tvN shared a special tour of the set of the drama “Jirisan”!

Written by Kim Eun Hee, “Jirisan” is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun and Joo Ji Hoon as rangers at Mount Jiri National Park who uncover the truth behind mysterious accidents on the mountain.

Go Min Si plays Lee Da Won, a newbie mountain ranger who joined in 2020 and looks up to Seo Yi Kang (Jun Ji Hyun) as her role model. In the video, Go Min Si gives a tour of the following sets: the past and present Haedong Ranger Station, the present-day hospital, and the Bidam Shelter from the past. (The drama skips back and forth between late 2020 and 2018-2019.)

Go Min Si gets excited at seeing the tapes in the video room set and says, “This is where Yi Kang sunbae trusted me with an important request. She gave me cameras to set up on the mountain too.” On the Haedong Ranger Station office set, she points out Jung Goo Young (Oh Jung Se)’s seat and says, “This is a good spot for him, as he can observe whether his juniors are hard at work or not.” Just like her character, Go Min Si fangirls over Seo Yi Kang’s seat and says, “It’s an honor to be able to sit beside her.”

In the Haedong Ranger control room set, she points out the attention to detail such as the display boards containing information on wind speed, precipitation amount, and more. She explains, “This is where really serious discussions happen, like, ‘A terrible thing is happening on the mountain!'” She takes the center spot and pretends to answer the phone, although her character is too junior to ever do that on the show. She says sheepishly, “I always wanted to do that.” She also takes viewers behind-the-scenes a little as she points out that the hospital set is just across the hall from the Haedong Ranger Station set, allowing the cast and crew to move seamlessly between the sets.

For the tour, Go Min Si visits the sets of the past Haedong Ranger Station and Bidam Shelter for the first time, as her character does not join the national park service until 2020. She says, “I think that when we filmed on Mount Jiri in Jeolla Province, the ranger station really looked like this!” Taking a look at the inside, she comments, “The station has gone through a lot of development.” She adds, “Somehow, this space makes my heart ache.” Her attention is caught by the fireproof clothes and exclaims, “I want to wear this too! I want to film while running through the flames too! Director, please let Da Won do that too!”

Go Min Si is equally impressed by the realism and attention to detail of the Bidam Shelter, including scratches that tourists would make by carving their names and dates into the wood, the food shelves with prices labeled, and the retro-style phones and calculators.

Check out the video below!

cr. Soompi

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

@Chocolate Thank you for sharing the Ep10 sneak peek. Seeing JGY studying hard for the National Competency Standards qualifications might explain why he was troubled when LYS brought up the meeting with her mother, worried he might be judged due to his lack of qualifications.

@ktcjdrama The dripping blood does seem excessive, unless we are given to believe that LDW's head was that badly bashed in due to the fall. There are some speculations that perhaps the killer might be Capt. Jo's yet unseen daughter, which might explain why he is protecting the killer. If so, could it be the lottery girl who had been appearing in random places in the past? And is the purpose for the killings to get back at the mountain which had effectively broken up their family because of her father's dedication to his work? Speculations speculations.

• Insightful 3

I quite like @liddi’s speculation that it is Capt Jo’s daughter. The killer in black seemed to be lean and small framed. Plus, a killer within or closely-related to the core team is more interesting/heart wrenching. It seems remote though.

Was HJ’s army colleague the first death? How old was Capt Jo’s daughter? She looked like a school girl in that scene when her lottery ticket flew away. If she was that familiar with Mount Jiri, she could have used that time to cultivate a better relationship with her dad instead of waiting for him to come home, a bit cynical, I know 😏

I don’t really like Kim Sol as the killer because he seems to be too much of an outsider. He seldom appears and we don’t care too much about him. Even if he is the killer, I don’t think I will be too sad or even try to understand his reasons. But I didn’t know he knew of the signals! Is that him in the screenshot? See, I can’t even recognise him!

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
1 hour ago, liddi said:

There are some speculations that perhaps the killer might be Capt. Jo's yet unseen daughter, which might explain why he is protecting the killer. If so, could it be the lottery girl who had been appearing in random places in the past? And is the purpose for the killings to get back at the mountain which had effectively broken up their family because of her father's dedication to his work?

That’s a great point. She is the one character mentioned that we haven’t seen yet. And being a ranger’s daughter, she should know the mountain well enough. However, I couldn’t understand her logic, how making the mountain a less safe, problematic place could make her father be less dedicated to the job. In fact, it will only make the father even less willing to leave because there are still work to do. But, Capt.Jo definitely has something to do with these strange things happening, just by his coincidental day-off’s. We just don’t know what and how yet. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Insightful 3

MTDzeiV.gif

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

But, Capt.Jo definitely has something to do with these strange things happening, just by his coincidental day-off’s. We just don’t know what and how yet. 

Haha, if it ends up with Capt Jo as the killer, KEH is going to say, I have you so many clues but you refused to believe! Just like the parable of the man waiting to be rescued from a flood lol.

Spoiler

The flood water rushed over the roof and swept him away. Unfortunately, he quickly drowned.

The next thing he knew, he had reached heaven. The man shyly asked, “God, why did you not save me? I believed in you with all my heart. Why did you let me drown?”

A few moments passed and finally God replied, “I sent you a pick-up truck, a boat and a helicopter, and you refused all of them. What else could I possibly do for you?”

Source: https://www.murrayledger.com/opinion/the-parable-of-the-flood-and-the-covid-19-virus/article_0f67dd5a-fab4-11eb-acaf-07ec8d3fd7d1.html

• Haha 3

@ktcjdrama @Chocolate If it were really the daughter, I don't think it was to make her father less dedicated to his job, but to defile the very place her father gave his life to protect and prioritised over his own family. Another thought occurred to me. What if Capt. Jo's gloves were not planted by the killer, but by Capt Jo himself? When LDW was pushed off the cliff, she was holding nothing in her left hand, yet Capt. Jo's gloves were grasped in her left hand when her body was found. There are two possibilities. The killer could have planted it to frame Capt. Jo, though how could it have been retrieved from him since he was wearing them, unless he had multiple similar gloves, one of which was taken by the killer. That would explain why Capt. Jo's eyes widened when he saw the bagged gloves. The other scenario is that Capt Jo found LDW's body, and planted his gloves to divert suspicion away from the killer on to himself. If it were the 1st scenario, the daughter as a suspect could still work due to her vindictiveness towards her father. If it were the 2nd, it is very likely he was trying to protect his daughter from being apprehended. Speculations speculations.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

59 minutes ago, liddi said:

@ktcjdrama @Chocolate If it were really the daughter, I don't think it was to make her father less dedicated to his job, but to defile the very place her father gave his life to protect and prioritised over his own family.

Oh! This is the complete opposite of the earlier thought that the killer was trying to protect the mountain. I think I need to make a list of the people killed. In addition, those cases visualised by HJ are also not all murders, or related to this main killer.

59 minutes ago, liddi said:

Another thought occurred to me. What if Capt. Jo's gloves were not planted by the killer, but by Capt Jo himself? When LDW was pushed off the cliff, she was holding nothing in her left hand, yet Capt. Jo's gloves were grasped in her left hand when her body was found. There are two possibilities. The killer could have planted it to frame Capt. Jo, though how could it have been retrieved from him since he was wearing them, unless he had multiple similar gloves, one of which was taken by the killer. That would explain why Capt. Jo's eyes widened when he saw the bagged gloves. The other scenario is that Capt Jo found LDW's body, and planted his gloves to divert suspicion away from the killer on to himself. If it were the 1st scenario, the daughter as a suspect could still work due to her vindictiveness towards her father. If it were the 2nd, it is very likely he was trying to protect his daughter from being apprehended. Speculations speculations.

Capt Jo looked quite shocked and genuine when he received the news that Da Won was dead. Thus I think the second scenario is not likely.

Another possibility - Capt Jo thinks it is his daughter and seeks to protect her, but the killer is someone else! The killer is caught and Capt Jo and daughter's relationship is HEALED! 😂

How about JGY? Is he totally not possible as the killer?

:lol: I agree with this tweet! But then there will be no show hahaha.

• Haha 3

Joo Ji Hoon And Jun Ji Hyun Sense An Uncanny Aura On The Mountain In “Jirisan”

Nov 21, 2021 by S. P

tvN’s “Jirisan” has shared new stills from the upcoming episode!

Penned by “Kingdom” writer Kim Eun Hee, “Jirisan” is a mystery drama starring Jun Ji Hyun as Seo Yi Kang, a top ranger at Mount Jiri National Park, and Joo Ji Hoon as her rookie partner Kang Hyun Jo, who is hiding a supernatural secret. Together, the two rangers begin to uncover the truth behind mysterious accidents that occur on the mountain.

Spoilers

Seo Yi Kang and Kang Hyun Jo are in the midst of their search and rescue operation in the new stills. However, the bleak and eerie atmosphere surrounding the mountain is enough to give anyone goosebumps. As expected, the pair of rangers also sense the strange air and pay close attention to their surroundings. Relying on the single beam emitting from their flashlight, they draw curiosity from viewers as they peer cautiously inside a cave. It remains to be seen if the two rangers will discover any clues that will aid them in their search.

Joo-Ji-Hoon-Jun-Ji-Hyun-1.jpegJoo-Ji-Hoon3.jpeg

Seo Yi Kang and Kang Hyun Jo aren’t the only ones who have picked up on Jirisan’s strange aura. Jung Goo Young (Oh Jung Se) and Park Il Hae (Jo Han Chul) sport perplexed looks on their faces, appearing at a loss as they helplessly face the mysteries of the mountain despite being skilled rangers who once responded to emergency situations faster than anyone.

Oh-Jung-Se-Jun-Ji-Hyun.jpegJo-Han-Chul.jpeg

Previously, the long-time Jirisan resident Lee Moon Ok (Kim Young Ok) warned Seo Yi Kang that something ominous was about to happen in the mountain village. However, one online streamer secretly entered the village and while filming, witnessed a strange light before suffering an accident. Thus, the rangers had no choice but to enter the mountain.

Curiosity is mounting over how the rangers will go about responding to the strange happening, as they are unable to pass off the mysterious event as just some superstition. Will they pass it off as just another accident, or will they recognize it as yet another sign sent by the mountain?

To find out, tune into the next episode of “Jirisan,” which airs on November 21 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source

• Like 3

So, I read a comment that Goo Young's hand mannerism at this scene before they found Da Won and the hands of killer when the camera was removed are similar. I couldn't find the latter but here is the part in the station. Does he not seem a little nervous/suspicious? And why would the camera focus on his hands if there is nothing special about it?

Another consideration is that the killer is supposed to be Lee Se Wook's accomplice. This should be someone close enough thus Capt Jo's daughter is unlikely. Another more horrifying thought is the reason why we don't see Yang Sun anymore - he killed her because she found out he was the killer.

I suppose I still can't believe they will cast OJS as just an ordinary ranger 😂

iZ3TEty.gif

:shocked:

Edited by Chocolate
  • Insightful 2
  • Shocked 1

@Chocolate Very interesting, compelling point about JGY's hand mannerisms. And yet, I still can't believe it is him, exactly because there is no way he could have set fire to the warehouse when he was at the time, over in Bidam shelter, recuperating with the rest of the team after the fire-fighting. Also, how could he have approved of making LYS a victim, unless LSW was operating independently in terms of victim choices? This drama is making us suspect anyone that flickers an eyelid... gah!

As for the shaman being hired by the killer to keep spirits bound on the mountain, I wonder whether that is meant to be an official (and massively spoilery)  translation. If so, it doesn't explain KHJ appearing to be the only one wondering all over Mt. Jiri, and having visions of the killings. But if indeed it is true, does it then mean we will get to see our baby ranger again going forward? I miss her already... :cry:

OST Part 7 "Our Road" has been released. Can't place it in the drama... any ideas?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@liddi

• Yang Sun could be a decision made by Se Wook to get rid of a potential witness. He realised she knew the potato bomb was from her grandfather's collection and that would naturally lead to him eventually.
  • Regarding the fire in the warehouse, there could be another accomplice or something we're not shown yet.
  • Goo Young is obviously antagonistic towards Yi Gang. A possible reason could that he feels Yang Sun's death is due to Yi Gang eg. YG may have mentioned something to YS, and she related it to GY as only bf/gf/lovers would know.

I'm grasping here! 🤣

• Haha 3