On 5/11/2021 at 2:45 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Did you finish Secretary Kim? I don't really like that drama tbh lols... 

Hahaha I watched that one entirely. It wasn't bad or good for me...just mainstream? Easy watch? Fluffy? :heiboi: PSJ's character was a little too conventional for rom com CEO even though he was funny to watch :idk:

On 5/11/2021 at 2:54 PM, Tofu said:

Umm...no. :nervous:

Sometimes I wonder why Park Seo Jun is my ultimate bias because whenever I don't like one of his projects, I would drop it without any hesitation. For Lee Je Hoon, I've watched almost everything of his, even the bad ones. :pandathink::laugh:

Hahaha...I think deep down Lee Je Hoon is your ultimate best actor Oppa....PSJ you like for his looks...your hottest Oppa? :smug:

On 5/11/2021 at 3:02 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

😆 So actually when you start to adopt him? I did finished Fight My Way and Witch Romance. He's kind of cute, sometimes I charmed by him too. But I think his real life even nicer, I think he do various job because he become famous. He's quite capable. 

Hahaha, To be honest, I'm not a PSJ fan, but I can see why people like him :heiboi:

22 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

There was this super hot kiss scene from there....

From min 7 if you wanna watch @JenL  :MewWave:. The build up to the kiss was hot 

I think I might have seen this kiss before...lots of people are fans of this hot moment :smug:

16 hours ago, Tofu said:

Today was definitely oppa overload for me. So many of the people I adore had new stuff that came out today: Lee Je Hoon, Lee Jae Wook, Wang Yibo, Ren Jialun, Chen Feiyu, and potential PARK SEO JUN DRAMA NEWS!! 

Hahahaha...poor happy overwhelmed @Tofu  :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Was it in the 3rd minute or so:

(they were talking about working out before that)

Is your butt okay?

I think it t is about 70%perfect  but I cannot show it to you. :lol:

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

50 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This one so funny @mademoiselle

His mum so darn cool...she wasn't shy to say he was conceived before marriage. Best part was when he went "OMMA" . I died laughing. 

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

His mum so darn cool...she wasn't shy to say he was conceived before marriage. Best part was when he went "OMMA" . I died laughing. 

Yeah and then he knocked his head on the table :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That was the speediest date/wedding I've known LOL LOL

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM -- Just because. :laugh:

I am sure he is loaded!!! :CharmanderYay:. I am still waiting for them to air one of his drama - Retro Detective. Hope that doesn't get shelved like Zhao Ge. 

• Haha 3

@Tofu that was so adorable. I am ok with LJH since I have only seen him in Househelper where he was a really good person and then of course River when he turned so vengeful. But what is amazing is that this babysitting isn't a one-off thing and the neighbour trusts him so much. The girl wasn't even bothered when her father left. LOL. 

The little girl didn't want to go home...and his sister so sweet 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@SilverMoonTea adopting him or what ? :hug:

@mademoiselle not sure which variety this is but LSH & SIG are guests . These two are always together ! They should bring Kim Young Kwang in too haha ...his bestie is LSH & he worked with EMS . 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

22 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM How many Oppa did you adopt this year (to date)?

I still only has one (to my horror) :laugh:

Like brand new oppas? I think only Rowoon & Kang Tae Oh.

But definitely got revival in my heart for Yeon Woo Jin since I actually binged on Queen of 7 Days because I realise how much I miss him while seeing him in Undercover. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3