1 minute ago, Chocolate said:

Not crush lah. You know the type I like lol.

Ahjussi? :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

But his romance line with Cheon Gi was much cuter than Haram. Frankly, it wouldn't have mattered who she chose. But AHS is very watchable in Dr Romantic 2.

But I don't get the link to Red Sky vs RDTK  :thinking:. Or ... you're saying coz the romance in RDTK 2 is even less interesting so you wouldn't have complained about the romance between Haram and Cheon Ki? Were you ok with the romance in RDTK 1 between YYS and SHJ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle No no. I am saying AHS is quite good. I would watch another of his dramas if the genre suits/plot is good. If I had watched Red Sky after Dr. Romantic, I would be more partial to him and probably more vested in his romance with Cheon Gi. Because I didn't know AHS, I judged Yangmyeong's romantic interest in Cheon Gi more interesting.

No, I didn't like all the romance in both seasons of Dr Romantic (except Kim Sabu and the cameo by Kim Hye Soo). I ffw all those scenes. Frankly, I thought the drama didn't need the romance but oh well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahaha why camping in the car? 

Btw you're aiming for his friend Park Seo Jun instead This got hidden agenda lols 

In I Live Alone, he went on a camping trip with his car. I guess he likes doing a lot of those types of trips. While he was camping, Park Seo Jun called him to hang out. So if I go camping with him, PSJ will call and I will get to see him too. :lmao2:

33 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Haha, but you three get swayed by a pretty face so EASILY!

Hahaha! I have not skipped any scenes, that must count for something, right? :pandacool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle No no. I am saying AHS is quite good. I would watch another of his dramas if the genre suits/plot is good. If I had watched Red Sky after Dr. Romantic, I would be more partial to him and probably more vested in his romance with Cheon Gi. Because I didn't know AHS, I judged Yangmyeong's romantic interest in Cheon Gi more interesting.

No, I didn't like all the romance in both seasons of Dr Romantic (except Kim Sabu and the cameo by Kim Hye Soo). I ffw all those scenes. Frankly, I thought the drama didn't need the romance but oh well.

I see and hey @SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM, we were right! Choco did crush on AHS! :lmao2: I agree RDTK doesn't need romance. However I did enjoy the scene where In Beom and Eun Tak had a go at each other and after that In Beom was pulled aside by Dong Joo asking if he abuses her because he likes her and he finds out In Beom likes Yoon Seo Jung too. I honestly wasn't invested in OTP's romance either even though I liked their kiss in episode 1. I would be happy if they could cut down the politics brought on by In Beom's father. S1 was OK but S2 he appeared again and it just felt like a rehash for me. I just want them to focus on saving patients and branch out the stories from there, like how they did it in S1.

I don't think there is any other AHS's dramas that are good off the top of my head. Still 17 is heavy on the romance and you are going to complain LOL. Abyss was a terrible terrible drama although AHS was gorgeous in there. Top Management is enjoyable but so-so on the plot. Just go watch DUEL - no romance there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM I got Ahn Bo Hyun too! I'm ok with this. He can give me pepero when he takes me camping in his car. He is also friends with Park Seo Jun so....:lenny:

Coming to think of it , I have really only seen him in Itaewon Class & Kairos , and they were pretty trashy characters. Think he had some small role in DOTS and the Rebel but I can't remember him much from there. Maybe  I need to go watch My Name...and see how is body is there. 

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Haha, but you three get swayed by a pretty face so EASILY!

True dat. Hot body for me too. 

AHS's best role so far is still RTDK2 . I am crossing fingers for him to come back to S3. 

@mademoiselle Since S3 is confirmed , I think maybe YSJ can return on this. I really love the scene between him and AHS. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

In I Live Alone, he went on a camping trip with his car. I guess he likes doing a lot of those types of trips. While he was camping, Park Seo Jun called him to hang out. So if I go camping with him, PSJ will call and I will get to see him too. 

Hahaha... Actually I have almost never go camping. Unless it's required. The last time I did was in university as part of orientation introduction (aka torture camp by senior!). 

After work there is so little time for vacation, so when have the chance its better for luxury one aka hotel hahahaha.... Well if handsome oppa ask for camping, I might reconsider. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Maybe  I need to go watch My Name...and see how is body is there.

211025-19.jpg

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle Since S3 is confirmed , I think maybe YSJ can return on this. I really love the scene between him and AHS.

I'm definitely hoping for it to happen... he and Han Suk Kyu seems to be very close too... he totally clings to him off-screen in S1 :laugh:

2017-02-16.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, Tofu said:

Also, your oppa is really pretty

Enjoy it as much as we can now. Beauty don't last forever 😭.

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle He played three characters?! 

Technically..more than that. There was a scene where he was Sung Joon but pretending to be Sung Hoon... somewhere in episode 11 if my memory is correct. He also has to play the Professor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Technically..more than that. There was a scene where he was Sung Joon but pretending to be Sung Hoon... somewhere in episode 11 if my memory is correct. He also has to play the Professor.

WAH?! :scaredpanda2:

There are more characters?! I'm not against it but wow, must have been so challenging because it's not easy to switch characters like that. I think he's doing a great job with the characters I've seen. 

Wi Ha Joon made it on People Magazine's sexiest man alive list. :pandawhat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Tasty 1
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

Wi Ha Joon made it on People Magazine's sexiest man alive list. :pandawhat:

looking forward to Bad & Crazy now :laugh:

So I finish Top Management. It wasn't so bad a drama though the ending due to its supernatural twist confused me. I also don't know what to feel about the romance which wasn't really properly developed. And AHS's look was hmmm not good...'

And this ...they had to do this chicken ad...:lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Didn't have time to respond properly at work but @Tofu I like the look of glamping!

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

WAH?! :scaredpanda2:

There are more characters?! I'm not against it but wow, must have been so challenging because it's not easy to switch characters like that. I think he's doing a great job with the characters I've seen.

Yes that's why I have high praises for YSJ in Duel. :heart:

He is a bit of an oddball when it comes to acting. To change between playing Sung Joon and Sung Hoon, he invented a chant. So he would keep chanting the same trigger words for whenever he needs to switch characters. For Sung Joon, his chanting word would be "It's not me. It's not me!". Also while filming a drama, he'd rent a small room and live like the character he plays. He would also spray perfume for certain characters he played to help him channel that character (but if I remember correctly he didn't have a perfume for My Country. I think Hwi's scent would be sweat HAHAHAHAHAHA:lmao2:).

@abs-oluteM Hahahaha I totally forgot about the chicken ad.

@Chocolate Are you still engaged and continuing with Jirisan? I'm dropping it. There are too many new dramas I want to check out and need to catch up on existing ones. More importantly it's making me Zzz every time that I got so annoyed (at myself) :pandasadspoon:, plus the episode before Son Seok Ku was so uninteresting. My care factor was going down as I watch how the Rangers look for evidence when we already know who the culprit is. No suspense at all! @SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM What about you guys? Keep or drop?

This is specially for @Chocolate and @im0202

Spoiler

FD926pcakAMlm8D?format=jpg&name=4096x409

BIG EYES!

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

He is a bit of an oddball when it comes to acting. To change between playing Sung Joon and Sung Hoon, he invented a chant. So he would keep chanting the same trigger words for whenever he needs to switch characters. For Sung Joon, his chanting word would be "It's not me. It's not me!". Also while filming a drama, he'd rent a small room and live like the character he plays. He would also spray perfume for certain characters he played to help him channel that character (but if I remember correctly he didn't have a perfume for My Country. I think Hwi's scent would be sweat HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm at the part where he plays Sung Joon as Sung Hoon now (wow, that was confusing to type). It's interesting to me that Sung Hoon took so long to patch up his gunshot wound. Like was that not the first thing on his mind when he returned to the house? He could have cut the conversation with that guy (I don't even know his name) short so he could stitch up his wound. I don't know what I would do if someone told me they were a human clone. I would have looked at them like they were crazy. Props to two reporters who were on board with everything. :laugh:

HAHAHA! YES! He would have just smelled like sweat all the time as Hwi. Sometimes, even I felt like I needed a bath watching both of them sweat so much. :psweatduck:

@abs-oluteM I watched his movie, Shark: The Beginning, last night and I think it's ok to pass on this. Wi Ha Joon's character was pretty underdeveloped even though he played the mentor/teacher to the main lead. All the fighting was a little too much for me. I definitely understand the premise (a student who is always bullied decides to learn how to be stronger to take back his life), but felt there were just some plot holes. I didn't watch Midnight because @mademoiselle said it wasn't as great, so I guess here's to hoping Bad and Crazy does better. It has Lee Dong Wook, it has to be somewhat good, right? Hmm...maybe not. He also worked on that drama, Blade Man. :SquirtlePuke:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TofuKentaro Sakaguchi is in to the list this month lols. I think he do a great job portraying Momose. The common trope of marriage contract is somehow become quite addictive. 

I approve. 

Kentaro-01.gif

@ktcjdrama It's Binbin! :heart: These were from this past weekend. He was at some League of Legends event. :laugh:

ZBB-01.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
12 hours ago, Tofu said:

It's interesting to me that Sung Hoon took so long to patch up his gunshot wound. Like was that not the first thing on his mind when he returned to the house? He could have cut the conversation with that guy (I don't even know his name) short so he could stitch up his wound.

It's because he's too obsessed with revenge. On the surface he's wearing nice clothes and drink expensive whiskey but I don't see him taking good care of himself. He lives as if there was no tomorrow. He is free to go out in the world yet he doesn't stop to enjoy the free air and appreciate life because he knows none of it. And that time, he was more eager to find out where the cure to their disease is than care about his wound. I also think he may have developed higher tolerance to pain because he was subjected to it all his life.

12 hours ago, Tofu said:

Sometimes, even I felt like I needed a bath watching both of them sweat so much. 

This is a hilarious statement. I often had this thought that back in the days, the people with status lower than the Yangban must be very stinky and dirty because there's no way they have the luxury to shower every day.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, ssteph said:

@abs-oluteM I don't watch it. I take a break from watching drama 😂

What are good sageuks in 2021? I fail to come back to sageuk land this year, modern dramas distract me 🤣 

Coming to think of it I have watched all or are watching all the historical shows  this year.  I think for completed sageuks, Bossam is the best . Ongoing one that I like so far is The King's Affection and The Red Sleeve. But quite heavy.  Secret Inspector is fun and easy to watch - not so stressful. LOL

I don't have anymore nice rom-coms now that D&G is over. I am watching this one called Let Me Be Your Knight - angsty idol rom-com and also Work Now Drink Later about 3  women in their late 20s / early 30s ....but doesn't have same impact as D&G for me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1