2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think it's important to travel with someone whose personality matches yours. I'm an introvert and my friend and her husband are extroverts.

This is so true! Though it's sometimes hard to know straight out - I have a close friend who I share everything with...but we don't travel well together! I guess we never noticed how different we were till we did a trip and things were tense! But then my other friend, we've always been close and travelling to Japan with her was so easy :heiboi:

Poor you - sounds like a tiring trip. Sometimes it's hard to travel with people's partners too, even if you get along. Introversion and extroversion are definitely important. Sometimes it's hard because people forget that everyone's energy levels are different. :mine:

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I am being sway by the second lead a lot

Hahaha it's our similar taste in smiles :eeeee:

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Don't worry @mademoiselle Team Rowoon reporting here...ahahah I have also seen all his shows (except EY ) and I adopted him in Sunbae. But in TKA, I can see his acting skills have gone up. 

I agree - it's been huge leaps in acting for him since EY in my opinion, even though I missed Sunbae

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

📝 I'll send a memo to Rowoon! But hey, he was wet in the rain and broody here too!

Hahaha actually I did like those scenes :laugh:

But that love might have been snatched away by Baek Kyung who was a jerk in the rain, but then also emotional and confused and also looked super good in a wet shirt 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLI tried 1st episode of Rain God, but sadly not into it or him...

Haha I thought the drama might not be your taste....But oh well, I will just admire him with Tofu :heiboi:

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

My sister comment, she wish the ML is Jasper Liu 

Hahaha He would be beautiful as a rain god  :wow:

But I'm not sure I could take him seriously because I could imagine all the antics he'd get up to :lol:

53 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'll watch The Battle & Taxi Driver next. 

Yessss....watch Taxi Driver :wow2:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

What type? Dead?

I had fried bees in China. Ants in fine dining here.

Fine dining for ants?! Interesting. :thinking: It was a bunch of different types of fried insects. I distinctly remember the cricket, but nothing else since it's been so long. They didn't really taste like anything though. :idk:

@JenL I have a couple of friends like that too -- great to confine in but not to travel with. Haha! 

@abs-oluteM Everyone is trying to capture your attention, but this is all you see -- your god tier oppa. :smug:

ROY-05.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, JenL said:

But that love might have been snatched away by Baek Kyung who was a jerk in the rain, but then also emotional and confused and also looked super good in a wet shirt

Are you living by the "男人不壞女人不愛 (women like bad boys)" philosophy? xD

Was this scene part of the script or shadow? I forgot. Generally Baek Kyung was so ill-tempered towards Dan Oh, on & off shadow. Understand he has personal issues but is not an excuse to mistreat a childhood friend/any girls. The bit I really dislike about EY is the copycat scenes of F4 from Meteor Garden. I get the "meta humour/pun" but it was so cringy.

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Fine dining for ants?! Interesting. :thinking: It was a bunch of different types of fried insects. I distinctly remember the cricket, but nothing else since it's been so long. They didn't really taste like anything though.

Yeah I was surprised! See those stuff on the banana? They are ants. You can even see their tiny eyes! 

Spoiler

30086870-441595349595094-426732318997086

We just went from Oppa talk to travel mates and food :lmao2: 

Yes, have to agree I don't remember the bees taste of anything. The old bees' exoskeleton was too hard so it wasn't palatable. The young bees were soft. Maybe like eating soft-shell crabs?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Shocked 3
2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw I'm just changing oppas for 29 times this year. I found it not too bad and justifiable. What y'all think ?

In my dictionary, it's not changing Oppa. Just adoption xD

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I also might become loyal fan girl to RJY 🤣 If anyone will ever believe me.

Only newcomer will believe you. :lmao2:

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@SilverMoonTea Kim Ji Suk also has some long time fans ( they are usually like running the fan cafe in Daum or part of official fan club) . Not too long ago he was so sweet & even emceed for her wedding. 

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

On 10/28/2021 at 6:50 PM, mademoiselle said:

Yeah I was surprised! See those stuff on the banana? They are ants. You can even see their tiny eyes! 

WAH?! That doesn't look that good. How much are they selling it for? :smug:

I had things to do today but I ended up spending a good couple of hours watching My Country again. I was reminded of how much I love these two by @mademoiselle (yes, both are oppas!). They are still fulfilling their military services so I won't get to see them anytime soon. :letalQQ:

MC-01v2.gif

@SilverMoonTea You're dramaless, so feel free to watch this tragic drama. :laugh:

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Tofu said:

WAH?! That doesn't look that good. How much are they selling it for?

It was a part of the degustation course so I've no idea.

13 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I had things to do today but I ended up spending a good couple of hours watching My Country again. I was reminded of how much I love these two by @mademoiselle (yes, both are oppas!).

Oh yay, we finally have common Oppa deul :laugh:

Their bromance was much more compelling than Hwi's loveline :laugh:@Tofu have you watched Sejong in Duel? :heart:

• Haha 3

@mademoiselle What?! In the world where there are hundreds of oppas, we've never had the same oppas before? :shocked2:

Hwi had a loveline in My Country other than his bromance with Seon-ho? :pandahehe::laugh:

I have not watch Duel, should I?! Maybe I should because he's finishing his military service in November, right? 

• Haha 3
20 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle What?! In the world where there are hundreds of oppas, we've never had the same oppas before? :shocked2:

Hwi had a loveline in My Country other than his bromance with Seon-ho? :pandahehe::laugh:

I have not watch Duel, should I?! Maybe I should because he's finishing his military service in November, right? 

LOL if you count KMJ and PSJ then yes we have some more common Oppa 😆 but your adopted Oppa this year we don't have.

Yes watch Duel. Sejong's best performance is from this drama!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yes, Duel is good. Recommended. Actually dhakra was the one who recommended it to me. LOL. I was so impressed with YSJ because I know he auditioned for it.

I am currently binging on Romantic Dr Kim 2 cause of my AHS crush. When it was airing I only watch all Kim Min Jae's scenes. :lmao2: Now I have to watch it properly and ended up really liking it. I think his (AHS)'s character gets my sympathy but sadly I am rather annoyed with Lee Sung Kyung's character (I have watched many of her shows & usually have no issues with the characters ) .

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Yes, Duel is good. Recommended.

I was on obsessive level with Duel at the time  :mine:

I am currently binging on Romantic Dr Kim 2 cause of my AHS crush. When it was airing I only watch all Kim Min Jae's scenes. :lmao2: Now I have to watch it properly and ended up really liking it. I think his (AHS)'s character gets my sympathy but sadly I am rather annoyed with Lee Sung Kyung's character (I have watched many of her shows & usually have no issues with the characters ).

I like it more when they focus on saving the patients and the story extended out from it rather than the politics. The politics for S2 is more like a rehash of S1. I really wish all the main originals would return, I don't mind if it's just a few episodes of cameo... but would be nice that most return as permanent for S3. :pandaangel:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@mademoiselle Very true. I only adopted one Korean actor this year, Chae Jong Hyeop. The rest have been Chinese actors. :laugh:

OMG Woo Do Hwan!!!! I saw that he updated his instagram with a photo of his dog and himself. I assumed he must be on break because I don't think they are able to use social media otherwise. Maybe he can use this time to read the scripts for the upcoming dramas so we can get to see him during the first half of 2022?! 

Agreed, Yang Se Jong is so quiet. I'll pretend that it is because he is getting himself ready for a drama project. Haha! 

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am currently binging on Romantic Dr Kim 2 cause of my AHS crush.

Hahaha!! I loved both seasons of Dr. Romantic. AHS did a wonderful job and I really liked his character. Sometimes, I'll rewatch his scenes with YSJ. :laugh:

Eun Tak and Ah Reum are so cute. I don't blame you for watching only their scenes. Even their BTS was super cute too. 

And agreed with @mademoiselle that the drama was the best when it's less focused on on politics. I want some of the season one cast to return too. Dong Joo is probably too busy changing his name to Jeong Won (Hospital Playlist) that he probably won't return to work at a small town hospital. :laugh:

original-1.gif

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Agreed, Yang Se Jong is so quiet. I'll pretend that it is because he is getting himself ready for a drama project. Haha! 

I don't even know if YSJ has an agency right now. :pandasadspoon: His contract finished when he enlisted. Good People agency has stopped updating all their SNS in 2020. And it seems like all the actors have left and the official website only list Lee Young Ae. There were rumour before he might signed with Blossom Entertainment but I hope not because Blossom isn't exactly the greatest.

Oh yeah @abs-oluteM @Tofu I was watching this the other day ~ lol

And this one, so funny. Everyone was egging him to sing and Park Bo Young adds: "He can dance too" and AHS's reaction was JUST THE CUTEST!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@mademoiselle adorable. I like his arc in RDK2 alot @Tofu I am sorry to myself for not watching it then. LOL...I watch Eun Tak - AhReum scenes because there was so much hype about them and of course KMJ is such a super promoter on his IG , so I ended up finding an IG account that cut a lot of their scenes. Because I was also modding , so I did kind of know what was going on. Will there be a S3 with the same cast?

Maybe now I will finally watch Still 17 . LOL ( I was going to for Lee Do Hyun but since his role was smaller I didn't get to it) . But I think I may not touch Abyss. I remember it was not good cause I was modding the thread and hmmm let's say there were a lot of complaints with the plot. 

• Haha 3

Have you seen this @abs-oluteM? It was a web drama called Top Management.

:lmao2:

Spoiler

It was a scenario from a fan-fic.

BTS

Spoiler

YES! Watch Still 17. You can't not - it has YSJ, LDH and AHS! AHS was very cute in there. Abyss ... sighhhh. Maybe you can FF through it for AHS if you want more of him later.

You should also check out Queen of Ring if you haven't.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2