44 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

And this one, so funny. Everyone was egging him to sing and Park Bo Young adds: "He can dance too" and AHS's reaction was JUST THE CUTEST!!!

Hahahaha!! I might have to actually watch this full episode with English subs. :lmao2:

@abs-oluteM KMJ is such a promoter of his dramas on instagram. He is his own biggest fan. Haha! 

It's strange to think that KMJ and AHS were actually training to debut as idols but went the acting route instead. We would not have known them because that industry is so saturated. 

I think AHS and HSK are confirmed to return? It's been a while since I last heard any updates on it. It's such a popular series and the cast have good chemistry so if it works in their schedules, I think most would return. 

@mademoiselle Hmm...maybe he is quiet because he doesn't have an agency anymore? LJW stopped posting on social media and went MIA when he was in between management companies. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@Tofu I never really understood the games played in Amazing Saturday. I understand the part they listen and guess the lyrics but the rest (like the shooting popcorn) I don't quite even after watching 1-2 episodes because Rowoon was in it. xD

Romantic Doctor won't be RD if Han Suk Kyu isn't returning. But argh, I just want them all back permanently for one full season but I don't think it will because YYS, YSJ, AHS and KMJ now are male leads. :pandasadspoon: Is it wishful thinking that they'd do it out of favour?

6 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Hmm...maybe he is quiet because he doesn't have an agency anymore? LJW stopped posting on social media and went MIA when he was in between management companies.

Se Jong doesn't post on SNS. He has one managed by Good People (now all photos are deleted) and later on it became inactive because the updates were all done on Good People's IG. He's a very private person so it's really hard to know his whereabouts. His fandom is very small so it's even harder to get updates.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

@mademoiselle They guess the song to win a taste of whatever food is being offered. Sometimes they will play random games to get another taste, a bigger spoonful, etc. That's all I really understand about it. :laugh:

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Romantic Doctor won't be RD if Han Suk Kyu isn't returning.

Agreed! It won't be the same without him. Maybe the third season can be with AHS and YSJ leading, right?! No need to have any romantic interest for them. Maybe HSK can have a loveline with the head nurse this time. :lmao2: Oh wait, I think her love line is with the nurse anesthesiologist, right? 

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

He's a very private person so it's really hard to know his whereabouts. His fandom is very small so it's even harder to get updates.

:letalQQ: I hope he signs with an agency soon so we get to see him in 2022. :yoongibtspls:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
42 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle They guess the song to win a taste of whatever food is being offered. Sometimes they will play random games to get another taste, a bigger spoonful, etc. That's all I really understand about it.

I remember there was a woman there eating for them when they lose. But in the end they all get to taste it anyway HAHAHA

43 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Oh wait, I think her love line is with the nurse anesthesiologist, right? 

No the nurse has a thing with the Manager (I don't like him and think his character is null and useless in the story). Han Suk Kyu's loveline is with Kim Hye Soo :laugh: Love that even grumpy Do In Beom was curious about it and follow the others to peek into Kim Sabu's office :lmao2:

45 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I hope he signs with an agency soon so we get to see him in 2022.

Same! Need some casting news and I don't want him to do anymore romance xDDD

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Han Suk Kyu's loveline is with Kim Hye Soo

OMGGGGG!! How can I forget that?! :pandaheadstomp: Her cameo was so great in season one! :GengarCool:

6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

No the nurse has a thing with the Manager (I don't like him and think his character is null and useless in the story).

Oh, it was? Maybe it's just me but I didn't care about the Manager so whatever he did, I just pretend it never happened. :laugh:

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Same! Need some casting news and I don't want him to do anymore romance xDDD

I didn't watch any of his romance dramas. :psweatduck:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@Tofu You know, I think I'd just be happy if YSJ and AHS return for S3, along with KMJ and the actress playing Ah Reum. Eun Tak and Ah Reum can have the loveline. Meanwhile SJ and AHS as General Surgeon can just focus on treating the patient and be frenemy. LOL. I just need to have my cranky Do In Beom back. He smiles too much in S2, not cranky enough. LOL. Being cranky is his trademark, I miss that. :laugh:

Se Jong's acting is still really good in those two romance dramas but the dramas' stories itself weren't as great. Plus he's more suitable of other genres and I don't need him to do romance/rom-com. I see bigger goals for him than rom-com after loving his performance in Duel xD

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle What a coincidence that we happen to talk about them and all of a sudden, WDH is posting photos and there are news of their discharge. :psweatduck:

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I just need to have my cranky Do In Beom back. He smiles too much in S2, not cranky enough. LOL. Being cranky is his trademark, I miss that.

I've watched the scene where he gets slap on the back of the head by Ah Reum a few times now. I still laugh every single time. LOL!! I will watch Duel this week! It looks really interesting. =)

56 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Steven almost make it into oppa adoption, but I lost interest on ep 18. So I cancel him hahaha... I think the drama have to many kisses

HAHAHAHA! I don't remember there being that many kiss scenes in the drama. I like Steven but I haven't adopted him either. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Tofu

He's probably already out since the new rule is soldiers on vacation doesn't need to report back. I saw a news translation saying likely agency is Blossom and he's already getting offers so the quickest we will hear news early next year or summer.

13 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I've watched the scene where he gets slap on the back of the head by Ah Reum a few times now. I still laugh every single time. LOL!! I will watch Duel this week! It looks really interesting. =)

Yes I rewatch this a few times too. Duel is mystery and thriller so it's actually pretty good

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Why is tomorrow not Friday, guys? I just want to spend my days swooning at Oppa, not at workmates...

stumbled on good video compilation edit of Rowoon in Affection & tried to DM it to you but I can't!!

The day has finally come to us.. @SilverMoonTea :laugh:

https://soshicatalogue.wordpress.com/guides/guide-to-shopping-on-yes24/

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

5 minutes ago, bairama said:

stumbled on good video compilation edit of Rowoon in Affection & tried to DM it to you but I can't!!

The day has finally come to us.. @SilverMoonTea :laugh:

https://soshicatalogue.wordpress.com/guides/guide-to-shopping-on-yes24/

Lol why need to fill up so detailed 😅 More complicated then applying citizenship :lol:. Hmm... 

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Well what do you know , I ended loving RTDK2 so much that I am actually now at eps 16 @mademoiselle @Tofu.  AHS's arc here is so good - much better development than in LOTRSky.

Gosh I think I will elevate AHS's oppa status soon.  He was very good here. :smile:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Gosh I just finish RTDK2....I wanna a S3 now!  Love the team at Doldam. The romance was so so for me but the Kim Sabu and Woo Jin's mentor / mentee relationship was awesome. Woo Jin in some ways is very like Kim Sabu - skill sets and also temperament.  

This cameo was so cute too

FDRGSEMUcAEpggg?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha put the link here!

I lost it!!! 😭 You know that annoying thing Twt has, if we scroll thru timeline & forget to bookmark or like or something it just disappears & hard to track lol 😭

Moi, here oppa tracker UK version(??) 🤣🤣

they are discovering dumplings so cuteee 😂😂😂

no Armand & Ray..  But there is Zach
& Max quite cute
and I just love the presence of Malachi as always :))

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o