15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I saw this edit on weibo @Tofu @abs-oluteM @Chocolate 🥲 would be nice they do a drama again.

It would be nice if they did a modern drama. 

14 hours ago, Tofu said:

haven't watched him in anything else, but he's definitely caught my attention in Miraculous Brothers. 

He's relatively new but I do think he's been very good at selecting interesting roles & shows so far. He's in Awesome Ent - same agency as Park Seo Joon, Kim Yoo Jung and Moon Sang Min etc

I am binging on Stock Struck for Hong Jong Hyun. It was a pity there were no good subbers for this. The show is really funny, so underrated. 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Woohoo I'm back.

On 7/5/2023 at 7:46 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Waiting @Chocolate if she going to watch it. Isn't she Taecyeon closet fan? 

No more 😂 Is the story any good?

@mademoiselle I'm up to date with King The Land but that story is soooo boring I have to FFW! He doesn't do any of the CEO things! Just keeps mooning over YoonA. And I keep staring at the mole on his nose 🤣

On 7/5/2023 at 9:40 AM, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate is going to come in here all . We all have dramas to sell to her. 

I saw! It's as if you think I have nothing to do lol.

Revenant is good!

• Haha 4

I'm officially adopting Chen Zhe Yuan tonight after being impressed with his crying scene in episode 24! And @Tofu I was gonna wait till I have time during weekend to ask if we could have a Duan Jia Xu's badge because I don't know which one looks best (first snow is one candidate), but I didn't expect all episodes to be out already. Are we still allowed to have a badge after the drama ends? And now I'm in dilemma because he looks gorgeous in that video/GIF I shared at his thread too. :scaredpanda2:

===

3 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I saw! It's as if you think I have nothing to do lol.

Revenant is good!

@Chocolate What to do? I love you so much I wanna share/recommend dramas to you mah~ :lmao2: KTL - Sigh, what can I say? I'm disappointed with the plot myself. If you want powerful man, watch him in The Red Sleeve. Other than that my biggest recommendation now is Hidden Love. Just don't know if you like this kind. I find it a fun watch and brings back some of my own memories. Haha.

Revenant is an OK for me. I really hate the opening theme with that eye drawing!

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
37 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Woohoo I'm back.

No more 😂 Is the story any good?

Revenant is good!

- Heartbeat story is more on romcom with some hint of mistery. The FL at least is quite independent & feisty. So I kind of liking her character. Maybe just try 4 episodes? If you don't like it maybe it's not for you. 

-KTL I stopped at ep3, can't even finish ep 3 😅

- Revenant yes I also enjoyed it, super interesting. @mademoisellesaid too many ghosts in recent episodes haha...

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm officially adopting Chen Zhe Yuan tonight after being impressed with his crying scene in episode 24!

Hahaha! I think Chen Zhe Yuan does crying scenes very well. I've always been impressed by them in all his dramas. I haven't watched any more episodes yet so with all the episodes out, I will need to catch up 8 episodes!?:shocked2:

-----------------------

I decided I would follow @SilverMoonTea and prematurely adopt a new oppa even though I'll probably forget about him in a couple of weeks. :laugh:Tea dropped this drama, but I recently binged through it and absolutely adored him. 

Meet Zhou Yi Ran, my new adoptee. :heart:

0080xjkkly1hb0y69a6q0j323h2qfe82.jpg

ZYR-01.gif

Spoiler

• Haha 4
On 7/4/2023 at 8:40 PM, mademoiselle said:

Don't you think he gives off Park Bo Gum vibe?

Yes, I think he does! Sorry, I missed this. He gives off the PBG vibe that I like (prior to being a Celine ambassador). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Tofu :pandablush: New set of photos just released!

4VXHjUx.jpg

I put the rest at his thread ~ https://janghaven.com/topic/554-c-artist-chen-zhe-yuan-陈哲远/?do=findComment&comment=106475

Spoiler

aeM109Z.gif

@Tofu I tried to put some filters (curve, colour) and I don't think it turned out really well compared to the one before. Grainy.

@Chocolate Doesn't he look good here in that GIF? Or you prefer this one:

Spoiler

007f1-Q0-Qly1hfptmtfqhkj310e1ilar5.jpg

:MewGiggle:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4