@Chocolate He can dance too. Have you seen it?

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=182492423010189

He and Lee Do Hyun have also performed on stage singing One Candle before at SBS Drama Awards when they did Still 17 together.

Spoiler

Ahahahahaha, I see Rowoon and Yang Se Jong at the back clapping.

But the best singers aren't the two of them, it was surprisingly the other actor. LOL. Haha, I just checked. He's done musical before, as expected.

Nostalgic. They have each become too famous and won't be doing this kind of performances together anymore.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Me saying I'm back...but then me disppearing for weeks on end. Hahaha, sorry friends, I'm struggling this year :lenny:  I haven't been able to juggle my time as well. Although my arm is getting better, I feel so tired and lacking in energy lately! Maybe it's winter. Does anyone else who lives in Oz feel this way? :thinking: I get home from work, watch one episode of a drama and then feel really sleepy!

By the way, Important news for @SilverMoonTea I have adopted new Oppas for this year!!! :Party01:

From Bloodhounds: Woo Do Hwan (That scene where they're training and looking mightly ripped, all that bromance. Damn :SquirtleNiceAhah:)

From My Mister (I finally watched it!): Lee Sun Kyun (Yeah, that's right, hes joinned my old man ahjussi crushes. He never got to me like Gong Yoo in Coffee Prince. But he got to me in My Mister! :heiboi:

From Heartbeat: Ok TaecYeon (I'm realllllly into him at the moment. I was like maybe I'll warm to him in this drama. And damn, it happened. He makes a really hot vampire - equal parts warm and funny.) :heart: I really like Heartbeat by the way. It's not super exciting in that there's no big bad guy yet...but it's a fun series with lots of vampire world building. And the romance is quite slow burn at the moment.

Who else has adopted Oppas lately? Hahaha now Tea can't tell me off for not adopting bcause suddenly I've adopted a bunch. I don't know if any of these are super strong loves, but they're still loves right? :smug:

On 6/14/2023 at 12:20 PM, Tofu said:

I've missed you! I'm glad the thing during the pandemic is close to getting resolved and your health is better!

Drama recommendations?! --- JEN! Have you watched Oh No! Here Comes Trouble?! It's a Taiwanese drama with Vivian Song and Tseng Jing Hua (he's the main lead and it's about his character). It was truly one of my favorite and there's so much I liked about it. Definitely take a look if you haven't yet!

@Tofu it makes me sad that I'm not here as often, but just know I'm always thinking of you around dinner time due to your username :laugh: I haven't watched a Taiwanese drama in so long. I think this year, I've only obsessed about the SOOD movie...and then that's been all. I really like Vivian Sung and I'm a fan of supernatural dramas so I'll try to check it out. I don't know the male lead, but it's good to learn the next gen of Taiwanese stars. I feel like I haven't really bothered  because I still love all the old school actors :heart:

On 6/14/2023 at 12:20 PM, Tofu said:

I haven't watched the SOOD movie because I haven't found the time to watch it. I should probably watch it before the Korean remake is out.

Tofuuuu...you need to watch it. :popcorn:  Definitely before the Kdrama remake :psweatduck:

On 6/18/2023 at 2:26 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Yoon Park is on Delightfully Deceitful now @JenL, his character quite refreshing and quirky. I'm okay he get married lols 🤣 But if one of my favourite oppa getting married I'm also not super amused 😂😆, so totally understand your feeling. My comment will be the same as @abs-oluteM's mom 😆

Hahaha I guess I'm happy for Yoon Park...but sad for me. Yoon Park looks like a lot of guys I've liked in real life so him getting married was symbolic for me :laugh: But hopefully our most favourite Oppas are still around...or maybe we just replace them, as usual :pandaevil:  I was wondering what drama to watch now that I only have one drama

Ok I get back to more replies tomorrow :MewWave:

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL so surprised thought no one else love Heartbeat here. Tried to sell it to @Chocolatebut she's not interested :cry:

I have very low expectation with Heartbeat, just want to watch to kill time. But end up, it hit all the correct notes. 

- Love the FL, she's sassy & independent woman who think money solve all the problem and not love 😅 Quite grumpy as well, but so endearing. Look wise I sometimes think she a bit similar to Kim Go Eun.

- Taecyeon is perfect for this role? So funny, yet he can turn very romantic just in a blink of eyes! 

- That sudden kiss really killing me. And I thought I can't be surprised anymore after watching tons of drama haha... Their romance also developed well. She started to warm up after they do things together. Just saw them cleaning the house also quite lovely. 

- Vampire trio also very funny. I wonder who really stole his gold bar. 

The less thing that I like is the 2nd FL. Maybe she's crucial to the plot line and a vampire herself, but I just wish she won't be hindering the blossoming romance too much. The 2nd ML maybe a vampire hunter? But he's quite likeable so far. 

I think Heartbeat & Revenant are my top show now. 19th Life was very slow and kept repeating the past life. Anle quite funny, but not sure what to make of the romance yet. The family drama Real Has Come make me want to murder the side characters 😅🤣, they're quite annoying. I surprise I've been staying watching this for 30 eps without FF 🤔

And since I don't have much drama to watch, I've been finishing couple of books and doing exercise too! Haha... 

I also can only watch 1 or 2 episodes after work, no more stamina to binge like last time 😭

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@JenL What happened to your arm? Did I miss reading something? Get well soon.

@SilverMoonTea hahaahah sorry I didn't take you up on Heartbeat. I have many shows that I bookmarked that needed watching. From not having much to watch , I can suddenly see my list increasing as we head towards the end of July and into August. :psweatduck:

Wahhhh @mademoiselle this new love of yours must be strong. Rowoon got removed from your profile pic again.

Today, I found out one of my friends also loves WuLei. We were both spazzing about him. But she said she feel abit bad since he is so young . Hahahah I was tempted to tell her about my secret life here of adopting younger and younger oppas as I become older and older. :hug:

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

22 hours ago, Tofu said:

All this talk about Heartbeat, I am almost tempted to watch it now. LOL! 

Me too because some other *ahem* dramas were not engaging as expected...

22 hours ago, Tofu said:

I'm considering adopting the firefighter in Fireworks, but he has almost no screen time in the drama.

What's stopping you? Go for it!

22 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Wahhhh @mademoiselle this new love of yours must be strong. Rowoon got removed from your profile pic again.

Hahahaha I am surprise myself. I thought once the drama finished it should subside, but it hasn't! What have you done to me, Chen Zhe Yuan! I barely know you! Rowoon's drama has a new teaser, and I was all "SWOON! So handsomeeee" :pandablush: Look, he's not happy with me now:

img.gif

Rowoon's fault for being off-screen for too long.

@JenL Wow. You adopted more Oppa than I did. Well done!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Haha! If you watch, let me know how you like it. Are you still wanting King the Land? 

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

What's stopping you? Go for it!

The fact that he is barely in any scenes. LOL! I looked through my adoption list and I already forgot about the person I adopted a few weeks ago. :lmao2:

• Haha 4

@Tofu

Spoiler

I FF through both last week's episodes of KTL and 19th. KTL's plot development is running at 10km/hr. 19th is dragging too. Not convinced or invested in both drama's OTPs is a major issue because as you know I was enjoying Alchemy of Souls 2 quite a lot.

There's not really any kdramas I am into right now which is maybe why it took me longer to detach from Hidden Love or Chen Zhe Yuan. I'm now actually interested to watch him interchange between 2 characters in the Wolf one (incentive: he looks great in there).

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea I read on twitter that they are cutting the SYIM19L from original 16 to 12. And I read a lot complains about how badly edited it is. What happened there?

@TofuWho is this new love? I need to see a picture.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM I didn't think it was that badly edited, but I did find at times, the flashback to her past lives are unnecessary. For example, Chae Jong Hyeop played one of the past lives but there weren't enough focus for this life to warrant a cameo from him. Cutting down from 16 to 12 seems ok for me consider there hasn't been much progress with the mystery side of why she remembers her past lives & all this is tied to her 1st life.

I feel at the end of the day, it probably will sum it up as "karma - unfinished business/fate" 😅

P.S. Not sure if cutting down episodes news is true or when it was decided to cut.

Spoiler

JTBC should cut KTL 🤣

10 episodes of fluff already...how much more fluff can there be in the next 6 episodes? 😅

• Haha 4

@abs-oluteM I haven't watch the latest episode haha, my interest kind of waning. And yes there is too much of past life flashback and the story kind of not really moving, not the editing per se. It's also starting to be a bit repetitive? And actually I felt ABH have a better chemistry with the 2nd FL, offline and on screen. So it feels a bit weird to me, because they're not supposed to be the pairing. But probably this is just me. 

Heartbeat I also start to have problem because of the 2nd FL starting to kept showing up. Legend of Anle I'm also not sure where this will going on. Maybe only Revenant I have high hope here, but even this, the recent episode was also a bit downturn for me, because both FL and ML not working together much anymore. The family drama Real Has Come also drive me quite crazy, I've been behind with it too. 

I probably have drama burn out or what? Haha...On the good side I've been reading a lot of books and going exercise. 

• Haha 5

19 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Maybe only Revenant I have high hope here, but even this, the recent episode was also a bit downturn for me, because both FL and ML not working together much anymore.

No no, just need a bit of mindset change. Don't see Oh Jung Se as ML. More as co-ML with that young detective.

When they didn't get Gong Yoo, it seems they split the ML role into 2 🤣 (my imagination only because Oh Jung Se's role is not very significant).

19 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I probably have drama burn out or what? Haha...On the good side I've been reading a lot of books and going exercise. 

Oooh what kind of exercise? Do at home or outside? I've been trying to start too.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

No no, just need a bit of mindset change. Don't see Oh Jung Se as ML. More as co-ML with that young detective.

When they didn't get Gong Yoo, it seems they split the ML role into 2 🤣 (my imagination only because Oh Jung Se's role is not very significant).

Oooh what kind of exercise? Do at home or outside? I've been trying to start too.

Haha just walking outside more... want to go free zumba class but back off today ahahaha....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM The one I adopted or the one I'm considering but probably won't adopt? LOL!

You know there is something wrong with K-Dramaland if @mademoiselle is watching the Werewolf drama wholeheartedly like that. :lmao2:

Hahaha it's because I've incentive (new & strong still) 😝 P.S. Che Zhe Yuan's eyes look beautiful especially with the make-up on (eye shadow & fake eyelashes), hahaha!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
12 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM The one I adopted or the one I'm considering but probably won't adopt? LOL!

You know there is something wrong with K-Dramaland if @mademoiselle is watching the Werewolf drama wholeheartedly like that. :lmao2:

The one you’re considering to adopt ! 
:hug:

@mademoiselle so is CZY a stronger adoption than Wu Lei ?

On 7/21/2023 at 6:47 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

On the good side I've been reading a lot of books and going exercise. 

Actually I had to reread this . I thought you were reading books on exercise, 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/18/2023 at 9:14 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenL so surprised thought no one else love Heartbeat here. Tried to sell it to @Chocolatebut she's not interested :cry:

Hahaha, well I really like Heartbeat :heart: But I knew it wouldn't be @Chocolate's cup of tea - she likes a lot more dramatic series I feel and Heartbeat is relatively tame compared to makjangs :laugh:

I have very low expectation with Heartbeat, just want to watch to kill time. But end up, it hit all the correct notes. 

- Love the FL, she's sassy & independent woman who think money solve all the problem and not love 😅 Quite grumpy as well, but so endearing. Look wise I sometimes think she a bit similar to Kim Go Eun.

- Taecyeon is perfect for this role? So funny, yet he can turn very romantic just in a blink of eyes! 

- That sudden kiss really killing me. And I thought I can't be surprised anymore after watching tons of drama haha... Their romance also developed well. She started to warm up after they do things together. Just saw them cleaning the house also quite lovely. 

- Vampire trio also very funny. I wonder who really stole his gold bar. 

Totally agree with all your points! I wasn't expecting much since it looked like just campy, fun vampire drama. But the female lead is super endearing. I think Won Ji An is prettier and is more natural in her acting as In Hae than KGE has been with a lot of her characters (But I'm biased  :heiboi:).

I'm really like Taecyon though :BulbaOWO: He looks mightly fine in those suits. And I think he's a good mix of innocent-silly and serious-seductive which makes for good vampire comedy.

That kiss in Episode 3 was everything! But I'm a little sad that the last 2 episodes focused on the second leads so much :letalQQ: I'm not liking that the second leads spend so much tim splitting up our main couple! :pandarage2:

I'm worried that they'll continue focusing on the second leads in the next episodes too :psweatduck: Do you feel like it's slowing down the pacing of the show??? I feel like it is!

The less thing that I like is the 2nd FL. Maybe she's crucial to the plot line and a vampire herself, but I just wish she won't be hindering the blossoming romance too much. The 2nd ML maybe a vampire hunter? But he's quite likeable so far. 

I don't like either of the second leads in this drama! They haven't even done anything yet, but I just don't have the patience for them. What do you like about the male second lead? I suppose he's nice to In Hae. Hahahaha, must be like the first time in my life I don't have second lead syndrome @mademoiselle. I'm first lead 100% in this drama :laugh:

I think Heartbeat & Revenant are my top show now. 

Is the Revenant scary?! :lettalKWA: I wanted to watch, but I felt like I would be too chicken to get through it at night. I;m amazed you checked out so many dramas. I haven't been interested in See you in my 19th Life and others. Lately I just feel tired. I think a lot has happened to me recently and it's winter, so I'm lacking enery...I fall asleep watching half an episode even when I'm into the drama :idk: The only one I've been awake for is Heartbeat! I'm glad you're getting some other things like excerise done with your spare time though!

On 7/20/2023 at 12:22 AM, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL What happened to your arm? Did I miss reading something? Get well soon.

I hurt it due to doing too much work last year :laugh: Such a lame injury, but luckily it means all treatments are paid for by work. It's not terrible (ie. not broken) but it means I've not been able to type as much at times (hence disppearing from here for awhile). 

On 7/20/2023 at 12:22 AM, abs-oluteM said:

But she said she feel abit bad since he is so young . Hahahah I was tempted to tell her about my secret life here of adopting younger and younger oppas as I become older and older. :hug:

Hahahaha it's our little secret. :heiboi:

I've embraced the fact that my Oppas are becoming more and more like Dong Saeng most of the time :laugh:

Maybe that's why Taecyeon is appealing. He's still in the older than me category  :smug:

On 7/20/2023 at 12:53 AM, Tofu said:

All this talk about Heartbeat, I am almost tempted to watch it now. LOL! 

Joinnnnnn ussss :MewWave:

On 7/20/2023 at 6:07 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha which ones are not engaging?! :popcorn: I'm not sure Heartbeat is exciting, but I just like it a lot for the world of the vampires because it's fun and silly. And because the 2 leads have a good but subtle romance building. 

On 7/20/2023 at 6:07 PM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Wow. You adopted more Oppa than I did. Well done!

Hahaha I went from 1 to like 4. It's been quite a few months of silently adopting!  :heiboi:

Thanks for recommedning Bloodhounds btw! I really enjoyed it. I wish the ending was a bit better (I felt like it lost it's edge a little bit?) But I enjoyed all the epsiodes alot. Even that brutally painful episode. I was so mad and hurt after watching it. :letalQQ:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Yes @JenLI was a bit dissapointed with last 2 episodes too. It did slowed down the drama a lot and I particularly not so fond with 2nd FL. I was hoping they can brought both lead closer, but so far it only create even more distance between them.

But I quite like that he seems to miss IH a lot and saying : Separated for 1 day can be equal to many years and vice versa. This is quite a great revelation to his current own feelings, which he might or might not yet realised the depth of it. 

I have no 2nd ML syndrome too, but there are some things I appreciate for his character : 1) He gave IH a lot of space to be with herself when she's upset 2) He quietly make her happy by faking the lottery for free dining 3) The apartment he rented out for her is gorgeous! Old style but very classic. Okay I'm clearly a material girl ? :laugh:Irl I maybe will pick him, instead of having to sacrifice myself to be the source of blood ? 🤣🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Forgot to reply @JenL's second question, sorry I'm so chatty but forgetful :laugh:

As of Revenant, me and @mademoisellecan survive it. So I guess it's not too scary ? I have low tolerance to ghosts too nowadays... I can't even finishing The Ghost Detective because it's too disturbing for me. Not to mention The Guest, I runaway when the drama just starting for a few mins :laugh:

But some scenes of Revenant did give me some goosebumps, especially when she suddenly laugh or acting maniacally. Great storyline and have a good pace, just some few episodes a bit stretching and just like a filler gap. No handsome oppas bare in mind haha, but in the end I started to think the young detective a bit cute. Haha.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, well I really like Heartbeat  But I knew it wouldn't be @Chocolate's cup of tea - she likes a lot more dramatic series I feel and Heartbeat is relatively tame compared to makjangs

Hahaha, I lasted half an episode for ep1.

37 minutes ago, JenL said:

Is the Revenant scary?!  I wanted to watch, but I felt like I would be too chicken to get through it at night.

No, it's not horror scary. It's more a mystery thriller. Very good.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2