Hong Cheon Gi / Red Sky 홍천기 [2021]

@Chocolate  I agreed with everything you said. Disappointed that this drama has turned into a soppy one. And then there are so many things that escape my logic. I am also glad this drama is ending next week. Was already clicking the fast-forward button all the time while watching ep.14. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I'm watching episode 14 now. I think water must have entered the writer's head. I can't help being sarcastic in my head when Yangmyeong tells the unconscious King that Haram is Ilwolseong who knows everything but he knows absolutely nothing about Mawang or Hwacha...?

Plus I thought he wanted to stay away from Cheon Ki because Mawang is inside him but now they are hiding in the same place and spending time together? What???

What happened to Mi Sun? Is she dead? If she is not, then I expect her to also have lost her power like Wol Sun. Edit: Okay never mind. She hasn't lost her power. Makes no sense! Also what are we missing in the sealing ceremony? Don't tell me it is Hwacha???

Also what is the meaning to Cheon Ki's injured hand? Surely it is not a good sign for a painter's hand.

I don't know how it works but how is it that Joohyang can exile Yangmyeong so easily? When the King and Crown Prince are both sick/unconscious, surely someone powerful will take over but I would not think Joohyang was given that much power by the King.

Omg who is that old man who heals/wakes the King??? Did I miss something when I turned away xD

• Haha 3
On 10/20/2021 at 12:08 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Because it's super hot? 

But seriously, I've been wanting to get something like that! You can put it on the desk, or the floor. It has the telescopic stand, and foldable too, make it sooo easy to bring everywhere.

I've never seen this big a portable fan before. But I may buy one now because

Spoiler

Hyun Bin is using it too! 🤣

image_2461833301628060147082.jpg?type=w1200

image_5180527801628060318744.jpg?type=w1200

• Haha 3

Kim Yoo Jung And Ahn Hyo Seop Battle With Their Uncertain Fates In “Lovers Of The Red Sky”

Oct 24, 2021 by S. P

SBS’s “Lovers of the Red Sky” has shared new stills ahead of the next episode!

Based on the novel of the same name, “Lovers of the Red Sky” is a historical fantasy romance drama starring Kim Yoo Jung as the Joseon dynasty’s only female painter Hong Chun Gi, who was born blind but miraculously regains vision. Ahn Hyo Seop stars as blind astrologer Ha Ram, who is able to read the stars despite losing his sight, while Gong Myung stars as the romantic and free-spirited Prince Yangmyeong, a lover of the arts who falls for Hong Chun Gi.

Spoilers

As the drama is approaching its finale, all eyes are on the plight of Hong Chun Gi and Ha Ram, whose fates remain unpredictable. As the sealing ceremony performed in the previous episode failed, Hong Chun Gi is now tasked with finding the reason why the royal portrait that she had poured her soul into had been ripped up by Ma Wang.

The upcoming episode is set to follow Hong Chun Gi as she works to figure out the secret of the divine portrait. In the midst of her struggle, the goblin Hwacha (Park Jung Hak) approaches her to say, “I’ve come to make a contract.” Previously, a rumor had spread of an artist going mad after making a contract with Hwacha, so curiosity is mounting over what role he will play in the situation regarding the royal portrait, as well as whether or not Hong Chun Gi will enter into a contract with him.

Park-Jung-Hak-Kim-Yoo-Jung.jpgKim-Yoo-Jung-14.jpg

In another set of stills, Ha Ram gazes at a sleeping Hong Chun Gi, his position at her side affirming the warmth of the feelings he has for her. However, in other stills he appears tortured by the growing presence of Ma Wang inside of him. He lets his tears fall in the blanket of nightfall, as if coming to terms with his tragic fate.

Ahn-Hyo-Seop-Kim-Yoo-Jung.jpgAhn-Hyo-Seop-22.jpg

Although Ma Wang is continuing to consume him, Ha Ram is remembering fragments of his memories in the process. Among these memories is the final one he has of his father, leading viewers to wonder if he will end up discovering the truth behind his death.

The drama’s producers commented, “The moment of choice is coming for Ha Ram as he is swept up in uncertainty. Ahn Hyo Seop will express Ha Ram’s distressed emotions as Ma Wang comes and goes with his explosive acting skills.”

The next episode of “Lovers of the Red Sky” airs on October 25 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source

• Heart Eyes 1

5 Surprising Consequences Of The Sealing Ceremony In Episodes 13-14 Of “Lovers Of The Red Sky”

Oct 24, 2021 by shalini

The Sealing Ceremony gets underway in this week’s episodes of “Lovers of the Red Sky” as Ha Ram’s (Ahn Hyo Seop) plans of vengeance and Prince Juhyang’s (Kwak Si Yang) plans of staging a coup collide. With Kim Seongjo (Jo Sung Ha) out of commission due to illness, the burden of standing against both Ha Ram and Juhyang falls on Prince Yangmyung (Gong Myung) and Hong Chun Gi (Kim Yoo Jung). But are the two of them enough to stop what’s coming?

Here’s what we found most surprising this week!

Warning: spoilers for episodes 13-14 below.

1. Chun Gi starts to go against Ha Ram’s decisions

Spoiler

Kim-Yoo-Jung-Ahn-Hyo-Seop-21.png

Chun Gi hasn’t been privy to Ha Ram’s grand plan this entire time, so she’s understandably shocked to discover that he’s planning on handing Ma Wang over to Juhyang. The fact that he keeps everything from her and the way she’s too headstrong to politick is honestly what makes this couple so frustrating.

He’s determined that she shouldn’t attend the Sealing Ceremony. She’s equally determined to see Ma Wang sealed no matter what it requires of her. He keeps assuring her that he has a plan and that he’ll fix everything, but as she discovers, his plans all involve placing his revenge first and the general welfare of others second.

ahn-hyo-seop-11.png

The ugly truth is that Ha Ram views every possible course of action through the lens of his master plan and acts only then. The only exception to this rule is where Chun Gi is concerned, but he doesn’t think far enough to care for her loved ones. He whisks her away post-Ceremony knowing that Juhyang will brand her as a traitor but neglects to provide for her ailing father or her friends from the Baekyu Painter’s Society. It’s a given that Juhyang would capture them and using them as bait to lure out Chun Gi and thereby nab Ha Ram. But for all his spymaster shenanigans, Ha Ram doesn’t seem to provide for that very real possibility.

On the other hand, Chun Gi is selfless to the extreme. She can’t live with herself if anyone is placed in danger or injured because of her. This worsens after Juhyang kills her father. She’s more determined than ever to ensure that no one else dies, and he’s equally determined to closet her away. They’ve never been more opposite, which is a really strange dynamic to showcase this close to the end of the show.

Kim-Yoo-Jung-Ahn-Hyo-Seop-21-2.png

2. The inevitable sageuk death arrives early

Spoiler

Every fantasy sageuk demands a death, and it was a given that either Moo Young (Song Won Seok) or Mae Hyang (Ha Yul Ri) would die. This week, it was the former. Poor Moo Young valiantly sacrifices himself to ensure that Ha Ram and Chun Gi can get away safely and dies a tragic, unappreciated death.

Mae Hyang, on the other hand, goes the opposite route by turning into the classic jealous second female lead. When Ha Ram tries to hide the fact that Chun Gi’s father was taken by Juhyang because he knows it’s a trap, Mae Hyang immediately informs Chun Gi. Naturally, our painter heads off, gets herself captured, and has to be rescued. Mae Hyang pins it all on Ha Ram for not sticking to their plan and forgetting the reason they began all this (which we frankly don’t know because this show didn’t give us their backstories). She’s not entirely wrong in that Ha Ram alternates between vengeance, and Chun Gi can’t seem to accomplish, but her move was frankly unnecessary.

3. The divine painting tears

Spoiler

lovers-of-the-red-sky-121-e1634873926248

The Sealing Ceremony comes with many surprises, but the greatest one is when the divine painting that Chun Gi poured her heart and soul into tears into pieces. Wol Seon (Kim Geum Soon), the palace shaman, advises Prince Yangmyung that there must be another secret object required for sealing the demon. The only issue is that Wol Seon lost her powers, so she can’t spearhead a second Sealing Ceremony.

We know that Samshin has plans for Chun Gi to paint a vessel to hold the demon for eternity. Perhaps this could be the secret object in question? Either that, or Chun Gi must make a deal with Hwacha in order for the painting not to tear when faced with containing Ma Wang.

4. Prince Yangmyung outsmarts everyone

Spoiler

gong-myung-11.png

At this point, Prince Yangmyung shines as the most levelheaded character in this drama. He isn’t the best love interest for Chun Gi but shows all the makings of a fine ruler. He listens to the advice of those around him and comes to his own opinion without jumping to conclusions. Upon being informed that Ha Ram is the infamous Il Wolseong, he doesn’t immediately assume the worst but instead tries to place himself in Ha Ram’s shoes, wondering what might have led him to live a double life.

He goes the extra mile and apologizes to Ha Ram for what he’s suffered on behalf of his family despite not being complicit in any of the tragic events 19 years ago. It’s telling that Yangmyung is willing to bow his head while being innocent, while Ha Ram targets him for revenge despite knowing he’s innocent.

Like Chun Gi, Yangmyung also puts his life on the line to stab Ma Wang when it resurfaces in Ha Ram’s body. Wol Seon tells him that the blade’s power correlates to his spite, meaning that he has to hate Ha Ram in order for the blade to kill Ma Wang. Worse, the blade could also kill him in the process. Once again, Yangmyung’s strength of character comes out in that Ha Ram survives the wound, and Yangmyung’s willingness to sacrifice himself prevents further bloodshed at the Ceremony.

He even predicts that Juhyang will exile him and has a plan in place such that he can sneak back into the city and make provisions to take his brother down. The man is succeeding on all counts here. Perhaps Ha Ram should have thought to team up with him against Juhyang. Now that would have been a much better plan because Ha Ram’s painfully out of depth, and it’s starting to cost lives.

5. The King is back

Spoiler

jo-seong-ha-ahn-hyo-seop.png

The more this drama unfolds, the more it seems to appear that Ha Ram and Chun Gi are minor characters in a larger game that has played out over centuries. The white-haired prisoner in the cell opposite Ha Ram’s is clearly a deity who’ll likely be crucial to this story’s end, as evidenced in him healing the king just as things start to get really bad.

Could this be the missing (presumed dead) balance god? It’s unclear, but he gets the king up and running again.

With everyone’s cards out in the open, the final episodes have a plethora of questions to answer. How does Hwacha factor into everything? Who will head the second Sealing Ceremony? Just how many divine portraits is Chun Gi going to have to paint? The poor girl is on her third! Will she be able to rescue her friends? And most importantly, will Prince Juhyang ever get the demon of his dreams? Honestly, Juhyang and Ma Wang have such a great love line. He even cried when the demon didn’t enter him. Now that’s love.

kwak-si-yang-11.jpg

(Find a man who looks at you the way Juhyang looks at Ma Wang.)

But will Juhyang succeed? Will Ha Ram have his revenge? Only next week can tell!

Source

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

It is not so bad . I still like the show just that last week's episode went back & forth with this demon sealing thing. I agree that Haram's character is underdeveloped, and YangMyung's arc is way better written. However I have no feelings for him. LOL .  I am still hoping for a good ending for these two. It is fantasy , so all is possible

Pre-released...oh nooooo

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

21 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

LOL is this true? I agree the romance has not been overwhelming but I like it that way haha.

The lack of ... on the Twitter is fairly true. Indeed there was not much promotion or magazine photoshoot as of this point in time. In comparison to Do You Like Brahms?, it is quite true SBS is not as diligent in updating. For the magazine photoshoot, some OTP did it after wrapping up so we shall see.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Recaps for Naver eps 15

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2082657

Hong Chun-gi appeared in just before the people of the Baekyu Painting Society were executed by the tyranny of Joo-hyang.

Hong Chun-ki was angry, saying, "Daegun killed my father. How many more people are you planning to kill?" Grand Prince Joo Hyang said, "Your father's death is your fault for running away. If all the people gathered here die, it's your fault too. Look carefully at what happens if you break my orders." The maniac tried to slash Choi Won-ho (Kim Gwang-gyu), the leader of the Baekyu-hwadan, with his sword.

Hong Chun-ki screamed in anger, saying, "It's not as good as this beast. Isn't the sky scary?" At this, Grand Prince Joo Hyang did not blink an eye and said, "I am the sky."

At this time, Seong-jo (Jo Seong-ha) and Yang Myung Dae-gun (Gong-myung) appeared. Seongjo was furious, saying, "To make things go to this level. You made your sins known by yourself." He then ordered the people to be released. King Seongjo ordered Joo Hyang to enter the palace.

On this day, Haram borrowed the power of Seongjo to prevent the unfair death of the Hongcheongi  family. Haram said to Hong Chun-ki who thanked him , "No. Nangja (Chong ki) , you  risked your life, and saved everyone."

At this time, Choi Won-ho asked what happened to Hong Eun-oh, Hong's father. Haram told him, "While running away from the house of Grand Prince Juhyang, he was injured and passed away."

That night, Hong Chun-ki mourned, saying, "My father died because of me." Then Haram said, "My father died when I was 10 years old. I thought he was killed by the sword of the golden master. So I swore that I would pay the same back to those who killed my father. And for many years, I prepared for revenge in the name of Ilwolseong," he said.

He continued, "By the way, all of that was done by me. I  have a demon king inside me, but it was ultimately done with my own hands. I have lived my whole life without knowing I killed my father," he said.

Hong Chun-ki took Haram's hand warmly and comforted him, saying, "It's not your fault." Haram comforted Hong Chun-ki by saying, "It's okay to cry when you're sad." Then he said, "Don't blame yourself for something that can't be helped." Haram said to Hong Chun-ki, "Let's hold a funeral so that your father can go comfortably. There is a place where my father is enshrined."

After the funeral, Haram held out a white ring to Hong Chun-ki. Hong Chun-ki asked, "Isn't this a new ring?" Haram said, "I had it until my mother died. I didn't know it was such a new thing. Will you accept it?" and put the ring finger into Hong Chun-ki's finger.

0be459e2-bec8-495e-95fb-fb92d41c2ad8.jpg

464c8b9d-ae89-4b59-a10f-17c4fd09ae4a.jpg

Haram promised, "From now on, whenever I am in danger, please hold my hand like this. Hong Chun-ki smiled and leaned on Haram's shoulder, saying, "Are you serious?"

Haram brought Hong Chun-gi to the place where he grew up as a child and put her to sleep. Then, I thought to myself, "My life is so meaningless. I ran for revenge, but that was what I did while I lost my memory. Even if it's not me but the demon lord within me, I don't think I can forgive me."

At this time, Haram again appeared as a demon king. His hand turned black and he couldn't control his power, but the light from the new ring that was inserted into Hong Cheon-gi's finger put the demon king to sleep. However, Hong Chun-ki was in pain and appealed to her father, saying, “What should I do now?

On that day, Seongjo called only Grand Army Yangmyeong and informed that his name was short, and requested that the sealing ceremony be held secretly.

Meanwhile, Hwacha appeared from behind Hong Cheon-gi, who was thinking about what was missing in his words. Hong Chun-ki asked, "What's the reason why the words I drew were torn?"

Hwacha said, "That's because the contract with me is missing," he said. He added, "If you make a contract with me, you will see the completion of spiritual use as my energy dwells."

Hwacha said, “The painting depicting Yeongjong Eo-yong, who was burned on fire, completed Eo-yong to seal the demon king with my supremacy.” Hong Chun-ki signed a contract with HwaCha that said, "I do not take my life. I only take pictures." He said, "Do not hold the brush until the day of the sealing ceremony," and "otherwise, you will not be able to hold the brush at all."

A white-haired old man (Choi Jong-won) appeared in front of Haram, who had lost consciousness and collapsed. He told Haram, "I am your grandfather. Our Ha family was born with the energy of water from generation to generation, and you were born with a noble destiny to benefit people widely. That is why the Demon King can be sealed within you."

Haram said, "Hey, I even killed my father. If I'm around people I care about, I'll only endanger them." The old man said, ". You are human too, so there are limits to sealing the demon king. The demon king is still encroaching on you more and more. To seal the demon king forever, you have to put it in a spiritual vessel. That's what I'm saying. That's the only way to protect your destiny."

Haram said, "Okay, then Chung Ki will go crazy or die." The gray-haired old man said, "However, if you don't seal the demon king, you will be eaten by the demon king and bring blood and wind to the world. In the end, you will kill the woman you love." "Break the ring and go to the sealing ceremony. We have to coexist,” he said.

Haram conveyed this fact to Grand Army Yangmyeong. “This sealing ceremony will be held at the time the red moon rises tonight,” Yang Myeong . “You must come to the sealing ceremony before that.” In response, Haram begged, "If I don't show up after all, or if the sealing ceremony fails again, I would like Nangja Hong. Please promise me that you will bring her." 

Soon, the sealing ceremony was ready, and everyone was keen to see if Haram would come. Haram broke the ring under the moonlight, lost his strength and staggered towards the sealing ceremony.

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I haven't read anything yet on the recaps and such, but I feel compelled to keep watching to see how bad this gets. Hahaha... I like fantasy type genres and the supernatural (within non horror sub-genres), and this seemed to have started quite well (though at this point, I'm still not sure what Wolseongdang is) with sufficient intrigue. Ah well, wish me luck.

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Episode 15

What a twist... lol. In the end it was Haram who was possessed by Mawang and killed his own father. Not that this is not believable but it was a tale coming from the mouth of the King that, in Haram's perspective, should not be so easily believed. After all it was all his life's conviction that it was the King who killed his father but Haram was so quick to believe it! It's the flaw in the story-telling. If the story had told us, after working with the King and knowing him throughout the years Haram learnt that this King he served is benevelont and he was struggling internally to persuade himself this King (or late King) caused misfortune to his family, it would have been more convincing.

And then another twist! The old man in the stone cell is (was? he's dead?) Haram's grandfather. WTF? So random? Why was he locked up? Nothing was explained here! Plus what did he do to save the King? Gives his energy to save the King so he died. Was this on last episode and I just happened to "not pay attention" at the time... xD

And the ring? Now we've to break the ring? I thought the ring protected them all these times? :nani:?

So many things are so random, including Hwacha. He just comes and goes without any explanation of his existence, really... :pandahehe:

• Haha 5

@mademoiselle From this picture you posted, it looks like Ha Ram is no longer blind! Or at least his eye balls look black - not tinted 😂 Maybe both of them can see at the end!

FCm9BX8VEAAAisv?format=jpg&name=medium

I think we just have to accept that there quite a lot of holes and we are not going to get all the answers 😅 Let's just see how Ma Wang is going to be sealed - I'm still wondering what the vessel is - and how their sight is restored. The rest, doesn't matter anymore haha.

Quite good acting from the actress.

img.gif

Source: @silvertrhree

Much as I like Prince Yangmyeong's character in the drama, the actor needs to up his acting skills. He was fine playing cute when he first met Cheon Gi, but now when he needs to be more serious, it's quite cringey.

The King... from the beginning, I thought he looked like a benevolent ruler and not likely the one who ordered Ha Ram's father to be killed. But after Prince Juhyang explained why he needed Ma Wang, I was surprised the King was so heartless. He didn't say anything and just ordered his son to be dragged out 😲 From Juhyang's perspective, it's no wonder he feels his father favours his brothers and he could not confide in the King.

img.jpg

Source: @silvertrhree

Last episode tonight!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

The King... from the beginning, I thought he looked like a benevolent ruler and not likely the one who ordered Ha Ram's father to be killed. But after Prince Juhyang explained why he needed Ma Wang, I was surprised the King was so heartless. He didn't say anything and just ordered his son to be dragged out 😲 From Juhyang's perspective, it's no wonder he feels his father favours his brothers and he could not confide in the King.

He wasn't heartless. You can see he was heartbroken but he is also the King. Joohyang has committed crime and was plotting treason so he has to be punished no matter what. Joohyang was also not showing a slightest remorse in his actions.

9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Quite good acting from the actress.

Agreed Kim Yoo Jung's acting was better in this drama than I've seen in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.

10 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I think we just have to accept that there quite a lot of holes and we are not going to get all the answers 😅 Let's just see how Ma Wang is going to be sealed - I'm still wondering what the vessel is - and how their sight is restored. The rest, doesn't matter anymore haha.

LOL. You said it like the vessel isn't the painting again. I'm just surprised they are still painting the King's potrait and not Haram's potrait. :idk:

• Like 3

@mademoiselle  I am surprised that HR was so called responsible for his father's death. Honestly, I hate that it was because it is akin to  someone slapping him on the face for a fault that is not his. So those years of vengeance is for what ? It is even more pitiful then for him. It has already been unfair to him from the start that he was the one who became blind and had to have this demon in him, and now he is the "murderer" of his own father.  I agree that this bit of the story  telling  was not great especially with HR believing the king so easily. 

[ Maybe I like violence  and I wanted to him to have his revenge ...aahahaah I have no issues with a blood bath . This is so kill joy. :poliWeird:

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL. You said it like the vessel isn't the painting again. I'm just surprised they are still painting the King's potrait and not Haram's potrait.

Yes, because the subs keep saying vessel 😂 which logically given that Cheon Gi is a painter, should mean a painting but who knows. Maybe it literally means a container with a lid and lock lol.

Cheon Gi is drawing the King again - it can't be that this will work just because she has Hwacha's magic? Then how about the earlier painting of Haram by the beach? That was drawn without Hwacha so it will not work?

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

[ Maybe I like violence ...I wanted to have his revenge ...aahahaah I have no issues with a blood bath . This is so kill joy. ] 

You just want to see him kill Prince Yangmyeong 😂

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle  I am surprised that HR was so called responsible for his father's death. Honestly, I hate that it was because it is akin to  someone slapping him on the face for a fault that is not his. So those years of vengeance is for what ? It is even more pitiful then for him. It has already been unfair to him from the start that he was the one who became blind and had to have this demon in him, and know he is the "murderer" of his own father.  I agree that this bit of the story  telling  was not great especially with HR believing the king so easily. 

[ Maybe I like violence ...I wanted to have his revenge ...aahahaah I have no issues with a blood bath . This is so kill joy. :poliWeird:

Oh yes! I forgot to mention but the whole time watching episode 15 I was thinking the same as you. How it really sucks to be Cheon Ki and Haram because they were just two innocent babies who did absolute nothing to deserve whatever they had to go through now, especially Haram. He was a healthy boy and his sight was stripped away from him at 10. The show then make him shoulder this vengeance, suffer by carrying Mawang in him (just because he has the energy of water) and now a murderer of his own father (so-to-speak). And don't tell me this is fate :pandagrim:

And where is Samshin and Ho Ryeong when they are needed? So so soooooo bad the story has become. Some things / people / deities just happened to be there when needed. This show is based on a novel, how can one stuffed it up so much?

2 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Yes, because the subs keep saying vessel 😂 which logically given that Cheon Gi is a painter, should mean a painting but who knows. Maybe it literally means a container with a lid and lock lol.

Cheon Gi is drawing the King again - it can't be that this will work just because she has Hwacha's magic? Then how about the earlier painting of Haram by the beach? That was drawn without Hwacha so it will not work?

Man, don't get me started on Hwacha... HAHAHAHA :pandarage2: How can Cheon Ki be divine then if she needed Hwacha to work her divinity. What a load of BS, man. :laugh: *so close to swearing just thinking about the "logic" of this story

But oh @abs-oluteM Ahn Hyeo Seop cried beautifully at first when the King told him he killed his father :lmao2:

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Man, don't get me started on Hwacha... HAHAHAHA  How can Cheon Ki be divine then if she needed Hwacha to work her divinity. What a load of BS, man.  *so close to swearing just thinking about the "logic" of this story

Good point! Haha. Imagine if at the end, they did indeed use that Ha Ram painting that was already drawn. Means Hwacha was  totally unnecessary and doesn't even need to appear!

When Ha Ram's father was dying, and he called for the Gods to save his son, Samshin helped. I was thinking, aiyo, if you were there all the while, why didn't you help earlier. Must wait for people to call you meh? lol.

Actually what's the actual story in the novel? I think someone mentioned that in the novel, there was no revenge plot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1