Hong Cheon Gi / Red Sky 홍천기 [2021]

New stills

So I am guessing after he manifested as the demon, he went back to being himself again and drops to the ground landing on her and I suppose she ends up looking after him

https://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1470836

1630890634373603.jpg

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Summary recaps for  eps 3

http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1116878

Haram suffered from severe pain after touching Hong Chun-ki. After a while, the devil controlled Haram's body and spirit, and visited Hongcheongi, harming all the guards around Haram.

Although Samshin (Moon Sook) hid Hong Cheon-gi in the rocks, she woke up and started walking alone in the mountain.

When Haram tried to steal the eyes from Hongcheon Gi, Horyeong (Jo Yerin), the guardian deity of Inwangsan Mountain, appeared. She tied Haram to a tree and tried to kill the devil. At that time, the Three Gods (Samshin)  appeared to stop Horyeong  and said that even if Haram was killed, the devil would be free and enter another person's body. Horyeong imprisoned the demon king in Haram and released Haram at the persuasion of Samshin after saying  that Hong Cheongi could make a vessel to contain the demon king and seal it.

Haram, who was released from the tree, fell onto the HongCheonGi. Hong Cheon-gi took Haram, who was unconscious, and hurried to find a place to stay. She carefully took care of Haram by burning firewood for Haram and even looked for a doctor for him. 

While Hong Chun-ki was away from home, Haram woke up. Haram felt strange about his first memory loss since the rain ritual in the past. Haram thought that Hong Chun-gi's voice was the same as the girl whom he kissed on the day when the peach blossoms were scattered in the past.

Haram asked Hong Chun-ki's name when he returned home. When Hong Cheon-gi revealed her identity, Haram found out that Hong Cheon-gi was a girl who kissed under a peach blossom 19 years ago.

------------

VERY important to note in that summary is that CG will be the one that can make a vessel (her painting ) that will be able to seal the demon in. So she is the chosen one to save him and the nation. 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 8/31/2021 at 9:16 PM, NiteWalker said:

the demon is pretty good looking huh.....and we all admire things from the wrong end hahah

Lol I thought so too .. lol 

Episode 3 was awesome

We find out that  Mo Wang ( demon ) is still trapped in Ha Ram's body. We can still see the butterfly tattoo. 

Have you guys noticed the Previews are are misguided.  Last preview showed Cheon Ki being captured when it was only to lock her up for not coming home. lol lol  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

30 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

Lol I thought so too .. lol 

Episode 3 was awesome

We find out that  Mo Wang ( demon ) is still trapped in Ha Ram's body. We can still see the butterfly tattoo. 

Have you guys noticed the Previews are are misguided.  Last preview showed Cheon Ki being captured when it was only to lock her up for not coming home. lol lol  

i havent watch episode 3, later after my meeting....boss calling urgent meeting in 30minutes

• Like 2
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:
3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

This was cute 😆 And so nice that CG would draw a butterfly as her "mark" when it is also Samsin's.

Nabi is everywhere :PsyWhat:

Pre-release E4 Cut

The "You run, I chase" bit makes me cringe

Now every time I see a butterfly , I think of Jae On! ...Yes, that part was cringey and our poor Haram has no clue what the heck just happened. But amazing how he caught her. LOL

So I gather from this article that she feels embarrased in the pre-release cut because of this. Think she didn't believe that Yang Myung is a prince.

https://www.breaknews.com/832243

2021090735229786.jpg

Yang Myeong Dae-gun is a romantic who loves poetry, calligraphy, and painting, and enjoys the wind. In the last 3 episodes, Yang Myung-gi purchased a replica of Hong Chun-gi's painting, suggesting an unusual relationship with Hong Chun-ki. In addition, he received the king's order and went to find the missing Haram himself, making the three people look forward to meeting.

In the midst of this, the production team of 'Hongcheongi' draws attention by foretelling the scene of Hongcheongi and Yangmyeongdaegun's name, which was properly twisted from the first meeting, ahead of the 4th broadcast on the 7th.

The place where the two are in the published photo is in front of the pigment shop where Hong Chun-gi is nursing Haram. Grand Admiral(Prince)  Yangmyung is posing with his feet on the bench. Then, towards Hong Chun-gi, he reveals that he is the 'great prince of this country' and is making a solemn expression. The narcissistic introduction of the narcissistic Dae-gun Yang Myung is expected to cause laughter.

Hong Chun-ki glances at the shabby appearance of Grand Prince Yang Myeong in a stewardess suit with an absurd look. Hong Chun-ki's eyes with his hand on his waist are full of disbelief. When Grand Army Yang Myeong tries to enter the house, Hong Cheon-Ki boldly confronts Grand Army Yang Myeong to protect Haram. At Hong Chun-ki's dignified momentum, Grand Prince Yang Myeong faltered as if he was bewildered, raising expectations for their chemistry.

The production team of 'Hongcheongi' said, "Hongcheonki leaves a strong first impression on the life of Grand Prince Yangmyeong, who knew nothing but art. Hongcheon-gi is going to engrave the unforgettable memory of his first meeting with Grand Army Yangmyeong.” He said, “Hongcheon-gi, who misunderstood Grand Army Yangmyeong, will face an unexpected aftermath due to this meeting. Please look forward to the meeting between the two people and the chemistry between them that will lead to a pleasant episode.”

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Great potential for...? @Chocolate

A second romance line? Their meeting seems quite cute. :laugh:

A thought on the Shaman. She lies as can be seen when she said the Bad Prince was sent by the palace to investigate the death of the soldiers. There was also no scene to show that the old King ordered Ha Ram's father to be killed. Instead, she wanted to do the ritual to seal the Demon but was overriden by HR's father.

c7YxU0a.jpg

So it could be her, who wanted to kill Ha Ram's father. He was her "competition".

o1LMvPg.jpg

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
27 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

So it could be her, who wanted to kill Ha Ram's father. He was her "competition".

This makes a lot more sense. Since I could not see the reason why either King - past & present would ask to kill HR's father. The king seem to have such a soft spot for HR. To order his son the prince to go look for a scholar says alot about how much he values HR.

--------------------------

I managed to stream it live and some highlights here

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Summary recaps for eps 4

Adapted from: Source

On this day, Haram (played by Ahn Hyo-seop) asked the name of Hong Cheon-ki (played by Kim Yoo-jeong). Hearing his name, Haram recalls the past and finds out that she was the child he met when he was young/

Then, while Haram was inside, Prince Yangmyeong (Gongmyeong) came to Hongcheon-gi. When asked by him to find a person, Hong Chun-ki pretends not to know & does not mention she is  taking  care of Haram. When Hong Cheon-gi blocked the front, Grand Prince Yang Myung said, "Who are you blocking? What are you doing?" he shouted. He mentioned that he was Prince YM.  Hong Cheon-ki responded by saying that if he was the prince, she was the wife of the prince. 

(He fell in love with her at first sight.)

They missed each other. But as fate would have it . Hong Cheon-ki visited Maejukheon in person to deliver the list of painters from Baekyu Flower Troupe. She met Haram again there, but she was about to leave because she thought he wouldn't recognize her. Haram immediately noticed that she was Hong Cheon-ki, and greeted her gladly. Hong Cheon-ki then explained the situation with Prince Yangmyeong, and Prince Yangmyeong appeared in the meantime. Surprised, Hong Cheon-ki hurriedly left, but Prince Yangmyeong chased  her when he saw her

Eventually, Hong Cheon-ki was caught by Prince Yangmyeong, and she scuffled not to give the list of painters. Hong Cheon-ki said, "I cannot face you  because I now know that you are really Prince Yangmyeong."  In response, Grand Prince Yangmyeong said, "I am the Grand Prince of this country." Hong Cheon-ki said, "Please don't use the register of names to harm me," expressing discomfort, "It may be just a register for me , but this is a list represents  my colleagues' lives, honor, and hope for their lives". 

Eventually, when the scuffle continued, Haram said, "Hong  made a mistake when she didn't recognize the Grand Prince  while trying to defend me. Please forgive me generously," he asked. he then mediated between YM and CG.

Meanwhile , back in the palace when HR meets the king , it is revealed that the Crown Prince had an unknown disease in his body.  Yang Myung organises a painting competition ( he still wants to find the artist who did such a good copy of the painting that he bought earlier. Hong Chun-ki hurried to a doctor for her  father who had fallen ill. The doctor gave her a prescription but the herbs are rare . Hong Chun-ki decided to participate in the painting competition  held by the Yang Myung-gun, as it was a medicinal herb that could only be used in the royal family.

Haram grasped Seongjo's (Jo Seongha) intent and sets a day of revenge, and Prince Joo Hyang  (Kwak Siyang) also wants to defeat Seongjo, and plans to take the throne from the crown prince.  Towards the end of the broadcast, a painter called  Gan Yun-guk (Park Jeong-hak) finds out that Hong Cheon-ki is a divine painter .

Despite continued opposition, Hong Cheon-ki made her way to participate in the painting competition, but she could not enter and is soon on the verge of being dragged by Jeong Soen-nae (Yang Hyun-min). Haram, who was there, intervened and hugged  Hong Cheon-ki, saying, "I'll take this woman."

image_readtop_2021_864565_16310245624777

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

well im only on episodes 3 am i late....however it seems like the birth of deity is everywhere lols hahaha

Yes haha! And it's done really well. The scenes are beautiful, or this giffer is fantastic 😍

More here: https://silvertrhee.tistory.com/261

img.gif

I was just going to ask about how the Goblin will affect the story and he appeared in ep4. Here he was in ep1 during the fight to seal the Demon:

3u1LnZh.jpg

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

I was just going to ask about how the Goblin will affect the story and he appeared in ep4. Here he was in ep1 during the fight to seal the Demon:

but he disappear right after right?

i wonder what is his roles in all this mess.....

@mademoiselle yes it will be CheonGi who will create the vessel to seal the demon away....however will she die later!!! or she will just disappear from the eyes of public and retire to somewhere remote and live happily with HaRam only **ahem**

• Like 3

Hahaha I haven't watched E3 and E4. Wanted to watch it together.

@NiteWalker I read from Weibo that in the book, it is happy ending but Haram didn't get his sight back. I'm OK with that :) It would make sense that if one of them have to be blind, it should be Haram because he's already used to it and Cheon Ki would have to get used to it all over again, which is also cruel. And she's an artist, she needs her eyes.

BTS

Summary?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1