The Devil Judge / Devilish Judge 악마판사 [2021]

Darkarcana

By the way , not sure if you saw the 2nd banner on our home page to highlight this drama. Really love it - @bairama's design :wow:

E731zT-VUAAZyxl?format=jpg&name=900x900

Drama is number one on recent Good Data Rankings and Ji Sung and Jin Young are #1 & #2 respectively for the actor's rankings , and Kim Min Jung at #5.

I hope KMJ solves that payment dispute with her agency. Horrible of the CEO just to run off like that.

Spoiler

Buzzworthy-drama.jpg

Buzzworthy-actors.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Hot banner! @bairama 😍

Thanks @mademoiselle and @abs-oluteM for the BTS videos. Apart from Hyun Bin's projects, I hardly watch BTS but Devil Judge ones seem quite fun 🥰 But I seem to have missed the parts mentioned below:

79230b58de1946928fd9539f8346b208.jpeg?s=

Watch: GOT7’s Jinyoung And Ji Sung Sweetly Take Care Of Each Other On Set Of “The Devil Judge”

Aug 4, 2021 by S. Nam

tvN’s “The Devil Judge” released a new behind-the-scenes video!

In the new making-of video, GOT7’s Jinyoung gets playful as he makes the camera follow him around. After his actual hair stylist and makeup artist appear briefly in the drama, he tells them that they’ve done a great job. In a different scene with Ji Sung, Jinyoung takes care of the other actor by removing a small piece of dust from his face.

Ji Sung helps Jinyoung film his scene by silently mouthing his lines so that Jinyoung can immerse himself in his role. Grateful for the help, Jinyoung hugs Ji Sung afterwards. While Jinyoung is filming, Ji Sung also uses an electric mosquito swatter behind him so that he isn’t bothered.

While resting, Jinyoung mentions how Ji Sung’s shirt was about to burst while fighting. Embarrassed, Ji Sung reveals, “It was the shirt that was small.” Eyeing the staff’s mosquito swatter, Jinyoung shares, “I really want that.” Ji Sung tells that staff member, “You keep it. You’ll get it stolen by him.” Jinyoung warns, “Be careful. I have sticky fingers.” Eventually, Jinyoung gets his hands on the mosquito swatter, which he uses diligently until it’s confiscated by another staff member.

In the middle of Park Gyu Young and Jinyoung’s scene, a large ferry passes by, causing them to stop filming in order to wave at the excited passengers on board. Ji Sung and Kim Min Jung also remain energetic while filming their scene, laughing from having to do multiple takes.

Back at the courtroom, Jinyoung massages Ji Sung’s shoulders to help him loosen up. Later, Ji Sung playfully stretches a hand out to check if Jinyoung is sleeping, but Jinyoung keeps making up excuses by saying that he was immersing himself in the moment.

Kim Min Jung struggles to remember the order of her yoga poses, and although she nails the pose properly, she eventually falls because she can’t maintain her balance. The director compliments her after her workout, but Kim Min Jung compares herself to a character from the horror move “The Ring.”

When Jang Young Nam joins the scene, she and Kim Min Jung compete on who is the character that’s more cruel. Afterwards, Kim Min Jung breaks all the glasses on the table, and the director makes her freeze on the spot so that she doesn’t hurt herself while filming.

Source

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

While resting, Jinyoung mentions how Ji Sung’s shirt was about to burst while fighting. Embarrassed, Ji Sung reveals, “It was the shirt that was small.” Eyeing the staff’s mosquito swatter, Jinyoung shares, “I really want that.” Ji Sung tells that staff member, “You keep it. You’ll get it stolen by him.” Jinyoung warns, “Be careful. I have sticky fingers.” Eventually, Jinyoung gets his hands on the mosquito swatter, which he uses diligently until it’s confiscated by another staff member.

This part? I saw it in the BTS ah.

17 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

By the way , not sure if you saw the 2nd banner on our home page to highlight this drama. Really love it - @bairama's design

@bairama

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

The ending of ep.9 is just incredible to watch. It shows how ugly the heart of a person with greed could be. I love that Ga-on gets to return the money to the victims of that person. 

I had to LOL at the real reason of Yohan not letting the Nanny cooks. Glad that in the midst of the serious stuff going on, we have a little chuckle seeing the small family within this mansion. Love the dinner scene. Please, please, let nothing bad happen to Elijah or the Nanny. I do worry for Elijah now that she is known as Yohan's niece, but she does need to get out once in a while instead of being cooped up in the mansion. He has lots of enemy and he was too emotional to let his weakness for his niece shown by his anger. Why does he need to announce that Elijah is his niece!? Anyway, it's cute to see Elijah being eager to help Ga-on. First with the swapped prisoner, next with the Bamboo Gang. I do hope she will "join the team" with her computer skills in taking down the big bad, more formally than the negotiations with Texas prison. Not important, but can't help to wonder how Elijah got up to the rooftop at Ga-on's place... lol... I wished the director had thought about this rather impossible act. I am glad nothing happen to her with the gang confrontation, and hope she gets to hang out again with Soo Hyun. Yohan needs to let people in more, although I understand why he prefers not to. 

Yohan was on-point calling Ga-on for only seeing the surface, just like Isaac. We see growth/change in Ga-on and I hope we'll see more as he joins Yohan's side. I don't quite understand why Ga-on could be a threat for Yohan though if he doesn't get him on his side. Still, happy to see him allowing Ga-on to meet some of the members of his team. 

Forgot to mention this. I guess by what Sun-ah did to the lady director (pushed down the stairs), we can confirm that Sun-ah killed her own mother and guised it as falling from the stairs...? 

• Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I had to LOL at the real reason of Yohan not letting the Nanny cooks. Glad that in the midst of the serious stuff going on, we have a little chuckle seeing the small family within this mansion. Love the dinner scene. Please, please, let nothing bad happen to Elijah or the Nanny.

Same haha and both Yohan and Elijah were so nice about it - coming up with fake reasons to avoid telling her that it’s just her cooking that’s bad 😂

That scene too made me think that something bad is going to happen to one of Elijah and Yohan. I think there are some people who are predicting that Yohan might not get a good ending.

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Forgot to mention this. I guess by what Sun-ah did to the lady director (pushed down the stairs), we can confirm that Sun-ah killed her own mother and guised it as falling from the stairs...? 

Yep this was what I’d gathered too. She most likely had a hand in her parents’ deaths. 

And, same thoughts regarding the rooftop scene with Elijah and Soohyun when I forst saw that scene!

I was thinking “How did she manage to carry Elijah and her wheelchair all the up on her own?!” 😅

Edited by im0202
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
19 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Omg, I know Yo Han invited Sun Ah to his mansion but I did not know the rest gonna join/meet her, especially Elijah!

Saw this just now too... wow I wonder what the dynamics are gonna be like in this scene!! The tension lol...

Elijah already looks skeptical and shooting Sun-ah the highly-sus face 😅

Edited by im0202
  • Haha 5

Someone translated the pre-released 

cr: Beulin Rithsy ( YT comment section)

Jung Sun Ah: Master, you're quite a bad person... So audacious...
Kang Yo Han: Isn't that the reason you like me, because I'm similar to you. Afterall, it is a road you cannot walk back. Now that Cha Kyung hee is here, you cannot be free. Make a choice.
Jung Sun Ah: What if I decide to end this?

Kang Yo Han: Then, it cannot be helped. Do as you wish. Do you wanna go to my home? It's been a long time, isn't it? We could remember the past and it might be fun.

Hmmmmm :pandaevil:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611258da65f2c6a0397a4

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I find it even spicier than Nevertheless because of the tension.

Definitely....Nevertheless is not spicy. Just a lot of youthful hormones of confused college students. I get distracted to do other things when watching :lmao2:

This one here is a different story ...they are  taunting & teasing each other while trying to bring each other down. So good

• Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Why am I so excited?

I have given up trying to scroll for spoilers... Just went straight to livestreaming today 😂

Then will watch again with subs tomorrow morning.

I rarely livestream kdramas so I guess I’m really hooked :laugh:

I’m still hoping this will go on Netflix soon so more people will watch it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Jung Sun Ah: Master, you're quite a bad person... So audacious...
Kang Yo Han: Isn't that the reason you like me, because I'm similar to you. Afterall, it is a road you cannot walk back. Now that Cha Kyung hee is here, you cannot be free. Make a choice.
Jung Sun Ah: What if I decide to end this?

Kang Yo Han: Then, it cannot be helped. Do as you wish. Do you wanna go to my home? It's been a long time, isn't it? We could remember the past and it might be fun.

The way of the convo is ambiguous.. Sexyyyyyy I like it hahahaha they tease us 😆

This week episode will daebak SO EXCITED TOOOOOOOO arggggggggg the waiting for subs..

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Definitely....Nevertheless is not spicy. Just a lot of youthful hormones of confused college students.

yeah yeah have to agree, this way a different genre more like.. Into.. Wildest fantasy? Lol 😄 

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

46 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

That getting shot scene most likely going to be the cliffhanger so that we'll suffer for a week... sigh.

Haha I actually wished they hadn’t shown us this part in the trailer though, so it will be more of a shock when we see Yohan getting hurt. 
If that part is really the cliffhanger... ohmygod the 6-day wait :OOF:

11 minutes ago, bairama said:

The way of the convo is ambiguous.. Sexyyyyyy I like it hahahaha they tease us

Yes so sexy indeed... But then Yohan had to spoil it and

Spoiler

got the housemaid to the dinner as well 😂 Such a devious little plan. He definitely threw Sun-ah off lol

• Haha 4

for the preview.. I observe often Kdramas have their peak of problem in ep. 11-12 so I can expect something dramatic to the leads

9 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Haha I actually wished they hadn’t shown us this part in the trailer though, so it will be more of a shock when we see Yohan getting hurt. 

burnnnnnnn hahahahahaha

I'm thankful this show is bang and many beautiful editors out there creating fanvid to fill the painful wait of cliffhanger

9 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Yes so sexy indeed... But then Yohan had to spoil it and

HAHAHAHA Yohan love is Gaon. Face it Sunah

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o