Havenites Dabang

8 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@LaLa 18 again? I dont think i ll watch that... I wanna watch Children of a lesser God after stranger 2 finishes..

Currently watching Stranger 2 and also JDrama...Grand Maison Tokyo...very nice! I think after this Grand Maison..i wanna continue with a few Jdramas along with COALG hmmmmm

7dwYVf1.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

@SnowBlob Ah well... I thought you would be interested to check that out... :( 

If you in need of good melodrama or makjang one, do try Lies of Lies :D We did talk about it, didn't we? Or maybe I talk with the wrong person? :thinking:

@SilverMoonTea I didn't really remember about the story so I can't write long posts about their character. That's why I just put oppa appreciation posts to add actors that have done sageuk. I haven't seen their pictures in the thread, except Yeo Jin Goo 

Oh I'm not a saleswoman. I just want to share good drama that everyone might enjoy or missed the opportunity to watch *wink*

For example, I didn't do any promotion about Lies of Lies but there are many who watch it and voila the thread is born in here :MewGiggle:

@mademoisellesia your dp is crying because no one new except the three of us in 18 again? xD

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So everytime I said this oppa look is not my cup of tea. In the end he become my cup of tea. Latest example : OSW lols. I think I should start to change my line, or my credibility will be further questioned

Why are you so Ahn Jeong-won! I must post this everytime you say that. Hahahaha!

11KR6SZ.jpg

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

By the way what would people who like coffee want to know ? I just discovered that @abnoch has his own cafe & was suggesting he should do a series of for coffee lovers here in @OsmanthusTea’s thread

Wow @abnoch owns a cafe? That's so cool!

I have a question - how is coffee decaffeinated? I have been thinking about getting some decaf coffee recently to drink in the afternoon / night when I want something but not to be kept awake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

your dp is crying because no one new except the three of us in 18 again? xD

Yeah. I got a notification seeing that you tagged me and also asked @SnowBlob to watch. But I didn't even get a chance to say anything she's already rejected. So...

anigif.thumb.gif.8658967fff221eeb86f362d

5-6 good looking guys to choose from and @SilverMoonTea tells me none appeal to her!!! :PsyWhat: Since you are so Ahn Jeong Won, not know your "cup of tea" well, you should so check it out before deciding on it being a complete no. :P

itzVuS2.jpg

gzL0GD4.jpg

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@LaLa yes we did talk about lies lies...lol... Not in the mood for makjang atm...

@mademoisellesia aiyooo....(wiping ue tears)..dear dear...i dont like giving false hope...or else later you wholeheartedly tried convincing me only to be rejected at the end.... The pain would be worse right? :brb:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@wallflowersforjane ah.. It's a cafe/shack that inspired by Melbourne's street little coffee shop that looks garbage outside but hope it gives you the right ambient inside lol. A side bonus for me that enjoy coffee much:smile: the decaf, will try to answer.

There's debate on decaf coffee effect for health, and I'm suggesting it only if you really crave the taste/atmosphere sometimes, rarely, aka don't use it for something regular. The process mostly takes with chemical like methyl chloride or natural plant hormones when the beans are raw (before roasting it), what I know is with soaking it. I don't really introduced to that world, but majority used one is methyl chloride--the best to keep the flavor, as well it leaves carcinogen substances. Even coffee has health benefits with rich anti-oxidants that may prevent cancer, sadly most decaf process will wash out the goods. It just focus on taste while minimizing the caffeine, by far.

Edited by abnoch
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

f-150-st-steam.png

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are channelling your husband Seo Dong Jae

BTW, I peeked the new episode and OMG, he didn't appear again!

My husband!!!!! He only appear in the preview . I have been duped this season. Should hv known cause he was filming 365 at the same time. I feel trolled :shocked:

But at least his agency doing a lot to promote him . I’ll just hv to watch him eat chips. 
OSfGD6R.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abnoch Whereabouts in Indonesia are you (I hope I remembered it right)? When we get to travel again, I will definitely want to come check it out if I happen to be there! :D Thanks for the info about decafe coffee! I wanted to decrease my caffeine levels, but if I am replacing it with chemicals, I rather not!

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

LOLL! I didn't know that was the name. Quite interesting...

Wow JTBC is having such a good drama year, I must say! Or has it always been like that?

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

3 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@wallflowersforjane kopi:Ghastlel: ooo Wired Monkey is great! Ronin, Nylon, Symmetry.. Good times 

Ahhh you know your Singapore coffee shops! Pretty sad that so many of those have closed down but at least Nylon is still thriving. I haven't heard of Wired Monkey. I am going to have check that out. There's quite a few new places around now - Apartment Coffee, Percolate, Five Oars, Columbus Coffee Co. % Arabica from Japan is here now too.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 2

Closed down because of covid ? @wallflowersforjane

When you travel , do you do a lot of cafe hopping? @abnoch 

@mademoisellesia which is better if hv to chose - MTF or 18 Again? I can only pick up one . :yayaya:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)