Havenites Dabang

@wallflowersforjane ah. I just Googled out of curiosity, Ronin closed. Dang. I discovered 'em through TripAdv. And Wired Monkey is the recent one (around 2017/2018). Wired Monkey if I'm not wrong remember it is located in Little India area. Their slayer machine attracts me, baristas are great. The first attempt there I ordered long black and then.. On the last day in SG I just feel to have come back there and try another one before departing. Even tried to revisit in 2019 while I was wondering like crazy before quitting my work:laugh: great. See if I overrated it or not, I'm kinda like to know

@abs-oluteM when I'm in new area, I would try the best I can for coffee time, at least to peek 'em :p

Edited by abnoch
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

f-150-st-steam.png

1 minute ago, abnoch said:

Wired Monkey if I'm not wrong remember it is located in Little India area. Their slayer machine attracts me, baristas are great.

Your memory is correct! Okay, I am very curious now, I will have to go there soon to check it out. I used to go around to more coffee shops but now I am lazy. Lol! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 hours ago, MMM8P said:

i mean i guess u could say it like that

How's school?

It's a bit surreal here. The face to face classes has less than 5 or less than 10 students, and the school bus only got 1 or 2 kids per route.

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 5
  • Shocked 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

29 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@im0202 I am super tickled by the fact that SF2 filmed in the Yulje Hospital set. Hahahahaha!

You caught that too? Haha. I was laughing when I saw the tweets !

@MayanEcho so are they all studying online ? 

Good luck @MMM8P you can do this ! 

@SilverMoonTea @mademoisellesia quite a lot of entries for the Sageuk / Wuxia.  I didn’t realise how much people love these historical dramas 

Am I the only one “stressed” we hv too many new shows coming up ? :shocked:

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

quite a lot of entries for the Sageuk / Wuxia.  I didn’t realise how much people love these historical dramas 

Am I the only one “stressed” we hv too many new shows coming up ?

LOLLLL I just have many Oppas hence more entries.:idk:

:heiboi: I was even thinking what about the ladies?! The girls have pretty sageuk costumes too.

Bwahaha, stress with good shows - maybe not me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
25 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

You caught that too? Haha. I was laughing when I saw the tweets !

Lol yes! SF x HP cross-over please! Good to see the Yulje set being used now, TVN made a good investment to build it. I am also just excited knowing the set has been dusted off and HP filming will start soon!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

are you really stress?

i thought were happy with all the abs u going to get to ogle soon

Not all dramas have abs ....though in my “professional opinion” they should ! :smile:. I don’t mind nice hands too ! 
 I’m reading a lot casting news . More shows ! 

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)