Havenites Dabang

On 11/10/2020 at 8:12 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Until now, still havent complete last 2 eps Lies of Lies @LaLa

I knew that. So far we have 2 dramas that we watched together when it's airing live. While I finished the series, you didn't. You don't know how glad I am that you finish HP season 1 hahahaha (probably I have to do everything so that you will finish season 1 :KittyGun: )

It's finally the weekend~

Hope everyone can enjoy the time. Stay safe and healthy :duckhearts:

• Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

5 hours ago, LaLa said:

I knew that. So far we have 2 dramas that we watched together when it's airing live. While I finished the series, you didn't. You don't know how glad I am that you finish HP season 1 hahahaha (probably I have to do everything so that you will finish season 1 :KittyGun: )

It's finally the weekend~

Hope everyone can enjoy the time. Stay safe and healthy :duckhearts:

Hahahahaha, She sounds like a serial series dropper that one! :laugh: No loyalty whatsoever!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL @LaLa

I think I've watched way too many dramas... So lately even lost interest much faster. Haha it's a challenge for drama maker to keep someone like me interested. And this week nightmare been so busy, didn't even watch many dramas...

But recently I gulped 32 eps YSY drama, so I do have loyalty, or can I say oppa power got to be super strong? :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

14 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hiiiii~ Hope you're ok! What's this about your school being closed? Seen Jeff and Carter lately? :MewHi:

yeah i doing fine, my school just closed for 2 weeks to let the teachers and staff get better because my school district doesnt have enough subs to constantly replace them because they got corona. plus the numbers are getting pretty high and my school has shut itself down because they dont want anymore people getting corona. also i have not seen jeff or carter super recently. the last timei saw them was when i had school was 3 days ago so if you count that as "recently " then yes i have seen them.

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

17 hours ago, Jane said:

For a minute, I thought I might have done something wrong because I have never been tagged by Gochu before! 

TBH I rarely associate YKS with g.o.d, I always forget he was in an idol group. Haha! I know Joonhyung the most because of Roommate a few years ago. Recently added Road to my playlist after discovering it through Discord kpop trivia!

lol, wow, people are even afraid of me on this site too!!

just so everyone knows. Godotology isnt named after god.. or G.O.D. its named after a video game character :SquirtleNiceAhah:

i just found this gem.  This American family? dancing to G.O.D's song in front of Joonyoung and that other guy

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Squirtle!!

Squirt squirt

13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Jane @abs-oluteM So the carpenter line doesn't stay long lols... I thought he want to retired alrd...

Yeah, but I am not going to protest if he wants to come back to dramaland :eeeee:

1 hour ago, Gochu said:

lol, wow, people are even afraid of me on this site too!!

just so everyone knows. Godotology isnt named after god.. or G.O.D. its named after a video game character

Hahahaha, somehow you just inspire fear? What G.O.D. songs would you recommend? I think I need this plug this hole in my k-pop education. :GengarAww:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

3 hours ago, Jane said:

Yeah, but I am not going to protest if he wants to come back to dramaland :eeeee:

Hahahaha, somehow you just inspire fear? What G.O.D. songs would you recommend? I think I need this plug this hole in my k-pop education. :GengarAww:

to be honest. i think their songs suck. I Just like the members, not their music :Ghastlel:

for that era, i was more into SHinhwa and Sechs Kies (for boy bands) and SES and Baby Vox for girl bands.

I think G.O.D was most popular for 3 songs. Road (Gil), Observation, and one more.. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Squirtle!!

Squirt squirt

@TRaNz finally got time continue Search. As other romance drama failed me, this drama now on my top list lol. The pacing quite fast and its even get more interesting. Its also quite unique as kdrama, as its not common to have the military settings. 

Crystal Jung looked really shine here, haha as she's also the only girl here. 

Also ep 6 ost quite nice, when the team was disbanded...

@mademoiselle still watch this?

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNz finally got time continue Search. As other romance drama failed me, this drama now on my top list lol. The pacing quite fast and its even get more interesting. Its also quite unique as kdrama, as its not common to have the military settings. 

Crystal Jung looked really shine here, haha as she's also the only girl here. 

Super keen to watch the new eps from this weekend....since end of Ep8 was an interesting discovery. :shocked:

Glad you find it a good watch, bit of a change from the other kdramas ayy. Cant see a strong lovely dovey loveline here, but everything else...im iN!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

6 hours ago, mirmz said:

hello 

Hello dear ! What’s your plans for the weekend?

@SilverMoonTea Search only 10eps right ?

I have been busy with my cdrama - Ruyi  . They released the last 10 episodes at a go! So I hv spent almost the last 3 nights & the whole of yesterday recapping.  :pandawhat:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

39 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I have been busy with my cdrama - Ruyi  . They released the last 10 episodes at a go! So I hv spent almost the last 3 nights & the whole of yesterday recapping.  :pandawhat:

That is sooooo intense!! 10 Episodes!! :lettalKWA: I would die trying to catch up, hahaha

I still haven't watched the latest episode of Start Up or The Devil Punisher 

But I am up to Episode 6 of 18 Again :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

I'm just on my way going to check @mirmz, you know I'm more like harvesting type, mianhe & saranghae!!

I steal Lee Dohyun images first from @mademoiselle thread yaaaa THAT Esquire black & white photoshoots. Thanks, I'm harvesting:pandaletsgo: now I will take my sack to steal some great memes:pandaletsgo:

P. S. Mirmzyyy wish I can resourceful in memes but I don't. The cat memes are top tier!! LOL the crush thing

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@SilverMoonTea Yep, still watching Search. Like TraNz said, it had an interesting revelation. However I think because I have seen way too many kdramas, I knew straight away that "X" wouldn't exist just in the past. Hahaha. Trying to keep it spoiler free, but don't think I'm doing a good job. Are you up to date at least to last week's episode? Will check out episode 9 soon. I've been catching up on dramas this weekend while making sure I do my house chores too. Going back to work really consume most of my energy on weekdays.

@JenL I tried 2 episodes of The Devil Punisher but cannot continue on with 3. Sigh. I get goosebumps from the too intentional close-up (them being very close to each other) of the OTP. Kdramas had really raised my expectation/taste in drama execution and story-telling. :pandascared:

:Party02: Hurray!!! The new emoji collection is finally added! :Party01:

@bairama Why are you stealing? And for what? :lol:

:KittyGun: Return the stolen Do Hyun... :pandaheadstomp:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, bairama said:

Its korean words @mirmz lol my bad, should have send you in japanese instead

mianhe = gomen ne

saranghae = aishiteru

:pandaangel:

just cuz i watch too much anime doesnt mean i know the meaning of those words :laugh:

i usually watch in dub not traditional sub anyways *insert shrug*

but i stilllllllll dont what that means 

mirmz = confusion

:thinking:

edit: ahhhhhhhh now i know what u meannnn (i googled it XD)

and i love u too rama <3

:duckhearts:

(not romantically tho: if i like anyone romantically it's hot anime dudes :SquirtleNiceAhah:

or jeff or carter :D)

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3